Leftists Crushed in School Boards Across Florida

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

When did we win the War on Christmas again?

I might veer off topic to destroy your little strawman for you if I had a clue what you were talking about.

Somebody said Progressives won a war on Christmas? Who was that? Why would it matter to me?

I knew you guys were making moves to at least take the Christ out of Christmas. I knew Commie Bonnie Henry tried commanding people not to have Christmas celebrations last year because apparently you guys were scared of the Kung Flu or something. But I wasn't aware of you "winning" anything. We had a big group celebration of Christmas at my house just to piss Commie Bonnie off. We sang The First Noel.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I might veer off topic to destroy your little strawman for you if I had a clue what you were talking about.

Somebody said Progressives won a war on Christmas? Who was that? Why would it matter to me?

Because it was the first big culture war FOX News fed to the populist droolers to get them all worked up about.

Of course you don't remember.  It was the 90s I think but even if you were alive you wouldn't remember.

"We've always been at war with Eurasia"

Someone who thinks Dr Bonnie Henry is a Commie is celebrating as if what happened in Florida is a 'victory'. Kind of says it all.

People worried more about if the person behind the bathroom door is wearing a skirt or pants more than if they're pissing all over the toilet seat. Maybe leftover trauma from being raised in a house where the boys had to use the downstairs bathroom....

On 8/24/2022 at 8:39 AM, Infidel Dog said:

During the millennial assurgency of Woke, schoolboards became the personal bivouac of the army of Prog. Last night in Florida the populist movement of ' the 1776 Project' started to reclaim the Schoolboard territory:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/23/leftists-crushed-school-boards-across-florida/

Now me, I think that's a good thing and hope the general idea behind the movement continues all the way up into Canada. 

Breitfart, bottom feeders.

52 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

Breitfart, bottom feeders.

It always baffles me how Progs can be so proud of choosing ignorance.

I mean, I'll read Daily Beast. I'll read Slate. I'll even give NYT or WaPo the benefit of the doubt and trust myself to recognize if they accidentally uncover a useful fact. But if all you've got is sources like those four you don't have much to brag about.

On 8/27/2022 at 5:18 PM, herbie said:

Someone who thinks Dr Bonnie Henry is a Commie is celebrating as if what happened in Florida is a 'victory'. Kind of says it all.

You mean me, right?

Florida was a victory and is a continuing string of victories for the populace. It's why so many are choosing to leave leftist run shitholes from Cuba to California to go there. Puffing your chest out and behaving like it isn't only proves what I just said about choosing ignorance.

If mothers and parents in general win like they did in this last example it's a win for all Floridians with a possible exception of the tiny subculture of the Florida Woke.

As to calling Bonnie a Commie, what do you call authoritarian officials  trying to cancel things contradictory to their ideology? I could have said fascist but it didn't rhyme.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Look, you keep blowing out the usual bullshit out your ass that things you don't like are "left". This BS about bathrooms and gay rights etc. isn't even political, the idiots on the far right just want you to think so so you won't see real political issues.
And you're falling for it. Lock, stock and barrel.

These are rights issues, and rights aren't like a damn pie. Extending them to someone else doesn't take anything away from you. Either everybody gets them or nobody gets any. So enjoy a victory until it bites you in the ass. Like when the next book the close minded retreads ban & burn is the Bible.

25 minutes ago, herbie said:

Look, you keep blowing out the usual bullshit out your ass that things you don't like are "left". This BS about bathrooms and gay rights etc. isn't even political, the idiots on the far right just want you to think so so you won't see real political issues.

These are rights issues, and rights aren't like a damn pie. Extending them to someone else doesn't take anything away from you. Either everybody gets them or nobody gets any. So enjoy a victory until it bites you in the ass. Like when the next book the close minded retreads ban & burn is the Bible.

Ever heard of conservatism. It's what we call right wing.

So "conserving" the idea of the sanctimony of male as male and female as female in bathrooms is right wing. Particularly so when those who think of themselves as "progressive" seem to believe having men dangling their wieners at little girls in the girls' washrooms is what they call progress.

Right wing Conservatives conserve and left wing Progressives progress away from the right. To the Left.

Not sure why you're having a problem understanding that.

Edited by Infidel Dog

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is there?

Somebody wished me Happy Holidays last year...

And I say Merry Christmas all the time.

To people who say Merry Christmas back to me.

Commie Bonnie Henry told me I wasn't allowed to have Christmas last year. Me and mine did though.

So are you saying that because she outlawed it she won? Even though nobody who cared about Christmas listened to her.

But happy holidays to you if you think that means you won something.

Edited by Infidel Dog

40 minutes ago, herbie said:

equal rights have already been extended to everyone

what the progressives want is extra rights for oppressed groups, not equality

they are the ones making it political

Edited by Yzermandius19

You seem to not be so familiar with the war on Christmas and that makes me happy.

The War on Christmas is a thing

as usual, you give cover to far left ideologues

by acting like they don't exist or aren't openly hostile to the foundations of Western civilization

Edited by Yzermandius19

33 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. The War on Christmas is a thing

2. as usual, you give cover to far left ideologues

3. by acting like they don't exist or aren't openly hostile to the foundations of Western civilization

1. Yes but you seem to be a little unfamiliar with it is all.
2. I don't think the far left ever said anything about it.  See #1.
3. The far left exists.

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And I say Merry Christmas all the time.

To people who say Merry Christmas back to me.

Commie Bonnie Henry told me I wasn't allowed to have Christmas last year. Me and mine did though.

So are you saying that because she outlawed it she won? Even though nobody who cared about Christmas listened to her.

But happy holidays to you if you think that means you won something.

She didn't outlaw Christmas, she said people should keep their celebrations to family.  If you saw this as "outlawing" Christmas, maybe you need a dictionary for Christmas this year.

And yeah, many people ignored it, myself included.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 12:51 PM, Yzermandius19 said:

Michael Hardner thinks many real issues are boogeyman issues

Michael Hardner also thinks many boogeyman issues are real issues

your perception and priorities are deeply out of whack

Mikey thinks anything the MSM and Pixie-Dust say...are good things to say. That's the bottom line with Mikey.

Voting on public servants seems like an interesting idea but it would need to be looked at carefully.

I'd suggest NOT giving the unelected supreme executive power in the first place. But since we're doing just that, I'll point-out that the voting public's choices are rather limited in response.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474b12d0f79lo15qi6r2

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

She didn't outlaw Christmas, she said people should keep their celebrations to family.  If you saw this as "outlawing" Christmas, maybe you need a dictionary for Christmas this year.

And yeah, many people ignored it, myself included.

It was confusing as to what was command and what was suggestion. Especially as we had grown accustomed to receiving Commie Bonnie's mandate commands.

Health Officials announced sweeping changes to B.C.'s Public Health Act on Tuesday (Dec. 21)

Locals may not attend indoor organized gatherings of any size, but they may have up to 10 other individuals or one other household in their home—but that doesn't mean that they should. 

https://www.richmond-news.com/coronavirus-covid-19-local-news/dr-bonnie-henry-provides-clarification-on-new-gatherings-order-ahead-of-holidays-4899258

And then there was some Commie Bonnie gobbledygook about how under 10 was more a recommendation than her usual mandate command but the way I remember it as far as reaction on the street it went more like this:

Then we all had Christmas, except Mikey, of course, who had "Holidays."

Edited by Infidel Dog

Dix was the Minister, Henry was a doctor. She made the recommendations, he had the brains not to overrule them. And electing doctors is about the stupidest idea I've heard yet, as stupid as electing Judges in the USA.

And the continues use of "commie" to describe her only points out the sheer level of your political ignorance. As does your gullible belief in 'war on christmas'. As far as your stubborn contrarian insistence not to follow her advice, I fully understand. I've made thousands off the computer users who simply will not follow the advice of someone who knows what they're talking about in that area too. The Dunning-Kruger effect is common,.