SHOCKER - Poilievre goes super-WOKE !

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

the Republican Party freed the slaves

brought the Gilded Age robber barons to heel

sent the troops in to defend Civil Rights

defeated the Soviet Union

and now are the only bulwark against the Globalist elites anywhere in the world

the Conservative Party of Canada meanwhile, are just lick spittle cronies to the Liberals

you deserve the governance you get in Canada

MAGA

Now that's a song!

On 9/13/2022 at 5:16 PM, myata said:

The pic is such a great illustration of the etat d'affaires in Canada. What inflation? What systemic crisis upon another crisis? Where? The party has to go on.. like there's no limits and no tomorrow!

Isn’t it the truth? I can’t afford fresh produce and wait five hours to see a doctor when I’ve had a stroke (confirmed after nearly nine hours by CATScan) but POTawa dances in the streets showcasing the ABCDEFG+ one percent at any random second.

4 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Yes, thank you for the history lesson.

Meanwhile in the twenty first century they are a party full of crazies and completely corrupted by money.

bro, you have Unacceptable Views in Canada

Canada writes you off as being a "Nazi"

Canada doesn't defend you, Canada literally despises you, views you as an enemy of the state

Canada accuses you of being a follower of Adolf Hitler, how crazy is that ?

we Republican "crazies" are the only people on earth who would defend you

Canada has gone crazy, totalitarian

Inalienable rights endowed by the Creator, your only salvation

Party of Lincoln : free all the slaves everywhere, or die trying

join us

Edited by Dougie93

16 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

bro, you have Unacceptable Views in Canada

Maybe to Trudeau and the media. Not to anyone I know except one niece who's too woke for her own good.

16 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

we Republican "crazies" are the only people on earth who would defend you

The Republicans have dumb policies, and are too corrupted by money. And yes, I know the Democrats are too, but the Republicans are obviously worse. They also have dumb policies and worship Orange Jesus, who doesn't believe in the real Jesus, and is the dumbest Florida man ever. I don't want Florida Man back in the white house.

Edited by I am Groot

7 hours ago, I am Groot said:

The Republicans have dumb policies, and are too corrupted by money.

The Republican Party is over 100 million American men & women

I disagree that we are corrupted by money,

the vast majority of us are devout Christians, defending & upholding family, faith & freedom

what policies specifically do you disagree with ?

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

The Republican Party is over 100 million American men & women

I disagree that we are corrupted by money,

the vast majority of us are devout Christians, defending & upholding family, faith & freedom

what policies specifically do you disagree with ?

100 million Americans do not belong to the Republican Party nor vote Republican. And it's a little hard to say they're devout when they worship Orange Jesus, who is a fornicating, gambling, lying, cheating, stealing, adulterous man who does not believe in any God but himself.

Republicans are stupid on gun control, on abortion, and on taxation and deficits. In particular, they keep cutting taxes, which keeps raising the debt. They're also kinda stupid on immigration. And they're completely bought and paid for by America's billionaires and corporations.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

100 million Americans do not belong to the Republican Party nor vote Republican. And it's a little hard to say they're devout when they worship Orange Jesus, who is a fornicating, gambling, lying, cheating, stealing, adulterous man who does not believe in any God but himself.

Republicans are stupid on gun control, on abortion, and on taxation and deficits. In particular, they keep cutting taxes, which keeps raising the debt. They're also kinda stupid on immigration. And they're completely bought and paid for by America's billionaires and corporations.

31% of Americans identify as Republican, that's over 100 million Americans in a nation of 330 million

as to the rest, simply saying that we are "stupid" is not a valid criticism, ad hominem 

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

31% of Americans identify as Republican, that's over 100 million Americans in a nation of 330 million

Only if you include children.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

as to the rest, simply saying that we are "stupid" is not a valid criticism, ad hominem 

Their policy opposing even reasonable gun control measures is stupid on too many levels to go into. Their policy on abortion is incoherent. Why would a party that valued human life also be pro death penalty? And the laws they've brought in so far, banning abortion even in incest and rape cases are cruel - and stupid. Nor have I seen any effort by them to cut the deficit/debt in the last thirty years other than by saying "Let's get rid of Medicare and social security!" and other bullshit like that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

parents obviously vote on behalf of their children

Republican parents, Republican children

Republicans have the most children, so the majority of children are Republicans

for every 355 children, 208 are from Republican families

so 58% of children in America are Republicans whether they like it or not

thus, if you factor in the children, 44% of Americans are Republicans

Edited by Dougie93

for the first time I think he will be the next prime minister giving another 3 years before election the hatred for trudeau seems to be growing for the day. and i can understand not liking trudeau cause at times in the 7 years i have disliked him also.. but Pierre poilierve is not the solution.. its a shame none of the 3 partys have a good leader atm.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

what you post does sound like bullshit

just a vague screed in favour of gun grabbing, child murdering & letting criminals run amok

It's more like in favour of democracy. Most Americans want intelligent gun control and want women to have an abortion if they want to. As for criminals running 'amok', I merely included the support for the death penalty to show the hypocrisy of the anti-abortion crowd. Either you value human life or don't. The Catholics, at least, oppose both the death penalty and abortion. 

I am no liberal. I'd support Republicans if they knew how to get stuff done. They don't. They're both incompetent and don't reflect the will of the people. The only thing they accomplished when Orange Jesus was their president was bigger debts and deficits. I could even excuse their corruption if they actually got stuff done. But it took Joe Biden to get an infrastructure bill even though Orange Jesus admitted one was desperately needed.

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 1

Just now, Dougie93 said:

we don't need your support, nor do we want the likes of you in our ranks

we will crush the Democrats & the Globalists on our own

Given Republicans are always in the minority you do need the support of moderates. You can only cheat and gerrymander so much.

Or did you mean you think Republicans have managed to incorporate Orange Jesus anti-democracy activists into enough key states so that they will ensure those states always show Republican majorities in future? They will, in other words, 'find' the votes that Orange Jesus needs just like Putin's boys in Ukraine did with that recent 'referendum'. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

Given Republicans are always in the minority you do need the support of moderates. You can only cheat and gerrymander so much.

Republicans are not in the minority

6-3 majority at the SCOTUS

28 states governed by the GOP

Republican Senate

all the Democrats have is a slim majority in the House, and the least popular President in American history

the Democrats are about to wiped out in the Mid Terms, then lose the White House in 2024

Republicans will at that point hold all the levers of power

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

the Democrats are about to wiped out in the Mid Terms, then lose the White House in 2024

If the Orange Jesus worshippers you put in place in state election offices cheat enough, you mean?

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Republicans will at that point hold all the levers of power

They held them a few years ago when Orange Jesus was elected. What did they do for people? Gave big tax breaks to corporations and the rich, hugely increased the deficit and debt, and took away people's healthcare. 

And big dummies shouted Rah Rah Orange Jesus while they got poorer and poorer and the billionaires got richer and richer. It's a point of pride to big dummy Americans that they have a lot of billionaires, even while they themselves can't afford to get their teeth fixed.

15 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Their policy opposing even reasonable gun control measures is stupid on too many levels to go into. Their policy on abortion is incoherent. Why would a party that valued human life also be pro death penalty? And the laws they've brought in so far, banning abortion even in incest and rape cases are cruel - and stupid. Nor have I seen any effort by them to cut the deficit/debt in the last thirty years other than by saying "Let's get rid of Medicare and social security!" and other bullshit like that.

Trump Derangement Syndrome / demagogic rant against the Second Amendment & SCOTUS

Canada will be crushed by its deficit, while America could default, and still the world will flee to King Dollar

/shrugs

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome / demagogic rant against the Second Amendment & SCOTUS

Canada will be crushed by its deficit, while America could default, and still the world will flee to King Dollar

/shrugs

I don't really understand how you can call something 'deranged' without the ability to dispute the truth of what was said.

Which you cannot do.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, RedDog said:

Isn’t it the truth? I can’t afford fresh produce and wait five hours to see a doctor when I’ve had a stroke (confirmed after nearly nine hours by CATScan) but POTawa dances in the streets showcasing the ABCDEFG+ one percent at any random second.

Blame your provincial health systems for your health care problems.

Ottawa is the farmer that sells you vegetables??

You have every right to be pissed at your predicament but, blame the right people

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

I don't really understand how you can call something 'deranged' without the ability to dispute the truth of what was said.

Which you cannot do.

you think your word is the absolute truth ?

you post some typical Canadian knee jerk nanny state anti-Americanism and declare it unassailable

you simply demonstrate what delusional lunatics Canadians actually are

33 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Blame your provincial health systems for your health care problems.

Ottawa is the farmer that sells you vegetables??

You have every right to be pissed at your predicament but, blame the right people

Tru, now people understand what Wynne meant by having a lean Healthcare system, she cut it. But the money does come from the Feds.