The FBI Plot to Kidnap Gretchen Whitmer

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Ummmm... you typed words? Congrats? 

But think about it for a moment. Maybe the whole thing was orchestrated by smart Republican FBI agents to make it look like it was dumbass Democrat agents.

They were so successful they even fooled you into believing it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

Good one. The MAGA conspiracy factory should hire you.

The MAGA conspiracy factory comes up with weird conspiracy theories like "McCabe is about to be fired for malfeasance" and "Russian collusion is known to be a farce" and "Hillary colluded with Russians" and "members of the FBI and Hillary's lawyer lied to the FISA judge to get warrants to spy on Americans" and "covid probably didn't come from a bat-pangolin-human trio" and "the pseudovaccines aren't preventing infection" and "the pseudovaccines aren't getting us to herd immunity" and "the pseudovaccines have serious side-effects"...

All of these "dumbass conspiracy theories" get tiresome. And they always come true. 

Instead of running your mouth about conspiracy theories you should be acknowledging the fact that your news is always 'wrong when they should know better'.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

You don't even know what a lie IS, as you've continually demonstrated HERE.

I'm the one who constantly has to explain to you that WshPo's words aren't enough to contradict ABC News' hi-def video.

If you don't know what to make of that it's your problem, not mine.

Keep saying whatever you want though, your credibility has no room left to drop. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm the one who constantly has to explain to you that WshPo's words aren't enough to contradict ABC News' hi-def video.

If you don't know what to make of that it's your problem, not mine.

Keep saying whatever you want though, your credibility has no room left to drop. 

Check the video AGAIN. It SHOWS RAINDROPS. But thanks for tripling down on YOUR ERROR.

Edited by robosmith

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

FTFY. Cause Fox admits people should EXPECT they are lying, as a libel defense  IN COURT

Lol, you wrote this, and you think you fixed it?

Instead of running your MY mouth about conspiracy theories you I be acknowledging the fact that your MY news is always 'wrong when they should DO know better'.

Dude, it's not even an English sentence anymore since you "fixed" it. It's just a bunch of English words haphazardly mashed together to lower our expectations from you once again

At least you're consistent though.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Lol, you wrote this, and you think you fixed it?

Dude, it's not even an English sentence anymore since you "fixed" it. It's just a bunch of English words haphazardly mashed together to lower our expectations from you once again

At least you're consistent though.

Let us know what you're having trouble understanding and I can help you out.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I already posted the frame in the other thread. 1:51.

You know the one where you already restated your ERROR AGAIN....

You posted a still photo of old raindrops. 

Trump never said "It didn't rain on that day" He said, TRUTHFULLY, it didn't rain during his speech

He's right, you're either a liar or an idiot. 

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You posted a still photo of old raindrops. 

Trump never said "It didn't rain on that day" He said, TRUTHFULLY, it didn't rain during his speech

He's right, you're either a liar or an idiot. 

I know you believe what you say, so I would not call you a liar. The fact is that was the start of Trump's speech and the woman in the pic was still scrambling to put on her poncho cause it just STARTED raining. Which you would know if saw ALL the people in the audience holding their umbrellas.

So you must have been idiot enough to be conned by the pathological liar Trump.

You see, whatever you believe about Wapo and Time, they have CREDIBILITY and Trump DOES NOT because he is a conman and has been for decades. Of course being a Canadian, you probably only heard about him when he ran for POTUS. The FACT is, his cons are FAMOUS here. As is him failing at almost everything he's tried. 6 bankruptcies and counting. $25M settlement for fraudulent Trump U. The only reason Trump has money is cause Daddy gave him over $400M. I could go on and on. But like most people who've been conned you cannot admit it to yourself so you keep inventing excuses to continue your belief in Trump the conman. 

Edited by robosmith

On 9/12/2022 at 7:28 AM, WestCanMan said:

The MAGA conspiracy factory comes up with weird conspiracy theories like "McCabe is about to be fired for malfeasance" and "Russian collusion is known to be a farce" and "Hillary colluded with Russians" and "members of the FBI and Hillary's lawyer lied to the FISA judge to get warrants to spy on Americans" and "covid probably didn't come from a bat-pangolin-human trio" and "the pseudovaccines aren't preventing infection" and "the pseudovaccines aren't getting us to herd immunity" and "the pseudovaccines have serious side-effects"...

All of these "dumbass conspiracy theories" get tiresome. And they always come true. 

Instead of running your mouth about conspiracy theories you should be acknowledging the fact that your news is always 'wrong when they should know better'.

So, speaking of dumbass conspiracy theories, once the FBI kidnapped her, what were they going to do with her?

On 9/13/2022 at 6:57 PM, Aristides said:

So, speaking of dumbass conspiracy theories, once the FBI kidnapped her, what were they going to do with her?

So funny that you used the word dumbass in that sentence, which was so devoid of thought.

The FBI didn't intend to kidnap Whitmer.

Their plot was to get people to try and Kidnap Whitmer so that they could "thwart them" and have a press conference on Oct 8 to try to influence the election. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

So funny that you used the word dumbass in that sentence, which was so devoid of thought.

The FBI didn't intend to kidnap Whitmer.

Their plot was to get people to try and Kidnap Whitmer so that they could "thwart them" and have a press conference on Oct 8 to try to influence the election. 

Then maybe you should change the title of your own topic.

10 hours ago, Aristides said:

So what where they going to do with her once kidnapped?

It was just entrapment. The FBI never actually wanted to kidnap her or kill her.

They got some guys high, gave them a plan to kidnap Whitmer, gave them money for guns, introduced them to an explosives expert, all so that they'd start to execute the FBI's plan and then the FBI could "foil their plot" and use the story to influence the election. 

The FBI could have found thousands of people to try to kill Trump, it just didn't benefit them in any way, unless they carried it out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

So the FBI didn't plot to kidnap Whitmer. That's for clearing that up. People don't get "entrapped" into kidnapping someone if they didn't want to do it in the first place.

Just try to follow the basic parts:

The FBI absolutely did come up with a plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, as mentioned in the title. 

I didn't say that the FBI actually intended to follow through and kidnap her, or kill her. You just assumed that for no good reason.

It's important to know the the FBI were the ones who came up with the plot to kidnap Whitmer, so I created a thread to talk about the "The FBI's Plot to Kidnap Gretchen Whitmer". Capiche? 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Just try to follow the basic parts:

The FBI absolutely did come up with a plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, as mentioned in the title. 

I didn't say that the FBI actually intended to follow through and kidnap her, or kill her. You just assumed that for no good reason.

It's important to know the the FBI were the ones who came up with the plot to kidnap Whitmer, so I created a thread to talk about the "The FBI's Plot to Kidnap Gretchen Whitmer". Capiche? 

Sounds like nutty conspiracies …. any actual evidence?