Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

The WEF has told you why.  Population needs to be reduced by billions, in their opinion, and they need to get rid of those "useless eaters."  People, in their opinion, are the cause of climate change.  They are quite clear on needing to get rid of people to save the planet.  They are doing this by bankrupting and starving us out.  This is why the same policies are being implemented all over the world at the same time.  This is why our food supplies are being decimated, this is why Gates is buying up farmland.  This is why our economy is in the sh!&&er.  Their plan is to tax and starve you out of existence.

Trudeau is the poster boy for it.  The digital IDs - Canada and a few other countries are the testing ground.  Digital IDs will give them the control they need to police your movements so that YOU don't damage the environment further.

None of this will apply to themselves.  They will still go on holidays, they will fly on private jets, they will eat steak and fruits & vegetables.

You will eat bugs, your electric car will be turned off when your carbon credits are used up and your bank account will be frozen if you do not comply with all of this.

Not to mention why they are so keen on abortion and same sex attraction.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's a political method. Works particularly well in combination with pandemics that only kill old farts.

If you go right back to the very earliest threads on covid here, I mentioned that the Chinese had just been putting second babies into high-mortality-rate institutions, and they killed millions of their own people in the '50s, I don't think that they would worry too much if they killed some of their own octogenarians, thereby freeing up living space, water, food, easing the strain on their infrastructure, and allowing the younger generations to get back to work instead of caring for  parents/grandparents. 

But hey, I'm only about 2 years ahead of you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you go right back to the very earliest threads on covid here, I mentioned that the Chinese had just been putting second babies into high-mortality-rate institutions, and they killed millions of their own people in the '50s, I don't think that they would worry too much if they killed some of their own octogenarians, thereby freeing up living space, water, food, easing the strain on their infrastructure, and allowing the younger generations to get back to work instead of caring for  parents/grandparents. 

I will admit it was a bit of a twist the west was funding the death labs in China tho. 

I know much of western politicians are corrupt. Just didn't know they were also psychopaths

Edited by West
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

yeah well their youth population reduction plans are them shooting themselves in the foot

and now their totalitarianism has created a terminal demography that dooms their rise to fizzling out with a wimper

reap what you sow, Chicoms

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

Wondering who's pushing Trudeau to be so involved with the UN, WEF, etc. ?  It's obvious he's not a 'deep thinker'.  Is he so vain and narcissistic to be able to to this self-promotion by himself?  The whole federal Liberal platform has been about an entitled dolt  . . . . . nothing whatsoever about the business of Canada.  Who's the puppetmaster  for the dolt?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Wondering who's pushing Trudeau to be so involved with the UN, WEF, etc. ?  It's obvious he's not a 'deep thinker'.  Is he so vain and narcissistic to be able to to this self-promotion by himself?  The whole federal Liberal platform has been about an entitled dolt  . . . . . nothing whatsoever about the business of Canada.  Who's the puppetmaster  for the dolt?

He's a follower, not a leader.

WEF meetings are the elites deciding for the rest of us how our lives should be lived.  None of what they decide for the rest of us, will affect them.

The infuriating part is that we have the WEF basically running our country, through their puppet, Trudeau.

None of us voted for them.

None of us are able to vote on any aspects of their agenda for us.

This is the problem.

• Like 3

Can you point me to where I said that was Trudeau's intent?

I said his intent was to follow the WEF agenda.

Well, when you're in the same group of people keeping up a serious discussion peppered with never ending references linking Nazis, WEF, our government, totalitarian dictatorships, Jews, cattle cars, gas chambers etc etc all together with your treatment it's hard not to assume you truly believe all this hooey as well.

I said the Jews were not told the true intent behind their treatment.

Luckily, we ARE being told

To which I keep asking when are you going to do anything about it - what are you people waiting for? Why aren't we seeing hundreds of thousands if not millions of right thinking Canadians fleeing in advance of the storm that's a-coming?

Edited by eyeball

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why aren't we seeing hundreds of thousands if not millions of right thinking Canadians fleeing in advance of the storm that's a-coming?

There are millions of Canadians against this.

They're not fleeing.  They're fighting.

But since you only watch MSM, you don't hear about it, other than "Don't listen to those conspiracy theorists!"

Mark my words, eyeball.  One day very soon, you're going to wish your head wasn't so far up MSM's arse.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Most people don't know who that is or what his beliefs are.

But they should.

Because he is a key part of the WEF and most of our world leaders are attending his conferences and listening to what his beliefs are.  Canada has announced that digital IDs will be implemented - under the direction of the WEF agenda.

Why ANY politician would want to be even remotely associated with this group and its beliefs, is beyond my comprehension.

More people need to wake up before this guy finishes implementing his plans.

Yup and he’s already accepting A.I. citizens who will compete with humanity for resources and political power.  This is what happens when Dr. Frankenstein is given an audience.  Musk and Gates have known this for a long time, but they’re cashing in on people’s stupidity while they can.  It’s amazing that people haven’t learned after Covid how easily governments can shut us down.  Then it was staying home and apart.  What will it be like when your bank account is frozen and your whereabouts are tracked?   All of the infrastructure for this is being set up right now with little resistance.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Goddess said:

But since you only watch MSM, you don't hear about it, other than "Don't listen to those conspiracy theorists!"

Mark my words, eyeball.  One day very soon, you're going to wish your head wasn't so far up MSM's arse.

He supports it because he’s the establishment who has benefited from the system.  He’s also bought into the fear, and certainly there have been reasons to be scared, but we have to ascertain when crises are manufactured or used to justify forms of oppression.  The left used to understand this, which is why the left aren’t even left anymore.  They’re the oppressive sell-outs.  

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well, when you're in the same group of people keeping up a serious discussion peppered with never ending references linking Nazis, WEF, our government, totalitarian dictatorships, Jews, cattle cars, gas chambers etc etc all together with your treatment it's hard not to assume you truly believe all this hooey as well.

To which I keep asking when are you going to do anything about it - what are you people waiting for? Why aren't we seeing hundreds of thousands if not millions of right thinking Canadians fleeing in advance of the storm that's a-coming?

Because they saw what happened to the Convoy, how Ottawa was cleared out under martial law, Soviet style, with no freedom of assembly or protest, in a country that was supposed to be a shining example of freedom and democracy.  

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Here's how I regulate what my kid eats: I don't buy Fruit Loops, and since there are no Fruit Loops here, he can't eat them. There are eggs or oatmeal or hash browns that he can eat though, so that's what he eats. 

Trudeau isn't standing in the aisle at Save-On telling you what you can buy, but apparently he's trying to control what's generally available and what's not. 

Apparently, he wants you to eat bugs.  What aisle are the bugs in?  I’ve never seen them available here. 

31 minutes ago, Goddess said:

So maybe that thunder I heard the other day was artillery fire or aircraft bombing WEF targets in the distance.

But since you only watch MSM, you don't hear about it, other than "Don't listen to those conspiracy theorists!"

Mark my words, eyeball.  One day very soon, you're going to wish your head wasn't so far up MSM's arse.

You make that sound more like a threat...stands to reason your side would have its own plans to round people up too I suppose.

2 hours ago, betsy said:

....old farts, AND those imuno-compromised (diabetes, cancer are just what comes to mind), which translates to those who'd use the healthcare system MORE than usual.

Just think of the benefits if a lot of these kind of people die off.

I'm pretty sure that's not what Jesus would say. 

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm pretty sure that's not what Jesus would say. 

What's religion got to do with this?

Furthermore - how do you know what Jesus would, or not say? You kinda show you're  ignorant of Christianity.

Edited by betsy

40 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Apparently, he wants you to eat bugs.  What aisle are the bugs in?  I’ve never seen them available here. 

That's because we never needed to eat them before.

That's because there was never a shortage of fertilizer here, like the one that the gov't manufactured in Sri Lanka. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Apparently several decades younger too.

Your basic admiration for China's ability to kill off old farts is noted. Why are you guys so freaked out about Trudeau again? 

Edited by eyeball

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Apparently several decades younger too.

Your basic admiration for China's ability to kill off old farts is noted. Why are you guys so freaked out about Trudeau again? 

Why are you freaking out about what we say?  You, Trudeau? ?

Edited by betsy