FBI Election Fraud

9 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

This is my second-favourite part about the whole "Russian collusion investigation", aka "the Big Lie" (My favourite part is that Hillary's lawyer and an FBI lawyer were both charged criminally and that McCabe & Strzok were fired):

The FBI knew the dossier lacked credibility as early as January 2017 and knew Steele’s material itself contained Russian disinformation. 

This means that Hillary paid a foreign spy for Russian disinformation to start a bogus investigation into a duly elected president.

I thought that colluding with Russians to influence elections was supposed to be bad or something....???? 

I'd say that the FBI is a joke but it's not even funny how corrupt they are. They make the KGB look like shining guardians of freedom and liberty.

• Like 1

Despite the overt abuse of the nation’s surveillance apparatus to spy on political opponents, only one FBI official has faced criminal conviction for his role in the probe. In January last year, former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith was sentenced to just 12 months probation after pleading guilty to fabricating evidence to obtain a FISA warrant. By December, Clinesmith was re-admitted to the D.C. Bar Association in good standing. 

Another classic example of how much of a complete shit-show the US DOJ is. 

You can plead guilty to fabricating evidence to obtain a FISA warrant and yet you're not disbarred or anything, you are still a member of the bar association in good standing lol. 

You couldn't write a book and have this much overt corruption in it because people would reject the entire plot as being farcical in nature. 

Honestly, what do you have to do to get disbarred? Express doubts about the integrity of the 2020 election? 

Steele’s primary sub-source, Igor Danchenko, was indicted in November on five counts of making false statements to the FBI. In May, a D.C. jury acquitted former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann on charges of lying to the FBI when submitting supposed evidence of Trump-Russian collusion to federal investigators.

If you think bout this for a minute...

The FBI knew Danchenko's intel was bogus early in 2017 but they used it for 2 more years to run their farcical investigation, then when the investigation was finally done and they didn't need it anymore they charged him for creating it.

On 8/19/2022 at 12:27 PM, sharkman said:

DOJ.  FBI.  CIA.  State Department.  It would take some kind of blood bath or civil war to bring them down.  And what would cause a civil war, since the MSM won’t report on any of this?

Exactly what are you guys waiting for anyway?

Storm's a-coming or not?

In other FBI embarrassments, they apparently uncovered a ton of images, CD-Rs and hard drives from Epstein’s mansion.  And did they use this evidence to go after pedo’s and law breakers.  No they did not.

Dollars to donuts, they are using the materials to blackmail people, just like Hoover did and no doubt they’ve been doing ever since.

Let justice be done though the heavens fall. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sharkman said:

In other FBI embarrassments, they apparently uncovered a ton of images, CD-Rs and hard drives from Epstein’s mansion.  And did they use this evidence to go after pedo’s and law breakers.  No they did not.

Dollars to donuts, they are using the materials to blackmail people, just like Hoover did and no doubt they’ve been doing ever since.

Ghislaine Maxwell. Prince Andrew may not go to jail but he is royally screwed.

20 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ghislaine Maxwell. Prince Andrew may not go to jail but he is royally screwed.

One guy?

You think that Epstein bought an island and imported all those underage sex workers just for one guy? Wow, Prince Andrew must be one raging pervert. 

On 8/21/2022 at 2:12 PM, sharkman said:

Yeah, the workers there have said since the beginning that there were video cameras everywhere all over inside the buildings on the island.

The FBI is too busy lying about Russian collusion, Ukrainian collusion, the Whitmer kidnapping scandal, the Hunter laptop, and Jan 6th to go after a bunch of uber-wealthy pedophiles.

I think that you hit the nail on the head with: "Dollars to donuts, they are using the materials to blackmail people, just like Hoover did and no doubt they’ve been doing ever since."

In the Russian collusion farce, when they weren't breaking laws they were trying to get false testimony from people like Manafort and Flynn for reduced sentencing for crimes (or non-crimes) that had nothing to do with Russian collusion.

Bureau of Fraud, Blackmail and [dis]Information. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

One guy?

You think that Epstein bought an island and imported all those underage sex workers just for one guy? Wow, Prince Andrew must be one raging pervert. 

Well, Trump and Epstein were buddies until they had a falling out over a real estate deal. You might want to be careful what you ask for.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well, Trump and Epstein were buddies until they had a falling out over a real estate deal. You might want to be careful what you ask for.

How do you know what they had a falling out over?

In Trump's own words, Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago about 20 years ago because of an alleged incident with one of his staff there. 

Beave has tried to make the case that Trump and Epstein were fast friends until the end, but his articles never backed his words. He couldn't find anything more recent than about 2001 or 2003, although he did pretend that it was current.

You know as well as I do that the MSM would never say that Trump was one of the very few wealthy Americans who had the decency to sever ties with Epstein as a result of Epstein's "issues", so blaming it on a real estate deal is a good excuse for them. At any rate, it's a major improvement if they're finally acknowledging that Trump and Epstein weren't best buds 'til the bitter end.

There's a chance that the FBI's decision to put a lid on what happened on Epstein's island had something to do with their continued election fraud, but I obviously can't make that case and it's not a reasonable accusation to make at all.

Mention of it in here is ok just as proof of the level of the FBI's douche-baggery, but no one is trying to make the case that it is in any way proof of what the OP claims. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 1:17 AM, WestCanMan said:

There's a chance that the FBI's decision to put a lid on what happened on Epstein's island had something to do with their continued election fraud, but I obviously can't make that case and it's not a reasonable accusation to make at all.

Mention of it in here is ok just as proof of the level of the FBI's douche-baggery, but no one is trying to make the case that it is in any way proof of what the OP claims. 

Wasn’t it a Trump Cabinet appointee who oversaw that investigation and gave Epstein the plea bargain of a lifetime? And isn’t it the plea bargain that ended the investigation?

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Wasn’t it a Trump Cabinet appointee who oversaw that investigation and gave Epstein the plea bargain of a lifetime? And isn’t it the plea bargain that ended the investigation?

Cite. You can track that down if you want to. I'm not aware of a hugely successful plea bargain by Epstein before he died. 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Can you give us a link to that judicial ruling? 

WTF. I already replied to this. Now I have to do it all over again....

Here it is, right from fake news CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-conduct

“ The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable,” federal Judge Rosemary Collyer wrote in an order from the court published Tuesday.

contradicted by information in their possession - FYI that means that the FBI lied. Lied

they withheld information detrimental to their case - FYI that's a crime.

calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable - that means that the FBI's misconduct was so frequent and so serious in this case that it's reasonable to assume that they committed similar misconduct in other investigations. 

That's how you provide a cite Rebound. Now you need to do that for the oter thread where you said that there was "evidence that Trump committed several crimes". 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Here it is, right from fake news CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/17/politics/fisa-court-slams-fbi-conduct

contradicted by information in their possession - FYI that means that the FBI lied. Lied. 

calls into question whether information contained in other FBI applications is reliable - that means that the FBI's misconduct was so frequent and so serious in this case that it's reasonable to assume that they committed similar misconduct in other investigations. 

That's how you provide a cite Rebound. Now you need to do that for the oter thread where you said that there was "evidence that Trump committed several crimes". 

Just to make sure that reply doesn't go away. I wasted a lot of time on that. 

Edited by WestCanMan

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

contradicted by information in their possession - FYI that means that the FBI lied. Lied

Sorry, that's not how you provide a cite.

See, you said the judge said this: "So egregious that it cast a shroud of doubt over every FBI investigation ever conducted".  But the judge did not say that.

YOU are saying that lying is a terrible bad thing, and yet you have been deceitful here. So, let's pretend it's Christmas, and I'll give you a do-over... just say, "Opps, my bad, I mis-quoted the judge." And that will be fine with me, as long as you follow the one rule of apologizing: Do not ever use the word "but" in making an apology. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Cite. You can track that down if you want to. I'm not aware of a hugely successful plea bargain by Epstein before he died. 

Sure:

Trump Defends Labor Secretary Acosta Over Epstein Plea Deal

"President Trump is standing by Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, at least for now.

Acosta is facing calls for his resignation after new sex trafficking charges were filed against multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein on Monday.

Back in 2007, Acosta, who was then a U.S. attorney, oversaw a plea agreement that gave Epstein immunity from federal prosecution and allowed him to plead guilty to lesser state charges. At the time, Epstein was accused of sexually abusing young girls.

Asked about Acosta, Trump said the plea deal happened many years ago and that he did not think this was a decision that Acosta made on his own.

"What I do know is that he's been a really, really great secretary of labor."

24 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Sorry, that's not how you provide a cite.

See, you said the judge said this: "So egregious that it cast a shroud of doubt over every FBI investigation ever conducted".  But the judge did not say that.

YOU are saying that lying is a terrible bad thing, and yet you have been deceitful here. So, let's pretend it's Christmas, and I'll give you a do-over... just say, "Opps, my bad, I mis-quoted the judge." And that will be fine with me, as long as you follow the one rule of apologizing: Do not ever use the word "but" in making an apology. 

That's a cite, Einstein.

It's a link to a leftist-approved site, which you have no choice but to believe verbatim, and it provided a direct quote from the exact person that I said it did, stating what I claimed they said. I just paraphrased because the quote is almost 2 years old. 

FYI The frequency with which representations made by FBI personnel turned out to be unsupported or contradicted by information in their possession, and with which they withheld information detrimental to their case, = egregious behaviour

FYI "Calls into question" = "casts a shroud of doubt"

FYI "whether or not information contained in other FBI applications is reliable" = "over every FBI investigation ever conducted"

Grow up, son. 

34 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Sure:

Trump Defends Labor Secretary Acosta Over Epstein Plea Deal

"President Trump is standing by Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, at least for now.

Acosta is facing calls for his resignation after new sex trafficking charges were filed against multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein on Monday.

Back in 2007, Acosta, who was then a U.S. attorney, oversaw a plea agreement that gave Epstein immunity from federal prosecution and allowed him to plead guilty to lesser state charges. At the time, Epstein was accused of sexually abusing young girls.

Asked about Acosta, Trump said the plea deal happened many years ago and that he did not think this was a decision that Acosta made on his own.

"What I do know is that he's been a really, really great secretary of labor."

So you got stooged. Shocker. 

You said "a Trump Cabinet appointee who oversaw that investigation and gave Epstein the plea bargain of a lifetime? And isn’t it the plea bargain that ended the investigation."

The deal in question was from 2007, and Acosta wasn't appointed by Trump when that happened. Trump also said that "Acosta was doing a really good job" under his own administration, which started in 2017. FYI that's ten years later. And FYI Epstein was indicted when Trump was POTUS. He skated through 8 years of Obama untouched.