Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

58 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Appealing to minority does not make you right either.

There are lots of conspiracy theories that are just not right.... period

Your arguments suck :)

Tit for tat :)

You don’t understand that the constitution protects minority rights.  Hitler was elected by a majority.  You don’t value rights and you think there’s something admirable about belabouring your lame argument.  There isn’t.

21 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Da, Tovarish. 

Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt Euch!

"Proletarians of all countries, unite!"

3.thumb.jpg.43b242d701bdae27b8e90f1eb49ff49f.jpg

First seek to understand before you pipe up.   Stakeholder capitalism is a bad brand of capitalism that uses the cover of “progressive” government policy to reinforce the power of government.  In exchange, government gives corporations outsized power.  The result is supposedly virtuous policies paid for on the backs of low paid workers and consumers.  

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

First seek to understand before you pipe up.   Stakeholder capitalism is a bad brand of capitalism that uses the cover of “progressive” government policy to reinforce the power of government.   

Where did you learn about this?  "Stakeholder capitalism"?

Or is it your idea ?

It's interesting but anti-corporate ideas have been the sole domain of the left, I think, since the days of Standard Oil.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You don’t understand that the constitution protects minority rights.  Hitler was elected by a majority.  You don’t value rights and you think there’s something admirable about belabouring your lame argument.  There isn’t.

WTF???

I don't argue, I state my opinion. ..... which seems to bug the shit out of you.

Don't like it, stop responding and I will too, but you keep on keeping on so, you must agree?

Edited by ExFlyer

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

First seek to understand before you pipe up.   Stakeholder capitalism is a bad brand of capitalism that uses the cover of “progressive” government policy to reinforce the power of government.  In exchange, government gives corporations outsized power.  The result is supposedly virtuous policies paid for on the backs of low paid workers and consumers.  

I would suggest that the poison pill in Canada is rather more cultural

Canadian culture is really just 19th century Victorian colonial

frozen in time, as a reaction to the much more disorderly America at the gates

so the corporations in Canada don't have to impose this agenda upon Canadians

in Canada,  it's the other way round

the Victorian missionary impulse runs amok in Canada

the corporations here are simply giving Canadians what Canadians demand

the low paid workers & consumers in Canada are not opposed to centrally planned do gooderism

Canadians are utterly enthralled by centrally planned finger wagging moralizing missionary intervention

most Canadians are falling over themselves to self congratulate for being holier than thou

priggish self righteousness is the main driver of all social behaviour in Canada

like Victorian Temperance Ladies from the 19th century, forever

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Or is it your idea ?

It's interesting but anti-corporate ideas have been the sole domain of the left, I think, since the days of Standard Oil.

It’s been mentioned before and is NOT my idea.  Okay we need backgrounders posted for people.: UN Sustainabile Development Goals and goals under the categories of Social, Governmental, Environmental (SGE’s) are used to push companies, governments, and consumers.  They’re the result of international central planning.   

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That goes back to dec 14 2020, when 100% of the population was unvaccinated.

There were zero dbl-vaxed people until the flu season of '20-20 was over.

If you compare the number of deaths from 2022 it's almost 90% fully vaxxed.

You're obviously to retarded to realize that's because the vast majority of us are vaccinated.

Graphic shows average weekly COVID deaths per 100,000 people by age group and vaccination status in March 2022.

An additional factor to consider is that as the pandemic wears on and a disproportionate number of unvaccinated people die from COVID, the unvaccinated population shrinks. This leaves a comparatively larger vaccinated group, leading to an increase in total deaths despite the lower death rate among vaccinated people. No vaccine is 100 percent effective, but immunization reduces the risk of dying from COVID substantially.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-compare-covid-deaths-for-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people/

Stupidity has always been COVID's favourite vector.

Edited by eyeball

11 hours ago, James99 said:

Terms of employment?? These people do not work for the government. Many even own independent businesses. Terms of employment I agree with as that is a private business. They can do what they want. This is a government overstepping by mandating a vaccine or lose the livelihood that you have built. 

I do not need to answer and question that is as ignorant as yours. You clearly don't respect working people and their jobs. Any that do will understand what is meant by force in this context. 

It's anti-vaxxing retards that I have no respect for.

I don't like being forced to accommodate them in my life, or my workplace.

Screw every last one of them. 

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Stakeholder capitalism is a system in which corporations are oriented to serve the interests of all their stakeholders. Among the key stakeholders are customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and local communities. Under this system, a company's purpose is to create long-term value and not to maximize profits and enhance shareholder value at the cost of other stakeholder groups.

https://www.investopedia.com/stakeholder-capitalism-4774323

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Stakeholder capitalism is a system in which corporations are oriented to serve the interests of all their stakeholders. Among the key stakeholders are customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and local communities. Under this system, a company's purpose is to create long-term value and not to maximize profits and enhance shareholder value at the cost of other stakeholder groups.

https://www.investopedia.com/stakeholder-capitalism-4774323

politicized representatives of stakeholders with no skin in the game

get to dictate to shareholders how the business they own runs

with their ESG bullshit

what could possibly go wrong?

centrally planned committees of vanguards of the proletariat run the economy, sound familiar?

stakeholder capitalism is just a nice sounding label for communism

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's anti-vaxxing retards that I have no respect for.

I don't like being forced to accommodate them in my life, or my workplace.

Screw every last one of them. 

Grab a dictionary and see what a vaccine actually does ffs. FYI there's no such thing as a covid vaccine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're obviously to retarded to realize that's because the vast majority of us are vaccinated.

Stupidity has always been COVID's favourite vector.

Now you're just lying, and you know it. Shocker.

The ancestral strain of covid was the strongest, with the worst outcomes. Delta and every subsequent strain thereafter has been weaker. Less people are dying because covid is weaker now. That is true of jabbed and unvaxed alike. 

FYI if the pseudovax was working then the mortality rate for the vaxed would be lower than that of the unvaxed, but that's not happening. What is happening is that people who never needed the vax in the first place are being injured by it.

You're the last person on earth who should be talking about the stupidity of others. 

Edited by WestCanMan
too kind to tell the whole truth
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

In 1984 world, they just change the definition of vaccine...

they change all the definitions to mean the opposite of what they are supposed to mean

anti-racism now means racism

stakeholder capitalism means communism

inclusion now means segregation

diversity now means zero diversity of thought

woke now means imposing social injustice to rectify past social injustices

the Orwellian word games are out of control

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they change all the definitions to mean the opposite of what they are supposed to mean

And the anti-fascists are a group that goes around attacking people to push the Dem's/CNN's false narratives. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the anti-fascists act more like fascists than they people they oppose

very orwellian

that was always the point

Antifaschistische Aktion from the Weimar Republic

the concept was that they were going to beat the Nazis at their own game, preemptively

then in the Cold War, they flipped over to East Germany as the SED,

the founding & ruling East German Communist Party

SED-Logo.png

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Or is it your idea ?

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That’s exactly right.  The elites expiate their guilt for not actually wanting anything to do with working people by using progressive language.  The conservatives are the true liberal-democrats now because they seek to limit oppressive overreach.   They’re defending constitutional rights and laissez-faire free markets.  The Liberal Party used to share that perspective but have become too interventionist and far left.  Much of their current approach is politically correct posturing.  They seem to want to remove individual discretion and have the state provide everything, including our viewpoints.  

On 8/27/2022 at 6:56 AM, Aristides said:

How many deaths will lifting a skirt prevent?

How many deaths will getting a vaccine into a person prevent?

Oh, so if there is the slightest change of death prevention let's roll up their skirts ?

You will not be "preventing"  in this case, you will be making brand new human beings.  Don't know how this idea has escaped Trudeau yet.

Edited by cougar

22 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

That’s exactly right.  The elites expiate their guilt

for the people who prop these treasonous elites up, who rally around them to defend & be apologists for them

that is fear

because now the middle class white collar jobs are in peril

these Ottawa bureaucrat types lash out at the "convoy"

because they are afraid,

they are afraid that they will be rendered surplus and reduced to the working classes themselves

they cling to the elites, are cronies for the elites, in the hopes that it will save them in the end

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

They seem to want to remove individual discretion and have the state provide everything, including our viewpoints.  

on the bright side

I would suggest that this is the death throes of the Natural Governing Party

the power of the Liberal Party was always that they were the populists

the Liberals were the bulwark against the elitist Tories

now the Liberals are burning that legacy down

it can only be a desperation move

and I would say that is related to the financial & economic debt crises

for which they have no solutions