'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

You missed the party where he and his cronies are pocketing the money for themselves 

Show me what you're talking about. Otherwise you're just doing your baseless slur n smear thing again.

I hope you're not talking about THIS because your own media "fact checkers" gave that four Pinocchios.

I know this the campaigns he's been supporting in the primaries have won 8 out 10.

Go America First! vIRaUoY.gif

gL39lhs.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

I love the way you clowns post links and assume everybody else will do what you do and not read past the titles.

OK so here are Trump's crimes you would have discovered if you'd read on:

He billed the government for services such as airfare and lodging to his businesses. What a horrible capitalist swine expecting return for services rendered.

He pushes an America First agenda over the Neo Con International first and the McConnell RINO Chamber of Commerce first  agenda. So people are happy to donate for America First and he's happy to let them. The criminal.

The Swamp wants to get Steve Bannon. Poor Steve, I guess, but other than that what are you hoping to prove?

The Trump Foundation was formed before Trump decided to run for President. It was formed so he could use the money he got from his book, The Art of the Deal and donations from others to support charities the 501c supported. As is common with such NGOs money was slipped into questionable investments (See Zuckerbucks.) When Trump ran for President and won the Powers that Be decided this was one of those things that was different when Trump did it. Actually his kids were in charge. So the court made them give the money to charities it picked out. Boo hoo.

The far left muck rakers at The Guardian asked the question concerning money in Trump's Save America PAC what happens to the money now? Well, that was back in 2020 and now we know. Like I said 8 out of 10 of the America First Primary candidates Trump supported went on to win. And that's just the beginning.

I'm Canadian but even I get it...America First. People donate to support it and Trump makes sure America First Candidates get elected.

9sRkUHH.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I love the way you clowns post links and assume everybody else will do what you do and not read past the titles.

He billed the government for services such as airfare and lodging to his businesses. What a horrible capitalist swine expecting return for services rendered.

He pushes an America First agenda over the Neo Con International first and the McConnell RINO Chamber of Commerce first  agenda. So people are happy to donate for America First and he's happy to let them. The criminal.

The Swamp wants to get Steve Bannon. Poor Steve, I guess, but other than that what are you hoping to prove?

The Trump Foundation was formed before Trump decided to run for President. It was formed so he could use the money he got from his book, The Art of the Deal and donations from others to support charities the 501c supported. As is common with such NGOs money was slipped into questionable investments (See Zuckerbucks.) When Trump ran for President and won the Powers that Be decided this was one of those things that was different when Trump did it. Actually his kids were in charge. So the court made them give the money to charities it picked out. Boo hoo.

The far left muck rakers at The Guardian asked the question concerning money in Trump's Save America PAC what happens to the money now? Well, that was back in 2020 and now we know. Like I said 8 out of 10 of the America First Primary candidates Trump supported went on to win. And that's just the beginning.

I'm Canadian but even I get it...America First. People donate to support it and Trump makes sure America First Candidates get elected.

9sRkUHH.jpg

Yes, he shovels millions of donated money into his own companies. He uses his office for profit, but of course the Trump cult has no problem with that.

If Trudeau or Biden did that you would be screaming COORUUPTION till the cows came home.

Bannon is charged with fraud and money laundering. Suckers like you are lining up to be stiffed by these grifters.

Edited by Aristides

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

So you actually think a president is an expert in all the fields and operations of government agencies. How naive. The fact is, most declassifications are requested by those departments, not instigated by the president.

What you said amounts to ZERO. 

What I said still stands, untouched.

"The woman who was dumb enough to STILL have loads of info on her server that was TOP Secret and even higher, AFTER she deleted 33,000 emails (after they were subpoenaed), would have had the ultimate say in what was classified and what wasn't in the United States if she became POTUS." What a disaster that would have been.  

Just now, WestCanMan said:

What you said amounts to ZERO. 

What I said still stands, untouched.

"The woman who was dumb enough to STILL have loads of info on her server that was TOP Secret and even higher, AFTER she deleted 33,000 emails (after they were subpoenaed), would have had the ultimate say in what was classified and what wasn't in the United States if she became POTUS." What a disaster that would have been.  

LOOK OVER THERE!!!

54 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The far left muck rakers at The Guardian asked the question concerning money in Trump's Save America PAC what happens to the money now? Well, that was back in 2020 and now we know. Like I said 8 out of 10 of the America First Primary candidates Trump supported went on to win. 

9sRkUHH.jpg

It makes absolutely no sense that anyone or any group can raise millions of dollars in order to promote political causes, and not be required to provide full audited accountings of how the money was spent.  Democrat, Republican, whatever… they form tax-exempt organizations and those funds must be accounted for, it’s just that simple.  

Bannon raised money and his group stated repeatedly that 100% of all proceeds would fund construction of a wall, yet they kept a huge proportion of the money for themselves, apparently they didn’t declare it as income and they tried to hide the payments.  It’s illegal to do that. And it wasn’t $5,000, it was over one million dollars. 

Then, Bannon decided that he didn’t need to respond to a Congressional subpoena. That the law didn’t apply to him.  Now he can sit in a prison cell and ponder that.  He might not like the US Congress, but the law is the law.  

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

LOOK OVER THERE!!!

In case you're completely unaware for some bizarre reason, the thread is about the FBI leading the US down the road to becoming a banana republic, and the topic of Hillary Clinton's hundred "get out of jail free" cards is completely germane to the topic of unequal justice under the law.

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Then, Bannon decided that he didn’t need to respond to a Congressional subpoena. 

Do you feel like it's suddenly wrong to disobey a congressional subpoena? Is there some kind of on/off switch? How do you know when it's legal and when it's not?

Can you "obey the subpoena" by just going to your FBI interview and claiming "temporary amnesia", and saying "I don't know" to everything? How many times can you get this temporary amnesia in your lifetime - is twice the max? Can everyone do it on two different occasions or are some people just lucky?

Is it also ok to destroy the majority of the evidence required, so that you can still technically comply by turning in all of the remaining evidence? 

Or is this all somehow related to your political affiliation, as the thread implies?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you feel like it's suddenly wrong to disobey a congressional subpoena? Is there some kind of on/off switch? How do you know when it's legal and when it's not?

Can you "obey the subpoena" by just going to your FBI interview and claiming "temporary amnesia", and saying "I don't know" to everything? How many times can you get this temporary amnesia in your lifetime - is twice the max? Can everyone do it on two different occasions or are some people just lucky?

Is it also ok to destroy the majority of the evidence required, so that you can still technically comply by turning in all of the remaining evidence? 

Or is this all somehow related to your political affiliation, as the thread implies?

Well Bannon must have shit lawyers because he was found guilty of contempt by a jury, so I guess not.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Well Bannon must have shit lawyers because he was found guilty of contempt by a jury, so I guess not.

Well that's equal application of the law for ya. Maybe if his wife was the ex-president she could have met the AG on a tarmac somewhere and he wouldn't even have been indicted. 

Edited by WestCanMan

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Well that's equal application of the law for ya. Maybe if his wife was the ex-president she could have met the AG on a tarmac somewhere and he wouldn't even have been indicted. 

Trump was in power when he was indicted by the DoJ and Barr was the Attorney General. Try again.

Also, look up how juries are selected.

Edited by Aristides

12 hours ago, Rebound said:

It makes absolutely no sense that anyone or any group can raise millions of dollars in order to promote political causes, and not be required to provide full audited accountings of how the money was spent.  Democrat, Republican, whatever… they form tax-exempt organizations and those funds must be accounted for, it’s just that simple.  

Bannon raised money and his group stated repeatedly that 100% of all proceeds would fund construction of a wall, yet they kept a huge proportion of the money for themselves, apparently they didn’t declare it as income and they tried to hide the payments.  It’s illegal to do that. And it wasn’t $5,000, it was over one million dollars. 

Then, Bannon decided that he didn’t need to respond to a Congressional subpoena. That the law didn’t apply to him.  Now he can sit in a prison cell and ponder that.  He might not like the US Congress, but the law is the law.  

Except when it comes to Hunter, Joe and every single lying bastard who claimed Hunter's laptop was " Russian Disinformation ".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Except when it comes to Hunter, Joe and every single lying bastard who claimed Hunter's laptop was " Russian Disinformation ".

Besides the fact that "Whatabout Hunter Biden's Laptop" is seemingly the only answer to ant question you're ever asked, what does it actually have to do with campaign finance? 

To be clear: Who is defending Hunter Biden here? If he broke any laws, he should be prosecuted. But that has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Bannon's criminal acts, which have already resulted in felony convictions for his three co-conspirators, and would have included Bannon but for a Presidential pardon.

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Besides the fact that "Whatabout Hunter Biden's Laptop" is seemingly the only answer to ant question you're ever asked, what does it actually have to do with campaign finance? 

To be clear: Who is defending Hunter Biden here? If he broke any laws, he should be prosecuted. But that has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Bannon's criminal acts, which have already resulted in felony convictions for his three co-conspirators, and would have included Bannon but for a Presidential pardon.

Yes and this outlandish attack on anyone associated with Trump is going to come back to haunt you and the Democrats.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes and this outlandish attack on anyone associated with Trump is going to come back to haunt you and the Democrats.

You go right ahead and haunt me when former White House aides to Obama or Biden show up in court wearing handcuffs. You see, I have no opposition to criminals going to prison. Only the MAGA guys do.

No-one from the Obama Administration was found guilty of a crime, except for David Petraeus. Oh, and please remind me, what crime was David Petraeus convicted of?

Bannon in Cuffs.jpeg

10 hours ago, Aristides said:

Trump was in power when he was indicted by the DoJ and Barr was the Attorney General. Try again.

So conservatives aren't afraid to charge people for crimes. Shocker.

Also, look up how juries are selected.

Look up "how to form a jury when there's no indictment" genius.

18 minutes ago, Rebound said:

This thread is about the US becoming a banana republic. 

The topic of Hunter's laptop isn't 'whataboutism' here - it's just another example of the FBI being a political operator. 

18 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Show me what you're talking about. Otherwise you're just doing your baseless slur n smear thing again.

I hope you're not talking about THIS because your own media "fact checkers" gave that four Pinocchios.

I know this the campaigns he's been supporting in the primaries have won 8 out 10.

Go America First! vIRaUoY.gif

gL39lhs.gif

Trump threatened to sue the Lincoln Project over their ad. The Lincoln Project founder Rick Wilson posted a video reply on Twitter, which in part says:

"You threatened to sue the Lincoln Project this morning. Go For It! Go for it, b**ch! Come at me. I can't wait. We're delighted by the thought that you would try to sue us, Donald. Do it! Do it! I double-dog dare you. 

You aren't going to sue anybody, Donald. You aren't going to do a damn thing. You are weak, you are impotent, you are flabby, you are sitting there in the bridal suite at Mar-a-Lago, wondering why the Lincoln Project keeps coming at you. Wanna know why? Because you are a threat to democracy, you are a threat to America. You are a thief of classified documents, you are a traitor, you tried to overthrow our government. We're here, you're not, we will keep kicking your ass every day. Go f**k yourself. So if you want to sue us, go ahead. You won't do it, because you are completely impotent. Just ask Melania. "

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You go right ahead and haunt me when former White House aides to Obama or Biden show up in court wearing handcuffs.

Hillary's lawyer lied to the FBI and gave them false evidence to start a massive witch hunt against a sitting president - no crime because the FBI is so legit.

Kevin Clinesmith might not be 'an associate' per se, but he's definitely Hillary's man because he worked for her, and he altered evidence and provided the newly falsified evidence to the FISA court in order to get a warrant to spy on Trump's campaign. He even pleaded guilty to all of that.

Instead of being in jail he's still a lawyer in good standing at the bar association. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

"You threatened to sue the Lincoln Project this morning. Go For It! Go for it, b**ch! Come at me. I can't wait. We're delighted by the thought that you would try to sue us, Donald. Do it! Do it! I double-dog dare you. 

You aren't going to sue anybody, Donald. You aren't going to do a damn thing. You are weak, you are impotent, you are flabby, you are sitting there in the bridal suite at Mar-a-Lago, wondering why the Lincoln Project keeps coming at you. Wanna know why? Because you are a threat to democracy, you are a threat to America. You are a thief of classified documents, you are a traitor, you tried to overthrow our government. We're here, you're not, we will keep kicking your ass every day. Go f**k yourself. So if you want to sue us, go ahead. You won't do it, because you are completely impotent. Just ask Melania. "

Wow, that was worth repeating. 

The Lincoln Project are scum, and you're their new mascot. Good job.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You go right ahead and haunt me when former White House aides to Obama or Biden show up in court wearing handcuffs. You see, I have no opposition to criminals going to prison. Only the MAGA guys do.

No-one from the Obama Administration was found guilty of a crime, except for David Petraeus. Oh, and please remind me, what crime was David Petraeus convicted of?

Bannon in Cuffs.jpeg

Good. Then you'll be silent while the Republicans rake all sorts of Libbie stooges over the coals in public.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hillary's lawyer lied to the FBI and gave them false evidence to start a massive witch hunt against a sitting president - no crime because the FBI is so legit.

Kevin Clinesmith might not be 'an associate' per se, but he's definitely Hillary's man because he worked for her, and he altered evidence and provided the newly falsified evidence to the FISA court in order to get a warrant to spy on Trump's campaign. He even pleaded guilty to all of that.

Instead of being in jail he's still a lawyer in good standing at the bar association. 

You typed something, so of course it's a lie.

To work for someone is to accept pay, to be in their employ. Mr. Clinesmith worked for the FBI and as far as we know, had not met with or conspired or colluded with Clinton. In other words, as usual, you're completely full of nonsense. 

You constantly lie because the facts do not support your ideas. You are dissociated from reality.