Darwin Strikes Again....

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Guess you haven't heard that it was the flammable coating applied to the blimp surface that caused that conflagration, not a hydrogen leak.

You'd guess wrong.

Nobody knows the initial cause of the Hindenburg Disaster. There are numerous theories including the metal oxide dope used on the craft's outer-skin. However, spark meets hydrogen is still the most likely.

As that had nothing to do with the post I made, we can leave it at that.

My point was that America-at-large saw the event through mass media and made the perhaps unwarranted conclusion that hydrogen was too dangerous under any circumstance. The US Navy had already come to that conclusion...

800px-NH43901-enhanced.jpg

The USS Macon in 1933. Helium provided the lift rather than hydrogen.

20 minutes ago, Boges said:

Tell the people on the East Coast that current weather is "normal". 

OK.

"Hey Maritime folks. As you know, hurricanes happen and once in a while, they slip up the eastern coast and cause you headaches. Please know we're all pulling for you and will willingly help out financially. Have the best day you can and remember to batten down the hatches."

Better?

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK.

"Hey Maritime folks. As you know, hurricanes happen and once in a while, they slip up the eastern coast and cause you headaches. Please know we're all pulling for you and will willingly help out financially. Have the best day you can and remember to batten down the hatches."

Better?

The worst hurricane our part of the globe ever had was way back in 1775.

Putin and climate change caused it, of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1775_Newfoundland_hurricane

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You'd guess wrong.

Nobody knows the initial cause of the Hindenburg Disaster. There are numerous theories including the metal oxide dope used on the craft's outer-skin. However, spark meets hydrogen is still the most likely.

My point was that America-at-large saw the event through mass media and made the perhaps unwarranted conclusion that hydrogen was too dangerous under any circumstance. The US Navy had already come to that conclusion...

Germany used hydrogen because the US would not sell helium to the Nazis. At the time the US produced almost all the world's helium.

The most likely source of ignition would be a spark of some sort. Internal electrical, lightning, static electricity. 

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The worst hurricane our part of the globe ever had was way back in 1775.

Putin and climate change caused it, of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1775_Newfoundland_hurricane

The lowest pressure ever recorded in Canada was 940 millibars in January 1977 in Newfoundland, said Brian Tang, an atmospheric science professor at the University of Albany. “Current weather forecast models are indicating that Fiona will make landfall in eastern Nova Scotia with a pressure around 925 to 935 millibars, which would easily set a new record,” he said.

A pressure 920 to 944 millibars is typically found in a Category 4 hurricane.

An unofficial barometric pressure of 931.6 mb was recorded Saturday at Hart Island, which would make Fiona the lowest pressure landfalling storm on record in Canada, according to the Canadian Hurricane Centre.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Germany used hydrogen because the US would not sell helium to the Nazis. At the time the US produced almost all the world's helium.

The most likely source of ignition would be a spark of some sort. Internal electrical, lightning, static electricity. 

Helium while common in the Universe is rather rare on Earth. Helium isn't as good at lifting as hydrogen, of course, which is why blimp style airships for the US Navy rather than the heavier zeppelin structures.

Yes a spark...I said the same if you re-read what I wrote. But using a dope that is literally part termite wouldn't have helped at all.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Have you seen 2000 Mules?

Let's go Brandon!

Have you seen the rebuttal? Even Barr said it is TRASH.

You are a donkey. As is WCM

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".

The tiger replied:

- "No, the grass is green."

The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.

Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:

- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".

The lion replied:

- "True, the grass is blue."

The donkey hurried and continued:

- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."

The king then declared:

- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."

The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:

- "The Grass Is Blue"...

The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:

- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."

The lion replied:

- "In fact, the grass is green."

The tiger asked:

- "So why are you punishing me?".

The lion replied:

- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.

The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.

?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You'd guess wrong.

NOVA Hindenburg: The New Evidence video

Conclusion was that electrostatic discharge IGNITED the very flammable doping on the skin.

Experimental evidence starts at 42:00

Of course blimps being shot at present a very different hazard. Huge target, very difficult to protect from red hot bullets.

43 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Have you seen the rebuttal? Even Barr said it is TRASH.

You are a donkey. As is WCM

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".

The tiger replied:

- "No, the grass is green."

The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.

Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:

- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".

The lion replied:

- "True, the grass is blue."

The donkey hurried and continued:

- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."

The king then declared:

- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."

The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:

- "The Grass Is Blue"...

The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:

- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."

The lion replied:

- "In fact, the grass is green."

The tiger asked:

- "So why are you punishing me?".

The lion replied:

- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.

The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.

?

Yes I've seen the rebuttal and I think its weak and rather silly.

Legally...unless you could open the boxes and see what the mule was putting in the boxes, you can't "prove" illegalities. But if you watch the movie...and use just an ounce of common sense...you soon realize there was a coordinated effort to stuff ballot boxes.

Now...I don't expect someone like you has an ounce of common sense because...you Tweenkies will do and say anything to justify and cover-up your illegalities.

But as I have said...over and over...YOU dumb fcks set the rules. You have cheated, lied, and spread the evil "misinformation" for years now. Do you really think Conservatives and Republicans are stupid? Do you not realize we're gonna beat you silly fops over the head with your own weapons and rules?

You begged for a culture war...and you're going to get it.

I hope they're merciless with these destructive brats. Especially the Biden family.

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

1775 killed something like 4,000 people...the worst.

Did they know it was coming a week in advance like we do now, or didn't know something (but not what) was going to happen until the barometer started to drop which was the only warning they would have had back then.

On edit: How many people had barometers back then an how would they warn people who didn't have them?

Edited by Aristides

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes I've seen the rebuttal and I think its weak and rather silly.

Then you KNOW that location from tower pings is VERY imprecise.

Insufficient evidence that those driving NEAR the drop box EVER even visited it.

Numerous delivery vehicles were cited as having driven NEAR the drop boxes with NO EVIDENCE they dropped ballots.

Sorry, but you were conned by the conman-in-chief.

Edited by robosmith

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

No, you did not. 
The problem is that climate change is making forest fires worse than ever. Cutting down forests will only make the problem worse. 

Lol...do you nuts ever tire of being wildly wrong? DumbDumb...wood burns. Dry dead wood burns easily.

Lightning...another natural event...happens regularly. Hell I bet you've even seen it. It's rather common.

How on Earth, could less dead dry wood and more space between trees, supposed to make anything worse?

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Then you KNOW that location from tower pings is VERY imprecise.

Insufficient evidence that those driving NEAR the drop box EVER even visited it.

Numerous delivery vehicles were cited as having driven NEAR the drop boxes with NO EVIDENCE they dropped ballots.

Sorry, but you were conned by the conman-in-chief.

Except for the video show many "visits" to multiple boxes.

Unfortunately...there is that small issue. 

27 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Except for the video show many "visits" to multiple boxes.

Unfortunately...there is that small issue. 

As usual, you are wrong. And of course, PRESENT NO EVIDENCE.

True the Vote attempted to corroborate its premise with surveillance video of drop boxes obtained from public sources, which the group contends provides visual proof of the conspiracy. But notably, none of the video footage used in the movie shows any individual depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes — a shortcoming D’Souza attributes to the fact that many jurisdictions did not capture surveillance video of drop boxes as required by law, or that in many cases the video was too grainy to definitively identify people.