Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

46 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

How do you?

I’ve never used the term, so why would I need to define it? (I was quoting you)

You used the term, but are scared to define what you mean by it?  Generally, it has meant Canadians of British or French ancestry whose family has been in Canada for many generations.  

Is that how you use the term?

Edited by TreeBeard

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It's about freaking time. We should have started managing population growth back when James Malthus pointed out the cliff humanity was driving towards.

One globalist government is inevitable in the face and wake of economic globalism.

It is after all a frickin' globe!

AAAHHH! WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!

Better just give up and let someone else dictate your life to ya...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

How would this conspiracy to starve a portion of the Canadian population work exactly?

How much more is your grocery bill now? Think this jack-assery will lower or raise prices? Then consider our exports. Think our food exports will be as much as previous years?

Ur a bloody dope if you think this is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

16 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I’ve never used the term, so why would I need to define it?

I'll take you at your word.

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

How would this conspiracy to starve a portion of the Canadian population work exactly?

Here's a fellow who could use a nice big fat grasshopper burger with cockroach paste. Mmmmm...good.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

How much more is your grocery bill now? Think this jack-assery will lower or raise prices? Then consider our exports. Think our food exports will be as much as previous years?

So, you think white folks pay higher grocery prices than non whites?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Here you go not reading again…. I didn’t say “theory” after  I used the term conspiracy.   It absolutely is a conspiracy if Trudeau and globalists(???) are trying to kill you.  

How exactly will it make you starve?  Do you not have money?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How do you define "old stock Canadian" in your statement Trudeau absolutely wants all "old stock" Canadians dead. He hates hates hates us.

Try answering, not deflecting.  

That would be anybody that would be termed First World as opposed to Second (Commie) or Third World (all others). We simply cost too much when oodles of cheap Third World near-slaves are available.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

AAAHHH! WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!

Better just give up and let someone else dictate your life to ya...

Forget it, since everything it seems must come down to a choice between a right wing commie/nazi dictatorship or a left wing nazi/commie dictatorship I'm not going to choose your's. Bite me.

12 hours ago, blackbird said:

Someone said to me this is part of the globalist plan to reduce the world's population to make a one world government easier to manage.  If this is true, we can expect more measures to reduce the population.

Is this why they bring 500,000 immigrants into the country every year?

Your suggestions make no sense.

Edited by cougar

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

How do you?

Since  you used the term first, this retort is not very appropriate.  I am also curious to know what you meant by the "old stock"

PS. I saw your explanation above.   I do not think this is what Harper, who coined the term meant, but nice to know what your personal interpretation is.

Edited by cougar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they are not pro-environment

they are anti-human

You now sound like a broken record, stuck on the same section:

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

45 minutes ago, cougar said:

You now sound like a broken record, stuck on the same section:

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

they are anti-human

there are of course real environmentalists

they are the ones who don't pretend ecological preservation and human flourishing are mutually exclusive

they do not see human civilization itself as original sin like Rousseau

but they have been drowned out by the Malthusian Rousseauian luddites who hijacked the environmental movement

whose main goal is to punish humans for thriving since those are the only solutions they accept to "preserve the environment"

their methods expose their true intentions

the rational among us can easily discern one from the other along these lines

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, cougar said:

Since  you used the term first, this retort is not very appropriate.  I am also curious to know what you meant by the "old stock"

PS. I saw your explanation above.   I do not think this is what Harper, who coined the term meant, but nice to know what your personal interpretation is.

I suppose we can all pretend that such classifications don't exist. Lefties want to make everything a Maoist struggle session over terminology. Why should you be different?

Just now, Aristides said:

There are only eight countries where their citizens spend less than 10% of their incomes on food and Canada is one of them. You eat der bugs, the rest of us will be laughing at you.

I expect you'll do as your masters command in hopes of being able to caddie one of their golf games. So there we go.

?

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, blackbird said:

I just read the following headline:

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers (bizpacreview.com)

Is he serious?  Come to think of it, the medical assistance in dying is going to reduce the population by well over ten thousand a year in Canada.  It already exceeded 10,000 deaths in 2021.  You add to that approximately  80,000 to 100,000 abortions a year in Canada and the numbers start to add up.  Then there is the failing health care system with many people dying on waiting lists because they don't receive surgery or treatments in time.

So is Trudeau deliberately using the climate change alarmism and hysteria over aging and fear of pain to reduce the population in Canada as part of some kind of U.N. or globalist conspiracy?

I guess that's one way to do it.

Being tone deaf to crisis in hospitals is also one way to deal with the age-ing population, and the struggling, unsustainable health-care.  Let the sick, and as many pension-collecting seniors  die.

That must be the "civilised" way to cull and cleanse.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Here you go not reading again…. I didn’t say “theory” after  I used the term conspiracy.   It absolutely is a conspiracy if Trudeau and globalists(???) are trying to kill you.  

How exactly will it make you starve?  Do you not have money?

Do you think this conspiracy exists?

Less food equals more starvation. Its really quite simple. The poor and elderly on fixed income would be the first to be effected. Do you not have the capacity to think?