Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

How can a trucker do international and interprovincial work when the government forbids it based on vaccine status?  You’re missing the whole point.  Out of your depth.

They can't if they don't get a jab like the other 95% of truckers who kept on trucking did.

What isn't there to get?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Guessing a large % of members here know how to spell 'obnoxious' as it applies to you.

You know, you, WestConMan, West, Zeitgeist, and, Yzermandius19 and a couple others are just too easily wound up. Guessing a large % of members here know that :)

You and your group is so living in the past, so easily sucked into conspiracy, so uninformed, so easily brow beaten and in the end, when you are confronted with reality, all you got is to whine about spelling and grammar?

You do not know or cannot accept that some folks really do not believe anything you say or have to say or worse, really care about what you say and think. Yet, you cannot let go and keep coming back over and over again to try to convince others of your wayward and offbeat ways.

How sad a group are you?? LOL

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You know, you, WestConMan, West, Zeitgeist, and, Yzermandius19 and a couple others are just too easily wound up. Guessing a large % of members here know that :)

You and your group is so living in the past, so easily sucked into conspiracy, so uninformed, so easily brow beaten and in the end, when you are confronted with reality, all you got is to whine about spelling and grammar?

You do not know or cannot accept that some folks really do not believe anything you say or have to say or worse, really care about what you say and think. Yet, you cannot let go and keep coming back over and over again to try to convince others of your wayward and offbeat ways.

ExcessiveFlatulence . . . . 

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Grow up.

44 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Almost 90% of our deaths are among the "fully vacinated" though 

Hmmm.

Unvaccinated

Primary series completed 3,570
Primary series completed and 1 additional dose 4,256
Primary series completed and 2 or more additional doses 446

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hmmm.

Unvaccinated

Primary series completed 3,570
Primary series completed and 1 additional dose 4,256
Primary series completed and 2 or more additional doses 446

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

That goes back to dec 14 2020, when 100% of the population was unvaccinated.

There were zero dbl-vaxed people until the flu season of '20-20 was over.

If you compare the number of deaths from 2022 it's almost 90% fully vaxxed.

On 8/25/2022 at 10:26 PM, eyeball said:

No one took anyone's job away, if someone refused to comply with the terms of their employment they chose to give it up...in an economy that is awash with job vacancies.

You know me better than you think!

So are you going to answer the question I asked you Was anyone physically held down against their will so a needle could be forced into them?  I mean that would be real force and it would be clearly wrong.  I'd much rather see the government provide the funding that anti-vaxxers need to stay in their basements instead.  That's what many vulnerable people had to do, now it's anti-vaxxers turn.

Terms of employment?? These people do not work for the government. Many even own independent businesses. Terms of employment I agree with as that is a private business. They can do what they want. This is a government overstepping by mandating a vaccine or lose the livelihood that you have built. 

I do not need to answer and question that is as ignorant as yours. You clearly don't respect working people and their jobs. Any that do will understand what is meant by force in this context. 

15 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

argument ad populum

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Millennials ?

Ha, I wish LOL

More of your chum. Grow up.

Yet, here you are, taking the bait..... again and again and again. :)

Grow up.

Been there, done that and love waiting guys like you failing to do so :)

18 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

appealing to popularity doesn't make you right

there are lots of popular things that aren't right

your argument blows

Appealing to minority does not make you right either.

There are lots of conspiracy theories that are just not right.... period

Your arguments suck :)

Tit for tat :)

24 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Appealing to minority does not make you right either.

indeed

popularity or lack thereof

has nothing to do with correctness

which is why I don't fallaciously invoke it as an argument to support my position

unlike some people

people agree with me therefore I'm right

and people don't agree with me therefore I'm right

are both terrible arguments

Edited by Yzermandius19

28 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

ExFlyer with the LOL again

a surefire sign he's badly losing

Irks the crap out of you when i disagree with you and point out you cannot leave well enough alone eh? LMAFO

I cannot lose, I always have you to compare with and fall back on :)

Edited by ExFlyer