New Automatic Moderation has been activated

Greg

• Forum Admin
5 hours ago, Jedi_Master_Tallyn said:

I noticed my first three post were quickly approved it has been several hours and the next several have not.

Your recent posts were approved and your account has been elevated to full status.

i try my best to approve new members postings as quickly as possible.

Any other questions, please post in the support section of the forums.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.

And NOTHING is highlighted in the quoted text. I've several time needed to hunt through a reply of several paragraphs without finding what exactly is the offending word or phrase - so I just didn't reply at all

On top of the inane 'bad words' filter that denies the use of some totally "as seen on TV" words.

On 11/24/2022 at 4:38 PM, herbie said:

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.

And NOTHING is highlighted in the quoted text. I've several time needed to hunt through a reply of several paragraphs without finding what exactly is the offending word or phrase - so I just didn't reply at all

On top of the inane 'bad words' filter that denies the use of some totally "as seen on TV" words.

These are the words

image.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/24/2022 at 10:38 PM, herbie said:

Good Morning,

Is it possible to speed up the validation of my post...? Honestly, I am a bit in a hurry...

588256.gif

• Forum Admin
10 hours ago, Holubice said:

Is it possible to speed up the validation of my post...? Honestly, I am a bit in a hurry...

It can be slow on the weekends, but post a few more times and you'll be a full member in no time.

On 12/19/2022 at 9:21 PM, August1991 said:

"Herbie" and "I am Groot",

"Greg" is using AI to identify you.

Current AI is stupid - it can only identify patterns. But your patterns are so standard that even AI understands them.

====

Be original!

Like George Carlin.

Original as in confusingly weird? No thanks.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I wonder if the moderation is working at all right now. I joined and left me first message a few days ago (in the Federal Politics forum) and it still hasn't been moderated. If moderation is dormant, I guess that would make it impossible for new members to join.

• Forum Admin

@admined, I apologize for the delay on approving your posts.

I will go ahead and elevate your account to full membership, your posts won't be held in a queue any longer.

Normally, I approve posts once or twice a day - but I must have missed yours this week.

Thanks for your patience!