The problem with the right as it exists now!

6 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

How can I rebut the message after I just told you I won't read Him. Are you that dumb.

you can't

which is why you're so dumb

you refuse to listen to anyone you don't already agree with

so you never learn anything

and you remain in a bubble of ignorance

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

The idea of me learning anything from you hate driven liars is a hoot.

you think anyone who disagrees with you is hate driven liar

this way you assume that no one who disagrees with you can teach you anything

so you never learn anything, while the "hate driven liars" learn far more than you

because they don't assume that everyone who disagrees with them is a hate filled liar

making you far dumber than them

the mere act of disagreeing with you doesn't make a liar, or driven by hate

you are just looking for an excuse to live with blinders on

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 7/31/2022 at 10:54 PM, BeaverFever said:

Just the veterans are, eh?

The hate party is grabbing any straw they can find on this one , they are getting massacred by their cruelty and lies about this.  I love it, it shows exactly who they are. All you have to do is look back at all the Veterans bills , and they will only support them if they cost very little. They do nothing for anyone except the wealthy.

The hate party is grabbing any straw they can find on this one , they are getting massacred by their cruelty and lies about this.  I love it, it shows exactly who they are. All you have to do is look back at all the Veterans bills , and they will only support them if they cost very little. They do nothing for anyone except the wealthy.

The hate party is grabbing any straw they can find on this one , they are getting massacred by their cruelty and lies about this.  I love it, it shows exactly who they are. All you have to do is look back at all the Veterans bills , and the hate party will only support them if they cost very little. They do nothing for anyone except the wealthy.

The hate party is grabbing any straw they can find on this one , they are getting massacred by their cruelty and lies about this.  I love it, it shows exactly who they are. All you have to do is look back at all the Veterans bills , and the hate party will only support them if they cost very little. They do nothing for anyone except the wealthy.

4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you think anyone who disagrees with you is hate driven liar

this way you assume that no one who disagrees with you can teach you anything

so you never learn anything, while the "hate driven liars" learn far more than you

because they don't assume that everyone who disagrees with them is a hate filled liar

making you far dumber than them

the mere act of disagreeing with you doesn't make a liar, or driven by hate

you are just looking for an excuse to live with blinders on

Not even close , if you support Trump or Jan6th you are a traitor to my country and I think you are a pile of shit. And I treat you like that. There is no other side of the Trump or jan6th issue , there is only one side. The other side is supported by my country's biggest threat and enemy.

2 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Not even close , if you support Trump or Jan6th you are a traitor to my country and I think you are a pile of shit. And I treat you like that. There is no other side of the Trump or jan6th issue , there is only one side. The other side is supported by my country's biggest threat and enemy.

this is very fake news

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

Then you're full of crap if veterans are a issue with you, Simple to find out what bills passed and what bills were turned down and who they were written by. It tells the whole story. ace. But you would rather just go with the bullshit when the facts are right in front of you. Typical.

I am a Veteran.  I served in VIet Nam and later at the Pentagon.  I lost buddies to agent Orange and I know at least three men who are spending the rest of their life in Veterans Mental Health Facility.

What the Republican's did the Pact Act with contemptible and despicable.  They were thrown a hissy fit worrth a 2-year old baby because Manchin remembered he was a Democrat.  Republicans pretend to care about Veterans, but in the end Republicans will always shaft us.

Men and Women who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan put their lives on the line for their country, and do the Republicans repay them, by refusing to fund their health care.

We have this time and again, with Agent Orange Poising  With Gulf War Syndrome.  We saw it when bush43 tried to cut Three Billion Dollars ($3,000,000.00) from the Veterans's Administration, after send our Armed Forces to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan.....cheer the troops as they fight for country, then screw the troops when they come home.

AnyVet who votes for the Republicans who voted AGAINST PACT should be ashamed of hemselves.

It is now over 

Edited by traveler52

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

this is very fake news

How, by letting Bin Laden escape Tora Bora, or selling the Afghan Government to the Taliban?  

How voting the PACT ACT, how was that supporting our Veterans? 

You are so full of crap it is coming out your ears!

Athlete deaths are up 1700% since 2021.  The problem with the left is, this doesn’t raise a red flag.  But should someone throw a plastic bottle in the garbage bin instead of recycling by mistake, Climate Derangement Syndrome takes over.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, jbander1A said:

can you even back that up slightly, maybe a few facts would be interesting.

Every Canadian knows the problems faced by DND, it has been published in most media centers as the stories are broken, almost weekly.  And if you don't know then you either can't read or don't give a shit, my opinion is you don't give a shit, like most Canadians. You do know there is this thing called google right?

Let's start with the obvious ones, Military and RCMP vets are still fighting the government in our courts for benefits most Canadians already have. Sending troops into combat without the right equipment, or unsafe equipment, and only when enough soldiers had died did they do anything to correct it. Lack of mental health care, and proper medical care.  

Government rules and policies have made purchasing equipment almost impossible, with some purchases taking well over 10 years with some over 15 to 20 years old. Meanwhile, troops are using equipment that is so out of date that it is dangerous. 

Those are off the top of my head, you or someone else can take it from here, I'm tired of educating Canadians on these issues, as most don't give a shit, goes in one ear out the other. 

8 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Whine of the poor abused right , If I say something good about Trump They call me a liar. Maybe because Trump is a traitor to this country and beyond that he is also a piece of shit.

Who ushered in the most prosperity the usa has ever known.

6 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Every Canadian knows the problems faced by DND, it has been published in most media centers as the stories are broken, almost weekly.  And if you don't know then you either can't read or don't give a shit, my opinion is you don't give a shit, like most Canadians. You do know there is this thing called google right?

Let's start with the obvious ones, Military and RCMP vets are still fighting the government in our courts for benefits most Canadians already have. Sending troops into combat without the right equipment, or unsafe equipment, and only when enough soldiers had died did they do anything to correct it. Lack of mental health care, and proper medical care.  

Government rules and policies have made purchasing equipment almost impossible, with some purchases taking well over 10 years with some over 15 to 20 years old. Meanwhile, troops are using equipment that is so out of date that it is dangerous. 

Those are off the top of my head, you or someone else can take it from here, I'm tired of educating Canadians on these issues, as most don't give a shit, goes in one ear out the other. 

First I'm a American, second your answer is a nothing, you said the right and the left were just as bad , I said I didn't think so. SO what you need, as I said before to answer this question , is who wrote the good bills that passed for your veterans and how veteran bills are voted on by both sides. Your comment is a nothing. Answer my original question. The right in this country only passes vet bills that cost little. and they never write a bill to help what the veterans really need , but the left does , they vote for needed veterans bills, and they write them. My point is the right everywhere does the same. Your coutry my country.

10 hours ago, traveler52 said:

I am a Veteran.  I served in VIet Nam and later at the Pentagon.  I lost buddies to agent Orange and I know at least three men who are spending the rest of their life in Veterans Mental Health Facility.

What the Republican's did the Pact Act with contemptible and despicable.  They were thrown a hissy fit worrth a 2-year old baby because Manchin remembered he was a Democrat.  Republicans pretend to care about Veterans, but in the end Republicans will always shaft us.

Men and Women who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan put their lives on the line for their country, and do the Republicans repay them, by refusing to fund their health care.

We have this time and again, with Agent Orange Poising  With Gulf War Syndrome.  We saw it when bush43 tried to cut Three Billion Dollars ($3,000,000.00) from the Veterans's Administration, after send our Armed Forces to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan.....cheer the troops as they fight for country, then screw the troops when they come home.

AnyVet who votes for the Republicans who voted AGAINST PACT should be ashamed of hemselves.

It is now over 

Well said.