Leftists Crushed in School Boards Across Florida

During the millennial assurgency of Woke, schoolboards became the personal bivouac of the army of Prog. Last night in Florida the populist movement of ' the 1776 Project' started to reclaim the Schoolboard territory:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/23/leftists-crushed-school-boards-across-florida/

Now me, I think that's a good thing and hope the general idea behind the movement continues all the way up into Canada. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

During the millennial assurgency of Woke, schoolboards became the personal bivouac of the army of Prog. Last night in Florida the populist movement of ' the 1776 Project' started to reclaim the Schoolboard territory:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/23/leftists-crushed-school-boards-across-florida/

Now me, I think that's a good thing and hope the general idea behind the movement continues all the way up into Canada. 

I live in Florida. I can't stress how fortunate we have been with DeSantis and other FL leaders. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The complete and utter nonsense that is the culture War there's nothing to help the welfare of ordinary people.

the left started it

proving they don't actually give a shit about the welfare of ordinary people

despite claiming they do

the right is simply retaliating to the left using their upper hand in culture war to try and cancel their opposition

and now the left is reaping what they sowed

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The complete and utter nonsense that is the culture War there's nothing to help the welfare of ordinary people.

Let's remember what started this one.

A guy - an ordinary person - was reporting his daughter raped in a girl's washroom by a boy dressed as and claiming to be a girl. He was dragged out of the schoolboard meeting by security.

And your advice there would be what? Pay no attention? It's just a culture war?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

But basically...yeah...stop indoctrinating kids into your psycho progressive "woke" ideology and maybe concerned parents will stop reclaiming control of the schoolboards.

You shouldn't care, Mikey. After all it's just "a culture war," right?

Folks were willing to put up with a lot in terms of all this alphabet gender nonsense. But when they came for the children, all bets were off.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

1. And your advice there would be what? Pay no attention? It's just a culture war?

1. As hard as it is to fathom, a single rape doesn't warrant this issue being given the priority it is.  

Especially given the tenuous connection between whatever this criminal was about and broad education policy.

Now it's your turn to go foam at the mouth...

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. As hard as it is to fathom, a single rape doesn't warrant this issue being given the priority it is.  

Especially given the tenuous connection between whatever this criminal was about and broad education policy.

Now it's your turn to go foam at the mouth...

the school tried to cover it up

because the assailant was trans

and when called out on it by the father of the victim

they silenced him

perfect example of extreme wokeness in schools

only when the media found out and exposed the school

did they finally act

tenuous connection my ass

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. the school tried to cover it up

because the assailant was trans

and when called out on it by the father of the victim

they silenced him

perfect example of extreme wokeness in schools

only when the media found out and exposed the school

did they finally act

tenuous connection my ass

1. I thought you hated the media.  I'll bet that this case isn't as simple as you put out.   In any case, the culture we are is nonsense and individual movie of the week dramas mean nothing to me.

If you cared about children, maybe there are some issues we could prioritize on the whole.  Otherwise, stop with the fake concerns, everyone.

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I thought you hated the media.  I'll bet that this case isn't as simple as you put out.   In any case, the culture we are is nonsense and individual movie of the week dramas mean nothing to me.

If you cared about children, maybe there are some issues we could prioritize on the whole.  Otherwise, stop with the fake concerns, everyone.

it's not a fake concern

this woke ideology is poisonous

for children especially

you demand examples

thinking this is a mic drop and no one can bring up examples

then when people bring up those examples

you come up with a lame excuse to dismiss those examples 

no amount of proof would ever change your mind

your cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias is too strong for reason to penetrate

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

"Somebody raped somebody" doesn't indict the woke ideology or whatever bogeyman you're after today, sorry.

These are the same people who feel it's appropriate to label those who disagree with then as pedophiles right off the bat.

I don't know what kind of politics that is but I know it's dishonest.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

"Somebody raped somebody" doesn't indict the woke ideology or whatever bogeyman you're after today, sorry.

These are the same people who feel it's appropriate to label those who disagree with then as pedophiles right off the bat.

I don't know what kind of politics that is but I know it's dishonest.

the woke covered it up for woke reasons

that is an indictment of the ideology

to these people trans rapists need to be protected from the consequences of raping someone

because of they are an oppressed group

and you are still defending them?

Edited by Yzermandius19

In any case that was Virginia, wasn't it? And I think the parents were outraged before the guy with the raped daughter showed up. 

This movement by parents to retake control of their kids schooling from the social justice warrior types may have began in Virginia, however it was Florida that handed the wokeys their SJW asses in the schoolboard elections last night. The majority voted out the wokesters. And the Progressive response to that appears to be their usual, "Wahhhh..."

Edited by Infidel Dog

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

This movement by parents to retake control of their kids schooling from the social justice warrior types ...

Yes, types... You showed your hand a little too much here.

Your real problem is types of people who you don't like, who see the world differently than you.

Too bad, they're not going away...

The Bidens and most of Democrat Congress should be in jail. From engaging...we'll use that word...with Red Chinese spies to making-up complete BS about Russia then selling it as truth. They just went completely out-of-bounds when given the chance. Now we teeter on the verge of civil war.

Will they? Hell no. Their sort doesn't do jail.

• Like 1

But none of this changes the fact Mike is so desperately trying to divert from.

We saw the beginning of the end of woke control of schoolboards happening in Florida a few days ago.

I predict it will continue and possibly even spread as far north as Canada no matter how much the Progs whine and sniffle and stomp their feet. Right Mike? Like how's that working out for you so far?

Edited by Infidel Dog