'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your arbitrary dismissal of evidence against Trump just shows the depth of your irrational belief system. AKA, allegiance to your CULT leader.

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

There was no evidence that he colluded with Russia, as per the FBI

Russians spent money on FB, chucking dirt at both sides: "to sow discord". 

Does that make the Dems guilty of collusion too? 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't need Michael Cohen to interpret Trump's quote for me. Unlike you, I speak perfect English.

If you wanna let Cohen (Democrat - fraud & perjury) mansplain to you what "the press would love to know" (or whatever) meant, fill yer boots. 

Cohen's testimony was under OATH before CONGRESS. 

You're just typing on your computer out of complete ignorance of Trump's LONG HISTORY HERE.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There was no evidence that he colluded with Russia, as per the FBI

Russians spent money on FB, chucking dirt at both sides: "to sow discord". 

Does that make the Dems guilty of collusion too? 

Only Trump exploited the Russian STOLEN DNC emails repeatedly at HIS RALLIES.

And ASKED the Russians to find Hillary's emails, which they almost immediately set out to do.

Manafort shared PRIVATE POLLING data with Russian agent Kilimnik so they could better target their online TROLLING.

The list of your ignorance is extensive.

Edited by robosmith

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It was LED BY REPUBLICANS.

I just looked at a summary, there's nothing there. 

Sure, Manafort was involved with some Russians, but that stands up to the sniff test a whole lot getter than "Trump's son received millions of dollars from members of the Communist Party of China."

It was a witch hunt, plain and simple, because after all that time there is still not one bit of evidence that Trump colluded. 

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're CANADIAN. I LIVE in the USA and have wallowed in its politics for DECADES.

You wallow in CNN/Dem bullshit. You grew up on it.

As an outsider, it's visible from space.

I watched 10 minutes of CNN a year, thought it was fine. Then I watched a few hours the day M Brown was shot. They said things like "He was a gentle giant. Everyone said that", and "Hundreds of eye-witnesses saw a cop pull up on some teens and shoot one of them from his car."

It was insane. It sounded like the cop was a drunk out poaching deer by the freeway ffs.

Still, "hundreds of witnesses", so I waited for a while to see if some video came out (everyone had cell phones in the mid 2010s). Nothing, just more "gentle giant, murdered" whatever.

I clicked on Fox, they showed a video of M Brown violently robbing a store moments before he was shot. Hmmm, Gentle Giant? Maybe it wasn't him, Fox News is a joke, right? I'd never watched it before, so I went to see if CNN had the video, or if they'd comment to say something like "There's a fake M Brown video being played on another channel, it's not even him. It's sickening." Nope. Eventually they said "Other networks are showing some video of the M brown from before the robbery, but we're not going to show it out of respect for the deceased". Huh?

They want us to just listen to their opinions instead of showing us actual video footage from before the shooting?

In that instant I completely eradicated any notion from my mind that CNN was an actual News Channel. I've never been proven wrong even once in ths whole time.  

FWIW CNN kept going with the fake "Gentle Giant" narrative for months while the rioting was out of control. I just assumed they liked the attention that they were getting 24/7 and that's why they kept up the charade. I had no idea at the time that they were just working for the Dems. But why would that encourage them to egg on rioting, you ask?  I have come to realize that the party who fought for slavery and did everything that they could to keep blacks from voting is still in the business of promoting racial division. It's one of their prime objectives. They're revolting. Their sycophants are a mixed bag of stupid and evil. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Only Trump exploited the Russian STOLEN DNC emails repeatedly at HIS RALLIES.

And ASKED the Russians to find Hillary's emails, which the almost immediately set out to do.

Manafort shared PRIVATE POLLING data with Russian agent Kilimnik so they could better target their online TROLLING.

The list of your ignorance is extensive.

A brief list of your lies looks a lot like what you just posted there. So weird. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I just looked at a summary, there's nothing there. 

Sure, Manafort was involved with some Russians, but that stands up to the sniff test a whole lot getter than "Trump's son received millions of dollars from members of the Communist Party of China."

It was a witch hunt, plain and simple, because after all that time there is still not one bit of evidence that Trump colluded. 

Sure. And the mob boss has nothing to do with the hits carried out by his henchmen.

What is it like to actually live in a CULT?

49 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

A brief list of your lies looks a lot like what you just posted there. So weird. 

Of course you have NO EVIDENCE what I say is FALSE, let alone that I KNOW they are false.

When it comes to reporting MSM sources have much more credibility than you or your right wing propaganda sites.

Thing is, you don't even understand the meaning of journalists code of ethics, let alone the STANDARDS and how your right wing niche sites DO NOT CONFORM.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...is that good kool-aid?

Everyone here, who is not in Trump's cult and is paying attention, knows what Trump tried to do.

Do you? Or are you in the cult, too?

Do you know who said "stand back and stand by" on national TV, and what it meant?

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Sure. And the mob boss has nothing to do with the hits carried out by his henchmen.

What is it like to actually live in a CULT?

Manafort is an adult. He's done a lot of business with Russians. Who cares?

All the money Manafort ever made in Russia is probably pennies on the dollar compared to what Hunter got from the Chinese contacts who have close ties to the gov't. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Of course you have NO EVIDENCE what I say is FALSE, let alone that I KNOW they are false.

We already went over Trump's quote, he never actually asked Russia to get the emails. He was joking, and he said that it was the media who would love to see them. FYI the emails were already deleted at that point, and it's a Dem talking point that "Hillary's server was never hacked". 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Manafort is an adult. He's done a lot of business with Russians. Who cares?

All the money Manafort ever made in Russia is probably pennies on the dollar compared to what Hunter got from the Chinese contacts who have close ties to the gov't. 

In reality Manafort was paid $12M by Janukovych to manage HIS campaign and had a $10M/year contract working for Oligarch Oleg Deripaska WHILE he managed Trump's campaign "unpaid." That is far more than the $11M you've ALLEGED Hunter and his partner pulled in over 5 YEARS.

33 minutes ago, robosmith said:

In reality Manafort was paid $12M by Janukovych to manage HIS campaign and had a $10M/year contract working for Oligarch Oleg Deripaska WHILE he managed Trump's campaign "unpaid." That is far more than the $11M you've ALLEGED Hunter and his partner pulled in over 5 YEARS.

It's actually quite a bit more than $11M. That's just the "legal" work that he paid taxes on.

It's possible that he was making $10M a year in China: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132

The New York Post cited a purported email from Hunter Biden in August 2017 indicating he was receiving a $10m annual fee from a Chinese billionaire for "introductions alone", though it is unclear who was involved in the alleged introductions.

and that's not counting his 10% stake in his Chinese equity firm, BHR.

In 2013, Hunter flew aboard Air Force Two with his father, who was then vice-president, on an official visit to Beijing, where the younger Biden met investment banker Jonathan Li. 

Hunter told the New Yorker he had just met Mr Li for "a cup of coffee", but 12 days after the trip a private equity fund, BHR Partners, was approved by the Chinese authorities. Mr Li was chief executive and Hunter was a board member. He would hold a 10% stake.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/may/22/hunter-biden-and-china-sorting-through-murky-busin/

PolitFact, an absolute staunch supporter of the Dems and Joe Biden, try their best to downplay Hunter's holdings in China, but here's their version of Hunter's holdings at BHR:

"In October 2017, after his father left government service, Hunter acquired a 10% interest in BHR," Mesires said. As of October 2019, he added, "Hunter’s capital commitment for such interest is approximately $420,000." This account tracks with what was uncovered in a lengthy New Yorker profile of Hunter Biden.

So he acquired a 15% stake for $420K.

Then:

We delved into Hunter Biden’s business deal in China last fall, around the time it became a talking point for Trump. We found that Hunter Biden did in fact have an investment deal that involved the Bank of China, but that Trump’s $1.5 billion figure was likely exaggerated.

Was BHR worth $1.5B? Let's see...

In September 2014, or 10 months after Hunter Biden’s trip to China, a deal was announced for BHR to invest 6 billion Chinese yuan, or about $1 billion at the prevailing exchange rate, in Sinopec Marketing Co. Ltd, a subsidiary of a state-controlled oil and gas company. 

$1B.

In September 2015, BHR paid $600 million to buy 49% of auto supplier Henniges Automotive Inc., 

+$600M = $1.6B

And in April 2017, BHR paid $1.2 billion for 24% of Democratic Republic of Congo-based Tenke Fungurume Mining. 

+1.2B = 2.8B

So, if I'm reading it all correctly, it seems like BHR invested $1B in 2014, $600M in 2015, and $1.2B in 2017, for a total of $2.8B.

In October of that year, Hunter acquired a 10% stake in BHR for a financial commitment of $420K. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

We already went over Trump's quote, he never actually asked Russia to get the emails. He was joking, and he said that it was the media who would love to see them. FYI the emails were already deleted at that point, and it's a Dem talking point that "Hillary's server was never hacked". 

After the "Russia if you're listening" remark, Trump confirmed to Katy Tur that he really wanted to see Hillary's emails.

What Trump said at his July 2016 press conference in Doral about Russia

In the same press conference, Trump said, "By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted because you'd see some beauties there. So let's see."

And when NBC reporter Katy Tur asked whether he was encouraging a foreign country to hack into emails, he said, "Now, if Russia or China or any other country has those emails, I mean, to be honest with you, I'd love to see them."

Trump tweeted a similar statement after the news conference (with still no trace of an LOL).

If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2016

Trump wasn't joking. No one laughed, not even Trump.

Later that day, Russian agents began trying to hack Hillary's email server.

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

Do you understand now?

You've been conned; and you keep repeating that same BS.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's actually quite a bit more than $11M. That's just the "legal" work that he paid taxes on.

It's possible that he was making $10M a year in China: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-54553132

and that's not counting his 10% stake in his Chinese equity firm, BHR.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/may/22/hunter-biden-and-china-sorting-through-murky-busin/

PolitFact, an absolute staunch supporter of the Dems and Joe Biden, try their best to downplay Hunter's holdings in China, but here's their version of Hunter's holdings at BHR:

So he acquired a 15% stake for $420K.

Then:

Was BHR worth $1.5B? Let's see...

$1B.

+$600M = $1.6B

+1.2B = 2.8B

So, if I'm reading it all correctly, it seems like BHR invested $1B in 2014, $600M in 2015, and $1.2B in 2017, for a total of $2.8B.

In October of that year, Hunter acquired a 10% stake in BHR for a financial commitment of $420K. 

Managing investments is DOES NOT mean the money went in Hunter's pocket. 

We'll see if the $2B MBS Saudi investment that Kushner is supposed to manage goes into HIS pockets.

Or is "invested" to bail out HIS failed investments. 

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

After the "Russia if you're listening" remark, Trump confirmed to Katy Tur that he really wanted to see Hillary's emails.

What Trump said at his July 2016 press conference in Doral about Russia

Trump wasn't joking. No one laughed, not even Trump.

Later that day, Russian agents began trying to hack Hillary's email server.

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

Do you understand now?

You've been conned; and you keep repeating that same BS.

Just link the videos if you're so certain that it was an offer to do business. Why just go on someone's opinion?

There was nothing wrong with what trump did. It wasn't "collusion". It didn't help him win the election.

The truth to be taken away from that story is that Hillary deleted 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed

Stop focusing on his off-the-cuff remark and pay more attention to the obvious crime that is mentioned there. 

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Managing investments is DOES NOT mean the money went in Hunter's pocket. 

We'll see if the $2B MBS Saudi investment that Kushner is supposed to manage goes into HIS pockets.

Or is "invested" to bail out HIS failed investments. 

Kushner made peace deals between Israel and a bunch of Arab nations.

What did Hunter do aside from sleep with prostitutes, smoke crack, and arrange meetings between his father and some Ukrainian criminals and Chinese officials? 

If we're being honest, you'd be quite proud if one of those kids was yours, and quite ashamed of the other one. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Just link the videos if you're so certain that it was an offer to do business. Why just go on someone's opinion?

There was nothing wrong with what trump did. It wasn't "collusion". It didn't help him win the election.

The truth to be taken away from that story is that Hillary deleted 33,000 emails after they were subpoenaed

Stop focusing on his off-the-cuff remark and pay more attention to the obvious crime that is mentioned there. 

Have you read the Federal Records Act which requires Federal employees to segregate and delete PERSONAL emails?

Hillary DID NOT delete those emails, they were deleted by the company hired to manage that server and ordered deleted BEFORE the subpoena.

Are you ignorant or lying?

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Kushner made peace deals between Israel and a bunch of Arab nations.

What did Hunter do aside from sleep with prostitutes, smoke crack, and arrange meetings between his father and some Ukrainian criminals and Chinese officials? 

If we're being honest, you'd be quite proud if one of those kids was yours, and quite ashamed of the other one. 

Kushner is NOT ALLOWED to be paid by a foreign government for his US government employee services.

You should KNOW THAT.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Have you read the Federal Records Act which requires Federal employees to segregate and delete PERSONAL emails?

Hillary DID NOT delete those emails, they were deleted by the company hired to manage that server and ordered deleted BEFORE the subpoena.

Really?

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/the-fbi-files-on-clintons-emails/

• The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted beforeClinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015” — three weeks after the subpoena. The campaign now says it only learned when the emails were deleted from the FBI report.

Don't worry, we know.