SHOCKER - Poilievre goes super-WOKE !

On 9/13/2022 at 12:30 PM, West said:

Polievre is a scam artist. Also brought back "social distancing". Next will be masks and the argument that he's actually cutting you a break by making you pay Rona Ambrose some money to "test" in order to cross the border. 

He's as sick as Tru-blow. A WEF flunky... sad

So, in what way is Pierre anywhere near appearing to be a scam artist? Can you be more precise? What is it that you know about Pierre that I do not know? I even read sometime back that Pierre had said that if he becomes the conservative PM of Canada, and wins the next election, no one from his conservative party will be allowed to attend any WEF meetings.

Come on, flunky man, spit it out, thanks. ?

On 9/13/2022 at 2:11 PM, Jack9000 said:

not totally surprised he can't stay just playing to the  convoy  people and voters who went to the ppc.. however i seen enough of pierre from the harper years till now to know he is nothing but a snake and would never get my vote. also melissa lantsman in  a powerful position   lol goodluck with that .

You are a lefty liberal so why would you vote for Pierre. Harper was no real and true conservative. Harper was a politically correct lefty liberal. So, is Mel powerful enough to be the one on the top or will she be happy enough to be on the bottom? Just asking. LOL. 

On 9/13/2022 at 3:34 PM, Dougie93 said:

this is a Westminster Parliament

so I do not elect a Prime Minister

only an MP in my riding

thus I don't even bother to vote in Canada anymore

as they are all filthy disgusting cowards, sycophants, cronies & traitors

Canada will only be altered at the cultural level upstream from poltics

by a catastrophic financial & economic crisis

then the entire political class in Canada will be wiped out in one fell swoop

what comes in the wake, I cannot say, there's too many variables

If that Marxist treasonous Castro Turdeau gets to be the PM once again after the next election we all best get ready for digital ID and digital currency. Say goodbye to all rights and freedoms. Turdeau is one hell of a great reset WEF globalist suck and a useful idiot for the globalist WEF elite. The buffoon thinks that the WEF globalists really love the fool. The buffoon is in for a shocker one day. The fool knows too much and that will not be a good thing for him. Bye-bye fool. ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

If that Marxist treasonous Castro Turdeau gets to be the PM once again after the next election we all best get ready for digital ID and digital currency. Say goodbye to all rights and freedoms. Turdeau is one hell of a great reset WEF globalist suck and a useful idiot for the globalist WEF elite. The buffoon thinks that the WEF globalists really love the fool. The buffoon is in for a shocker one day. The fool knows too much and that will not be a good thing for him. Bye-bye fool. ? 

as soon as the Conservatives are in office, they will adopt all the Liberal policies

there is only one political class in Canada

and they are all funded by the same entrenched interests

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2022 at 4:37 PM, eyeball said:

I'll be impressed when he includes a couple of Nazis and Commies on his team.

I am not very impressed with the many pro WEF globalists that globalist Turdeau has in his party. There are plenty of communists in his party rooting for globalist communism to be the rule of the day for Canada and Canadians. The liberal party has pretty much become a Nazi like dictatorship and censorship party. But let's give Pierre a chance to see what he is all about, eh? I know that the MSM in Canada will not give Pierre a chance at all. The liberal knives are out for Pierre now. Just saying. 

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

as soon as the Conservatives are in office, they will adopt all the Liberal policies

Pushing that rock up that hill...

Just now, Dougie93 said:

you need to change the culture upstream from politics

the entire Canadian political class needs to be discredited all at once

this will require a catastrophe

something like the Great Depression

There are always Robespierres and Marats in the wings willing to do the needed work. But there is also always Napoleons...every revolution has its perils. The American Revolution was successful in that they managed to keep the tyranny to a minimum for over 200 years.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I do not.
2. I am calm.

Some conservative types are unnerved.

Some liberals are even more unnerved. Look at lefty liberal David Atkin of Globull News the other day at a press meeting that Pierre was having with the press. Ignorant and rude Atkin constantly interrupted Pierre while he was trying to speak to the press. Scum like liberal Atkin are what Pierre will have to deal with from now on. A hostile Canadian leftist media.

I say that Pierre should do what Trump did when the media started to attack Trump. Trump called the media fake news. Fake news became a household word. Pierre needs to do the same thing and take these leftist media scum on. Pierre would like to try and save Canada while the Atkin leftist liberal media types want to destroy Canada. ?

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

My only hope is that the new boss will leave me alone unlike the current one.

the Conservatives are even more knee jerk authoritarian than the Liberals

if the Truckers had tried to blockade Stephen Harper, he would have nipped that in the bud right away

and unlike the Liberals, the Conservatives would have had the police & army onside

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

if the Truckers had tried to blockade Stephen Harper, he would have nipped that in the bud right away

and unlike the Liberals, the Conservatives would have had the police & army onside

They haven't done the War Measures TWICE...and used it to attack fellow Canadians...TWICE.

?

That takes a special kind of fascism.

12 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

We must wait and see come the next election to see what happens and if Pierre does become the PM of Canada. Remember that Trump was once a liberal. He changed and so could Pierre. I am waiting for the Canadian media to try and find something on Pierre for them to go after Pierre.

So far, it would appear as though the fake and lying media have not found anything yet on Pierre. Knowing the Canadian lying and fake media they will go to no lengths to try and make up some nasty story about Pierre. 

We do not know all of the interests that may be involved and are backing Pierre. I am pretty sure that there are plenty of real and true conservatives backing Pierre. After all, Pierre did get 68% of the vote. A pretty good number indeed. 

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

There are always Robespierres and Marats in the wings willing to do the needed work. But there is also always Napoleons...every revolution has its perils. The American Revolution was successful in that they managed to keep the tyranny to a minimum for over 200 years.

the American revolution was no revolution

wealthy land owning class becomes so wealthy

that they raise a Continental Army which beat the British head to head

with the help of the French Bourbonite superpower in the Chesapeake

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

They haven't done the War Measures TWICE...and used it to attack fellow Canadians...TWICE.

?

That takes a special kind of fascism.

War Measures Act is a overreaction

there is no need for that to crush protests in the British Empire

and in fact, the Liberals crushed the protests before the Emergencies Act was even passed

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

War Measures Act is a overreaction

there is no need for that to crush protests in the British Empire

and in fact, the Liberals crushed the protests before the Emergencies Act was even passed

RB Bennett was PM in 1935...a real azz. And quite Conservative.

He was responsible for much mayhem that cost him the PM job. We should be so lucky with Herr Trudeau.

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

RB Bennett was PM in 1935...a real azz. And quite Conservative.

He was responsible for much mayhem that cost him the PM job. We should be so lucky with Herr Trudeau.

I do not fear the Liberals & NDP

they are the ones who are afraid

with good reason

that is why they are panicking

this is a civilizational collapse of the entire Western World

it will inevitably tack far right, and go after the left without quarter nor mercy

you can have vengeance, but it won't be freedom

Jesus of Nazareth is with me

but He will not intervene

because we are not dolls

there is no preparation for your doom, but grace

once you have it

there are no fears on earth

rejoice at the coming of the angel of death

soul making machines

every day is a gift, another day to prepare

for when they come to shoot you in the back of the head

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Thinking that Stephan Harper in that situation would have been man enough to talk to the truckers and try to address their and others concerns.

Instead, Justin Trudeau had yet another attack of Convenient-Covid, and hid out behind Mommy's couch . . . to snipe away with his uncalled for names, labels, and ultimately 'War Measures Act' part 2.

Canada has a tapeworm, Canadians have been reluctant to take the medicine to shit this parasite out. Hopefully, Pierre Poilievre is that medicine.

30 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Thinking that Stephan Harper in that situation would have been man enough to talk to the truckers and try to address their and others concerns.

don't get me wrong

I like Stephen Harper personally

Stephen Harper and his wife would be welcomed at my dining room table as honoured guests

but it's not about the person, it's all about the office

the office of Prime Minister of Canada requires you to be a tyrant

because Canada is a shotgun marriage between enemies

thus you cannot back down as Prime Minister in Canada

you cannot be seen to back down

you are holding the shotgun which binds the marriage together

and if anyone defies you for any reason, you are forced to brandish it

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

all these people prancing about now

declaring how LGBTQ++ they are ?

how Woke they are ?

radical leftists ?

the arc of history is clear

when the system collapses

they will be dragged out of their homes with their families and shot in the back of the head

when the system collapses, the rage will come like a firestorm

So you advocate killing gay people and their families….  Good to know who we’re discussing issues of the day with on this forum.  

The pretend military guys on the internet are always the nuttiest of the bunch, aren’t they?

Edited by TreeBeard

4 hours ago, taxme said:

You are a lefty liberal so why would you vote for Pierre. Harper was no real and true conservative. Harper was a politically correct lefty liberal. So, is Mel powerful enough to be the one on the top or will she be happy enough to be on the bottom? Just asking. LOL. 

Harper didn't have a left bone in his body stop spewing bs and comments like a teenager 

On 9/13/2022 at 11:58 PM, eyeball said:

What's PP going to do about them?

Thats easy Eyeball, we are going to use them to round all the left up put them on leaky ships and send them Russia, there they will be put in reeducation camps, where they will tickle you to tears, tell you stories that will make you laugh and laugh or maybe send you to the Ukraine front.

It's going to be fun, bring your friends they love the left over there.