The pope using the word "genocide" is a misuse of the word and therefore a blatant lie

13 minutes ago, cougar said:

What is "my interpretation" ?   There is only one interpretation and it was mentioned on page 1.

Nobody is talking about "war/battle/skirmish/fight/insurrection/coup/overthrow"

What we are talking about is wiping out a nation by destroying its culture and heritage.

Your interpretation of genocide.  

I am saying killing people occurs in all those situations and are they all genocide??

• Haha 1

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Your interpretation of genocide.  

I am saying killing people occurs in all those situations and are they all genocide??

According to "my interpretation" of genocide, you can achieve genocide without physically killing a single person.  The killing part is irrelevant.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, cougar said:

What is "my interpretation" ?   There is only one interpretation and it was mentioned on page 1.

Nobody is talking about "war/battle/skirmish/fight/insurrection/coup/overthrow"

What we are talking about is wiping out a nation by destroying its culture and heritage.

Thanks for revealing that you think destroying culture and killing are the same thing.  

41 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Thanks for revealing that you think destroying culture and killing are the same thing.  

Thanks for confirming you can't grasp what I am saying.

On 7/31/2022 at 11:45 AM, West said:

They just lose their jobs 

Let's expose another anti-vaxxer LIE.

You lost your job if you didn't vax because YOUR BOSS mandated it. Because if you infected another worker HIS worker's comp premium would go up or HE could get sued by the one you infected. Not Trudeau nor the Health authorities who only suggested it. Just like the reasons your Boss can can your ass if you won't wear a hard hat, safety boots and glasses or a string tie if you work at OldTime Ice Cream. 100% free market, capitalist policy.

Just as the fact that you didn't wear a mask or get the jab no one made you do it, proves beyond a doubt you lost zero freedumb. If you actually did lose your job you chose to by not following the rules of employment.

But I'm sure the same handful of you will waste more bandwidth screaming even louder that black is white and night is day.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, herbie said:

You lost your job if you didn't vax because YOUR BOSS mandated it. Because if you infected another worker HIS worker's comp premium would go up or HE could get sued by the one you infected. Not Trudeau nor the Health authorities who only suggested it. Just like the reasons your Boss can can your ass if you won't wear a hard hat, safety boots and glasses or a string tie if you work at OldTime Ice Cream. 100% free market, capitalist policy.

Just as the fact that you didn't wear a mask or get the jab no one made you do it, proves beyond a doubt you lost zero freedumb. If you actually did lose your job you chose to by not following the rules of employment.

But I'm sure the same handful of you will waste more bandwidth screaming even louder that black is white and night is day.

Yet I know alot of pro vaxxers getting covid therefore the thing was built on a LIE. 

Some bosses mandated it because of government mandates. Most didn't give a flying fuck about your vaxx status until people like you LIED to make sure you intruded into people's bodies like a sick little creep. 

You little bitches had an irrational fear of a flu bug and then tried to push your fear and paranoia on the rest of us. When we didn't go along, you put in irrational mandates... take some meds you sick fuck

Edited by West

39 minutes ago, West said:

Yet I know alot of pro vaxxers getting covid therefore the thing was built on a LIE. 

Yeah the "it only works 90% so it's no good at all argument".

Like I've said here before: I might get the sniffles, but you might die. You're free to choose.

Come meet the lady down the street. She won't go to the cannabis store because you never know what the gov't is putting in the weed.
(insert theramin music here)

28 minutes ago, herbie said:

Yeah the "it only works 90% so it's no good at all argument".

Like I've said here before: I might get the sniffles, but you might die. You're free to choose.

Come meet the lady down the street. She won't go to the cannabis store because you never know what the gov't is putting in the weed.
(insert theramin music here)

Lol.. bullshit. 

The vaccine is shit and doesn't stop transmission. I work in an office building... while they were demanding I pay $200 a week for testing, just Covid ripped through the office about 6 times with the majority being vaccinated. It wasn't me spreading it it was the double and tripple jabbed... 

As for the hospitalization thing, ? ?... you are clueless. I know several people who got covid before the vaccine, none ended up in hospital... another lie by liars and pieces of garbage. We were forced to go back to the office even knowing the vaccines were faulty. So much for "keeping you safe".

They knew it was shit but had to make up some ridiculous excuse like a magical new variant showing up as all the double jabbed getting covid. It's been bullshit all along... sadly the morons like yourself keep this ridiculous lie going because you can't admit you were wrong and you screwed alot of people over because of your own sad desire to be wanted and to fit in... you are pathetic.

Edited by West
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, herbie said:

governments mandated vaccination for certain workers

it was not all employers doing it on their own

freedom was taken away

those are facts

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

governments mandated vaccination for certain workers

it was not all employers doing it on their own

freedom was taken away

those are facts

And implemented pointless vaccine mandates on travel thus forcing the hand of employers who's employees travel for work

6 hours ago, herbie said:

You lost your job if you didn't vax because YOUR BOSS mandated it. Because if you infected another worker HIS worker's comp premium would go up or HE could get sued by the one you infected. Not Trudeau nor the Health authorities who only suggested it.

Just like the reasons your Boss can can your ass if you won't wear a hard hat, safety boots and glasses ........

OK, so if you infected another employee when you are double vaccinated, your WCB premium will not go up?   And the infected employee would only sue an unvaccinated person , but say - "hey, you buddy infected me, but you were vaccinated so I am not going to sue you"  ??

Never heard of WCB premiums going up as a result of Covid infections !  Never heard of one employee suing another over virus transmission.

If this is how it worked, we may all file a class action against China!

But what I find also very strange - why are we talking vaccines and mandates when we had a gozzilion threads dedicated to COVID, and this one was only trying to determine if the Pope was a liar or not.

10 hours ago, West said:

Some bosses mandated it because of government mandates. Most didn't give a flying fuck about your vaxx status until people like you LIED to make sure you intruded into people's bodies like a sick little creep. 

You little bitches had an irrational fear of a flu bug and then tried to push your fear and paranoia on the rest of us. When we didn't go along, you put in irrational mandates... take some meds you sick fuck

Clearly you are a peon that has never been in charge of or responsible to other workers. Let alone for an entire workplace.

You haven ever had to be concerned about labour laws, health laws union contracts etc.

You can only make totally uniformed  comments.

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Clearly you are a peon that has never been in charge of or responsible to other workers. Let alone for an entire workplace.

You haven ever had to be concerned about labour laws, health laws union contracts etc.

You can only make totally uniformed  comments.

you're the peon

a peon that supports tyrannical government

21 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you're the peon

a peon that supports tyrannical government

Peon - day labourer or unskilled farm worker.

Anyone that does not understand what is required and demanded of an employer is an uninformed peon.

Must include you too :)

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Peon - day labourer or unskilled farm worker.

Anyone that does not understand what is required and demanded of an employer is an uninformed peon.

Must include you too :)

you don't understand what the government compelled employers to do against their will

you're the uninformed peon

pretending to be on the side of the employers

when really you're on the side of the tyrannical government against employers and employees

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you don't understand what the government compelled employers to do against their will

you're the uninformed peon

pretending to be on the side of the employers

when really you're on the side of the tyrannical government against employers and employees

You don't understand that the employer has a legal and moral and contractual requirement by labour code to ensure the employees are safe, regardless of government edict.

If there is an outbreak of any disease/sickness/contagion within the employers working environment, they have to do something to protect the workers.

I am not siding with anyone, just laying out facts and responsibilities of the employer.

Best do some research instead of proving you are uninformed.

A little help https://www.ohscanada.com/features/roles-rules-responsibilities-workplace-health-safety/

14 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You don't understand that the employer has a legal and moral and contractual requirement by labour code to ensure the employees are safe, regardless of government edict.

If there is an outbreak of any disease/sickness/contagion within the employers working environment, they have to do something to protect the workers.

I am not siding with anyone, just laying out facts and responsibilities of the employer.

Best do some research instead of proving you are uninformed.

A little help https://www.ohscanada.com/features/roles-rules-responsibilities-workplace-health-safety/

I'm aware

there were also government edicts on top that, forcing employers hands

which you either are stupid for not knowing

or you do know and you're just being a bad faith troll

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I'm aware

there were also government edicts on top that, forcing employers hands

which you either are stupid for not knowing

or you do know and you're just being a bad faith troll

You are wrong about the order of things.

The Labour Code, Occupational Heath and Safety, Canadian Labour Standards, Human Rights Act, and existing contracts as well as any Provincial and municipal requirements etc have all precluded any government general health announcements.

Which you seem to stupid to realize and understand.

It's OK,  you must be a worker and not knowing how much your employer has to do to keep you safe and healthy. Don't feel bad, most employees are not aware of all the rules and regulations employers must follow to have the privilege of having you work for them

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are wrong about the order of things.

The Labour Code, Occupational Heath and Safety, Canadian Labour Standards, Human Rights Act, and existing contracts as well as any Provincial and municipal requirements etc have all precluded any government general health announcements.

Which you seem to stupid to realize and understand.

It's OK,  you must be a worker and not knowing how much your employer has to do to keep you safe and healthy. Don't feel bad, most employees are not aware of all the rules and regulations employers must follow to have the privilege of having you work for them

you're wrong that there were no mandates

it's so easy to look up and confirm

which leads me to believe you know and are just a liar

15 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you're wrong that there were no mandates

it's so easy to look up and confirm

which leads me to believe you know and are just a liar

Never said there were no mandates (which were provincial, not federal). You are making stuff up .... again.

I said and am saying that employers already had many rules, regulations and laws to abide with to protect their employees health and safety. That all precluded any government mandates and it was up to the employer to ensure and do what was necessary to protect all employees.

Resorting to calling anyone a liar without you knowing what the rules, regulations and laws are only indicated a severe lack of knowledge on your part.

21 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Never said there were no mandates (which were provincial, not federal). You are making stuff up .... again.

then how come whenever someone points it out

you attack them and claim they are only saying it out of ignorance?

stating that fact does not preclude being aware of that some employers fired employees without government mandates forcing them to

you are the one making shit up

you are attacking a strawman, because someone attacked the government mandates

which leads people to believe you support the mandates when you attack anyone who mentions them in a negative light so reflexively and without cause

Edited by Yzermandius19

18 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

then how come whenever someone points it out

you attack them and claim they are only saying it out of ignorance?

stating that fact does not preclude being aware of that some employers fired employees without government mandates forcing them to

you are the one making shit up

you are attacking a strawman, because someone attacked the government mandates

which leads people to believe you support the mandates when you attack anyone who mentions them in a negative light so reflexively and without cause

Points what out??

Some employers gave employees the options of following the guidelines or leaving. Not just covid mandates but the health and safety rules and regulations. Stop and think about it. Would you, as an employee want to work with someone that was infected and could pass covid on to you? Do you think that an employer should keep paying the worker that refuses to protect their co worker for as long as it may take for the pandemic to be over?

What I am saying to you and everyone, is that employers have far more obligations to their employees than you trying to make a covid restriction. They have had to make safe working environment long before covid.

I did not support the mandates because I too was adversely affected. Thing is I am being adult about it and looking at it from all perspectives, not a narrow and closed minded an simplistic point of view. I have a very good overall point of view and do not rest on just a few situations.