'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

42 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I am well aware he's a conman

Then WHY would you DEFEND anything HE SAYS?

but so are his political opponents

and you've been conned by them

My evaluations of Trump's credibility are based solely on HIS contradictory words.

He OFTEN contradicts HIMSELF within weeks or even days. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You mean like his passports that PROVED he knew the documents were there.

And maybe that he was planning to flee the country with them.....

I mean his medical records, newspaper clippings and Melania's clothes which have nothing to do with anything

among other things that had nothing to do with what was in the warrant or the case

and you just excuse all these violations of Trump's 4th amendment rights

because Orange Man Bad

37 minutes ago, robosmith said:

My evaluations of Trump's credibility are based solely on HIS contradictory words.

He OFTEN contradicts HIMSELF within weeks or even days. 

that's what politicians do

Trump's political opposition does it far more than he does

and yet you think they are highly credible

just because they say what you want to hear

Orange Man Bad

Edited by Yzermandius19

20 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that's what politicians do

Trump's political opposition does it far more than he does

and yet you think they are highly credible

just because they say what you want to hear

Orange Man Bad

Nope. Don't tell me what I think.

It's because Trump LIES more than all his opponents put together.

Dozens and dozens compared to a handful per month.

Good liars know to keep it rare to maintain SOME credibility. But anyone outside of Trump's cult KNOWS he is NOT a good liar.

26 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I mean his medical records, newspaper clippings and Melania's clothes which have nothing to do with anything

among other things that had nothing to do with what was in the warrant or the case

and you just excuse all these violations of Trump's 4th amendment rights

because Orange Man Bad

Trump's ACTIONS prove he deserves NO benefit of ANY doubt.

No POTUS has EVER taken classified documents with him to his residence upon leaving the WH.

Prior POTUS have had at least SOME respect for national security.

Apparently Trump is gambling he won't be charged for playing the victim solely to raise money and/or gain leverage against whomever he can.

Putin Says He Is Losing War in Ukraine Because F.B.I. Seized Stuff He Needed

MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Amid reports that the Russian front has collapsed near Kharkiv, Vladimir Putin complained that the only reason he is losing the war in Ukraine is that the F.B.I. recently seized stuff he needed.

“I’m not going to go into detail, but there were things I needed, very important things, that the F.B.I. has confiscated that should have been sent to me,” the Russian President said. “If I had those things right now, I wouldn’t be getting my ass kicked all over Kharkiv.”

The fact that materials intended for him are in the hands of the F.B.I. has made him question “whether America is really a democracy,” he said.

“I think if you pay for something—and I mean pay in cash—it should be sent to you,” he said. “Hopefully the special master will straighten all this out.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-says-he-is-losing-war-in-ukraine-because-fbi-seized-stuff-he-needed

?

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Haha 2

So apparently 50 Trump allies had their homes raided in the last few days.  “That’s outrageous!”  And the FBI may be raiding more Trump properties.  “How dare they!”  I suppose I should be outraged at the abuse of power, peoples’ rights, and the weaponizing of the FBI.  
But all this raiding shows, is that they still haven’t found what they’re looking for.  Also, they are getting desperate.

Remember Pelosi’s laptop, the one that Pelosi loudly claimed had nothing on it and was just used for PowerPoint, etc?  The FBI raided many of those from J6 who never went into the Capitol, looking for that laptop.  

The thing is, Trump is about 10 moves ahead of the FBI.  He knew they would eventually raid him.  He left only the documents he wanted them to have.  Did you notice all of the Classified envelopes that were empty?  He was playing with them.

Edited by sharkman

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

So apparently 50 Trump allies had their homes raided in the last few days.  “That’s outrageous!”  And the FBI may be raiding more Trump properties.  “How dare they!”  I suppose I should be outraged at the abuse of power, peoples’ rights, and the weaponizing of the FBI.  
But all this raiding shows, is that they still haven’t found what they’re looking for.  Also, they are getting desperate.

It shows that what they've found is NOT ALL of what is MISSING. You do know that classified documents are logged when they are stored, don't you?

Remember Pelosi’s laptop, the one that Pelosi loudly claimed had nothing on it and was just used for PowerPoint, etc?  The FBI raided many of those from J6 who never went into the Capitol, looking for that laptop.  

The thing is, Trump is about 10 moves ahead of the FBI.  He knew they would eventually raid him.  He left only the documents he wanted them to have.  Did you notice all of the Classified envelopes that were empty?  He was playing with them.

There were plenty of classified documents NOT IN FOLDERS just laying around which likely WERE in those folders.

Who told you the warrants for those insurrectionists were exclusively related to ANY laptop?

Some of those guys had evidence buried in their back yard. ?

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

It shows that what they've found is NOT ALL of what is MISSING. You do know that classified documents are logged when they are stored, don't you?

There were plenty of classified documents NOT IN FOLDERS just laying around which likely WERE in those folders.

Who told you the warrants for those insurrectionists were exclusively related to ANY laptop?

Some of those guys had evidence buried in their back yard. ?

They don’t know what is and isn't “missing”.  This is a fishing expedition done at the last when nothing else has been working.  And Trump knew he was going to be raided, just like his lawyer was.  
They have played into his hands because he gave them what he wanted them to have.  

And, Pelosi’s laptop?  You think they didn’t want that back? Maybe you’re right, they didn’t want Hunter or Weiner’s laptop, apparently…

Edited by sharkman
grammar

24 minutes ago, sharkman said:

They don’t know what and was is not “missing”.  

Based on your extensive EXPERIENCE handling classified documents? 

Here's a clue for you: when classified documents are removed from storage, that is LOGGED.

When they are REPLACED, that is LOGGED. Whomever retrieved those documents FOR TRUMP most certainly logged them OUT. 

This is a fishing expedition done at the last when nothing else has been working.

Plenty is "working," just NOT for Trump or national SECURITY.

And Trump knew he was going to be raided, just like his lawyer was.  

I'm sure he EXPECTED it, and did it to PLAY the VICTIM and RAISE MONEY. National security be damned.

They have played into his hands because he gave them what he wanted them to have.  

You're funny. But don't quit your day job.

And, Pelosi’s laptop?  You think they didn’t want that back? Maybe you’re right, they didn’t want Hunter or Weiner’s laptop, apparently…

Don't remember anything about Pelosi's laptop. When was that and what did they find?

OTOH, I do know that DE law prohibited the repair shop from revealing the CONTENT on Hunter's laptop.

They'd probably be sued if they had not destroyed their own reputation and gone out of business.

No one wants to take their computer for repair at a shop which exposes their personal info.

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

They don’t know what and was is not “missing”.  This is a fishing expedition done at the last when nothing else has been working.  And Trump knew he was going to be raided, just like his lawyer was.  

They found the stuff listed in the search warrant. He’s busted. 

In Trump’s latest responsive declaration to the Court, he did not state that he had declassified any of the docs

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

They found the stuff listed in the search warrant. He’s busted. 

In Trump’s latest responsive declaration to the Court, he did not state that he had declassified any of the docs

Then they should have charged him by now.  Arrested in front of CNN, dragged into a squad car shouting about his MAGA people. 

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Then they should have charged him by now.  Arrested in front of CNN, dragged into a squad car shouting about his MAGA people. 

I don’t know if they’ll charge him or not. Remember, this could all have stopped if he just turned over the documents when they asked, and it could have stopped with their seizure. It was Trump who publicized the search and it was Trump who filed for a special master.  For all we know, maybe DOJ just wanted the docs quietly returned and nothing more.  

OTOH, mishandling classified documents usually winds up with criminal prosecution.  The fact that he was a President should not make things any different. 

I think a good example is David Petraeus, who shared classified information with an active US military officer, and no-one else. He was still found guilty of a felony and lost his clearance. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 9:21 AM, robosmith said:

You believe the SS is still there when Trump spends his summers in Bedminster?

㊙️ the SS is NOT guarding Trump's closets nor storage areas, they're guarding HIM.

Yes, I believe that the SS keeps Mar-a-Lago safe even when he's not there. I think that getting into Mar-a-Lago would require a small battle. 

Protecting the ex-president is gonna be pretty hard if bad guys have the run of his place when he's not around. 

On 9/9/2022 at 9:39 AM, robosmith said:

No, your strawman, as usual, is wrong. And the ONLY FBI agent charged was not guilty.

It's not a straw man argument, go look up the definition of that.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty, so there's that.

Hillary's lawyer, Sussman, definitely provided disinformation to the FBI, and lied about his involvement in obtaining it, and his reasons for providing it. If you'd like to argue any of those points, go for it.

The fact that he's not serving time for any of those criminal acts is just another instance of FBI malfeasance.

Hillary absolutely did pay for disinformation that came from Russians, the guy that gave Christopher Steele all of his disinformation was a Russian, and he was indicted for providiing that bogus intel. 

Answer this Einstein: If Trump was known to have paid a foreign spy [or even an American] to obtain information from a Russian would his guilt of collusion be proven? 

One of these stories is true:

"Trump paid Carter Page to go to Russia, he got a dossier loaded with disinformation from Igor Dancheyko, then Trump paid Manafort to provide it to the FBI as a good samaritan, without disclosing that he was actually Trump's lawyer, and the Russian disinformation prompted the FBI into starting a highly publicized investigation against his political opponent.

or

"Hillary paid Christopher Steele to go to Russia, he got a dossier loaded with disinformation from Igor Dancheyko, then Hillary paid Sussman to provide it to the FBI as a good samaritan, without disclosing that he was actually Hillary's lawyer, and the Russian disinformation prompted the FBI into starting a highly publicized investigation against her political opponent."

Both of those stories constitute Russian collusion, but if you swap the names of Trump & associates for Hillary & associates, somehow it's not? How does that work exactly? 

How was it not a crime for Hillary to do all of the things that she and her flunkies did? 

You don't know, you're just gonna talk out your ass again. 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, I believe that the SS keeps Mar-a-Lago safe even when he's not there. I think that getting into Mar-a-Lago would require a small battle. 

Protecting the ex-president is gonna be pretty hard if bad guys have the run of his place when he's not around. 

It is NOTHING like when he is there. I tried to see Mar-a-Lago when Trump was there.

You could NOT drive within a mile of that place unless you lived in the neighborhood.

And we've all seen the guests have no problem getting in even when he's there.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not a straw man argument, go look up the definition of that.

Clinesmith pleaded guilty, so there's that.

Hillary's lawyer, Sussman, definitely provided disinformation to the FBI, and lied about his involvement in obtaining it, and his reasons for providing it. If you'd like to argue any of those points, go for it.

The fact that he's not serving time for any of those criminal acts is just another instance of FBI malfeasance.

Hillary absolutely did pay for disinformation that came from Russians, the guy that gave Christopher Steele all of his disinformation was a Russian, and he was indicted for providiing that bogus intel. 

Answer this Einstein: If Trump was known to have paid a foreign spy [or even an American] to obtain information from a Russian would his guilt of collusion be proven? 

One of these stories is true:

Both of those stories constitute Russian collusion, but if you swap the names of Trump & associates for Hillary & associates, somehow it's not? How does that work exactly? 

How was it not a crime for Hillary to do all of the things that she and her flunkies did? 

You don't know, you're just gonna talk out your ass again. 

Hillary PAYING for an ex-British agent to do research is NOT collusion with Russia, nor is it accepting an ILLEGAL foreign CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION. Wanna know why?

Paying people to dig up dirt HAS NEVER been illegal. Getting it for free indebts the candidate to a foreigner and that's why it's illegal.