'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

those Democrats... so devious to turn these Republicans and force Trump to nominate them ?

Also, paradoxically, they are supposedly idiots...

How many Biden appointees are there in high level positions that are actually competent?

Secretary of Transportation Mayor Pete? Nope.

Economic advisor Bernie Sanders? Are you kidding me?

DOJ head Merrick Garland? Dismal.

Treasury-Janet Yellen? Clueless.

This is probably the tip of the iceberg.

Department of Energy, Jennifer Granholm? The US is reduced to begging for foreign oil from hostile countries. 

Given the sad state of the US now under Biden compared to things under Trump, it's clear that Trump had a more competent administration. Not perfect by any stretch, but markedly better policies than Biden.

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't know but you just tacitly supporters the FBI chief.

I wouldn't say all of Trump's appointees were brilliant either. Hindsight is 20/20 but Trump clearly appointed some people that secretly hated his guts.

His FBI picks were huge mistakes and Trump clearly didn't realize the extent of Trump derangement syndrome and who was infected by it.

What should be of paramount importance is the well being of the American people and it should be obvious to anyone that Americans are worse off under Biden than they were under Trump.

I should have also pointed out that Biden actually makes appointments based on what boxes are checked off. Race, gender, transgender and god knows what else are just some of the boxes that must be checked off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

I wouldn't say all of Trump's appointees were brilliant either. Hindsight is 20/20 but Trump clearly appointed some people that secretly hated his guts.

His FBI picks were huge mistakes and Trump clearly didn't realize the extent of Trump derangement syndrome and who was infected by it.

What should be of paramount importance is the well being of the American people and it should be obvious to anyone that Americans are worse off under Biden than they were under Trump.

I should have also pointed out that Biden actually makes appointments based on what boxes are checked off. Race, gender, transgender and god knows what else are just some of the boxes that must be checked off.

Sucks when you keep getting people who are loyal to the Constitution and won't swear fealty to Dear Leader. You just can't get good help these days.

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Sucks when you keep getting people who are loyal to the Constitution and won't swear fealty to Dear Leader. You just can't get good help these days.

Biden has taken a different approach in that his handlers have picked people that twist and contort the Constitution to meet their needs and most of them despise their own country as well.

The results speak for themselves as to which administration has the weaker team of appointees. Biden's domestic and foreign policies are failures.

I don't think Biden's team has any loyalty to him either, he's just the ultimate useful idiot to further their radical left agenda.

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Biden has taken a different approach in that his handlers have picked people that twist and contort the Constitution to meet their needs and most of them despise their own country as well.

The results speak for themselves as to which administration has the weaker team of appointees. Biden's domestic and foreign policies are failures.

I don't think Biden's team has any loyalty to him either, he's just the ultimate useful idiot to further their radical left agenda.

Appointees owe their loyalty to the Constitution, not a leader. Only dictators demand loyalty to their person.

20 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

those appointees weren't loyal to the constitution just because they backstabbed Trump

they didn't care about the constitution at all

Hitler demanded his generals swear allegiance to him. Democracies don't do that. Trump and the constitution are not the same thing. That also only happens in dictatorships.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

Hilarious. Trump’s appointees were a rogues gallery of hacks, grifters, rejects from other past Republican campaigns, wife-beaters and Russia-colluders, many of whom ended up with criminal charges and convictions. People came and went from the Trump administration almost daily, either quitting or resigning in disgrace due to one misdeed or another. Tell me about  how Omarosa  was such a great appointee. 

• Haha 1

On 8/8/2022 at 8:20 PM, West said:

You misspelled the name of your cult leader’s home in the title of this thread. It’s not “Maralogo”.  They’re going to take away your MAGA whistle and beanie when they find out you didn’t memorize it properly, it shows you aren’t dedicated enough to Dear Leader.

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You misspelled the name of your cult leader’s home in the title of this thread. It’s not “Maralogo”.  They’re going to take away your MAGA whistle and beanie when they find out you didn’t memorize it properly, it shows you aren’t dedicated enough to Dear Leader.

the Democrats are the purity spiral cult party

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Poor guy.. nothing with the taxes, collusion, or stormy.. maybe this time tho eh

• Haha 1