'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It is NOTHING like when he is there. I tried to see Mar-a-Lago when Trump was there.

Sure. But the point remains that "possibly classified" info in boxes in Mar-a-Lago are still far safer than the actual "Top Secret" and higher messages that were accessible from anywhere in the world on Hillary's low-security server.

35 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Hillary PAYING for an ex-British agent to do research is NOT collusion with Russia, nor is it accepting an ILLEGAL foreign CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION. Wanna know why?

Paying people to dig up dirt HAS NEVER been illegal. Getting it for free indebts the candidate to a foreigner and that's why it's illegal.

What a crock of shit.

She had a middle-man, and she paid for intel from a Russian.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't call it collusion if Trump paid a German spy to buy it?

Getting it for free indebts the candidate to a foreigner and that's why it's illegal.

What level of service did Hunter Biden, the sex-addicted crackhead, provide to China and Ukraine for the millions of dollars he received? 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Sure. But the point remains that "possibly classified" info in boxes in Mar-a-Lago are still far safer than the actual "Top Secret" and higher messages that were accessible from anywhere in the world on Hillary's low-security server.

They were NOT marked classified when they WERE SENT TO HER on the State Dept NIPRnet.

That means unlike Trump, who knew his documents were classified, Hillary DID NOT.

Here's a clue for you: if they were sent on the State SIPRnet she would have KNOWN they were classified and they would have been marked as such. ?

Without the markings, there was NO INTENT to mis-store classified documents LIKE Trump DID.

Do you understand now? That is why Hillary WAS NOT CHARGED.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

They were NOT marked classified when they WERE SENT TO HER on the State Dept NIPRnet.

That means unlike Trump, who knew his documents were classified, Hillary DID NOT.

Here's a clue for you: if they were sent on the State SIPRnet she would have KNOWN they were classified and they would have been marked as such. ?

Without the markings, there was NO INTENT to mis-store classified documents LIKE Trump DID.

Oh, that must be why she destroyed her cell phones...

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Talked about getting conned ffs. That's probably the dumbest pile of crap you've ever said here, which is like breaking the Guinness record for the 12th time in a row. 

FYI when info is top secret, and higher, you know it. No one has to tell you. 

Also, intent has nothing to do with it: mishandling classified documents is a crime. 

Also, destroying evidence that has been subpoenaed is a federal crime, and Hillary did that in multiple instances, including the destruction of her server two weeks after it was subpoenaed

Hillary also lied to the FBI, saying "I don't know" to everything she was asked, because she was pretending to have temporary amnesia after falling and hitting her head on the stairs. Her "temporary amnesia" had absolutely no effect on her ability to go on the campaign trail. 

Why wasn't Hillary charged, you say?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2018/06/14/bill-clinton-and-loretta-lynch-meeting-phoenix-airport-details/703771002/

Did it have anything to do with the fact that on the very weekend when the FBI was deciding whether or not to indict her, Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (the AG for the US - the person whom the FBI answers to) just randomly met up on a tarmac in Phoenix?

"And they talked about their grandchildren"

Can you name some of Bill Clinton's grandchildren?

Hint: they're still inside of someone's balls right now. 

Dummmmb, de dummmmmb dummmmb.

Edited by WestCanMan

The sheer level of graft behind the Trump BIG LIE scam is stunning  Half a BILLION dollars for Trump and his crooked crony co-conspirators from gullible supporters.  Fools and their money are easily parted

Trump’s Political Operation Has Raised Over $500 Million Since the 2020 Election

Former President Donald Trump’s political operation has raised more than $500 million since the 2020 presidential election while using donor money to pay millions of dollars in legal bills and steer millions more to the coffers of Jan. 6 rally organizers, a new OpenSecretsanalysis of federal campaign finance filings found.

https://truthout.org/articles/trumps-political-operation-has-raised-over-500-million-since-the-2020-election/

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

It is THE LAW. Did you miss it when I quoted the FEC BEFORE?

No candidate for POTUS can legally accept foreign campaign CONTRIBUTIONS. Esp not from foreign governments.

Do you STILL not understand why?

Did you say where Trump accepted foreign campaign contributions? I never saw that part, because it wasn't mentioned in the Russian collusion witch hunt. 

Are you referring to the Russian FB ads which targeted both sides in order to sow discord

And if you're so concerned about politicians receiving aid from foreign governments, what about the millions that Hunter received from banks in communist china?  Cat still got your tongue? 

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

Then maybe you can explain why she went and destroyed her cell phones.  You know it happened, right?  Why did she do it?

To keep confidential information from falling into the wrong hands. From what I remember, destruction is an approved method for when retiring an old phone after transferring the information to a new one.

Didn't you hear how all the text messages were lost by the SS despite them being told to back them up?

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Talked about getting conned ffs. That's probably the dumbest pile of crap you've ever said here, which is like breaking the Guinness record for the 12th time in a row. 

FYI when info is top secret, and higher, you know it. No one has to tell you. 

Bullshit. The "should have known" allegation just doesn't work to charge anyone with a crime.

No one has that kind of comprehensive knowledge about 10s of thousands of classified documents; not even the people who produced them, or they would have been on SIPRnet and MARKED.

Also, intent has nothing to do with it: mishandling classified documents is a crime. 

Wrong again. Intent is KEY to most criminal statutes. Failure to mark a document is not even a crime because there are MANY gray areas.

I'm going to stop right here because being a foreigner, it is OBVIOUS you have ZERO experience with US classification practices, AND I have held a TS/SCI clearance with 2 different US defense contractors.

AND you don't even know that the standard for a criminal violation is GROSS NEGLIGENCE but Comey said Hillary was ONLY "extremely careless" and NO ONE has ever been prosecuted for what she did; the punishment has ALWAYS been administrative sanctions. AKA, loss of clearance and/or employment.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, robosmith said:

To keep confidential information from falling into the wrong hands. From what I remember, destruction is an approved method for when retiring an old phone after transferring the information to a new one.

Didn't you hear how all the text messages were lost by the SS despite them being told to back them up?

Oh gosh, that’s so funny...

50 minutes ago, sharkman said:

What is funny? That EXPERTS recommend destroying obsolete phones? You have a strange sense of humor.

Forbes: Tech Experts Think You Should Take A Sledgehammer To Your Old Phone

If your phone isn’t functional and you can’t wipe it, it’s smarter to just destroy it. “Disposing or reselling the phone could potentially be a bad idea,” says Andrew von Ramin Mapp, founder and CEO of Data Analyzers, a data recovery and computer forensics firm. “Especially under the circumstances that someone else is able to repair the device.”

Even if your phone is functional, it still may be smarter to destroy it rather than risking your personal data. What’s the best way to obliterate your phone? If there’s a SIM card, take it out and cut it up. Take the battery out and recycle it. Then do your worst.

“I know people that will take a sledgehammer to it and destroy it to a powder,” Randall says. “I’ve also heard of people throwing it on their barbecue. After you grill up some steaks, throw your phone on it.”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

How do YOU recommend insuring your data is NOT recovered from your old phone, smarty pants?

As an ex-chip designer, I can tell you that few people have the expertise and equipment to recover data from a chip with a smashed package. Esp the kind with bump bonds like those in cell phones.

• Like 1

Robosmith,
I’m not laughing at the idea of Hillary smashing her phones.  I’m laughing at you, being so gullible.  
She kept a server in her home which, 1) was against federal regulations.  2) That server was regularly hacked by  nefarious foreign operators.  3) Thousands more Hillary emails were on Weiner’s laptop, 675,000 to be accurate.  Plus any texts and messages on the phones are not only on the phones.  So it’s funny in many ways.

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

Robosmith,
I’m not laughing at the idea of Hillary smashing her phones.  I’m laughing at you, being so gullible.  
She kept a server in her home which, 1) was against federal regulations.  2) That server was regularly hacked by  nefarious foreign operators.  3) Thousands more Hillary emails were on Weiner’s laptop, 675,000 to be accurate.  Plus any texts and messages on the phones are not only on the phones.  So it’s funny in many ways.

Load of bullshit. Her server wasn’t “regularly hacked.” People tried to hack it. No evidence they succeeded.  People try to hack every server. DoD, Google, you name it. 

Why was it any worse that she used a private server instead of, say, Google’s? Trump’s kiddies all used unsecured phones while he was Pres. Jared did, they all did the same thing Hillary did. As soon as she was out of office, she had someone comb through all her emails and sent the government related docs to the government, in compliance with the laws. She shouldn’t have used her own iPads, but Jared and the rest of the Trump Hitler Youth squad shouldn’t have either, especially after campaigning over that very issue. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

Robosmith,
She kept a server in her home which, 1) was against federal regulations.  

What "Federal regulation"? IF you actually had one, you could have cited it, but you didn't.

2) That server was regularly hacked by  nefarious foreign operators.  

Do you know what NIPRnet is? The State Dept NIPRnet server was proven to be hacked by Russians.

If Hillary's emails were not on her server, they would have been on the hacked State Dept NIPRnet server.

And they were probably there, too, because they were sent by State Dept personnel TO HER or FROM HER.

3) Thousands more Hillary emails were on Weiner’s laptop, 675,000 to be accurate.  Plus any texts and messages on the phones are not only on the phones.  So it’s funny in many ways.

What's funny is you don't know what you're talking about, but claim that I'm the gullible one.

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Bullshit. The "should have known" allegation just doesn't work to charge anyone with a crime.

No one has that kind of comprehensive knowledge about 10s of thousands of classified documents; not even the people who produced them, or they would have been on SIPRnet and MARKED.

The "anyone who's fit to be the leader of a country is able to figure out for themselves whether or not something should be classified "Secret" or higher" statement makes absolute sense.

If that stupid ho became POTUS she'd have had the ability to declassify anything she wanted. What a disaster that would have been.

Wrong again. Intent is KEY to most criminal statutes. Failure to mark a document is not even a crime because there are MANY gray areas.

You try so hard and just keep looking more stupid.

The absence of intent doesn't mean that you aren't guilty of a crime, it's a mitigating factor in sentencing. 

Intent to kill is the difference between what type of murder you committed, not guilt or innocence. The same for injuries caused in a consensual fight, etc. 

Illegal storage and mishandling of classified data is a crime all on its own, regardless of the intent to share it, but having the intent to share it, and especially sharing it willfully, escalates the crime to treason. 

I never said that she committed treason, I said that she illegally stored information, and we don't know how much of it she shared (or even whom she shared it with) because she deleted 33,000 emails and deleted her server (after it was subpoenaed) along with several phones, blackberries, etc. 

I'm going to stop right here because being a foreigner, it is OBVIOUS you have ZERO experience with US classification practices, AND I have held a TS/SCI clearance with 2 different US defense contractors.

An 'appeal to authority' argument usually falls flat when the 'authority' figure alluded to is ones's self, especially when that person is no more than an anonymous internet poster who's already proven themselves to be a liar with no common sense.

If you actually had a TS/SCI clearance that's bad news for America, because you are clearly not a person who can be trusted, for the exact same reason that I wouldn't trust a cultist who couldn't tie their own shoes. 

AND you don't even know that the standard for a criminal violation is GROSS NEGLIGENCE but Comey said Hillary was ONLY "extremely careless"

Look up the word "synonym" ffs. 

You pretend to have had the highest security clearance possible, yet you display a complete lack of understanding of how to handle such information.

and NO ONE has ever been prosecuted for what she did; the punishment has ALWAYS been administrative sanctions. AKA, loss of clearance and/or employment.

1) So by your own admission Hillary's lack of intelligence and gross negligence were enough to disqualify her from having a security clearance, which she would absolutely need in order to be the C-in-C.

2) https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/20/us-navy-sailor-jailed-for-taking-photos-of-classified-areas-of-nuclear-submarine

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The "anyone who's fit to be the leader of a country is able to figure out for themselves whether or not something should be classified "Secret" or higher" statement makes absolute sense.

If that stupid ho became POTUS she'd have had the ability to declassify anything she wanted. What a disaster that would have been.

So you actually think a president is an expert in all the fields and operations of government agencies. How naive. The fact is, most declassifications are requested by those departments, not instigated by the president.

Just so there’s no confusion about the terrible security at Mar-Lago, it’s already been infiltrated by Russian-Ukrainian  criminals:

Ukrainian woman posing as Rothschild family member infiltrated Mar-a-Lago: report

image.thumb.jpeg.9d87fbe1b554bc86ad2cdb8d50c5d946.jpeg

She appeared at numerous Mar-a-Lago functions mingling with the likes of Trump, South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham and others while she held the position as president of United Hearts of Mercy, founded by Florida-based Russian oligarch and former business partner Valery Tarasenko in Canada in 2015, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Yashchyshyn, 33, is now the subject of several federal investigations after it was revealed she is not in fact a member of the Rothschild family. She’s additionally under investigation by Canadian authorities for alleged financial crimes.

In actuality, Yashchyshyn is the Russian-speaking daughter of an Illinois truck driver. It’s unclear when she came to the US.

Yashchyshyn formerly worked in a suburban Miami business connecting pregnant Russian women to Americans looking to adopt a child, the Post-Gazette reported.

Photos from 2021 show the brunette hanging out with Trump, Graham and others, according to the reports.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/ukrainian-woman-inna-yashchyshyn-posing-as-rothschild-family-member-infiltrated-mar-a-lago/amp/

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1