The problem with the right as it exists now!

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Your pissed because I'm not supporting your version of the story, you are one angry little liberal wannabe, don't tell me you could not serve because you're more comfortable letting others do all the heavy work for you, your not comfortable with things that go bang.. and now your feel a little guilty and have taken up this cause, pretending you care... Sorry vets don't do well with cowards, wannabes, or liberals. Maybe you should go back to the knitting circle, or the girl's weightlifting team more your speed.  

Fuck know I have a brain , something you don't have, obviously. I dodged the draft during Vietnam one of the proudest thing that I've ever done, Your just the normal right wing pond scum. That was sent to war that was a lie. The United States has been in 204 wars , there has been three maybe four that we should have been in. I bet the Canadian did the same. Lots of wars , but no reasons . Just hey you go and kill for some corporation  and the stupid say sure daddy! Like you.

2 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Fuck know I have a brain , something you don't have, obviously. I dodged the draft during Vietnam one of the proudest thing that I've ever done, Your just the normal right wing pond scum. That was sent to war that was a lie. The United States has been in 204 wars , there has been three maybe four that we should have been in. I bet the Canadian did the same. Lots of wars , but no reasons . Just hey you go and kill for some corporation  and the stupid say sure daddy! Like you.

Not sure what you're proud of, when someone else's kid had to go in your place, but hey that's your history, not mine. 30,000 Canadians fought in that war, maybe one of them took your spot... Anyways i remember Americans of all political stripes were drafted, both Democrats and Republicans not many of those guys had a choice did they, well except for you that is.

I did not go to war for my country, I've taken part in 3 UN missions as a peacekeeper,2 NATO peacekeeping missions and 3 combat tours in Afghanistan because of the men and women on my left and right of me. I thought I could perhaps help some of them could come home to their families, I know just another stupid grunt, that guys like you call pond scum.

But to my comrades in arms, they were my brothers and sisters... And still are today. But i did not do it for guys like you, or some political party, or my nation, i did it for them. Nor do I really give a shit what you or anyone thinks about my time in uniform... your colors are laid out in your post for everyone to see. 

Here news flash Skippy unless you are the president or PM you don't get a say in where your military goes, and I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck about your opinion either, and a draft dodger's opinion is worth even less.

Vets don't want your support of guys like you, that can not be counted to do your part or for that matter do any part. Stop whining about how bad the right treats its vets when you ran out on them a long time ago...stick to cheerleading for the liberals, they deserve guys like you...

53 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Not sure what you're proud of, when someone else's kid had to go in your place, but hey that's your history, not mine. 30,000 Canadians fought in that war, maybe one of them took your spot... Anyways i remember Americans of all political stripes were drafted, both Democrats and Republicans not many of those guys had a choice did they, well except for you that is.

I did not go to war for my country, I've taken part in 3 UN missions as a peacekeeper,2 NATO peacekeeping missions and 3 combat tours in Afghanistan because of the men and women on my left and right of me. I thought I could perhaps help some of them could come home to their families, I know just another stupid grunt, that guys like you call pond scum.

But to my comrades in arms, they were my brothers and sisters... And still are today. But i did not do it for guys like you, or some political party, or my nation, i did it for them. Nor do I really give a shit what you or anyone thinks about my time in uniform... your colors are laid out in your post for everyone to see. 

Here news flash Skippy unless you are the president or PM you don't get a say in where your military goes, and I'm pretty sure they don't give a fuck about your opinion either, and a draft dodger's opinion is worth even less.

Vets don't want your support of guys like you, that can not be counted to do your part or for that matter do any part. Stop whining about how bad the right treats its vets when you ran out on them a long time ago...stick to cheerleading for the liberals, they deserve guys like you...

A real q anon hero. You accepted, being used mostly for the sake of some corporation. and their oil/gold/whatever interest they had in that country. I respect the people who go and I even respect their personal reason for going but they have no clue what they are talking about and find that out real quick when they have to kill for a cause that is worthless or less then worthless. And then bring it home a  realizing they were made to be murderers for the sake of a special interest group. One more time , The US has been in 204 wars 3 and maybe 4 were honorable. The rest was murder. If you killed someone in Afghanistan, you are a murderer., nothing else.

Edited by jbander1A

20 hours ago, jbander1A said:

A real q anon hero. You accepted, being used mostly for the sake of some corporation. and their oil/gold/whatever interest they had in that country. I respect the people who go and I even respect their personal reason for going but they have no clue what they are talking about and find that out real quick when they have to kill for a cause that is worthless or less then worthless. And then bring it home a  realizing they were made to be murderers for the sake of a special interest group. One more time , The US has been in 204 wars 3 and maybe 4 were honorable. The rest was murder. If you killed someone in Afghanistan, you are a murderer., nothing else.

There was no oil, pipelines, or gold, and what valuable minerals they did find were too deep or not worth the funds to extract. I'm sure you got more conspiracy theories.

You don't respect Vets you've spent pages here calling them names, like murders, pond scum, that's real respect right there, like I said Vets don't want your kind of help, your poison...

None of my tours were worthless, at least to me, as for anyone else opinions who gives a fuck what they think...your opinion is like an asshole everyone has one...

What I did or did not do in Afghanistan is between me and my creator, Your judgment means squat. 

• Thanks 1

I've read those posts and to me, as a fomer 11B, M-16carrying Infantryman in Viet Nam, they are repugnant, repulsive and contempible. 

Republicans had to be shamed into voting for the PACT ACT.  These same Republicans had no problems sending U.S. Military Forces into Iraq and Afghanistan.  But when it comes to providing health care to thousand of Vets who were exposed Burn Pits.....tough luck and die quietly.

I saw the same thing with Agent Orange (a.k.a. Roundup).  I was fortunate not to have been exposed to it, but I knew and served Men who had.  I sat at the bedside of more than a few of those Men in some back ward at a V.A. hospital as they laid dying. 

Republicans Rah-Rah-Rah and wave the flag demanding the U.S. Military fight in some senseless war, but when it comes to providing for those Vets, they run away.  Remember it was the Democrats who forced bush43 to restore over $50,000,000,000.00 to the Veterans Administration that bush had cut.

Republican love Vets to voter for them, but otherwise they ignore us until Election Day.

12 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

I've read those posts and to me, as a fomer 11B, M-16carrying Infantryman in Viet Nam, they are repugnant, repulsive and contempible. 

Republicans had to be shamed into voting for the PACT ACT.  These same Republicans had no problems sending U.S. Military Forces into Iraq and Afghanistan.  But when it comes to providing health care to thousand of Vets who were exposed Burn Pits.....tough luck and die quietly.

I saw the same thing with Agent Orange (a.k.a. Roundup).  I was fortunate not to have been exposed to it, but I knew and served Men who had.  I sat at the bedside of more than a few of those Men in some back ward at a V.A. hospital as they laid dying. 

Republicans Rah-Rah-Rah and wave the flag demanding the U.S. Military fight in some senseless war, but when it comes to providing for those Vets, they run away.  Remember it was the Democrats who forced bush43 to restore over $50,000,000,000.00 to the Veterans Administration that bush had cut.

Republican love Vets to voter for them, but otherwise they ignore us until Election Day.

who withdrew American troops from Vietnam?

because it wasn't the Democrats

they were the one's who sent you

Edited by Yzermandius19

25 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

25 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Who cares

Just now, jbander1A said:

How stupid was Iraq and Afghanistan, Iraq was 100% lie and Bush knew it from day one. Haliburton and Carlyle made a ton of money from the liars war, Carlyle was Bush and Halliburton was Cheney. These two made millions from these wars.  . Everything you did there was a lie. You can ignore that fact or not. But that's the truth. Afghanistan, we went in there to get the al-Qaida. The day before we went in the al-Qaida population in Afghanistan  was about three people, all three standing 6 inches away from the Pakistani border. The day we went in, the al-Qaida population went to zero as they took that one step into Pakistan.  Then to boot, Afghanistan won the war, so tell us again about this noble effort. When soldiers who fought in these liars war came back, and they found out the truth about Afghanistan and Iraq and the horrible things they had to do to stay alive, they realized they were just murderers and not heroes at all. They mentally broke down for the rest of their lives , same with the war in Vietnam, another total lie. That is the facts.

13 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

I called no vet pond scum for being a vet, simple if you go to a war that has no justification , if you killed someone you murdered them. And that's exactly how vets feel when they find out that the reason they went to these wars was a lie. And their life is destroyed.

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

well if one is going to shit on Republicans for "not caring about the troops" while pretending Democrats shit doesn't stink in that regard

clearly they are a giant partisan hack

just like you and your sockpuppet

Won't wash ace, Democrats support vets and are willing to spend the money needed to help them ,hate party members, if the money isn't going to them , they are against it . They are ugly

15 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Who cares

That has been my point all along, Nobody cares, not you or the majority of the citizens, not the government, The vets have grown accustomed to it all. We learned long ago that vets can only depend on other vets. We don't want your fake support.

59 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

Not sure who this is directed to ?

21 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

comedy gold

It was the Twice Impeached Traitor who attacked the parents of U.S. Army Captain Humayum Khan, who was Killed In Action saving the lives of Men under his command.

https://www.npr.org/2016/08/01/488213964/gop-criticism-mounts-as-trump-continues-attacks-on-khan-family

It was the Twice Impeached Traitor that attacked the Widow of LaDavid Johnson.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/23/myeshia-johnson-niger-soldier-widow-trump-phone-call

It was the Twice Imeached Traitor who called the Men and Women of the U.S. Armed Forces Killed In Action in service to their country, "Suckers and Losers".

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/09/03/report-trump-disparaged-us-war-dead-as-losers-suckers/

It was the Twice Impeached Traitor Who Questioned Why Chief of Kelly's Son Died For His Country saying, "I Don't Get It".

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-questioned-kellys-sons-sacrifice-on-memorial-day-grave-visit-2020-9

No Democrat would dared to attack U.S. Military Personnel who were Killed In Action.

No Democrat would ever dare to the parents or a widow of U.S. Military Personnel Killed In Action.

No Democrat ever questioned General Kelly over the reason his son died.

It was the Republicans who voted against the PACT ACT, then had to shamed into to voting for it.

It was the Democrats who restored over Fifty Billion Dollars ($50,000,000.00) the Veteran's Administration after the funds were cut from the budget by bush43.

Republicans treat Veterans like myself and others as so much brown smelly stuff on the bottom of their shoe.

10 minutes ago, traveler52 said:

It was the Twice Impeached Traitor who attacked the parents of U.S. Army Captain Humayum Khan, who was Killed In Action saving the lives of Men under his command.

https://www.npr.org/2016/08/01/488213964/gop-criticism-mounts-as-trump-continues-attacks-on-khan-family

he attacked Trump first

suckers and losers was also fake news

the troops don't support Democrats

they support Trump

they are not as easily fooled as you that Democrats support the troops

Edited by Yzermandius19