SHOCKER - Poilievre goes super-WOKE !

CBC is over produced and they have an agenda.  More and more of their programing plays to tiny segments of the listenership/population.   Call it 'woke' if you want, but the fact remains that CBC has become a monitor of all things politically advantageous to the left's preoccupation with 'correctness'. They are left of center, and I suspect they've lost listenership over their choice to be left of center.  It would be interesting to see if they would be able to survive with half of the funding they get from the taxpayer. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nefarious Banana said:

CBC is over produced and they have an agenda.  More and more of their programing plays to tiny segments of the listenership/population.   Call it 'woke' if you want, but the fact remains that CBC has become a monitor of all things politically advantageous to the left's preoccupation with 'correctness'. They are left of center, and I suspect they've lost listenership over their choice to be left of center.  It would be interesting to see if they would be able to survive with half of the funding they get from the taxpayer. 

don't sugar coat it

the CBC is a cabal of Marxist Leninist Communist traitors fit for the yardarm

if this was still the Cold War

they'd all be rounded up and put in Milhaven for twenty years

as fifth column agents of the Soviet Union

Edited by Dougie93

9 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

don't sugar coat it

the CBC is a cabal of Marxist Leninist Communist traitors fit for the yardarm

if this was still the Cold War

they'd all be rounded up and put in Milhaven for twenty years

as fifth column agents of the Soviet Union

smh cbc has nothing to do with marxist leninist communist  dear god.. you  right wingers on here have seriously lost the plot

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  Loan forgiveness is a problem for many - I get it.  But it's not "laziness"

It's absolutely lazy. It's lazy and gross for people to think that they can weasel out of deals that they personally signed off on as adults.

And these are the exact same 'woke' people who feel like small children should be able to decide whether or not they'll keep their current gender, and their parents shouldn't have any say in it

Adults - irresponsible, grade 3 kids - responsible. 

I guess I can admit that a conservative at 8 years old is more responsible than a woke leftist at 20. 

2. I think this is a guess at best.  

Wokists rioted for approximately 3 years, from summer 2014 to late 2016 plus a few months of late spring in 2020.  They constantly looted, burned buildings, and they assaulted and even killed people. Some of them captured a retarded kid and tortured him. 

When 3 of them got shot by Kyle Rittenhouse, turns out that they were all degenerates. 

By contrast, conservatives peacefully protested for weeks in Ottawa and when they left there wasn't even an empty can left on the street. 

I think we know who shows up to "woke - mostly peaceful protests". Gimme a break.

3. I'll just stop there... this is your guesswork based on a media stereotype... still don't know why nose rings means "lazy" either.  Sounds like you don't like the stereotype and want to associate bad things with them.

By my estimation you probably never should have started. 

I'll admit that not every woketard dresses like a troll doll, but it's just a fact that identifying as 'woke' is akin to confessing that you drool on the couch while watching CNN, you inject your children with a dangerous pseudovax, and you mask your cats to prevent the spread of covid. 

18 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Far too early to get desperate, at least 3 years to go if the coalition of dumb and dumber holds together.

Then you got nothing to worry about, relax grab some popcorn and watch the show, we still got 3/4 of the movie to watch. lots of shit is still going to happen between then and now, much more twaddle as you put it to come. ... who knows maybe another conservative convention, nobody knows, unless you're afraid of them?  

No, I'm not afraid of conservative conventions. The twaddle will be put aside and twaddlers will be told to tone it down. You're there one who should be afraid they don't. Most will but some won't so...

Good luck with it.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, I'm not afraid of conservative conventions. The twaddle will be put aside and twaddlers will be told to tone it down. You're there one who should be afraid they don't. Most will but some won't so...

Good luck with it.

well, the results so far are looking really good, now we wait to see if the Liberal and NDP propaganda machines get cranked up, the more they chirp will be signs things are going to get warm for Justin...and liberal supporters. 

and we will take all the luck we can get. 

On 9/17/2022 at 3:15 PM, Jack9000 said:

More bs like usual from your posts.. the CBC is as close to neutral media as your gonna get in this country so don't even try pushing this nonsense lol. you calling the prime minister a marxist and "dicktator" proves how childish you really are and you are nothing more then another far right groupie on these forums.

More bs like usual from your replies. Touche. Lol. Anyway, it's better to be a far right groupie then be a far left Marxist like you. And yes lefty, this leaderless dicktator PM of Canada is a WEF globalist Marxist. Prove me wrong, if you are able too. 

Don't run away, answer the question. 

Wasn't the dicktator in Ottawa the one who froze peoples bank accounts and credit cards. That is something that we would no doubt see in communist countries, but Canada? Wake up, fool, it's getting later than you think, if that is possible for you to be able to think. So far, that appears to be not the case with you. Just saying. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

More bs like usual from your replies. Touche. Lol. Anyway, it's better to be a far right groupie then be a far left Marxist like you. And yes lefty, this leaderless dicktator PM of Canada is a WEF globalist Marxist. Prove me wrong, if you are able too. 

Don't run away, answer the question. 

Wasn't the dicktator in Ottawa the one who froze peoples bank accounts and credit cards. That is something that we would no doubt see in communist countries, but Canada? Wake up, fool, it's getting later than you think, if that is possible for you to be able to think. So far, that appears to be not the case with you. Just saying. ?

lmao  i am no where close to a far left marxist.. i am A center-left leaning person..  also we are a democracy we dont have dictators.. trudeau isnt  one just like harper who i hated wasn't one.. grow up. if they didnt want there bank accounts frozen maybe they shouldnt of been at a rally whos main goal was to overthrow government and put there own in place by the organizers of the protest? i dont feel sorry for a single one of them..

Edited by Jack9000
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

1.  i am no where close to a far left marxist.. i am A center-left leaning person..   

1. You are not talking to a reasonable person.  This poster has changed identies on this board, and in a previous iteration was heavily anti-gay and anti-human... Post with them if you're bored, I guess, but I offer to have a better discussion with you if you promise to put them on your 'ignore' list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are not talking to a reasonable person.  This poster has changed identies on this board, and in a previous iteration was heavily anti-gay and anti-human... Post with them if you're bored, I guess, but I offer to have a better discussion with you if you promise to put them on your 'ignore' list.

haha thanks for the heads up will gladly add to ignore list now.

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2022 at 1:29 PM, Jack9000 said:

lmao  i am no where close to a far left marxist.. i am A center-left leaning person..  also we are a democracy we dont have dictators.. trudeau isnt  one just like harper who i hated wasn't one.. grow up. if they didnt want there bank accounts frozen maybe they shouldnt of been at a rally whos main goal was to overthrow government and put there own in place by the organizers of the protest? i dont feel sorry for a single one of them..

Left equals big government Marxism. Live with it, comrade. We are not a real democracy anymore. We lost that democracy when that Marxist dicktator in Ottawa froze people's bank accounts and credit cards. But what do you care if that happened to someone else's bank account? If it happened to you one day, you would be the first one to cry like a little baby. I hope that one day we conservatives do the same and freeze bank accounts and credit cards for anyone voting liberal. Give you a little taste of your own Marxist medicine. Works for me!!

There was no evidence that those patriotic Truckers and their supporters were protesting and trying to overthrow the government. Dod they storm the Parliament "ILL" building and try to burn it down? Are you really that dumb?

The patriotic truckers and their supporters had bouncy castles for kids. That does not look or sound to me like the truckers were a bunch of terrorist radicals and bringing children along and trying to overthrow the government. That is what Antifa and the BLM communist goons do. What are you using for brains anyway? Mush of some sort? 

You should feel sorry for those protesters who were fighting for all of our rights and freedoms. I guess that you would only feel sorry for them if they were a bunch of leftist liberal trucker protesters doing the same thing, right? 

Go away with your leftist liberal bull chit. ?

• Like 1

Jack9000 . . . . These threads are full of 'what's wrong' with the present Federal Liberal government, and especially its leader and present PM Justin Trudeau. You and a handful of other posters on these threads have defended the present Federal Liberals and PM Justin Trudeau at every opportunity  . . . . 

Questions for you Jack9000:  What specifically do you find so attractive about the policies, government direction, and over-all governance of Justin Trudeau that you like and approve of?

What has Justin Trudeau done for you?

Thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

You and a handful of other posters on these threads have defended the present Federal Liberals and PM Justin Trudeau at every opportunity  . . . . 

When people mock the silly nature of your criticisms for Trudeau - totalitarianism, nazis, commies, wokies etc, etc - it doesn't automatically mean they support Trudeau it often means they simply can't support the silliness of your criticisms. 

What has Justin Trudeau done for you?

A better question is what has Conservative/conservative criticism done for me? They've done no more for me than Trudeau has.

I haven't voted for a Liberal for over 4 decades. I have however voted a Conservative and a Reformer but it wasn't because they accused me of being supportive of Liberals.

Poilievre is ok with LGBT, and that puts the CPC much closer to center than Liberals or NDP

CPC will win the next election, only question is whether it'll be a minority or majority government. Liberals show no sign of cutting overspending which has led to runaway inflation. By the time the next election is called the pandemic will be a distant memory, and Russia is too distant to work as a scapegoat for high living costs

Not to mention the complete collapse of our healthcare system

On 9/23/2022 at 4:34 PM, taxme said:

Left equals big government Marxism. Live with it, comrade. We are not a real democracy anymore. We lost that democracy when that Marxist dicktator in Ottawa froze people's bank accounts and credit cards. But what do you care if that happened to someone else's bank account? If it happened to you one day, you would be the first one to cry like a little baby. I hope that one day we conservatives do the same and freeze bank accounts and credit cards for anyone voting liberal. Give you a little taste of your own Marxist medicine. Works for me!!

There was no evidence that those patriotic Truckers and their supporters were protesting and trying to overthrow the government. Dod they storm the Parliament "ILL" building and try to burn it down? Are you really that dumb?

The patriotic truckers and their supporters had bouncy castles for kids. That does not look or sound to me like the truckers were a bunch of terrorist radicals and bringing children along and trying to overthrow the government. That is what Antifa and the BLM communist goons do. What are you using for brains anyway? Mush of some sort? 

You should feel sorry for those protesters who were fighting for all of our rights and freedoms. I guess that you would only feel sorry for them if they were a bunch of leftist liberal trucker protesters doing the same thing, right? 

Go away with your leftist liberal bull chit. ?

Complaining what Trudeau did wrong but wanting to do same thing to liberals you just lost your whole argument lol...