'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

On 8/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, West said:

If you support this, then you are a terrible human being

By any unbiased, calculated, logical assessment of the man, Trump is a terrible human being.

Why do you worship a terrible human being and then use the phrase as a pejorative term for others?

On 8/9/2022 at 10:59 AM, Nationalist said:

Sob...we won...sob.

The woman is a bitch.! America saw that clearly when they witnessed her performances on TV.

"Basket of deplorables" sound familiar?

"I love the poorly educated."

Sound familiar. In what possible context does that not sound like a sneer of contempt?

On 8/9/2022 at 7:31 PM, Infidel Dog said:

If I had one complaint about Trump's actions during his Presidency it would be questionable hirings.

That's the one? Not his general incompetence? His lack of interest in what was going on in government or around the world? His refusal to attend meetings or read briefing materials? His befriending dictators and insulting friends? His obvious and pathetic narcissism that allowed dictators to play him like a cheap fiddle?

On 8/9/2022 at 7:54 PM, West said:

Did Trump have the fbi raid Hillarys house as president? What about obarry?

You continue to assume, a priori, that the raid is political. 

Trump is a man who has lived his life thumbing his nose at rules, regulations and laws. Instead of questioning why it took this long for the FBI to raid his house you should be wondering why it wasn't done years ago.

On 8/10/2022 at 7:32 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

if you prefer those clowns to Trump

it's a surefire sign that you are an idiot

Trump is a massive upgrade on them

Donald Trump is not a Republican, nor a Conservative. He has no politics, to speak of. The only thing he cares about is Donald Trump. He is a shady sales guy who will tell the suckers whatever it takes to make a sale.

He is not your god. He is a false god who knows you not. 

He does not see you. He does not hear you. He does not care about you or what happens to you.

He has never shown any interest in or respect for other than the wealthy. All his life he has desperately played up to the wealthy, seeking acceptance. Always, he has been rejected, for they see him as crass, ignorant and incapable of behaving properly in polite society.

On 8/10/2022 at 9:03 AM, Yzermandius19 said:

1. Trump spent too much this is true

he is not a fiscal conservative

What kind of conservative do you believe him to be then? Surely not moral! He is a serial adulterer, a foul-mouthed gambler, a liar, cheater and grifter. 

So he is not a fiscal conservative nor a social conservative. 

He is not a conservative at all.

On 8/10/2022 at 6:37 PM, ironstone said:

I wouldn't say all of Trump's appointees were brilliant either. Hindsight is 20/20 but Trump clearly appointed some people that secretly hated his guts.

Well now, he could hardly appoint friends, having none to speak of.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:21 AM, Nationalist said:

This is true. Woke cult members have certain traits.

Liars

Cheaters

Haters

And cowards.

Excuse me, but isn't your god a congenital liar? 

Has he not cheated repeatedly on his wives?

Does he not hate many people?

Did he not develop "bone spurs" to get out of fighting for his country? Did he not chicken out of firing ANY of his many staff that he had other people fired? Did he not ensure they were as far away as possible when others fired them at his behest?

Why do you admire a man who has all the character traits you use as pejoratives when speaking with others?

On 8/11/2022 at 9:10 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Build germ labs next to me, I'd suspect that one would be using them on me, as well.

I'm curious. Do you believe absolutely everything; every accusation, every slur, every suggestion made as long as you see it as being against someone you don't like?

5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Does one really think there are "nuclear secrets" in the boxes Trump had aids pack for him from his apparent belongings & records at the White House? Really? What would these "nuclear secrets" be?

Maybe stuff they thought they could make a few bucks off of?

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Jews were given receipts for their belongings too. They reside in museums now.

So...now the FBI are Nazis...

Your posts should be placed in a time capsule so people in the future can ponder in wonder and disbelief over how retarded the early to mid 21st Century got. 

I live in hope I live long enough to see how it all turns out.

Good luck.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I just love the way you like to dis anybody who disagrees with you as a conspiracy theorist but whenever some partisan wants to suggest something that appeals to your partisan list of things 'you wish were true so let's say they are' you're all over it.

And how do you manage to just block out anything that doesn't jive with your fantasy?

For example you lead with something from one son's book he was trying to flog but you leave out this from the other son.

""Ron, my brother, was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother," read another."

It isn't all your fault, I guess because the far lefties at The Guardian write the details in a way to let you know which son a good acolyte of the great God Prog is supposed to believe. 

And apparently you're not the only one over there on the left who wants to believe this dis of the great conservative ex-President , so it must be true. Apparently other devotees of the left are nodding under their tinfoil hats ignoring what the ex President's team of expert doctors say.

So I guess  it’s a total coincidence that people were publicly speculating that he had dementia for years before  he was officially diagnosed. Riiight.  Amazing.  Democrats seem to be really good at predictions. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

So...now the FBI are Nazis...

Your posts should be placed in a time capsule so people in the future can ponder in wonder and disbelief over how retarded the early to mid 21st Century got. 

Got room in there for this one.

They-Live-FBI-KGB.jpg

Tell them the movie They Live that pic is from was a documentary.

It's OK. If they can't see how Biden's FBI are acting like Nazis they're so dumb they'll believe anything.

I was thinking I might actually agree with Mike on something but then...I don't know. Maybe not.

MTG is trying to impeach Merrick Garland, so something might come of this. after all. ^_^

https://mediarightnews.com/rep-paul-gosar-tells-mtg-way-to-go-and-that-he-absolutely-supports-her-filing-articles-of-impeachment-against-merrick-garland/

Edited by Infidel Dog

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Lie

I understand you're a supporter of the Zelensky government and Nazis in general, but there are germ labs in the Ukraine and the your friends did provide receipts for the property they stole from the Jews of Germany. That you don't like it is your problem.

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I understand you're a supporter of the Zelensky government and Nazis in general, but there are germ labs in the Ukraine and the your friends did provide receipts for the property they stole from the Jews of Germany. That you don't like it is your problem.

3 lies, including equating Trump’s treatment with Jews during the holocaust. Have you no shame?

Edited by BeaverFever

23 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump declassified lots of stuff

your whole diatribe is just wishful thinking fueled by Trump Derangement Syndrome

Notice that @Infidel Dog suddenly dropped the subject like a hot potato , proving once again the whenever he says “king of wrong” he it’s a sure sign he’s he’s getting his ass owned and turning desperate