Trump's ad: powerful in its simplicity.

13 hours ago, traveler52 said:

As opposed to the over $400,000,000.00 Ivanka made while the Traitor was the WH?

How about the billions Jared Kushner made? 

Hunter Biden never served in the WH, Ivanka and Jared did.

Nor can anyone prove anything regard the rumors of HB.

Truly pathetic and total epic fail.

What about the $900,000,000,000,000,000.00 that Hunter made while Traitor Joe was in the WH? 

As long as we're just pulling facts outta our asses I thought I'd just throw that one into the ring...

12 hours ago, herbie said:

What the hell do Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Trudeau, SNC and Quebec and Alberta workers have to do with Trump's behaviours and actions?

1) If you want to reply to me, hit the quote button on the bottom left of my post. You're old enough to know how this works.

2) You're the one who babbled like a spaghetti-faced toddler about "The Orange Oaf" just being in it for himself, without so much as a smidgeon of proof of your inane claim. 

If you don't understand how my reply about "Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Trudeau, SNC and Quebec and Alberta" have anything to do with the topic of "politicians just being in office to line their pockets" that's your problem, I'm not here to hold your hand through the basics.

Rolling on the floor kicking and screaming like a 4 yr old's temper tantrum is how you answer an opinion.

The Grand Asshead was a crook, a traitor to democracy and f***ed over Canada every chance he could get, living proof that America was so unwilling to accept a woman President they elected and actual c**t instead,

Do you see the irony here herbie?

I made truthful, declarative, on-topic and well-presented adult statements about Trudeau and Biden as counterpoints to your sandbox insults about Trump, you characterized my reply as "rolling on the floor kicking and screaming like a 4 yr old's temper tantrum", and then you went on to try to make a point (I think?) just by throwing around some more sandbox insults, generic lies and swearwords (ie - you rolled on the floor kicking and screaming like a 4 yr old having a temper tantrum).

Are we done here? I recommend you just lay low for a while now. 

Cheers herbie. 

You spouted the usual Trumpoid bullshit, You want proofs? Open your eyes, read a newspaper, turn on a TV and shut off FOX and avoid the conspiracy websites.
You want to keep faith in a barely literate con man, that's your problem. Freedom of speech and all that. But freedom of speech doesn't cover rotten tomatoes tossed at you.

3 hours ago, herbie said:

You spouted the usual Trumpoid bullshit, You want proofs? Open your eyes, read a newspaper, turn on a TV and shut off FOX and avoid the conspiracy websites.
You want to keep faith in a barely literate con man, that's your problem. Freedom of speech and all that. But freedom of speech doesn't cover rotten tomatoes tossed at you.

There ya go again, running your mouth without addressing a single point.

You pretended to hate Trump because he "was in it for himself", then when I gave you examples of politicians actually just being in it for themselves you couldn't piece it together.

I'm not even having a debate with you, I'm talking about reality and you're just flinging insults around like an angry toddler.

Heya herbie, what do you think about the Bidens pulling millions of dollars out of China and Ukraine for no measurable services rendered?

Heya herbie, what do you think about Trudeau making laws and firing an AG just to protect an illegitimate company (with a history of giving out bribes to Canadian politicians) from a reasonable amount of justice? 

Do you even have an example of Trump's kids selling influence to a foreign power, or just anything at all to contribute to a meaningful dialogue? You chose this topic herbie... Think man! You're still at 0% right now. 

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ahem...

Liz Cheyney is f'in history!!!

Thanks for tuning in...

I know!  The Rino Republicans are going down one by one.  It’s a signal if things to come in the fall.  Trump is having great effectiveness at backing certain real conservative candidates who then win.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sharkman said:

The Rino Republicans are going down one by one. 

It was reported that she voted with Trump more than 90%.  A hard right legacy Republican, she stood up to his lies about the stolen election ("Come on guys, I only need 11,000 votes...") and has been rewarded by the cult with utter vilification for having principles.

It's not a Republican Party, it's Trump, right or wrong now.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It was reported that she voted with Trump more than 90%.  A hard right legacy Republican, she stood up to his lies about the stolen election ("Come on guys, I only need 11,000 votes...") and has been rewarded by the cult with utter vilification for having principles.

Thanks for that, I was wondering what the controlled news was projecting about this.  What are they saying about Hunter Biden, Old Joe’s mental capacity and the economy these days?  Gold stars all around I bet...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Its RESULTS for AMERICA now.

You'll hate it Mikie because that'll leave the globalists out in the cold.

16 hours ago, sharkman said:

Thanks for that, I was wondering what the controlled news was projecting about this.  What are they saying about Hunter Biden, Old Joe’s mental capacity and the economy these days?  Gold stars all around I bet...

Are you doubting her conservative credentials?

Why bring up this other stuff, it's immaterial.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. Its RESULTS for AMERICA now.

2. You'll hate it Mikie because that'll leave the globalists out in the cold.

1. High covid death rates, failed healthcare reform, deficits in good times, rampant disunity.  Results.

2. Globalist is as relevant a term in politics as Leprechaun.  It's a conspiracy theory crafted for dupes.  Every corporation is globalist, I hope you know...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are you doubting her conservative credentials?

Why bring up this other stuff, it's immaterial.

In fact, I’m giving you a gold star right now!  Issued by the Sheeple of the Year Committee, congrats!!  Atta boy.

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Hey, Brian Stelter just got canned by CNN.  Wow, when they don’t even want you it’s time to re-evaluate your life.

His show was getting terrible ratings. More people saw Stelter's show every time Mark Dice impersonated the voice-over.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. High covid death rates, failed healthcare reform, deficits in good times, rampant disunity.  Results.

2. Globalist is as relevant a term in politics as Leprechaun.  It's a conspiracy theory crafted for dupes.  Every corporation is globalist, I hope you know...

1. Best economy ever. Secure borders. A Vaccine. Destruction of ISIS. Energy independence. NK refraining from firing missiles. Tough on China. Lower COVID RELATED death rate.

2. Utter horse pies. But hey...I know you are a cheerleader for the Globalist agenda. So ya...maybe you should go try fooling someone who doesn't know your goals...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Hey, Brian Stelter just got canned by CNN.  Wow, when they don’t even want you it’s time to re-evaluate your life.

Well...at least there will be doughnuts left in the Green Room now.

B'Bye Brian. Have a nice...diet.

21 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

As usual, when a cult member runs out of facts they reach into their bag of cult words to namecall..

Sheeple...

On point of fact:  I did not name call you, you are trying to slime me with your drive by postings instead of carefully reading.

And the Sheeple of the Year Committee apparently likes your ‘liberal moxie’, but there are many contenders this year.  Lots of people get the Gold Star, don’t let it go to your head.

To get noticed maybe you could claim that you are actually a conservative!  Oh, wait…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

I did not name call you, you are trying to slime me with your drive by postings instead of carefully reading.

I pointed out that Liz Cheney is a hard rock conservative, and your response was that I was a sheeple.

I'm still waiting for you to counter something about cheney, like show me that her voting record is liberal or something.. but why would I wait for you to engage in substantive discussion?

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Can one be a Republican and oppose Trump?

Less and less...

The power centers of the neo cons are pretty much gone now. The Bushes, The McCains and now the Chaneys. All Gone. Washed away in the wave of America First.

The Republican swampies like Graham and McConnel need to go next.

You could ask the Lincoln Project if they still think they're Republicans. I didn't hear about them being at CPAC this time around.