I'M ANGRY! And, rightly so!

betsy

55 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I haven't changed the topic, but I understand my answer took you off guard.

Off guard because it was so nonsensical. 

55 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

To a hostile press, you don't answer questions when you want to win. Look at how Biden won. You take other ways to get to the population. If you have to get coverage, you can in an orderly manner or by not getting an intermediary in between the politician and the population, such as posting on social media, or directly get to the population through grassroot implication. Politicians nowadays are so lazy they think they have to just get to stand on a podium and answer directly to the press to get votes. You don't use this strategy if you are legitimate, especially if you don't have the press in your pocket paid by taxpayers' money like Trudeau did. You organize on the ground, get people working for you to do phone calls, spaghetti dinners, door-to-door style of campaign.

I guess that’s one strategy…. Assume everyone is out to get you and don’t bother giving interviews or answer questions.  

I don’t think it will work, but, if that’s PP’s strategy, I guess we will see. 

19 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I guess that’s one strategy…. Assume everyone is out to get you and don’t bother giving interviews or answer questions.  

I don’t think it will work, but, if that’s PP’s strategy, I guess we will see. 

It is Joe Biden's strategy and the strategy of many politicians that you admire.

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

A “general Google search”!  LOL 

I followed up.  It’s a lie.  Either by you or the source you plagiarized it from.  

I found the Angus Reid polling data that they referenced from the Google result: https://angusreid.org/western-canada-separatism/

They are talking about this part here:

• That said, two-thirds of Canadians (68%) think Alberta separating from the rest of Canada is unlikely or “would never happen.” In Alberta, half of respondents (50%) see separation as a real possibility

Make what you want of it, a lot of Albertans are not happy with Trudeau and separations has become a real issue under his watch.

It's has probably maxed out though, Trudeau couldn't possibly be any worse.

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 6.45.00 PM.png

On 9/15/2022 at 9:29 AM, Jack9000 said:

ye the reporter being a  jerk but pierre automatically accusing someone of being  liberal heckler is a bad look.. whats he gonna do every person who disagrees with him on something yell your a liberal leave me alone!? the guy melted under the first sign of pressure lmao..  

You mean like Trudeau did during the convoy, labeled the entire convoy as racist and misogynistic, becasue of a few bad apples...let's not count them using the Nazi flag, the fire in the apartment building and pin it on the convoy as a bad look.  Thats not a bad look but labeling some a liberal is BAD.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

You mean like Trudeau did during the convoy, labeled the entire convoy as racist and misogynistic, becasue of a few bad apples...let's not count them using the Nazi flag, the fire in the apartment building and pin it on the convoy as a bad look.  Thats not a bad look but labeling some a liberal is BAD.

convoy people deserved it tbh and pretty sure he didn't mean every person that was there .bunch of spoiled brats who decided to ruin people in ottawas   lives for weeks

Edited by Jack9000
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

convoy people deserved it tbh and pretty sure he didn't mean every person that was there .bunch of spoiled brats who decided to ruin people in ottawas   lives for weeks

Well, that is your opinion, your entitled to it, i'm sure you would feel differently if the government had taken the same course with you, or something you felt strongly about...

Nobody's lives were ruined, they were inconvenient, but ruin come on that's a little dramatic is it not. And not everyone in Ottawa feels that way.

Yup some of them were spoiled brats, but racists and misogynistic is a reach based on a few people actions. That and our government used every opportunity to stick it to this group be it made up or outright lies... No Canadian should be treated that way.   

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Nobody's lives were ruined, they were inconvenient,

Reminds me of the war on Ukraine.   That's the reason why we back-pedaled with that turbine and gave it back to Putin - because Germany might get inconvenienced by having no oil this winter.

This is the kind of generation we have now in the G7.  Spoiled brats.

Lol - I think they'll conveniently raise the white flag just so they can continue having all the convenience they're so used to.

On 9/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, WestCanMan said:

I found the Angus Reid polling data that they referenced from the Google result: https://angusreid.org/western-canada-separatism/

They are talking about this part here:

Make what you want of it, a lot of Albertans are not happy with Trudeau and separations has become a real issue under his watch.

It's has probably maxed out though, Trudeau couldn't possibly be any worse.

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 6.45.00 PM.png

I remember years ago Angus Reid did a survey about Quebec separation. They said 70% of Canadians said yes to separation and in the end less than 50% of Quebecois voted for it :)

On 9/16/2022 at 10:42 PM, Jack9000 said:

Not sure about that but it was a failure in any case... They wanted Trudeau to resign...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Not sure about that but it was a failure in any case... They wanted Trudeau to resign...

Trudeau will take the Liberals & NDP down in flames with him

the real brains behind Trudeau is Gerry Butts

who got the Liberals & NDP wiped out in Ontario at the end

yet the real enemy of conservatives

is the spineless lick spittle Conservatives who grovel to the entrenched interest Liberal elites

same as in America, the worse enemy is actually the traitors within the ranks of the Republican party itself

36 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

the poor baby's 

when the debt bubble economy implodes

and right wing revanchist government rises to power throughout the West

quite sure they will say the same thing

as they call the army out to crush the leftists in the streets

tbh, the Liberals are soft

as I expect the revanchist right will shoot to kill when the time comes

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I remember years ago Angus Reid did a survey about Quebec separation. They said 70% of Canadians said yes to separation and in the end less than 50% of Quebecois voted for it :)

When I look at that it seems to say that a higher percentage Canadians outside of Quebec were in favour of them leaving than the percent of Quebecois themselves.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 1:50 AM, betsy said:

Reminds me of the war on Ukraine.   That's the reason why we back-pedaled with that turbine and gave it back to Putin - because Germany might get inconvenienced by having no oil this winter.

This is the kind of generation we have now in the G7.  Spoiled brats.

Lol - I think they'll conveniently raise the white flag just so they can continue having all the convenience they're so used to.

Wonder how you would react if your heat was shut off this winter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

when the debt bubble economy implodes

and right wing revanchist government rises to power throughout the West

quite sure they will say the same thing

as they call the army out to crush the leftists in the streets

tbh, the Liberals are soft

as I expect the revanchist right will shoot to kill when the time comes

You are a sick man let's just bring back Nazi Germany according to you pretty much.

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When I look at that it seems to say that a higher percentage Canadians outside of Quebec were in favour of them leaving than the percent of Quebecois themselves.

You are right. I think that at that point, the rest of Canada was tired of hearing about separation and wanted it over and done with.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Wonder how you would react if your heat was shut off this winter.

Of course, I'd be unhappy - to say the least.   How do you think people felt during WW2winter  in Europe?  Did we read about people in England protesting because they got no energy?

Hahaha - EU nations are even complaining about RATIONING!  UNBELIEVABLE!

But - if we're at war, we're at war!   Unless we're playing games like children.

If that's the case - if we're not serious about this - let's not waste billions on this war.  Lol - who cares, right?   Europe is far, far away.

Edited by betsy

7 minutes ago, betsy said:

Of course, I'd be unhappy - to say the least.   How do you think people felt during WW2winter  in Europe?  Did we read about people in England protesting because they got no energy?

Hahaha - EU nations are even complaining about RATIONING!  UNBELIEVABLE!

But - if we're at war, we're at war!   Unless we're playing games like children.

If that's the case - if we're not serious about this - let's not waste billions on this war.  Lol - who cares, right?   Europe is far, far away.

You aren't at war. You aren't impacted by this at all but you feel free to lecture those who are.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Aristides said:

You aren't at war. You aren't impacted by this at all but you feel free to lecture those who are.

Oh yes, we are impacted by this war!  What are you babbling about?

Hello? Aren't we spending billions?  You forgot that already, or you didn't know?

Wasn't this war being given by Trudeau,  as a reason for inflation?

Furthemrmore - if Trudeau isn't serious about the sanctions - he should just not put any sanctions at all.   Canada has been losing credibility with all the contradicting statements by Trudeau.   No need to add another one.

Anyway - I don't want to waste time on foolish, ignorant  babbles.   Think what you like.

Have a nice day.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, betsy said:

Hello? Aren't we spending billions?  You forgot that already, or you didn't know?

‘The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.’

--- Some guy in some book.

5 hours ago, betsy said:

Furthemrmore - if Trudeau isn't serious about the sanctions - he should just not put any sanctions at all.   Canada has been losing credibility with all the contradicting statements by Trudeau.   No need to add another one.

Anyway - I don't want to waste time on foolish, ignorant  babbles.   Think what you like.

Have a nice day.

It's only money, we aren't making any personal sacrifices.  The Ukrainians are taking on Russian aggression and it isn't costing us anything except a few dollars.  

The generator was being repaired in Canada by a German company and we returned the generator to Germany, so take it up with the Germans.

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

‘The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.’

--- Some guy in some book.

It's funny how everyone quotes the same guy when referring to each other.

I wonder if he'd be amused or saddened by that? He'd probably ask, you let it happen after all didn't you? 

It's the future that's been unalterable.

Edited by eyeball