'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

On 9/25/2022 at 4:07 AM, Nationalist said:

ROFLMAO!

The USA...and Canada more and more these days...has a two-tiered justice system. 

If you're a Libbie...you can finance a lie and attack a sitting president with it.

If you are NOT a Libbie...you should sleep fully clothed because the FBI will come to your home, in force, armed to the teeth, with CNN in tow, to drag you out of bed and haul you away.

THAT'S how the justice system works today. And considering this, I think watching the Republicans take control of government and proceeding to roast all of these warped fcks...

Will be a breath of fresh air.

Enjoy the mid-terms.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed with a simple YOU'RE WRONG.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:56 AM, ExFlyer said:

The only reason Trump is not a "criminal" is that he has enough money to constantly appeal and when he runs out of appeals he either throws someone else under the bus or pays out or declares bankruptcy or some other weasel way out.

Every court action he has initiated (since being president) has been thrown out, dismissed or proven wrong.

There is ALSO the OLC memo which prohibits the indictment of POTUS while in office, and Barr adopted that AS POLICY.

On 9/25/2022 at 11:13 AM, WestCanMan said:

Who gives a shit if Trump didn't jump through all their hoops? Russian collusion was just a witch hunt from day 1 and Trump knew it. He also had a country to run. 

The FBI committed enough crimes that are far more serious than "obstruction" to try and get something on Trump and they failed. Hillary destroyed evidence that was subpoenaed and you don't care. What do you care about some weak claims of "obstruction"? 

IE, the guy who told the truth about Jan 6th...

Obstruction is a made-up charge which basically amounts to how the FBI feels about the level of effort he put into bending over backwards for him. They're known criminals ffs. Who cares how they feel?

It's not even half the crime that destruction of evidence is (Hilary Clinton) or tampering with evidence and then providing it to a judge (the FBI "collusion dream team") in order to get warrants to spy on the sitting president.

Your arbitrary dismissal of evidence against Trump just shows the depth of your irrational belief system. AKA, allegiance to your CULT leader.

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

24 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

He is no longer president. Moot point.

Garland has bigger fish to fry and most of the witnesses to Trump's obstruction of the Mueller investigation were pardoned so no incentive to flip.

In reality, Jan 6th insurrection and fake electors makes Mueller investigation obstruction pale in comparison.

Trump is the criminal who just keeps giving LEO and attorneys full employment.

MAGA = Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.

46 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Garland has bigger fish to fry and most of the witnesses to Trump's obstruction of the Mueller investigation were pardoned so no incentive to flip.

In reality, Jan 6th insurrection and fake electors makes Mueller investigation obstruction pale in comparison.

Trump is the criminal who just keeps giving LEO and attorneys full employment.

MAGA = Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.

Again, "He is no longer president. Moot point. ".

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Again, he is a candidate for 2024 and MAY win, so NOT moot.

There is also precedent. If his crimes go unpunished, they will more likely be repeated.

He is not the president so he can be criminally charged.

The republicans have not selected a candidate yet.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Minor violations by individuals ONLY TAR the entire organization in your FANTASY.

Question is, what is the source of the IRRATIONAL AXE you keep grinding here?

Minor violations?

Do you understand that Kevin Clinesmith altered an email and presented it to a FISA court judge in order to get warrants to keep the FBI's spying ring open?

If Clinesmith hadn't altered that email, there wouldn't have been any spying on Carter Page because he was a known CIA asset. The fake collusion show trial would have ended months in advance. 

That's not a minor violation, it was a felony ffs. 

When the FBI claimed that the laptop was Russian disinformation they knew that they were lying to the American public in order to influence and election. 

That's not conjecture, or innuendo, or lies, it's a simple fact. The FBI knew that everything that was said about Hunter's laptop was true because they had it for a year. The FBI lied. It's a common theme now. 

That's the thing about integrity - you have it until you lose it, and you don't get it back (Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me). It wasn't just Clinesmith in on this, the FBI is rife with bad political actors. It's KGB west. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The POLS have not selected, but the R voters clearly want Trump.

That's why FEW are challenging him.

May change IF he is indicted.

IF he's indicted...then a lot of Presidents and former Presidents can be too.

Careful how you warp the law little guy...

I told you about the Senate Intelligence committee report, but you refuse to read it.

Maybe you missed the OLC report which has been taken AS POLICY by the AG Barr that POTUS cannot be indicted.

I don't care about the SICR: they didn't do the investigation and it's an entirely political outfit. The opinions of Chuck Shumer on collusion are as relevant as Hitler's opinions about Jews. 

The FBI is the group who made the serious accusations, they subpoenaed millions of pages of docs, spied on innocent Americans, took dozens of statements under oath, falsified documents, lied about independent corroboration, arrested people at gunpoint, arrested people for unrelated crimes from 2 decades ago and offered reduced sentencing in exchange for false testimony, etc. Still they came up with bupkis. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Minor violations?

Do you understand that Kevin Clinesmith altered an email and presented it to a FISA court judge in order to get warrants to keep the FBI's spying ring open?

If Clinesmith hadn't altered that email, there wouldn't have been any spying on Carter Page because he was a known CIA asset. The fake collusion show trial would have ended months in advance. 

That's not a minor violation, it was a felony ffs. 

Sure. It was SO SERIOUS, he only got 12 months PROBATION.

When the FBI claimed that the laptop was Russian disinformation they knew that they were lying to the American public in order to influence and election. 

That's not conjecture, or innuendo, or lies, it's a simple fact. The FBI knew that everything that was said about Hunter's laptop was true because they had it for a year. The FBI lied. It's a common theme now.

You have no idea what they "knew."

One thing WE know is that was against Delaware LAW for the shop owner to reveal the confidential information on that laptop, and the chain of custody was highly suspect. 

That's the thing about integrity - you have it until you lose it, and you don't get it back (Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me). It wasn't just Clinesmith in on this, the FBI is rife with bad political actors. It's KGB west. 

Like I said,  you're grinding your axe on ONE INDIVIDUAL'S MINOR INFRACTION.

DOES NOT tar the entire FBI.

Take it up with Cohen who unlike you, actually KNOWS TRUMP.

I don't need Michael Cohen to interpret Trump's quote for me. Unlike you, I speak perfect English.

If you wanna let Cohen (Democrat - fraud & perjury) mansplain to you what "the press would love to know" (or whatever) meant, fill yer boots. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't care about the SICR: they didn't do the investigation and it's an entirely political outfit. The opinions of Chuck Shumer on collusion are as relevant as Hitler's opinions about Jews. 

The FBI is the group who made the serious accusations, they subpoenaed millions of pages of docs, spied on innocent Americans, took dozens of statements under oath, falsified documents, lied about independent corroboration, arrested people at gunpoint, arrested people for unrelated crimes from 2 decades ago and offered reduced sentencing in exchange for false testimony, etc. Still they came up with bupkis. 

It was LED BY REPUBLICANS.