A question for all. How to deal with this quandary.

disobey

I am having trouble with two things.  Maybe you can help.  First, how do I speak the truth to those who don't want to hear the truth.  Secondly, how do I do so at forums where it isn't allowed.  Or maybe even be illegal.  Such as I hear is the case with truth about the holocaust in Canada.  When I am told that I have to think a certain way, I will disobey.  Most others on the other hand choose to live in a fantasy land.  Detached from reality.  Which won't end well.  If I choose to say nothing, or worse yet just follow the herd, I will have surrendered.  And I'm not the surrendering type.  I will show you something about reality that somebody said.  I have been saying similar things for years.  But maybe if it doesn't come from me, you may lend it some credence. 

image.thumb.jpeg.76de0e9632d6548d6573919081999327.jpeg

On 8/6/2022 at 6:02 PM, Nefarious Banana said:

1)   Do those who choose not to listen to your 'truth' do so because of you or your presentation?  

2)  Is your 'truth' really true?

You've answered your own question with your last sentence. Presentation may be everything . . . 

On the other hand, historical accuracy, based on documentation, is more important than presentation. All of the evidence shows the holocaust is a fact. 

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

On the other hand, historical accuracy, based on documentation, is more important than presentation. 

disobey's third sentence . . . "First, how do I speak the truth to those that don't want to hear the truth" (?) 

Maybe they don't want to hear the 'truth' from him . . . . and if that's the case, accuracy means nothing if no one listens.

One guy can sell a snowball to an Eskimo, while another can't.  Presentation is the key.

Go ahead and light your hair on fire for my use of the term Eskimo . . . . . 

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2022 at 4:14 PM, disobey said:

I am having trouble with two things.  Maybe you can help.  First, how do I speak the truth to those who don't want to hear the truth.  Secondly, how do I do so at forums where it isn't allowed. 

First step would be to learn about the proper use of question marks.  

Maybe then you’d be taken more seriously?

On 8/6/2022 at 7:02 PM, Nefarious Banana said:

1)   Do those who choose not to listen to your 'truth' do so because of you or your presentation?  

2)  Is your 'truth' really true?

You've answered your own question with your last sentence. Presentation may be everything . . . 

1.  A criminal will never accept being put under arrest.  At the very least, they will dislike it a LOT!  No matter how their arrest is presented to them.  With that being the case, presenting it on a pleasant manner is a waste of time.

2.  Yes, what I speak is really the truth.  I know because I have been banned many times at various forums for speaking it.  Now if I were wrong, all anybody would have to do is show me how I am wrong.  That would be the end of the story.  Because if I am proven wrong, I will admit it.  With being proven wrong being nearly impossible, they ban me instead.  Would you like to know the main reason?  See my avatar image?  Do you know what movie it comes from?  And have you ever watched it?  Basically, think of such creatures owning and moderating every major forum out there.  If anybody sees the truth, they would never be allowed to speak it.

On 8/7/2022 at 7:20 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

On the other hand, historical accuracy, based on documentation, is more important than presentation. All of the evidence shows the holocaust is a fact. 

Luckily for you, evidence to the contrary isn't allowed.  So wallow in your ignorance.

image.thumb.jpeg.0a8a0dfcee5ead97ebe82e389d37c752.jpeg

On 8/8/2022 at 5:46 AM, Contrarian said:

You have "the truth" and people are not listening to you? Umm...

It is perception, opinion which comes with ignorance. Each having a different number assigned to it depending on who you are -> how you grew up and who you came in contact with. It is also what information you allow in your mind. As Humans I think we also have in us to preach when we think we found the so called "truth".  

PS: The ideology that you are flirting with lost the war in 1945 and is not coming back. 

5.thumb.jpg.88f1831062d4cdcc707b0c2a67d7d6a4.jpg

Truth, by its very nature, can never go away.  Even if those who speak it are hated, they know that speaking the truth is more important than how anybody may feel about them.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa276a96eec97d635f3808c71861f2cc.jpeg

On 8/8/2022 at 4:42 PM, TreeBeard said:

First step would be to learn about the proper use of question marks.  

Maybe then you’d be taken more seriously?

I do use them the proper way, to me.  Because I prefer that what I write reflect how I speak.  When you use a question mark, that means you are asking something in the form of a question.  When you do so verbally, the pitch of your voice rises at the end of what you say because you are asking a question.  Though what I said was in the form of a question, if I spoke it verbally, that isn't the way it would sound.  It would sound like a statement and not a question.  There is much about the English language that is illogical.  In this instance, I choose to write logically.  The "rules" be damned.  My avatar shows what I think of rules.  I will not obey.  Unless "I"! think it is right.  So, do you disapprove of how I used an exclamation point?

17 hours ago, herbie said:

OMG a holocaust denier not being able to spread his hate on the internet. What a quandary!

Nothing else intelligent to talk about?

OMG!  A holocaust supporter celebrating the fact that they aren't allowed to hear both sides of the story.  A quandry indeed.  Next, yes.  I could say more.  FAR more.  More than you could imagine.  More than you would want to know.  And definitely more than this forum would allow me to say.  You want the truth?

395243644_YouCantHandleTheTruth!.jpg.411fda3504479974bf846baae5c99587.jpg

6 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Yes.  Antisemitic assholes are a persecuted group, didn’t you know? 

Did you know that jews consider themselves to be the "chosen of god?"  Do you know what that makes you in their eyes?  SHIT!  Worthy of being a slave at best.  Tell me, are you jewish?  Or just incredibly stupid.  I will show you just a couple examples of how jews feel about YOU.  Though there is MUCH more, I assure you.  First, there is no actual proof that the first person in the first meme said what it shows.  But that's no surprise.  And with the talmud basically teaching the same kind of thing, he probably did.  BTW, in his youth he was a bomb planting terrorist.  I don't know how many people he murdered doing so.

1767773794_Beginscum.jpg.871fe5c0ae0e9200cd43c3f5ce0c962e.jpg

"If" you are White, you might also enjoy these quotes.

16107932_jewishfilth3.thumb.jpg.f2c001190c1d78f814cfe0ca0cf81ffe.jpg

But incredibly, they're not all assholes.  I will show you a meme by one who wasn't.  Plant a Nazi flag on it.

j3.thumb.jpg.30bb3ce52fd915a56a5212987938fda7.jpg

• 2 months later...

While I know that this holocaust happened, I also question some of the "accepted truths". Mostly, I don't buy the 6 million thing for a second. There was a lot of odd happenings in that time. I'm sure the raw truth of matters is slightly off from the "accepted truths".

Saying Jews believe they are chosen of God is a meaningless comment and is used as part of a Nazi anti-Semite's talking points.  The truth is Christians do in fact believe they are chosen by God as the elect as well as Muslims.  There are 1.9 billion Muslims in the world.

" 20  And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days."   Mark 13:20 KJV

Many religions likely believe the same thing.  I suspect Muslims believe the same thing and there are 1.9 billion Muslims in the world.  It is a phony talking point to say the Jews believe something unusual by believing they are chosen of God and it is a phony excuse to be anti-Semitic.

The truth is the Jews have endured 2,000 years of anti-Semitism in Europe and elsewhere.  Read the book "God's First Love" Christians and Jews over two thousand years by Friedrich Heer.  This is a complete history of anti-Semitism in Europe and the mass murder of Jews over the past fifteen centuries.

Edited by blackbird

3 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

What do you think the numbers actually are?  And what’s your source?

I would have no idea. I understand Germans keep very detailed records. They're records show less than 6 million.

Auschwitz...the infamous death-camp.

Auschwitz Konzentrationslager Auschwitz
Operational May 1940 – January 1945
Inmates Mainly Jews, Poles, Romani, Soviet prisoners of war
Number of inmates At least 1.3 million
Killed At least 1.1 million

Now granted, Auschwitz was not the only death-camp, but it is known to be the most...lethal.

In fact...

Nazi Germany used six extermination camps (German: Vernichtungslager), also called death camps (Todeslager), or killing centers (Tötungszentren), in Central Europe during World War II to systematically murder over 2.7 million people – mostly Jews – in the Holocaust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp

OK hang on a second...all of the infamous death-camps murdered less than half of 6 million AND it was "mostly Jews"?

Something smells a tad like a bit of...what..."poetic license"...has been applied to this?

And then, if wondering why I would have questions concerning the 6 million number...at the end of the '90's I worked for a Czech Jewish guy who's mother had actually buried him in a pile of coal, at one of these death-camps, in order to save his life. It worked, he became semi-successful in IT, and then retired back to CZ. It was HE, who introduced me to this question. HE didn't really believe the numbers either. A death-camp survivor. And ya know Oh thou of beard...THAT sort of opinion weighs WAY heavier than do the opinions of historians with an objective.

Wouldn't ya think?

Afterthought:

The Holocaust was a terrible event in history. I'm not really surprised that history records it all in the worst possible light. War is indeed hell. Perhaps peace should be negotiated in Ukraine.

Edited by Nationalist

It wasn't just the extermination camps. Plenty died in other camps as well. Einsatzgruppen killed an estimated 1.3 million Jews outside camps including places like Babi Yar and the entire Jewish populations of the Baltic Countries.

I've known camp survivors in my lifetime, seen the tattoos and the damage that was inflicted on them. I don't need some denying twit to tell me it never happened.

• Thanks 2