'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Trending Politics is the Fox News Channel of Canada?

Welcome to TrendingPolitics, where we provide conservative commentary on the news stories of the day. Studies have shown that 90%+ of the stories about Conservatives are negative, so we like to bring the other side of the story to you.

With that being said, we aren’t shy to admit we’re biased. The majority of our articles will have a good amount of Conservative opinion weaved into it.

Your video does NOT show the dates of the opinions and it's easy to edit video to remove the context as the blurb above raises suspicions about.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So you completely ignored all of the recent history of election cheating by Dems and went back to pretending that it's bizarre to accuse the Dems of cheating.

Trusting the Dems at election time is smart like investing with Bernie Madoff.

I'm sure there's a reason you posted NO EVIDENCE of ^this "recent history of election cheating by Dems."

Trump couldn't prove it in court and neither can you.

Got news for you: when you have NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud, all you got is the certified vote count.

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I'm sure there's a reason you posted NO EVIDENCE of ^this "recent history of election cheating by Dems."

Hillary cheating at the debates, the Dems cheating to help Hillary win against Bernie, and Hillary colluding with Russians and getting her lawyer & the FBI to commit crimes & lie to Americans in a gross attempt to overturn the 2016 election.

None of that is up for debate. The Dems are confirmed election cheaters, several times over. 

Stop playing stupid like it's the world championships. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hillary cheating at the debates, the Dems cheating to help Hillary win against Bernie, and Hillary colluding with Russians and getting her lawyer & the FBI to commit crimes & lie to Americans in a gross attempt to overturn the 2016 election.

None of that is up for debate. The Dems are confirmed election cheaters, several times over. 

Stop playing stupid like it's the world championships. 

Your ALLEGATION of "cheating" does not begin to match Trump's illegal campaign contributions from Russians.

You have NO EVIDENCE of "Hillary colluding with Russians and getting her lawyer & the FBI to commit crimes."

NO CHARGES were EVER FILED against Hillary by Trump's DoJ.

I already explained to you WHY it was NOT illegal to HIRE a researcher (Steele).

It WAS illegal to get the CONTRIBUTIONS that Trump got from Russia. Do I need to post that from the FEC AGAIN?

Of course after he took office, Trump gutted the FEC so nothing could be done. ?

This will be the last time I explain this to the WALL named WCM. ?

Edited by robosmith

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your ALLEGATION of "cheating" does not begin to match Trump's illegal campaign contributions from Russians.

Which illegal campaign contributions are you talking about?

You have NO EVIDENCE of "Hillary colluding with Russians and getting her lawyer & the FBI to commit crimes."

NO CHARGES were EVER FILED against Hillary by Trump's DoJ.

Igor Dancheyko is the guy who gave Hillary the bogus intel, he was indicted on 5 counts. Look it up.

I already explained to you WHY it was NOT illegal to HIRE a researcher (Steele).

Steele isn't Russian, Dancheyko is. Does having Steele as a middleman make it ok?

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Which illegal campaign contributions are you talking about?

Trump illegally asked Russia to help him win in 2016. He shouldn't get away with it.

Prosecutors triggered a national firestorm last month when they asserted that President Donald Trump conspired with his ex-fixer, Michael Cohen, to commit campaign finance crimes involving hush money payments to two women. But the discussion has overlooked another Trump campaign finance offense — one that is even easier to prove because it occurred in plain sight.

On July 27, 2016, Trump called on Russia to find presidential Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s missing emails. “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump proclaimed. He added, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Federal campaign finance law prohibits any person from soliciting campaign contributions, defined as anything of value to be given to influence an election, from a foreign national, including a foreign government.

Of course there is ALSO Manafort sharing PRIVATE polling data with Russian agent Kilimnik, to help the Internet Research Agency target their bots and trolls; which you would KNOW if you ever read the Senate Intelligence Committee report.

Igor Dancheyko is the guy who gave Hillary the bogus intel, he was indicted on 5 counts. Look it up.

Hillary had NOTHING to do with any lies Danchenko told the FBI.

In any case Danchenko has not been convicted and Durham's case is falling apart.

Steele isn't Russian, Dancheyko is. Does having Steele as a middleman make it ok?

Danchenko is a US resident. If Steele paid him from his proceeds, IT'S NOT A CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION to Hillary's campaign.

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:48 AM, Nationalist said:

That's BS and anyone whose brain doesn't rattle knows it.

You tweenkies think you got away with this. You didn't...and when karma comes back to level things out...I expect you'll be screaming at the moon again.

You didn't answer the question, son.

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Federal Appeals Court rules that the Classified documents seized from Mar-a-Lago are classified! Trump is slapped down big time! Special Master will not review the classified docs, the Government is free to do what they please with them.  

The Court, composed of two Trump appointees and one Obama appointee, ruled:  “Mr. Trump “suggests that he may have declassified these documents when he was president,” the appeals court wrote. “But the record contains no evidence that any of these records were declassified.”

The court went on to say, “In any event, at least for these purposes, the declassification argument is a red herring because declassifying an official document would not change its content or render it personal.”

Mr. Trump “has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents,” the appeals court wrote. “Nor has he established that the current administration has waived that requirement for these documents. And even if he had, that, in and of itself, would not explain why plaintiff has an individual interest in the classified documents.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Liar. He made a joke about Hillary's blatant felony destruction of evidence, and everyone knows that but you. 

Of course there is ALSO Manafort sharing PRIVATE polling data with Russian agent Kilimnik, to help the Internet Research Agency target their bots and trolls; which you would KNOW if you ever read the Senate Intelligence Committee report.

That's not proof of collusion with Russia. 

Russia spent less than $200,000 on FB ads, and they targeted both sides to sow discord. That's it. The Dems fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Just because the Dems were dumb enough to fall prey to Putin's scheme that doesn't make Trump guilty of anything. 

The Russian collusion story is actually nothing compared to Hunter Biden doing billions of dollars in business with the communist bank of china and its subsidiaries. 

Hillary had NOTHING to do with any lies Danchenko told the FBI.

Wrong. Dancheyko is the guy that Christopher Steele got his Russian disinformation from. Hillary's lawyer presented his disinformation to the FBI while pretending to be a good samaritan. 

In any case Danchenko has not been convicted and Durham's case is falling apart.

Danchenko is a US resident. If Steele paid him from his proceeds, IT'S NOT A CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION to Hillary's campaign.

Correction: 

Igor Yurievich Danchenko (born May 5, 1978) is a Russian citizen and U.S. resident currently residing in Virginia who works as a Eurasia political risk, defense and economics analyst. 

Russian CITIZEN, US resident. 

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

You're the one who still believes that Trump colluded with Russia to get them to spend less than $200K on FB ads which targeted both sides

Grow up. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Liar. He made a joke about Hillary's blatant felony destruction of evidence, and everyone knows that but you. 

Russia spent less than $200,000 on FB ads, and they targeted both sides to sow discord. That's it. The Dems fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Just because the Dems were dumb enough to fall prey to Putin's scheme that doesn't make Trump guilty of anything. 

The Russian collusion story is actually nothing compared to Hunter Biden doing billions of dollars in business with the communist bank of china and its subsidiaries. 

Wrong. Dancheyko is the guy that Christopher Steele got his Russian disinformation from. Hillary's lawyer presented his disinformation to the FBI while pretending to be a good samaritan. 

Correction: 

You're the one who still believes that Trump colluded with Russia to get them to spend less than $200K on FB ads which targeted both sides

Grow up. 

You've still not read the Senate Intelligence Committee report, have you?

I believe you're afraid it will burst your balloon cause it contradicts what you've been posting here.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You've still not read the Senate Intelligence Committee report, have you?

I believe you're afraid it will burst your balloon cause it contradicts what you've been posting here.

Read Mueller's report which said that Trump didn't collude with Russia, not Adam Schiff's gossip column.

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just because you believe Trump's excuses DOES NOT CHANGE what he said.

In FACT he verified to a reporter afterward that he REALLY WANTED TO SEE Hillary's emails.

Sucks to be conned like you've been.

$200K is a SIZEABLE and ILLEGAL campaign contribution. Duh.

"Fall prey"? LMAO Everyone but you knew what was happening and Mueller told the story.

So PROVE IT. You CAN'T.

The FBI has already said they DID NOT RELY on Steele's info for the FISA warrant and it was thoroughly DISCLOSED in the application.

Correction: 

No correction. That's what I SAID. Which you would know if you could read.

Grow up. 

Read the Senate Intel Committee report. IF you have the guts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Read Mueller's report which said that Trump didn't collude with Russia, not Adam Schiff's gossip column.

IF it said that, you could quote it HERE. Schiff is NOT in the Senate. Duh.

I read the report cover to cover.

Did you miss the 10 instances of obstruction of justice that Mueller detailed?

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 8:03 PM, WestCanMan said:

You're calling Russian collusion a "little lie" now? How is it little?

You think that the covid lies we've been subjected to are small? We have had hundreds of thousands of young people lose their jobs or get railroaded into taking a pseudovax with terrible side effects, which they wouldn't even have needed even if it worked. 

YOUR lies about covid, vaccines Hillary etc are the little lies, genius   All leading up tot the BIG LIE. Gosh you’re not smart. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 8:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

Why would I read one of your articles? You're the Russian collusion guy ffs. Like I said, your posting history here is a shrine to CNN, and everything that CNN says is total bullshit. 

Try to find an example of a story that they didn't lie about if you don't believe me. I know you won't, chickenshit. 

If I'm the one that lives in the gaslighting universe then why am I the one who didn't get sucked in by all of CNN's bullshit? Go soak your head.

See my answer to #1.

Plain and simple, you’re sucker who only accepts news that tells what he wants to hear and you simply decree any inconvenient truths as lies. You have no ability to independently determine what is true or not or challenge your own beliefs.

You live in a bubble and subscribe to absurd conspiracies which you relynon to explain why reality seems to be so different from what you believe 

• Like 1