'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

55 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

In May, the President affirmed that Mr. Trump had no executive privilege over his Presidential documents, and that was that.  Everything else is pure conjecture and fantasy.  “But he could have known…” is not proof of anything, it’s just conspiracy theory BS. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

In May, the President affirmed that Mr. Trump had no executive privilege over his Presidential documents, and that was that.  Everything else is pure conjecture and fantasy.  “But he could have known…” is not proof of anything, it’s just conspiracy theory BS. 

Ya...right...

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...right...

Me: Provides Facts. 
You: Provides Conspiracy Nonsense 

Let me ask you a question so simple, a 2nd grader could answer it:

Since the guy you voted for said that careless handling of classified information is “the worst crime” (his words), and ran for office promising to jail people for it, and signed a law strengthening penalties for it… why WOULDN’T the Justice Department take the most basic of steps in getting back classified information from someone not authorized to possess it? 

They didn’t even charge the guy with a crime.  He signed an affidavit swearing that he’d returned all of it, then a witness came forward saying he hadn’t… so why shouldn’t the DOJ get this material back? Obviously, ASKING the jackass wasn’t working. There weren’t “negotiations.”  There was nothing whatsoever to negotiate. NO RECORDS he created while in the White House were his property. None of it, especially the top secret nuclear secrets of a foreign nation. 

The excuses are pathetic, which is why you’re resorting to conspiracy theories, make-believe and outright lies.  

23 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Me: Provides Facts. 
You: Provides Conspiracy Nonsense 

Let me ask you a question so simple, a 2nd grader could answer it:

Since the guy you voted for said that careless handling of classified information is “the worst crime” (his words), and ran for office promising to jail people for it, and signed a law strengthening penalties for it… why WOULDN’T the Justice Department take the most basic of steps in getting back classified information from someone not authorized to possess it? 

They didn’t even charge the guy with a crime.  He signed an affidavit swearing that he’d returned all of it, then a witness came forward saying he hadn’t… so why shouldn’t the DOJ get this material back? Obviously, ASKING the jackass wasn’t working. There weren’t “negotiations.”  There was nothing whatsoever to negotiate. NO RECORDS he created while in the White House were his property. None of it, especially the top secret nuclear secrets of a foreign nation. 

The excuses are pathetic, which is why you’re resorting to conspiracy theories, make-believe and outright lies.  

Gee...you're 7 years old?

1. I didn't vote for Trump because I happen to be Canadian.

2. Were they already at the residence...twice...for these Earth Shattering documents? Yes I think they were.

3. Had Trump not told them that they can ask for anything else they need? Yes...he did.

4. Does the POTUS have the ultimate power to declassify anything he wants? Well...lol...sadly for you and the Libbies...yes the POTUS does have that power.

5. The initial warrant was in fact...illegal.

and finally...

6. This exchange of documents with the archives apparently happens about every time a POTUS steps down. NEVER have the DOJ and FBI gotten involved with the retrieval of the archives want. But you blubbering little Tweenkies just can't stop your insanity.

"Raw Raw...Get Trump. Who cares what laws you have to break to do it...just get the fcker!"

and ya know what? I can hardly wait till the pig pies you twerps have spread about...comes back on ya. remember all those judge positions Obama left for Trump to fill? Perhaps even the SCOTUS?

Enjoy the mid-terms.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Gee...you're 7 years old?

1. I didn't vote for Trump because I happen to be Canadian.

2. Were they already at the residence...twice...for these Earth Shattering documents? Yes I think they were.

3. Had Trump not told them that they can ask for anything else they need? Yes...he did.

4. Does the POTUS have the ultimate power to declassify anything he wants? Well...lol...sadly for you and the Libbies...yes the POTUS does have that power.

5. The initial warrant was in fact...illegal.

and finally...

6. This exchange of documents with the archives apparently happens about every time a POTUS steps down. NEVER have the DOJ and FBI gotten involved with the retrieval of the archives want. But you blubbering little Tweenkies just can't stop your insanity.

"Raw Raw...Get Trump. Who cares what laws you have to break to do it...just get the fcker!"

and ya know what? I can hardly wait till the pig pies you twerps have spread about...comes back on ya. remember all those judge positions Obama left for Trump to fill? Perhaps even the SCOTUS?

Enjoy the mid-terms.

You Are Wrong.

Pursuant to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, the President does not have the authority to declassify any Classified nuclear-related information. Only the NRC, with the agreement of the DOD, can declassify. If they disagree on whether to declassify, only then can the President decide whether or not to declassify.  

Also, Trump signed an affidavit stating that no more classified documents remained at MAL. We now know this is untrue, so he’s committed perjury and obstruction of Justice. 

Page 90:

ML15364A497.pdf#page=23

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You Are Wrong.

Pursuant to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, the President does not have the authority to declassify any Classified nuclear-related information. Only the NRC, with the agreement of the DOD, can declassify. If they disagree on whether to declassify, only then can the President decide whether or not to declassify.  

Also, Trump signed an affidavit stating that no m

ore classified documents remained at MAL. We now know this is untrue, so he’s committed perjury and obstruction of Justice. 

Page 90:

ML15364A497.pdf#page=23

Psst...you and your fixation will get nothing...nada...zilch.

And I bet you don't even realize it.

Try not to cream your jeans prematurely.

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Psst...you and your fixation will get nothing...nada...zilch.

And I bet you don't even realize it.

Try not to cream your jeans prematurely.

You’re the one who doesn’t care what laws the man broke. 

No law was broken in obtaining a legal search warrant to obtain the illegally stolen classified nuclear documents.  

Edited by Rebound

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You’re the one who doesn’t care what laws the man broke. 

No law was broken in obtaining a legal search warrant to obtain the illegally stolen classified nuclear documents.  

General search warrants happen to be illegal.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

General search warrants happen to be illegal.

They're literally inventing stuff as they go along. The President is Commander in Chief and privy to all so-called secrets. It isn't some deep state bureaucrat as they're trying to now imply. The President decides...that's what they do. They don't need some CIA or FBI agent's permission.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

They're literally inventing stuff as they go along. The President is Commander in Chief and privy to all so-called secrets. It isn't some deep state bureaucrat as they're trying to now imply. The President decides...that's what they do. They don't need some CIA or FBI agent's permission.

I know that...and you know that...but the boundless one seems to think trashing the laws so that they can "Get Trump" is worth it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I know that...and you know that...but the boundless one seems to think trashing the laws so that they can "Get Trump" is worth it.

As a few folks pointed-out, Obama did the very same thing only to the tune of millions of documents without any FBI raids into a 16 year olds' bedroom. Or the First Lady's underwear...which apparently happened.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As a few folks pointed-out, Obama did the very same thing only to the tune of millions of documents without any FBI raids into a 16 year olds' bedroom. Or the First Lady's underwear...which apparently happened.

"A few folks". Sure thing.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-obama-million-documents-929954890662

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/2022/nr22-001

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Yes well...

1. Nobody trusts the media or the bureaucracies.

2. None of this negates the fact that general search warrants are illegal. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes well...

We've investigated ourselves via our paid-for media and found ourselves innocent on all counts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yes well...

No, you just trust people who make shit up. 

If, Trump says he declassified all this stuff, obviously he knew he had it in spite of saying  he didn't. Elementary logic is a bitch.

If you bother to read the warrant, it is quite specific about what they were after but you wouldn't know that because you just trust people who make shit up.

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

Since the guy you voted for said that careless handling of classified information is “the worst crime” (his words),

What's more dangerous: classified info on an unsecured server in Hillary Clinton's basement [which is known to have been hacked several times], or in boxes at Mar-a-Lago, which is protected by the Secret Service? 

Thanks for comin' out, buddy.

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

If, Trump says he declassified all this stuff, obviously he knew he had it in spite of saying  he didn't. Elementary logic is a bitch.

If you bother to read the warrant, it is quite specific about what they were after but you wouldn't know that because you just trust people who make shit up.

This reminds me a lot of when Trump was saying "I didn't collude with Russia", because he knew all along that he didn't collude with Russia, but Dems and their MSM were all saying: "TRUMP IS A LIAR! WE KNOW THAT HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!". Now everyone on earth knows that Trump was telling the truth and the MSM and Dems were lying, and the FBI was committing crimes and abusing their power.

This is another scenario where Trump knows what's going on and the MSM is pretending that they know best and Trump is a liar

This is supposed to drag on until after the mid-terms, and the damage is done, then it will fold like a cheap tent.

I don't think that it will be so easy to prove FBI malfeasance this time, all they really need is 1 page from 1 doc to make the claim that they had a right to be there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

This reminds me a lot of when Trump was saying "I didn't collude with Russia", because he knew all along that he didn't collude with Russia, but Dems and their MSM were all saying: "TRUMP IS A LIAR! WE KNOW THAT HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!". Now everyone on earth knows that Trump was telling the truth and the MSM and Dems were lying, and the FBI was committing crimes and abusing their power.

This is another scenario where Trump knows what's going on and the MSM is pretending that they know best and Trump is a liar

This is supposed to drag on until after the mid-terms, and the damage is done, then it will fold like a cheap tent.

I don't think that it will be so easy to prove FBI malfeasance this time, all they really need is 1 page from 1 doc to make the claim that they had a right to be there. 

Except that this one nuclear document is a poison pill.  Isn’t it interesting that they don’t name the nation whose nuclear abilities, etc., are contained therein?   Such a huge deal, and yet let’s not name the nation involved.

Because, 1) the nation involved is Iran.  2) it’s nuclear abilities are directly tied to a treaty a former president gave them.  Without so much as a signature from Iran.  

This document was put there for the FBI to find, and they took the bait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Nothing will come of this. Just watch.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Nothing will come of this. Just watch.

Stories currently airing on CNN:

- inflation

-illegal immigration

-TRUMP STOLE NUCLEAR SECRETS FROM THE WHITEHOUSE!!!!

-crime rates

-fentanyl deaths

-THREE HOURS OF DEADLY RIOTING ON JANUARY 6TH!!!!! 

-vaccine success [abject failure] rates

Priorities, right?