Can you tell us why you support Trump over democrats?

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

It seems like an interesting question. Anyone want to give it a try. Is there any democrat that you could support.

Tulsi Gabbard is alright

for a Democrat anyway

and she's hawt af

but the Democrats are too stupid to choose pretty much only quality candidate they have

Donald Trump is clearly superior to anyone on the Democrats bench

and vastly superior to most of their prominent politicians

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 3

Count me in as a Tulsi supporter. She really stands out in the current Democratic party in that she seems quite reasonable but that alone would prevent them from letting her advance.

There was actually a time when the Democrats were pretty reasonable, at least compared to Joe Biden's handlers. Bill Clinton oversaw a pretty strong economy even while he was womanizing most of the time. Bill is almost considered extreme now by ultra-woke Democratic standards.

Tulsi is the only person that comes to mind off the top of my head. That party has gone full-on Bernie Sanders crazy since Joe's handlers took over.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, herbie said:

I think jbander1A was looking for an actual valid reason, not some generalized 'they're all crazy' 

They're all worthless liars, as evidenced by their hysteria and hypocrisy over Jan 6th, their lies about Russian collusion, their denial of inflation, their lies and hypocrisy about covid, their lies about "mostly peaceful protests", their inability to take ownership of the fact that their lies and hysteria about Trump caused actual violence against elected officials, etc. 

• Like 2

Trump is more interested in moving the country forward than he is in identity politics, partisan politics or covid hysteria. 

Trump was a strong leader who made a lot of headway against terrorism, didn't start any new wars, in all honesty the world was de-escalating when Trump was POTUS. He even made a deal with the Taliban. Afghanistan was going extremely well in late 2020. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Count me in as a Tulsi supporter. She really stands out in the current Democratic party in that she seems quite reasonable but that alone would prevent them from letting her advance.

There was actually a time when the Democrats were pretty reasonable, at least compared to Joe Biden's handlers. Bill Clinton oversaw a pretty strong economy even while he was womanizing most of the time. Bill is almost considered extreme now by ultra-woke Democratic standards.

Tulsi is the only person that comes to mind off the top of my head. That party has gone full-on Bernie Sanders crazy since Joe's handlers took over.

I never used to align myself with either party, and I thought that Clinton was a good president. Ditto for Reagan and G Bush Sr. 

Biden, Obama and GW Bush are a complete bust, and it's hard to say who was the worst. Bush was so awful atrocious on foreign policy that he put the world at odds for 20 years, Obama's domestic policy was so bad that he could almost be considered a domestic terrorist, and Biden is so weak and stupid that he's running the US into the ground at warp speed. 

I'd have to say that Mancin is probably the only worthwhile human in that party, and that's because I don't consider Tulsi a Dem anymore. She's about as far as she could possibly be from that lot. 

In this season it's not left vs right, republican vs democrat, etc.  It's who wants to return to normalcy vs who wants us to discard meat, cars, freedom, religion, privacy, ownership, etc., and do what we are told WRT vaccines, environmentalism, all energy and any contrary thought whatsoever.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, herbie said:

I think jbander1A was looking for an actual valid reason, not some generalized 'they're all crazy' BS.

Like even "they're pro-choice and I'm pro-life" would be a valid though petty reason overall when it comes to electing a President.

the Democrats want to restrict the right to free speech and the right to keep and bear arms

and they've gone woke

what more reasons does a rational person need?

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the Democrats want to restrict the right to free speech and the right to keep and bear arms

and they've gone woke

what more reasons does a rational person need?

Here's the problem, what you say isn't true at all. We will start with woke, a made up interpretation of a word that can mean anything to anyone. The idea that you are pointing out that the left wants to restrict free speech over the real fact that it is actually a tool of the right is nonsense. You book burners are funny.

4 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Here's the problem, what you say isn't true at all. We will start with woke, a made up interpretation of a word that can mean anything to anyone. The idea that you are pointing out that the left wants to restrict free speech over the real fact that it is actually a tool of the right is nonsense. You book burners are funny.

the Republicans used to be more censorious

then the Democrats became what they hate

and now they are the more censorious party

if you missed that obvious change,  it's because you have partisan blinders on

it's the Democrats that burn books now

try to keep up

Edited by Yzermandius19

59 minutes ago, James99 said:

He knows what he is doing with the economy, cares about our country, and is pro-life. 

He doesn't know what he is doing with the economy, he cares about absolutely nothing except himself, not even his own family. If pro-life is all you have, then you have to know that a mass majority of this country is against taking away the right to choose from women. and I will add it will be the cause of the destruction of a easy political win in 2020 and beyond. So I hope all you right-wingers keep that at the top of your list , it will be your destruction.

2 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

He doesn't know what he is doing with the economy, he cares about absolutely nothing except himself, not even his own family. If pro-life is all you have, then you have to know that a mass majority of this country is against taking away the right to choose from women. and I will add it will be the cause of the destruction of a easy political win in 2020 and beyond. So I hope all you right-wingers keep that at the top of your list , it will be your destruction.

the vast majority of Americans support restrictions on abortion

including a solid majority of Democrats

they aren't putting abortion on the top of the list though

they will focus on the economy

it's the Democrats who want to make 2022 about abortion

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the Republicans used to be more censorious

then Democrats became what they hate

and now they are the more censorious party

if you missed that obvious change,  it's because you have partisan blinders on

it's the Democrats that burn books now

try to keep up

The only ones trying to pull  books out of the classrooms and libraries in this country are right-wingers. Democrats censor nothing . Give us a example ace. Everyone, this should be good.

7 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

The only ones trying to pull  books out of the classrooms and libraries in this country are right-wingers. Democrats censor nothing . Give us a example ace. Everyone, this should be good.

cancel culture is directed at conservatives

they even censor lefties who aren't woke enough

and the Democrats openly applaud it

Alex Jones was their first big social media cancelation but he was far from the last

you no doubt support censoring the right too

you just disingenuously pretend it isn't censorship when your team does it to people you don't like

and ignore it when your team does it to people you do like

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Alex Jones was their first big social media cancelation but he was far from the last

you just disingenuously pretend it isn't censorship when your team does it to people you don't like

What a pile, Alex Jones program is on daily , you liar. He's not canceled unless he is thrown off the air. You saying so is just another lie needed to even have a position on anything.  Still a total, complete lie. He was sued and is forced to pay for his crime , his total lie of Sandy Hook/ and that is just the beginning, each person affected by his lies can and will sue. I hope his ass is buried , he is a pile of shit and deserves everything he gets.

Cancel culture and woke two words made up by the right to mean anything they want them to mean , to the point they mean nothing. Just part of a bad comedy act.

the vast majority of Americans support restrictions on abortion

including a solid majority of Democrats

they aren't putting abortion on the top of the list though

they will focus on the economy

it's the Democrats who want to make 2022 about abortion

Bullshit from Forbes "Broad support for abortion rights: Gallup polls show Americans’ support for abortion in all or most cases at 80% in May 2021, only sightly higher than in 1975 (76%),"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/06/24/how-americans-really-feel-about-abortion-the-sometimes-surprising-poll-results-as-supreme-court-reportedly-set-to-overturn-roe-v-wade/?sh=3d6d12942f3a

You are a  total liar, so far from the truth it has to be a lie.

If all you have is lies, go away, or I will make you go away, this is what everyone should do with people like this.