Biden the Uniter...

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The BLM protests and the riots are separate. I will not vote for any politician who supports street violence or crime. Only peaceful protests.  

Then I suppose you must cast your vote for who? The VP supported street violence. Do you support her? How about Ol' Joe? Or AOC? Or Lizzy Warren? Or any of the Democrats...?

Just now, Nationalist said:

Then I suppose you must cast your vote for who? The VP supported street violence. Do you support her? How about Ol' Joe? Or AOC? Or Lizzy Warren? Or any of the Democrats...?

I disagree with you very much on that point, and, no, I do not want to watch a heavily edited overdubbed YouTube video about it. 

Edited by Rebound

Just now, Rebound said:

I disagree with you very much on that point, and, no, I do not want to watch a heavily edited overdubbed YouTube video about it. 

You can disagree all you like. You stated you cannot support anyone who supports street violence.

Put up...or shut up.

27 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No I didn't. There were a few who did not.

Come on sonny-boy. Do you have any principles or are you just rubbing one out again?

You said, “The VP supported street violence. Do you support her? How about Ol' Joe? Or AOC? Or Lizzy Warren? Or any of the Democrats...?

To be clear, I support Black Lives Matter and I do not support violence nor do I think BLM supports violence. 

Edited by Rebound

26 minutes ago, Rebound said:

To be clear, I support Black Lives Matter and I do not support violence nor do I think BLM supports violence. 

I'm with Kayleigh, myself.

I do not support the mountains of violence that surrounded BLM gatherings nor their calls to "Fry" police like Bacon and such.

And the gullibles that supported those now wealthy, Marxist, violence inciting crooks need to give their heads a shake.

In my opinion...

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm with Kayleigh, myself.

I do not support the mountains of violence that surrounded BLM gatherings nor their calls to "Fry" police like Bacon and such.

And the gullibles that supported those now wealthy, Marxist, violence inciting crooks need to give their heads a shake.

In my opinion...

I do not for one second believe it’s coincidence that President Trump called the largest black civil rights group to the 21st Century a “hate group”. Kayleigh quoted stupid things that two people said, out of millions of protesters in all 50 states. 

What did President POS Trump say about the “Unite the Right” Nazis who were protesting to keep up Confederate statues, resulting in a man driving his car into a crowd of counter-protesters? Didn’t he say there were great people on both sides?  

So a white supremacist rally that turns violent is ok, but a black civil rights rally is “hate speech”? I do not accept that at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

What did President POS Trump say about the “Unite the Right” Nazis who were protesting to keep up Confederate statues, resulting in a man driving his car into a crowd of counter-protesters? Didn’t he say there were great people on both sides?  

No. That's a lie. Don't believe me? Check the evidence.

I see Mikey thanked you for it. Mikey likes a good lie.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

BLM was a Marxist front group that incited chaos, did nothing for Blacks and pocketed any cash from any dummies gullible enough to believe they were anything else.

BLM still exists, and police officers and departments today are far more aware of the consequences of excessive use of force. And the police officer who killed George Floyd is in prison. 

https://www.du.edu/news/research-why-was-black-lives-matter-so-successful

https://www.aclu.org/news/racial-justice/how-black-lives-matter-changed-way-americans-fight

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Nation’s Armed Insurrectionists Say Biden’s Speech Hurt Their Feelings

Calling President Biden’s recent prime-time address “deeply offensive and upsetting,” a group representing the nation’s armed insurrectionists has complained that the speech hurt their feelings.

The group, the National Society of Heavily Armed Insurrectionists, is one of the most prominent associations of insurrectionists and rioters in the country, experts say.

Harland Dorrinson, the executive director of the N.S.H.A.I., said that insurrectionists across the country watched Biden’s speech “in a state of profound distress.”

“Insurrectionists felt that Biden was really singling them out and bullying them,” he said. “The entire speech was extremely triggering from an insurrectionist point of view.”

Dorrinson said that he hoped that, in the future, Biden would “choose his words more carefully” and avoid saying things that might sadden America’s heavily armed insurrectionists.

“The media has offered a very distorted view of us,” he said. “They relentlessly show us storming the Capitol, using flagpoles to smash windows, and vandalizing congressional offices. But insurrectionists have feelings, too.” 

Hey wait just a minute!!

Your side is where people routinely get "triggered" and feel "anxiety" and then demand to have "safe spaces".

Conservative minded people on the whole are much more likely to just man-up and deal with things normally.

Even using the words "man-up" among snowflakes these days will trigger their anxiety.?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

You said, “The VP supported street violence. Do you support her? How about Ol' Joe? Or AOC? Or Lizzy Warren? Or any of the Democrats...?

BLM sure looks to support the use of violence from what I see.

And they have been a hugely successful money making organization as well. A bit strange since the founders were "trained Marxists" in their own words. They have purchased multi million dollar mansions for themselves as well..

BLM's 'Mostly Peaceful' Riots Cost 1000x More in Damage Than Jan. 6 Capitol Unrest (westernjournal.com)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Hey wait just a minute!!

Your side is where people routinely get "triggered" and feel "anxiety" and then demand to have "safe spaces".

Conservative minded people on the whole are much more likely to just man-up and deal with things normally.

Even using the words "man-up" among snowflakes these days will trigger their anxiety.?

Who told you ^this? No cite, so it appears you just made it up.

BTW, if you clicked on the link, you'd know it was written by well known humorist. Gotcha.

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

No. That's a lie. Don't believe me? Check the evidence.

I see Mikey thanked you for it. Mikey likes a good lie.

What were the "both sides" which contained "fine people"?

One side was marching with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us." Fine people there?

One side was protesting the neo-Nazis. I'd say all the fine people were there.

Maybe there was more than 2 sides?

I'm betting you have NO GOOD answers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Well then...you're either misinformed,  or lyin'.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Well then...you're either misinformed,  or lyin'.

Maybe it's you who is misinformed or lying.

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful

Their report states that more than 2,400 locations reported peaceful protests, while fewer than 220 reported “violent demonstrations.” The authors define violent demonstrations as including “acts targeting other individuals, property, businesses, other rioting groups or armed actors.” Their definition includes anything from “fighting back against police” to vandalism, property destruction looting, road-blocking using barricades, burning tires or other materials. In cities where protests did turn violent—these demonstrations are “largely confined to specific blocks,” the report says.

Just because a BLM protest turned violent does not mean it was BLM leaders who provoked the violence. ?

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Maybe it's you who is misinformed or lying.

93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful

Just because a BLM protest turned violent does not mean it was BLM leaders who provoked the violence. ?

Lol...ya..."mostly peaceful..."

12 hours ago, ironstone said:

Hey wait just a minute!!

Your side is where people ban books because they contradict myths they believe in. 

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

One side was marching with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us." Fine people there?

of course there was more than two sides

Trump did not call Nazi's fine people

he said people on both sides of the Confederate statues debate were fine people

he explicitly said he wasn't talking about the Nazi's and condemned them totally

you buying into the fine people hoax is the ultimate sign of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Ya know...this has been hashed out to death. All you're doing is making an even bigger fool of yourself.

If that's even possible...

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

The BLM protests and the riots are separate. I will not vote for any politician who supports street violence or crime. Only peaceful protests.  

Dude, that's the whole Democrat party. 

Do you still watch CNN? Because, in case you forgot, they're the ones who were telling people "Michael Brown was a gentle giant who was shot by a cop from his car for no reason" while the US burned for 3 years, despite the fact that there was video evidence, on day 1, of his violent robbery right before he was shot.

"There were hundreds of witnesses". ? Yup, there are usually a couple hundred people hanging out on a street in Ferguson at any given time...

CNN withheld video of his violent robbery, and gave you a false narrative about how nice of a guy he was, and then just kept saying it while communities were destroyed. What do you make of that?  

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

For God's sake...will you 2 clowns not just watch the video you're commenting on before offering you're expertise on what you don't think is in there.

It is in there. What Trump actually said is in there and it isn't what Prog commands you to believe Trump said. That is not what he actually said. You've been lied to. Stop spreading the lie.

14 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

For God's sake...will you 2 clowns not just watch the video you're commenting on before offering you're expertise on what you don't think is in there.

It is in there. What Trump actually said is in there and it isn't what Prog commands you to believe Trump said. That is not what he actually said. You've been lied to. Stop spreading the lie.

No need to get mad just cause you CAN'T answer the question and MAKE SENSE out of Trump's NONSENSE.