Biden's Hateful Screed

On 9/19/2022 at 1:21 PM, Rebound said:

And yet, he kicked Trump’s ass by seven million votes. Trump filed 64 lawsuits and lost them all. Then he brought in goons to storm the Capitol and he still lost. He’s lucky he isn’t in prison where he belongs.  

Voter fraud did exist and it was the corrupt and crooked democratic party who stole the election from Trump thru fraud. All the lawsuit cases had been judged by pro liberal democrats. It's no wonder they lost all of their lawsuits. You don't bring 64 lawsuits before the courts and lose them all. That is impossible. Shake your pea sized lefty brain will you.  

The real goons here were Antifa and the BLM communists goons whom were the ones that were causing all the chaos and mayhem and doing all the looting and rioting and the burning down of businesses. There was no looting, rioting and burning down of the Capital being committed by the Trump supporters. Again, shake your pea sized brain, liberal. ? 

On 9/19/2022 at 1:34 PM, Rebound said:

Let me give you some advice, because you obviously lack common sense, ok?  If you’re ever inside a building, and you come upon a hallway, and the doors are closed, and you see that there is furniture piled up against the other side of the door and police on the other side of the door are shouting at you to not go through the door and one of them is pointing a gun at you: Do Not Smash Your Way Through That Barricaded Doorway. 

I know, that’s a tough read for some people. It could be that they barricaded the doors with furniture as part of an obstacle course fun run and maybe they were going to replace the windows and they’re hoping you smash all their windows to save them the time of doing it themselves. Hard call, I know. 
Well, no, pretty much anyone can figure out that when police tell you not to smash your way through the windows of a barricaded door and they’re on the other side of the door pointing a gun at you, people with IQ over 65 can figure out that they shouldn’t try to go through the doors. Ashli Babbit figured it out, anyway.  

Your advice stinks as always. You cannot even think properly. If those demonstrators were about to crash the doors there was no need to shoot anyone because nobody was in danger of losing their life. No demonstrator was carrying a gun to try and shoot their way in. They probably would have just crashed the doors and walked around in the Capital building which is their right to do so. The Capital is the people's house and not the government's house. The government got what they deserved. They tried to phuk with the people. 

Again, because you are too stunned to figure things out. Tough for you, I know to do. Nobody's life was being threatened here because there were no weapons involved and therefore the police were not in the their right to shoot an unharmed citizen. If Babbit had pointed a gun at the police than they would have the right to shoot Babbit or anyone else if the police thought that their life was in danger. I think that it is time for you to have an IQ check up. Just a suggestion, lefty. ?

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

Your advice stinks as always. You cannot even think properly. If those demonstrators were about to crash the doors there was no need to shoot anyone because nobody was in danger of losing their life. No demonstrator was carrying a gun to try and shoot their way in. They probably would have just crashed the doors and walked around in the Capital building which is their right to do so. The Capital is the people's house and not the government's house. The government got what they deserved. They tried to phuk with the people. 

Again, because you are too stunned to figure things out. Tough for you, I know to do. Nobody's life was being threatened here because there were no weapons involved and therefore the police were not in the their right to shoot an unharmed citizen. If Babbit had pointed a gun at the police than they would have the right to shoot Babbit or anyone else if the police thought that their life was in danger. I think that it is time for you to have an IQ check up. Just a suggestion, lefty. ?

You are a troll and you know perfectly well the crowd was violent and the police knew it too. 

49 minutes ago, taxme said:

Voter fraud did exist and it was the corrupt and crooked democratic party who stole the election from Trump thru fraud. All the lawsuit cases had been judged by pro liberal democrats. It's no wonder they lost all of their lawsuits. You don't bring 64 lawsuits before the courts and lose them all. That is impossible. Shake your pea sized lefty brain will you.  

The real goons here were Antifa and the BLM communists goons whom were the ones that were causing all the chaos and mayhem and doing all the looting and rioting and the burning down of businesses. There was no looting, rioting and burning down of the Capital being committed by the Trump supporters. Again, shake your pea sized brain, liberal. ? 

If all the judges were so liberal why did the US Supreme Court refuse to take up even a single case? 64 lawsuits and SCOTUS took up none… and they were asked!!!

On 9/19/2022 at 5:05 PM, robosmith said:

You are confused, again.

The VIDEO showed Babbitt climbing THROUGH the just busted windows in the "closed doors" to the House chamber when she was shot and fell backwards.

She was shot to protect the House members from the angry mob that would have FOLLOWED HER.

Again silly. There was no reason for that cowardly cop to shoot Babbit at all. If they had breached anything, so what, who really gives a crap. It was the people's building that they entered. And besides, according to FOX NEWS they had reported that there were government agent provacators in the crowd that were trying to stir up the protesters to storm the capital. Maybe it was some Antifa goon that busted the windows for all I know. 

But whatever, there was no good reason to shoot Babbit or anyone else because nobody's life was in danger. Even the cops opened the front doors for the protesters to enter the capital building. You may be the confused one here, lefty. Lol. 

27 minutes ago, taxme said:

Again silly. There was no reason for that cowardly cop to shoot Babbit at all. If they had breached anything, so what, who really gives a crap. It was the people's building that they entered. And besides, according to FOX NEWS they had reported that there were government agent provacators in the crowd that were trying to stir up the protesters to storm the capital. Maybe it was some Antifa goon that busted the windows for all I know. 

But whatever, there was no good reason to shoot Babbit or anyone else because nobody's life was in danger. Even the cops opened the front doors for the protesters to enter the capital building. You may be the confused one here, lefty. Lol. 

It seems you COMPLETELY MISSED the gallows erected by that mob and the FACT they were chanting "hang Mike Pence."

They didn't need guns to hang Pence. What ELSE did you MISS?

That mob was fighting COPS for 5 hours and at least 4 of them died. Duh.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Rebound said:

You are a troll and you know perfectly well the crowd was violent and the police knew it too. 

In every crowd of demonstrators there are always a few people who go overboard. That does not mean that the rest or the demonstrating crowd were doing anything stupid. The police did allow the protesting crowd to enter the capital building by opening the front doors for them. Personally, I do believe that you are the real troll here. ?

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

It seems you COMPLETELY MISSED the gallows erected by that mob and the FACT they were chanting "hang Mike Pence."

They didn't need guns to hang Pence. What ELSE did you MISS?

That mob was fighting COPS for 5 hours and at least 4 of them died. Duh.

All in jest. No one was going to be hanged that day. They were sending Pence a message. The so called mob were pissed off with Pence and rightly so. Pence turned his back on Trump. As always, there are always a few people who get carried away and create problems for all. I never heard of four people dying that day. One innocent person died that day and her name was Babbit. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

All in jest. No one was going to be hanged that day. They were sending Pence a message. The so called mob were pissed off with Pence and rightly so. Pence turned his back on Trump. As always, there are always a few people who get carried away and create problems for all. I never heard of four people dying that day. One innocent person died that day and her name was Babbit. ?

You are full of shit and you’re a traitor to America. The police officers who got doused in bear spray and speared with flag poles thought it was in jest. 

Edited by Rebound

31 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You are full of shit and you’re a traitor to America. The police officers who got doused in bear spray and speared with flag poles thought it was in jest. 

I am not an American, fool. Shit happens when people get pissed off. Antifa and the BLM communist goons and thugs did way more damage and did injure way more police officers. Jan. 6th was a wuss compared to what Antifa and BLM did in America for almost two years. ?

10 hours ago, taxme said:

I am not an American, fool. Shit happens when people get pissed off. Antifa and the BLM communist goons and thugs did way more damage and did injure way more police officers. Jan. 6th was a wuss compared to what Antifa and BLM did in America for almost two years. ?

I don’t know where to begin. 
If you aren’t American, then you are an enemy of the United States.

Antifa isn’t even an organized group. The right wing created that boogeyman. 

During the BLM protests in Oakland, a Federal officer was shot and killed. Turns out, the murderer was a white supremacist called a Boogaloo Boy, who killed a man just to try to make BLM look like murderers. When sheriffs deputies tried to arrest him, he shot and killed a deputy.  

The January 6 riots were caused by Donald Trump, who refused to abide by the results of the election. Idiots like you still think he won, even though you idiots still haven’t been presented with any evidence of widespread voter fraud.  People rioted because Trump lied to them with made up claims of voter fraud.  

Edited by Rebound

15 hours ago, Rebound said:

I don’t know where to begin. 

That's because you don't have anything intelligent to say.

If you aren’t American, then you are an enemy of the United States.

Well said Presuhprendy Biden.

Antifa isn’t even an organized group. The right wing created that boogeyman. 

What a god-damned liar. 

You're saying that all of the people who carry Antifa flags and burn down buildings are just pretending to be Antifa? What are they then, just card-carrying Dems?

They must be like the Ukranian soldiers who carry Nazi flags and get Nazi symbols tattooed all over them and who say that they're Nazis and who commit war crimes but aren't really Nazis just because you and Joe Biden love them. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2022 at 12:49 PM, taxme said:

There is NOTHING innocent about Babbitt helping break the windows on the doors of the House chambers and trying to climb through them.

And no one was "rightly pissed off" about Pence DOING HIS JOB on that day.

You are totally confused. Again.

On 9/24/2022 at 3:01 PM, taxme said:

Nothing antifa or BLM did justifies what was done to the Capitol on Jan 6th no matter how much you want to invoke "whataboutism."

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

If you want to see a god damned liar, look in the mirror.

You spoke your truth, and I appreciate your honesty on this one issue.  

Don't sweat it - it's 100% normal for leftists to lie, just like Biden with his "no inflation", Obama with his "we had no scandals", and Hillary with her Benghazi BS and everything else.

We expect it from you. That's where the bar is set for people of your ilk.

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You spoke your truth, and I appreciate your honesty on this one issue.  

Don't sweat it - it's 100% normal for leftists to lie, just like Biden with his "no inflation", Obama with his "we had no scandals", and Hillary with her Benghazi BS and everything else.

We expect it from you. That's where the bar is set for people of your ilk.

Ok, donkey. ?

On 9/24/2022 at 8:13 PM, herbie said:

So tell is how many people were killed or injured by antifa? How many hundreds of BLM & Antifa were arrested and how many were jailed?

Or for that matter how either of them attempted to overthrow democracy in America? Your rightwing need for a Bogeyman is grasping at straws comparing apples to oranges.

I don't recall or heard of any Jan 6th protesters killing or injuring anyone either. The Jan 6th protesters did not do any looting, nor rioting, and they did not burn anything down. It was one day of protesting and that was it. but we all know that Antifa and the BLM goons and thugs did do all of those things that I mentioned above. 

It is the left wing liberal loonies like you that are always looking for a right wing bogeymen. You are full of it. ?

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't recall or heard of any Jan 6th protesters killing or injuring anyone either. The Jan 6th protesters did not do any looting, nor rioting, and they did not burn anything down. It was one day of protesting and that was it. but we all know that Antifa and the BLM goons and thugs did do all of those things that I mentioned above. 

It is the left wing liberal loonies like you that are always looking for a right wing bogeymen. You are full of it. ?

Over 140 cops were injured that day, some fatally.

It is you who is FoS.