Biden's Hateful Screed

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

There is NOTHING innocent about Babbitt helping break the windows on the doors of the House chambers and trying to climb through them.

And no one was "rightly pissed off" about Pence DOING HIS JOB on that day.

You are totally confused. Again.

Babbit was not a criminal. Babbit just got caught up in the action. Did you actually see Babbit trying to help break doors and windows? Were you there at the time to see her do that? All I remember seeing was a bunch of protesters being crammed up against some door.

The criminal here was the cop that shot her dead. There was no good reason for that buffoon of a cop to shoot anyone as he was not being actually threatened. He just took it upon himself to shoot an innocent protester and got away with it. 

The Jan 6th protesters were pissed off and rightly so. They got robbed of their vote in a fraudulent election. Pence did not do his job. That fool should never have been giving the job of VP of America. Not once did the lying and fake leftist American media ever attack and mock Pence on anything. That alone tells me that he was a traitor to America and that is why the American media left him alone. 

You are a mass of confusion. Just saying. ?

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Babbit was not a criminal. Babbit just got caught up in the action. Did you actually see Babbit trying to help break doors and windows? Were you there at the time to see her do that? All I remember seeing was a bunch of protesters being crammed up against some door.

The criminal here was the cop that shot her dead. There was no good reason for that buffoon of a cop to shoot anyone as he was not being actually threatened. He just took it upon himself to shoot an innocent protester and got away with it. 

The Jan 6th protesters were pissed off and rightly so. They got robbed of their vote in a fraudulent election. Pence did not do his job. That fool should never have been giving the job of VP of America. Not once did the lying and fake leftist American media ever attack and mock Pence on anything. That alone tells me that he was a traitor to America and that is why the American media left him alone. 

Too bad you (and Trump) have ZERO evidence for "fraudulent election."

When you have no evidence of fraud, ALL YOU HAVE is the certified vote count.

Your fantasies MEAN NOTHING.

Babbitt helped to break the window through which she climbed. Sorry you missed the video.

Edited by robosmith

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Nothing antifa or BLM did justifies what was done to the Capitol on Jan 6th no matter how much you want to invoke "whataboutism."

So, it was okay for Antifa and BLM to loot, riot and burn down buildings with you, uhmm? All justified, eh? All the capital building sustained were a few broken windows and doors. A far cry from looting, rioting and burning buildings down. Those communist thugs and bullies even burnt down a police station. Did the Jan 6th protesters do anything like that? You need to pull your head out of your arse and try to get some fresh air into that pea brain of yours. ?

24 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Over 140 cops were injured that day, some fatally.

It is you who is FoS.

When there is a protest going on there will always be casualties. But 140 cops injured or killed? I only heard of one cop  fatality. You are F of S. No doubt the lying and fake American media lied about those numbers you posted. You were not there so dry up. ☺️

1 minute ago, herbie said:

Clean out your ears and take off the blind fold.

Neither BLM nor antifa is out to destroy democracy.

Clean your own ears out, fool. The communist Antifa and the BLM were out to destroy American democracy. They despise America, fool. The elader of the BLM has been caught funds from donations to BLM and then buying three million dollar homes for herself. Wake up, fool. It's time for you to take the time and listen FOX NEWS at night to try and get the other side of the story that lefty liberals like you always try and avoid all the time. Otherwise, shut your lefty mouth. ?

2 hours ago, taxme said:

When there is a protest going on there will always be casualties. But 140 cops injured or killed? I only heard of one cop  fatality. You are F of S. No doubt the lying and fake American media lied about those numbers you posted. You were not there so dry up. ☺️

You were not there, yet you keep contradicting VIDEO taken on that day.

Yes 140 cops injured or killed.

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Clean your own ears out, fool. The communist Antifa and the BLM were out to destroy American democracy. They despise America, fool. The elader of the BLM has been caught funds from donations to BLM and then buying three million dollar homes for herself. Wake up, fool. It's time for you to take the time and listen FOX NEWS at night to try and get the other side of the story that lefty liberals like you always try and avoid all the time. Otherwise, shut your lefty mouth. ?

Antifa = anti-fascists.

Are YOU PRO FASCIST?

If you believe FOX NEWS is not lying to you on a daily basis, it is you who is the fool.

At best Fox tells you only one side of the story.

And their lawyers have declared IN COURT that NO ONE should believe what they hear on Fox, as a defense against libel.

13 hours ago, taxme said:

I didn’t vote for Pence even once, but Trump supporters voted for him twice. 

On 10/1/2022 at 7:16 AM, ironstone said:

Who knew that Bin Laden was actually a fan of Joe Biden and wanted to ensure he was never harmed?

Bin Laden warned in 2010 letter that Biden would 'lead US into crisis' (nypost.com)

Turns out Bin Laden was 100% correct about Joe Biden's ability to run things.

From the article you cited:

Osama bin Laden once warned al Qaeda not to target Joe Biden because he believed that his inheriting the presidency if something were to happen to Barack Obama would “lead the US into a crisis,” a resurfaced letter shows. 

In the letter dated May 2010, the al Qaeda 9/11 mastermind wrote he had no assassination plots against Biden because he deemed him “totally unprepared” to lead the United States.

It's sad that Osama Bin Laden was smarter than the entire Dem party and their sycophants in the US. 

On 9/26/2022 at 7:04 PM, robosmith said:

You were not there, yet you keep contradicting VIDEO taken on that day.

Yes 140 cops injured or killed.

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot

You were not there yourself, so as far as you are concerned, so what the hell do you really know? Of course, if you listen to CNN or MSNBC or CBC all the time and who says that this is so then it must be the gospel truth to you. Many videos were taken that day and none of them showed videos of 140 cops being injured or killed. Such leftist liberal bullshit. I only heard of one cop dying on that day.

I saw pictures of the demonstrations going on and I did not see cops dropping like flies from injuries. That would be front page news if that were so and showing cops being treated for injuries. A scratch or bruise cannot be considered a serious injury. The lefty liberals always like to blow things way out of proportion if it suits and works for their cause and narrative. 

CNN has been caught by FOX NEWS lying many times about many things. And FOX NEWS has pointed out many times the lies that CNN likes to spread. Many so called news reporters and news anchor lefty liberal liars on CNN news shows have been fired over the past several months. What does that tell us all? It tells me that CNN is F of S. 

So, what really did those 5 people die from? Do you know? What were their injuries that killed them? Come on, man, give me some beef, robot. ?

On 9/26/2022 at 7:06 PM, herbie said:

Neither one has anything to do with communists, neither one hates America but they both hate people that can't tell shit from Shinola and just respout what idiots like Trump told them.

There are plenty of idiotic people out there that still listens to and believes every word that comes out of old senile BiDumb's lying mouth. The guy is nothing more than a lost and bumbling buffoon.

Long live Trump. Go, Trump, go. Works for me. ?

On 9/26/2022 at 7:14 PM, robosmith said:

Antifa = anti-fascists.

Are YOU PRO FASCIST?

If you believe FOX NEWS is not lying to you on a daily basis, it is you who is the fool.

At best Fox tells you only one side of the story.

And their lawyers have declared IN COURT that NO ONE should believe what they hear on Fox, as a defense against libel.

Antifa equals looting, rioting and burning down things. They tear down statues of American hero's. They are the fascists here. Wherever they go they will try and commit violence and try to start brawls with peaceful conservatives trying to protest peacefully. Fascist Zionist globalist G.Soros pays Antifa big bucks to commit acts of violence against conservatives all the time.  

Are you a fascist? 

What proof do you have to show me that FOX NEWS is lying to me on a daily basis? I do know that CNN/MSNBC/CBC lies to me every day. FOX NEWS points this out to me on a daily basis. You are the useful fool here and not me for the likes of CNN. 

Sure. And as if CNN/MSNBC/CBC are all for telling us all both sides of every story, eh? What leftist liberal bullshit are you trying to spread here, lefty? That would be a frosty freakin' day in hell if those three lying and fake media outlets mentioned above ever told both sides of any story. The only time that those mentioned above are willing to tell both sides of the story is if and when the other side says or does something that they can attack and mock at. 

Now what company or corporation or news station in their right mind would hire and pay a lawyer/s who would then turn around and attack the very people who are paying their salary in court? Are you daft, man? Your leftist liberal hatred for conservatives is showing again. Why do you constantly attack and try to mock others whom you disagree with all the time? Stop trying to make a silly azz fool of yourself, will you. ?

On 9/27/2022 at 5:50 AM, Rebound said:

I didn’t vote for Pence even once, but Trump supporters voted for him twice. 

As far as I know, no one can vote for anyone to become the vice president of America. That is up to the President wannabe to be able to do so. The Trump supporters had no choice in the matter because Pence was already the VP.   

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

Antifa equals looting, rioting and burning down things. They tear down statues of American hero's. They are the fascists here. Wherever they go they will try and commit violence and try to start brawls with peaceful conservatives trying to protest peacefully. Fascist Zionist globalist G.Soros pays Antifa big bucks to commit acts of violence against conservatives all the time.  

Are you a fascist? 

What proof do you have to show me that FOX NEWS is lying to me on a daily basis? I do know that CNN/MSNBC/CBC lies to me every day. FOX NEWS points this out to me on a daily basis. You are the useful fool here and not me for the likes of CNN. 

Sure. And as if CNN/MSNBC/CBC are all for telling us all both sides of every story, eh? What leftist liberal bullshit are you trying to spread here, lefty? That would be a frosty freakin' day in hell if those three lying and fake media outlets mentioned above ever told both sides of any story. The only time that those mentioned above are willing to tell both sides of the story is if and when the other side says or does something that they can attack and mock at. 

Now what company or corporation or news station in their right mind would hire and pay a lawyer/s who would then turn around and attack the very people who are paying their salary in court? Are you daft, man? Your leftist liberal hatred for conservatives is showing again. Why do you constantly attack and try to mock others whom you disagree with all the time? Stop trying to make a silly azz fool of yourself, will you. ?

Fool bullshit lying hell as fool… You don’t have anything intelligent to say at all. 

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Fool bullshit lying hell as fool… You don’t have anything intelligent to say at all. 

Is that the best that you can come back with, lefty? You call me a fool? You are the fool here. It would appear to me as though you are the one here that lacks any signs of intelligence here. You come on here and spread bullshit and can never back that bullshit up. 

I will again ask you as to what proof do you truly have to show me that FOX NEWS is lying to me on a daily basis? Give me some examples will you to go on? After all, are not all you tolerant lefty liberals only well known for telling the truth and showing the real and true facts? Well, come on, man, spit something out, will you? I await! ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Is that the best that you can come back with, lefty? You call me a fool? You are the fool here. It would appear to me as though you are the one here that lacks any signs of intelligence here. You come on here and spread bullshit and can never back that bullshit up. 

I will again ask you as to what proof do you truly have to show me that FOX NEWS is lying to me on a daily basis? Give me some examples will you to go on? After all, are not all you tolerant lefty liberals only well known for telling the truth and showing the real and true facts? Well, come on, man, spit something out, will you? I await! ?

I quoted your own words.

Trump literally incited a murderous riot, then told the rioters he loved them. Abortion clinics have been bombed and abortion doctors murdered. But Fox reports none of that when writing a “news” story claiming that it is the extremism of Democrats that are the cause of political violence in America. That’s a lie.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-pro-lifers-victimized-political-violence-since-biden-called-trump-supporters-threat-u-s

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

I quoted your own words.Trump literally incited a murderous riot,

Oh really? The 3 hrs at the capitol was "murderous"? All those unarmed murderers probably average 10 guns each at their homes, they didn't even bring a single bullet or a long knife.

then told the rioters he loved them.

In the few hours that the riot lasted, Trump made several calls for peace including tweets and video messaging. 

In the several years that BLM riots were destroying America - half of 2014, all of 2015, and most of 2016 plus 3 months of 2020, how many tweets and videos did Obama and Biden make for the violence to stop?

I can show you video of Michelle Obama urging grads to "stay angry, and focus their anger" during the height of rioting. Kamala was giddy at the prospect of riots lasting for several months. If the video that Keith Ellison was busy keeping under wraps hadn't surfaced, showing Floyd saying "I can't breathe" while he was along in the cop car, she would have gotten her wish.

If Trump was guilty of somehow advocating for the riots to continue (which he wasn't, you're lying again as usual) the Dems are 1,000x guiltier. 

But Fox reports none of that when writing a “news” story claiming that it is the extremism of Democrats that are the cause of political violence in America. That’s a lie.

Oh would you look at that, you lied gain.

The Dems and their turds have been huge advocates for political unrest, riots, confrontations, and even calls for violence. Madonna, Johnny Depp, and Kathy Griffin all made various allusions to murdering Trump. Maxine Watters called for dems to get in the faces of Republicans and "push back on them". 

The Steve Scalise was shot and they suddenly pretended to be angels. Then they got right back to their nasty business of division. 

Dems are worthless, hateful pieces of shit and if you need to see video I can provide it.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 10.41.56 AM.png

• Like 1

Mainstream Media likes to paint the picture that it will be conservatives that riot if the election doesn't go their way. Last I checked, it's in Dem run strongholds that they board up windows to businesses during close elections.Last I checked, it was lefty loonies threatening court justices they don't agree with. Last I checked, it was the same lefty loonies burning down federal court houses.

My prediction is that this country has had enough of the radical left with their lawlessness, and divisive rhetoric. They have had enough of these spoiled children on the far left demanding special treatment. They have had enough of the calling for defunding of police, the failures to prosecute criminals, and the attempts to let violent felons out of prison.  Most Americans want safe streets, more police, and less crime, and they are going to vote like it this November. Mainstream media wants you to think abortion is first and foremost on people's minds when that is so far down the list.

Economy, inflation, crime, a say in our kids education, protecting our borders-ALL of those things are most important, and you will see that this November on election night. #RedWave incoming! 

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2022 at 5:35 PM, taxme said:

So, it was okay for Antifa and BLM to loot, riot and burn down buildings with you, uhmm? All justified, eh? All the capital building sustained were a few broken windows and doors. A far cry from looting, rioting and burning buildings down. Those communist thugs and bullies even burnt down a police station. Did the Jan 6th protesters do anything like that? You need to pull your head out of your arse and try to get some fresh air into that pea brain of yours. ?

Of course rioting was wrong. 
And, if prosecutors can prove that BLM or any group conspired to conduct violence, they should be charged with conspiracy. And any of those who engaged in illegal activities should be arrested and prosecuted.  

See how easy life is when you’re a Democrat? You just tell the truth and stick by the rules. I don’t need to come up with nonsense about how Ashlee Babbitt was just strolling along the street innocently reciting poetry when she was shot. I can just stick with the truth. Works just fine. 

Seriously, though, putting a D after your name does not make you automatically good.  I don’t define Good and Evil as D and R.  That would be very foolish. If someone breaks laws, they should face prosecution. Doesn’t matter whether they call themselves D or R.

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2022 at 4:11 AM, FloridaUSPatriot said:

Mainstream Media likes to paint the picture that it will be conservatives that riot if the election doesn't go their way. Last I checked, it's in Dem run strongholds that they board up windows to businesses during close elections.Last I checked, it was lefty loonies threatening court justices they don't agree with. Last I checked, it was the same lefty loonies burning down federal court houses.

My prediction is that this country has had enough of the radical left with their lawlessness, and divisive rhetoric. They have had enough of these spoiled children on the far left demanding special treatment. They have had enough of the calling for defunding of police, the failures to prosecute criminals, and the attempts to let violent felons out of prison.  Most Americans want safe streets, more police, and less crime, and they are going to vote like it this November. Mainstream media wants you to think abortion is first and foremost on people's minds when that is so far down the list.

Economy, inflation, crime, a say in our kids education, protecting our borders-ALL of those things are most important, and you will see that this November on election night. #RedWave incoming! 

The lefty liberals here are not going to be very happy after the midterms which should give the house and senate back to the GOP. They are really going to have something to cry about then. Ha-ha-ha. 

Finally we will see MAGA become the normal for America once again. The lefty democrats have had their chance to keep and MAGA but instead they squandered that. They went the total reverse to what Trump did for America. They must pay for their crimes against America and Americans. Jail them all. Their radical communist agendas for America have show us all that they have done one hell of a miserable job at trying to keep and MAGA forever. 

Hopefully soon here in Canada we can get rid of this Marxist buffoon PM of ours that is trying very hard to run and ruin and destroy this once great nation we called Canada. We need to once and for all get rid of these traitorous liberals that have done nothing to try and make Canada great again. Our dear Marxist leader thinks that communist China is a prime example of how things should be done in Canada. Give us more government, more taxes, and less freedom and rights. 

Hopefully, we can see both America and Canada truly become two freedom loving conservative country's once again. Gawd only knows that both countries need to get back to the old normal days that we once all enjoyed and loved before the Covid 19 scamdemic bullshit came along. Covid 19 was responsible for and just the beginning of all of our problems today. Before Covid we never had all the problems that we are seeing and having today. Long free or die. ?

On 10/4/2022 at 1:36 PM, Rebound said:

I quoted your own words.

Trump literally incited a murderous riot, then told the rioters he loved them. Abortion clinics have been bombed and abortion doctors murdered. But Fox reports none of that when writing a “news” story claiming that it is the extremism of Democrats that are the cause of political violence in America. That’s a lie.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-pro-lifers-victimized-political-violence-since-biden-called-trump-supporters-threat-u-s

You are so full of it, comrade. Trump never tried to incite anyone to go raid anything. He told them to be peaceful. There were many democratic government agent provocateurs placed among the demonstrators to try and create havoc and mayhem. FOX NEWS even reported on some well known FBI guy in the crowd who was there to try and incite a riot to try and make Trump and the Trump's supporters look like a bunch of terrorists and extremists. It was the democrats that wanted to incite a murderous riot. The extremists and terrorists at the capital were Antifa like communist thugs. They were the ones breaking windows and doors down. The democrats are the extremists and terrorists in America. Live with it, comrade. ?

24 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are so full of it, comrade. Trump never tried to incite anyone to go raid anything. He told them to be peaceful. There were many democratic government agent provocateurs placed among the demonstrators to try and create havoc and mayhem. FOX NEWS even reported on some well known FBI guy in the crowd who was there to try and incite a riot to try and make Trump and the Trump's supporters look like a bunch of terrorists and extremists. It was the democrats that wanted to incite a murderous riot. The extremists and terrorists at the capital were Antifa like communist thugs. They were the ones breaking windows and doors down. The democrats are the extremists and terrorists in America. Live with it, comrade. ?

You are obviously a Russian government plant.

Do you have evidence of a single thing you just said? No, you don't. Because you're planting lies for Vladimir Putin, who would love nothing more than to roll one of his tanks down the streets of every house in America and Canada.

Edited by Rebound