Is Trudeau trying to cut the world's population in Canada?

I just read the following headline:

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers (bizpacreview.com)

Is he serious?  Come to think of it, the medical assistance in dying is going to reduce the population by well over ten thousand a year in Canada.  It already exceeded 10,000 deaths in 2021.  You add to that approximately  80,000 to 100,000 abortions a year in Canada and the numbers start to add up.  Then there is the failing health care system with many people dying on waiting lists because they don't receive surgery or treatments in time.

So is Trudeau deliberately using the climate change alarmism and hysteria over aging and fear of pain to reduce the population in Canada as part of some kind of U.N. or globalist conspiracy?

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I just read the following headline:

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers

Justin Trudeau proceeds with cap on fertilizer use despite risk of food shortages, bankrupt farmers (bizpacreview.com)

Is he serious?  Come to think of it, the medical assistance in dying is going to reduce the population by well over ten thousand a year in Canada.  It already exceeded 10,000 deaths in 2021.  You add to that approximately  80,000 to 100,000 abortions a year in Canada and the numbers start to add up.  Then there is the failing health care system with many people dying on waiting lists because they don't receive surgery or treatments in time.

So is Trudeau deliberately using the climate change alarmism and hysteria over aging and fear of pain to reduce the population in Canada as part of some kind of U.N. or globalist conspiracy?

Trudeau absolutely wants all "old stock" Canadians dead. He hates hates hates us. Useless eaters.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

Someone said to me this is part of the globalist plan to reduce the world's population to make a one world government easier to manage.  If this is true, we can expect more measures to reduce the population.

Like, say...getting close to 90% of your target group to voluntarily take a mysterious non-functioning vaccine...heh. The fix is already in if the worst case scenario is true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not to mention, the push to eat bugs and drink cockroach milk that's on right now.....

And making travel so inconvenient that it's not worth the bother to fly sometimes.

None of the extreme rules and regulations he is placing on the Canadian public will ever apply to himself or the other elites.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Not to mention, the push to eat bugs and drink cockroach milk that's on right now.....

And making travel so inconvenient that it's not worth the bother to fly sometimes.

None of the extreme rules and regulations he is placing on the Canadian public will ever apply to himself or the other elites.

Elites...such a silly word.

They prefer Nobles.

I just read that Bill Gates has bought up nearly 270,000 acres of  farmland across 19 U.S. states.   He wants Americans to stop eating red meat and eat artificial meat instead to help fight climate change.

"Dusty Johnson, a congressman from South Dakota, wants Bill Gates to explain to a committee why he is buying up so much farmland in the United States while also saying that Americans shouldn’t eat meat."

Congressman Reveals Disturbing Reason Why Bill Gates Is Buying Up American Farmland – Def-Con News (defconnews.com)

This could exacerbate food shortages in the world and help the globalists reduce the world population.  Gates is a known globalist as is a number of other big names like Prince Charles who will likely become King.  

Edited by blackbird

"The land purchases are also happening at a time when farmers across Europe are being paid not to farm and are being put out of business by onerous net zero emissions targets pushed by globalist technocrats and bedfellows of Gates.

The concern here by a conservative politician is well warranted. Ulterior motives by wolves in sheep’s clothing must be expected. The democrat-communists are feral vicious predators.

Thank you, Congressman Johnson for questioning the intentions of Bill Gates, given his history as a proponent of theories counter to what Conservatism envisions as being the good order and well-being of the American populace. We the People must expect he is up to less than good as we define ‘good.’"

Congressman Reveals Disturbing Reason Why Bill Gates Is Buying Up American Farmland – Def-Con News (defconnews.com)

I like bacon and eggers, hamburgers, and meat in general.  I hope saner heads prevail and a way can be found to stop these globalists, like Gates, Trudeau, and others, who are wrecking the world.  I am not willing to eat grasshoppers or any artificial meat.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

"The land purchases are also happening at a time when farmers across Europe are being paid not to farm and are being put out of business by onerous net zero emissions targets pushed by globalist technocrats and bedfellows of Gates.

The concern here by a conservative politician is well warranted. Ulterior motives by wolves in sheep’s clothing must be expected. The democrat-communists are feral vicious predators

In Saskatchewan, Trudeau has sent agents from the Ministry of Climate Change to trespass on farmland and test for nitrogen levels without farmers' consent.

Canadian province Saskatchewan warns that it will arrest Trudeau’s federal Nitrogen agents if they trespass on farmland | Climate Depot

In the letter, the Minister raised multiple complaints from Saskatchewan farmers that raised “serious concerns about Government of Canada employees, in clearly marked Government of Canada vehicles, trespassing on private lands.” The farmers reporting these trespasses made clear that these government agents did not request permission to access the land and were not in any other manner given consent to access it.

Minister Cockrill further pointed out to the Trudeau government that these actions constitute a breach of the Saskatchewan Trespass to Property Act, and warned that these actions could carry with them serious penalties, including fines of up to $200,000 and up to six months in prison.

What is more concerning to some than the actual trespass are the motivations of the federal agents. According to the land owners who confronted the federal agents trespassing on their land, they were told that the purpose of them being there was to test the water in the farmers’ dugouts to measure nitrate levels.

For those following recent news in the agricultural world, this is being seen as connected to the Trudeau government’s recently announced policy to reduce the use of fertilizer on Canadian farms by 30%. This policy has been widely criticized by farmers across the country and by provincial governments in the Western provinces.

Some observers have said that there is reason to suspect that these actions are the first steps in replicating the attacks on farmers that have provoked widespread unrest in the Netherlands and other places in Europe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I do think you're an idiot.

Well, I'm left wondering why you think starvation could be race specific in a country like Canada which produces far more than it consumes. There lies the idiocy. I get why farmers are upset but the idea that it is some sort of population control conspiracy is just f****ng nutty.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Is cutting back on fertilizers an effective  way to cut Canada’s “old stock” population?   Seems inefficient to me.  

This conspiracy theory was reviewed on Canadaland a few weeks ago.  It's pretty silly, even as these things go.  Not worth a comment.  Ignore.

17 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

This conspiracy theory was reviewed on Canadaland a few weeks ago.  It's pretty silly, even as these things go.  Not worth a comment.  Ignore.

I guess @blackbird, @DogOnPorchor @Goddess do not listen to that podcast.   Maybe you could provide them with a link. 

Edited by TreeBeard

48 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well, I'm left wondering why you think starvation could be race specific in a country like Canada which produces far more than it consumes. There lies the idiocy. I get why farmers are upset but the idea that it is some sort of population control conspiracy is just f****ng nutty.

Only you said anything about race...with you being a racist, this is not surprising.

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

Someone said to me this is part of the globalist plan to reduce the world's population to make a one world government easier to manage.  If this is true, we can expect more measures to reduce the population.

It's about freaking time. We should have started managing population growth back when James Malthus pointed out the cliff humanity was driving towards.

One globalist government is inevitable in the face and wake of economic globalism.

It is after all a frickin' globe!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Elites...such a silly word.

They prefer Nobles.

I'm kinda partial to Elders - along with the idea of giving Elders more weight in the governance of our globe.

I think participating in our governance should be a requirement of citizenship the way military duty is in Switzerland.