'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

A general warrant is illegal. 

Look that up.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

The US Constitution says that a warrant must state the objects to be seized. Wasn’t that the case in this warrant? They intended to seize documents which were the property of the US Government. They did not seize his assets, his clothing, his fish tank, his golf clubs…

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The US Constitution says that a warrant must state the objects to be seized. Wasn’t that the case in this warrant? They intended to seize documents which were the property of the US Government. They did not seize his assets, his clothing, his fish tank, his golf clubs…

they seized things that weren't in the warrant

like Trump's medical records, newspaper clippings and Melania's clothes

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So he stood over dozens of boxes containing thousands of classified documents he hadn’t yet read and said “whatever’s in here I hereby declassify it”?  And conveniently  there’s no record of it so once again we’ll just have to take his word that happened?  

As Bill Barr said that’s extremely unlikely to be true and even if it were true that would much worse. 

William Barr, on Fox, says there's no legitimate reason for classified docs to be at Mar-a-Lago

Former Attorney General William Barr appeared on Fox News on Friday to say there is no "legitimate reason" for classified documents to have been at Mar-a-Lago and cast doubt in the idea that they had somehow been declassified.

…No. I can't think of a legitimate reason why they should have been -- could be taken out of government, away from the government if they are classified," Barr said of the documents found at former President Donald Trump's Florida resort.

"I, frankly, am skeptical of the claim that [Trump] declassified everything," Barr added. 

"Because frankly, I think it's highly improbable, and second, if in fact he sort of stood over scores of boxes, not really knowing what was in them and said 'I hereby declassify everything in here,' that would be such an abuse and that shows such recklessness, it's almost worse than taking the documents," he said…..

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/09/02/politics/barr-trump-documents-fox/index.html

Hi Beave. Gonna make a fool of yourself once again I see.

You should take this opportunity to cream your jeans now Buddy...because when the dust settles, you and all the other Tweenkies will be left holding your flacid little pee pees and watching Trump slip through your sticky little fingers...

Yet again.

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Actually...yes...they did. Hense the "Special Master".

In their zeal...they forced Trump lawyers to stay outside...rifled through Melania's undies...just for a snif...Barron's undies...just for a snif...and made off with all sorts of stuff they had no business taking.

Just like the great impeachments...this is over before it begins.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...yes...they did. Hense the "Special Master".

In their zeal...they forced Trump lawyers to stay outside...rifled through Melania's undies...just for a snif...Barron's undies...just for a snif...and made off with all sorts of stuff they had no business taking.

Just like the great impeachments...this is over before it begins.

Trump’s former US Attorney General explained why the additional items were seized and how that process works.  I don’t know what you’re talking about regarding underwear but it’s very likely that they videotaped the entire search to ensure that there was a record from start to finish. So queue up you “the video was deep faked” claims. 

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Trump’s former US Attorney General explained why the additional items were seized and how that process works.  I don’t know what you’re talking about regarding underwear but it’s very likely that they videotaped the entire search to ensure that there was a record from start to finish. So queue up you “the video was deep faked” claims. 

Lol...don't you Tweenkies ever tire of being wrong? Look...I know and understand your outrage. I don't agree with it...but I understand it.

So in the name of commradery I feel I should inform you that...

You'll go blind if you keep doing that.

52 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

they seized things that weren't in the warrant

like Trump's medical records, newspaper clippings and Melania's clothes

Correct. Because that is a standard practice which has held up in court for decades.   Former AG Barr explained this on Fox News yesterday.  When seizing boxes of documents, they do not sort through the boxes, they take the whole box. When removing the confidential material from his desk drawer, they seized items stored with the material because it is evidentiary: The fact that the material was stored in the same drawer with his current passport indicates that he knew where the documents were, and it indicates the degree of care or careless used in storing them. 

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

You still haven't read the Republican led Senate Intel Committee report have ya?

Can't get that in CANADA?

Oh right, I forgot that they said "Trump colluded with Russia, so the crimes tht Hillary, her lawyer and the FBI committed were ok.

Wait, they didn't say that. What's your point? 

The defenses of Trump’s behavior just keep getting dumb and dumber, and they continually shift from one easily discredited argument to another.  I can’t even keep track of all the BS, so let’s see if I’ve got it all. Did I miss any?

a) The documents were secretly declassified by Trump, even though he didn’t tell anyone they’d been declassified.

b) Trump was cooperating with the DOJ even though he provided an affidavit stating he had returned all of the material they requested. 

c) The search warrant was invalid but no-one can explain why.

d) Sleepy Joe Biden was behind the whole thing. 

e) Hillary!

f) Hunter!

g) Benghazi!

h) Masturbation. I don’t understand this argument, but it keeps getting brought up by the Trump sycophants. 

i) Obama was born in Kenya! (I just threw that in pre-emotively)

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, the padlock is what keeps it secure, not the secret service agents. IMO he should also keep some bees in that room. 

You believe the SS is still there when Trump spends his summers in Bedminster?

㊙️ the SS is NOT guarding Trump's closets nor storage areas, they're guarding HIM.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

bull to the shit

the only reason you believe Bill Barr is because he is siding against Trump

The OTHER reason to believe Barr is because he found his conscience AFTER Trump incited an insurrection and kept telling the BIG LIE to overturn the election. After that Barr stopped backing Trump's corruption. You've been conned.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hi Beave. Gonna make a fool of yourself once again I see.

You should take this opportunity to cream your jeans now Buddy...because when the dust settles, you and all the other Tweenkies will be left holding your flacid little pee pees and watching Trump slip through your sticky little fingers...

Yet again.

Do you have anything intelligent to say? If not, stop digging that hole.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh right, I forgot that they said "Trump colluded with Russia, so the crimes tht Hillary, her lawyer and the FBI committed were ok.

Wait, they didn't say that. What's your point? 

No, your strawman, as usual, is wrong. And the ONLY FBI agent charged was not guilty. And Hillary was never even charged with crime. So you're not making ANY sense.

OTOH, the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committed concluded that Trump's campaign colluded with Russian agent Kilimnik to help the IRA target their campaign assistance.

• Like 1