'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

5 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

MTG is trying to impeach Merrick Garland, so something might come of this. after all. ^_^

Yeah sure that walking punchline conspiracy whack job will come riding to the rescue. Right after she takes down those Jewish space lasers and the “gazpacho”. I wonder if her pro-pedophile unpaid intern Milo will be there to assist her. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Notice that @Infidel Dog suddenly dropped the subject like a hot potato , proving once again the whenever he says “king of wrong” he it’s a sure sign he’s he’s getting his ass owned and turning desperate 

he's right far more often than you

you get one little victory on Reagan's dementia and it goes right to your head

11 hours ago, I am Groot said:

"I love the poorly educated."

Sound familiar. In what possible context does that not sound like a sneer of contempt?

Poor guy...hey can I watch you howl at the moon the next time Trump sits in the White House?

Just now, Nationalist said:

Poor guy...hey can I watch you howl at the moon the next time Trump sits in the White House?

I'm confused about your reply. It does not seem to make any sense nor addresses anything in the post you were trying to reply to. Did I make you uncomfortable by pointing something out you don't choose to think about?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hi. I see you're another TDS afflicted soul. My sympathies. 

If I say that it would be good for Trudeau to not run again would you accuse me of having some sort of phobia about Trudeau? Could it not merely be good judgement about what is and is not good for the country?

Or is good judgement something you're unfamiliar with?

11 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Excuse me, but isn't your god a congenital liar? 

Has he not cheated repeatedly on his wives?

Does he not hate many people?

Did he not develop "bone spurs" to get out of fighting for his country? Did he not chicken out of firing ANY of his many staff that he had other people fired? Did he not ensure they were as far away as possible when others fired them at his behest?

Why do you admire a man who has all the character traits you use as pejoratives when speaking with others?

Because unlike you...I respect results. I happen to like energy independence...controlled borders...economic booms.

You? Are you enjoying this Biden failure? Does it make you "feel" good?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

I'm confused about your reply. It does not seem to make any sense nor addresses anything in the post you were trying to reply to. Did I make you uncomfortable by pointing something out you don't choose to think about?

No...just expressing my sympathy for your affliction. 

2 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

If I say that it would be good for Trudeau to not run again would you accuse me of having some sort of phobia about Trudeau? Could it not merely be good judgement about what is and is not good for the country?

Or is good judgement something you're unfamiliar with?

Pixie-Dust is a twit.!

Good judgment? Like trashing the economy...national security...and everything else either he or Biden touch?

Hey, I think we should all calm down a little.  Keep your wigs on, so to speak.  Get a little perspective.  Savvy?

For instance, I had no idea that in 2005, a former Bill Clinton advisor by the name of Sandy Berger, was caught removing classified documents from a secure reading room in the National Archives.  He was actually sentenced.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

3 lies, including equating Trump’s treatment with Jews during the holocaust. Have you no shame?

Since you're ignorant and an idiot, I'll enlighten you as to what happened.

In April 1938, Goering and Frick came up with the Decree for the Reporting of Jewish-Owned Property which was part of the Aryanization process of the Nuremberg Laws. All German and Austrian Jews had to give a detailed account of their wealth and submit it to the Nazis by July 31st. Houses, cash, jewels, insurance etc...anything of value. Various other laws were quickly passed that restricted how much of that wealth could be moved to foreign banks (8%). Jews could emigrate out of the Reich at a cost of half of their wealth, however that wealth was to remain in Germany for the moment and shipped to them at a later date. Receipts were provided.

The Germans didn't honor those receipts of any that did escape ...but they were issued to keep up the illusion of legality to the rest of Germany while the great theft of Jewish property occurred in the background. This was similar to the earlier Haavara Agreement made the year previous with Zionists seeking to GTFO of Germany.

You're free to point out the lie.

As for Trump, I view any receipt given to him by the corrupt FBI to be of a similar value. This was obviously an effort to plant evidence in order to prevent Trump from running. How do we know this? We know because the FBI had seen (and gone through) those boxes before and said Trump could hang onto them as long as they had extra security. Trump had put an extra lock on the room containing them. The FBI were satisfied.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Since you're ignorant and an idiot, I'll enlighten you as to what happened.

In April 1938, Goering and Frick came up with the Decree for the Reporting of Jewish-Owned Property which was part of the Aryanization process of the Nuremberg Laws. All German and Austrian Jews had to give a detailed account of their wealth and submit it to the Nazis by July 31st. Houses, cash, jewels, insurance etc...anything of value. Various other laws were quickly passed that restricted how much of that wealth could be moved to foreign banks (8%). Jews could emigrate out of the Reich at a cost of half of their wealth, however that wealth was to remain in Germany for the moment and shipped to them at a later date. Receipts were provided.

The Germans didn't honor those receipts of any that did escape ...but they were issued to keep up the illusion of legality to the rest of Germany while the great theft of Jewish property occurred in the background. This was similar to the earlier Haavara Agreement made the year previous with Zionists seeking to GTFO of Germany.

You're free to point out the lie.

As for Trump, I view any receipt given to him by the corrupt FBI to be of a similar value. This was obviously an effort to plant evidence in order to prevent Trump from running. How do we know this? We know because the FBI had seen (and gone through) those boxes before and said Trump could hang onto them as long as they had extra security. Trump had put an extra lock on the room containing them. The FBI were satisfied.

One more time.

These records are not Trumps personal property, they belong to the state and the law says have to be returned to the National Archives. Various agencies had been requesting their return for 18 months.  His possession of top secret documents is another matter and I don't pretend to know the consequences. Trump could only declassify documents when he was president and there has to be a record of him doing so. He just can't say he did so retroactively.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

One more time.

These records are not Trumps personal property, they belong to the state and the law says have to be returned to the National Archives. Various agencies had been requesting their return for 18 months.  His possession of top secret documents is another matter and I don't pretend to know the consequences. Trump could only declassify documents when he was president and there has to be a record of him doing so. He just can't say he did so retroactively.

One more time.

Nobody here can attest to who owns the property in question. Least of all you.

• Like 1

Just now, Aristides said:

The law is quite clear on who they belong to.

I guess you can now believe those emails were also Hillary's private property.

More bullshit from our legal expert. You are not 'quite clear' about anything. You know nothing but pretend to know everything.

Just now, Aristides said:

So, when did public and top secret documents become private property? Use your f*****g head.

No amount of special pleading will make me think you're the go-to legal expert on Presidential documents and who owns them.

13 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Excuse me, but isn't your god a congenital liar? 

Has he not cheated repeatedly on his wives?

Does he not hate many people?

Did he not develop "bone spurs" to get out of fighting for his country? Did he not chicken out of firing ANY of his many staff that he had other people fired? Did he not ensure they were as far away as possible when others fired them at his behest?

Why do you admire a man who has all the character traits you use as pejoratives when speaking with others?

Bill Clinton?

13 hours ago, I am Groot said:

You continue to assume, a priori, that the raid is political. 

Trump is a man who has lived his life thumbing his nose at rules, regulations and laws. Instead of questioning why it took this long for the FBI to raid his house you should be wondering why it wasn't done years ago.

Why wouldn't I assume it's political when they've done the same bs for 6 years from everything from his taxes to his love life to an unsubstantiated Russia collusion scam to Adam Schiff reading his delusions into the congressional record (which if anyone should be in jail it should be him)? 

Sorry too much bs to take this seriously

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, West said:

Why wouldn't I assume it's political when they've done the same bs for 6 years from everything from his taxes to his love life to an unsubstantiated Russia collusion scam to Adam Schiff reading his delusions into the congressional record (which if anyone should be in jail it should be him)? 

Sorry too much bs to take this seriously

Trump and his organizations have been subjected to more investigations and lawsuits over the past forty years than you can shake a stick at. He's always flouting regulations and laws. That didn't change when he decided to be a Republican.

His love life? Are you forgetting how Bill Clinton was forced to undergo an interview under oath about his affair and how his lack of candour on that was used to impeach him. What do you think would have happened if Trump had been subjected to a similar interview under oath? Hillary Clinton was forced to testify for eleven hours in front of a Republican committee on spurious nonsense charges which disappeared after the election. Were you similarly upset at that?

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

BLM wants local police abolished

I want a politicized federal agency abolished

major difference

The similarity being both demands are patently absurd.

Your contention that the FBI is politicized ignores that the last five directors were appointed by Republicans, and that most FBI agents (like most police) are Republicans. It also, of course, ignores that Trump fired the last FBI director in hopes of ending an investigation into him, and appointed the current guy.