Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Forget it, since everything it seems must come down to a choice between a right wing commie/nazi dictatorship or a left wing nazi/commie dictatorship I'm not going to choose your's. Bite me.

Lol.

Duh...which way did 'e go George...

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I suppose we can all pretend that such classifications don't exist. Lefties want to make everything a Maoist struggle session over terminology. Why should you be different?

There's some truth to this but the new populists have brought epistemic deceit to the mainstream, hence 'groomers' 'war on the Christmas ' etc.

It's up to thinking people to stop this nonsense and find epistemic commonality again.

7 hours ago, betsy said:

I guess that's one way to do it.

Being tone deaf to crisis in hospitals is also one way to deal with the age-ing population, and the struggling, unsustainable health-care.  Let the sick, and as many pension-collecting seniors  die.

That must be the "civilised" way to cull and cleanse.

It's a political method. Works particularly well in combination with pandemics that only kill old farts.

Edited by eyeball

42 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The WEF has told you why.  Population needs to be reduced by billions, in their opinion, and they need to get rid of those "useless eaters."  People, in their opinion, are the cause of climate change.  They are quite clear on needing to get rid of people to save the planet.  They are doing this by bankrupting and starving us out.  This is why the same policies are being implemented all over the world at the same time.  This is why our food supplies are being decimated, this is why Gates is buying up farmland.  This is why our economy is in the sh!&&er.  Their plan is to tax and starve you out of existence.

Trudeau is the poster boy for it.  The digital IDs - Canada and a few other countries are the testing ground.  Digital IDs will give them the control they need to police your movements so that YOU don't damage the environment further.

None of this will apply to themselves.  They will still go on holidays, they will fly on private jets, they will eat steak and fruits & vegetables.

You will eat bugs, your electric car will be turned off when your carbon credits are used up and your bank account will be frozen if you do not comply with all of this.

Many here suffer from as I termed it Brave New World thinking.

They literally imagine that they've become Alphas by complying with the Alphas' rules.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Zw

This disgusting little worm is not your pal.

Most people don't know who that is or what his beliefs are.

But they should.

Because he is a key part of the WEF and most of our world leaders are attending his conferences and listening to what his beliefs are.  Canada has announced that digital IDs will be implemented - under the direction of the WEF agenda.

Why ANY politician would want to be even remotely associated with this group and its beliefs, is beyond my comprehension.

More people need to wake up before this guy finishes implementing his plans.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Most people don't know who that is or what his beliefs are.

But they should.

Because he is a key part of the WEF and most of our world leaders are attending his conferences and listening to what his beliefs are.  Canada has announced that digital IDs will be implemented - under the direction of the WEF agenda.

Why ANY politician would want to be even remotely associated with this group and its beliefs, is beyond my comprehension.

More people need to wake up before this guy finishes implementing his plans.

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As the Jews can remind us...ironic as Harari is a secular one...when someone says they're going to 'deal with you'...believe them.

The weird part is - the Jews were not told that the plan was to eventually load them all up into cattle cars and gas them en masse.

But the WEF is quite open with their agenda, Trudeau is openly following said agenda and people are like "Conspiracy theory!"

It's not a theory when they openly tell you what they're doing and why.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The weird part is - the Jews were not told that the plan was to eventually load them all up into cattle cars and gas them en masse.

But the WEF is quite open with their agenda, Trudeau is openly following said agenda and people are like "Conspiracy theory!"

Can you point me to the meeting's/ documents/whistle blowers etc that can provide evidence of Trudeau's intent to load people into cattle cars and gas them en masse?

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Assuming worst case scenario is true (et al) we've already have been loaded-up in a sort of cattle car. Ninety percent compliance in Canada to the mystery injection. That's really incredible. A little bit of fear produces dramatic results.

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you point me to the meeting's/ documents/whistle blowers etc that can provide evidence of Trudeau's intent to load people into cattle cars and gas them en masse?

Can you point me to where I said that was Trudeau's intent?

I said his intent was to follow the WEF agenda.

I said the Jews were not told the true intent behind their treatment.

Luckily, we ARE being told.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Can you point me to where I said that was Trudeau's intent?

I said his intent was to follow the WEF agenda.

I said the Jews were not told the true intent behind their treatment.

Luckily, we ARE being told.

They’re often misogynistic, often racist...they take up space. And with that we have to make a choice in terms of a leader as a country. Do we tolerate these people?

Those words were said...

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2022 at 9:34 AM, blackbird said:

I just read the following headline:

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers (bizpacreview.com)

Is he serious?  Come to think of it, the medical assistance in dying is going to reduce the population by well over ten thousand a year in Canada.  It already exceeded 10,000 deaths in 2021.  You add to that approximately  80,000 to 100,000 abortions a year in Canada and the numbers start to add up.  Then there is the failing health care system with many people dying on waiting lists because they don't receive surgery or treatments in time.

So is Trudeau deliberately using the climate change alarmism and hysteria over aging and fear of pain to reduce the population in Canada as part of some kind of U.N. or globalist conspiracy?

Sri Lanka cut the fertilizer supply down and it worked for them.

Well, it worked if they wanted their people to go hungry:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/12/asia/sri-lanka-crisis-gotabaya-rajapaksa-airport-intl/index.html

Just for the sake of argument, I used entirely leftist news sources so that the dumbest among us can't get sidetracked by the name of the network. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You’re telling us that Trudeau is regulating what you eat?

Here's how I regulate what my kid eats: I don't buy Fruit Loops, and since there are no Fruit Loops here, he can't eat them. There are eggs or oatmeal or hash browns that he can eat though, so that's what he eats. 

Trudeau isn't standing in the aisle at Save-On telling you what you can buy, but apparently he's trying to control what's generally available and what's not. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's a political method. Works particularly well in combination with pandemics that only kill old farts.

....old farts, AND those imuno-compromised (diabetes, cancer are just what comes to mind), which translates to those who'd use the healthcare system MORE than usual.

Just think of the benefits if a lot of these kind of people die off.

There is a controversy happening in Ontario that gives authority to the hospitals to transfer patients - mostly seniors - to any long-tern care the hospital chooses.  The patient wouldn't have a say in it.  Advocates for seniors are sounding the alarm that these long-term facilities they send seniors to are the ones with serious problems we saw in the news during the first wave of Covid.

Edited by betsy

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sri Lanka cut the fertilizer supply down and it worked for them.

Well, it worked if they wanted their people to go hungry:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/12/asia/sri-lanka-crisis-gotabaya-rajapaksa-airport-intl/index.html

Just for the sake of argument, I used entirely leftist news sources so that the dumbest among us can't get sidetracked by the name of the network. 

Dude had to flee by boat!

That was a lot of folks looking for his head.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Dude had to flee by boat!

That was a lot of folks looking for his head.

Tucker talked about Sri Lanka a few weeks ago. I guess they get some of the world's highest marks for "going green", but going green doesn't equate to "making it possible for your population to eat food". Priorities, right? 

• Like 1