Question for Trudeau Haters....

12 hours ago, blackbird said:

What facts do you have to back up your claim that Christianity is no more or no less discriminated against than any other religion?   Obviously just your biased opinion.

Over the past year, I have written of the intolerance that Christians have shown to Muslims in the U.S. From Missouri to Murphreesboro, Christians have demonstrated both a lack of charity and a denial of the right to religious liberty by setting fire to old mosques and opposing new ones. But Christians in the U.S. are rank amateurs compared to the Muslim persecution of Christians in the Middle East.

In early November, German Chancellor Angela Merkel declared that Christianity is "the most persecuted religion in the world." Although met with predictable criticism, Rupert Short's recent research report for Civitas UK confirms Merkel's claim -- we may not want to hear it, but Christianity is in peril, like no other religion. While this is a contest no one wants to win, Short shows that "Christians are targeted more than any other body of believers." Short is the author of the recently published Christianophobia: A Faith Under Attack. He is concerned that "200 million Christians (10 percent of the global total) are socially disadvantaged, harassed or actively oppressed for their beliefs."

Christianity is facing elimination in its Biblical homeland. Between a half and two-thirds of Christians in the Middle East have departed or been killed over the past century. Short attributes the intolerance and violence towards Christians to the rising Islamicization of Middle Eastern countries. Some of the oppression is government sanctioned and some government permitted; most is government ignored.

Short looks at the plight of Christians in the Middle East, country by country. When it comes to religious oppression, the devil, one might say, is in the details.   unquote   Continued at:

The Most Persecuted Religion in the World | HuffPost The World Post

As I said, the numbers of people in each religion is not proof that there is more discrimination. The point was and is that all religions are discriminated against.

Proof?

Religion, in one form or another, is persecuted in and by one country or group or other religion.

Muslim discrimination:

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=muslim+discrimination+worldwide&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Jewish discrimination:

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=jewish+discrimination+worldwide&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Religious discrimination:

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=religious+discrimination+worldwide&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart  

58 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

I highly doubt hes gonna end it early if pierre is leading in the polls lol.

Doubt away. The Liberal MPs are complaining that too woke Left wing policies are giving the middle ground to Pierre on a silver platter.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

As I said, the numbers of people in each religion is not proof that there is more discrimination. The point was and is that all religions are discriminated against.

Proof?

Religion, in one form or another, is persecuted in and by one country or group or other religion.

Muslim discrimination:

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=muslim+discrimination+worldwide&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Jewish discrimination:

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=jewish+discrimination+worldwide&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Religious discrimination:

https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=religious+discrimination+worldwide&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart  

I never said the number of people in each religion proved the number of people being persecuted.  You just made that line up.

The actual numbers of Christians persecuted and killed is what matters, not the number of people following a particular religion.

Last year 5,898 Christians were murdered around the world for their faith.

The countries with the worst record of persecution and murder are shown on the website below.

The countries which conduct extreme persecution are listed as well.

One should understand and take this seriously and not just dismiss it as nothing.  You will stand before God one day and your dismissal of the persecution and murder of God's saints will be noted.

Serving Persecuted Christians Worldwide - World Watch List 2021 - Open Doors UK & Ireland

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

yea until he campaigns and centrist  see what he is truly like and run away from him

He just campaigned across Canada and recruited some 600 thousand new Conservative Party members. Unheard of in Canadian history if I'm not mistaken. You are right to be nervous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

goodluck keeping it for  3 years cause thats how long hes gonna sit there lol.

Jagmeet Singh's political career is over . . . . he's dying a slow death politically.  When Justin Trudeau takes a walk into a snowbank like his step-father did, Jagmeet will be heading out the door to a lucrative consultation? job.

The NDP (Liberal -Lite) will fade away. The Green's are more believable than the federal NDP.  Jack Layton would be sad.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I never said the number of people in each religion proved the number of people being persecuted.  You just made that line up.

The actual numbers of Christians persecuted and killed is what matters, not the number of people following a particular religion.

Last year 5,898 Christians were murdered around the world for their faith.

The countries with the worst record of persecution and murder are shown on the website below.

The countries which conduct extreme persecution are listed as well.

One should understand and take this seriously and not just dismiss it as nothing.  You will stand before God one day and your dismissal of the persecution and murder of God's saints will be noted.

Serving Persecuted Christians Worldwide - World Watch List 2021 - Open Doors UK & Ireland

Oh stop, you are starting to sound like a whiner. Poor ole me...boo hoo.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He just campaigned across Canada and recruited some 600 thousand new Conservative Party members. Unheard of in Canadian history if I'm not mistaken. You are right to be nervous.

nervous lol? not really if he wins he wins..  as long as he doesn't show his face in my riding its all good ?

30 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Jagmeet Singh's political career is over . . . . he's dying a slow death politically.  When Justin Trudeau takes a walk into a snowbank like his step-father did, Jagmeet will be heading out the door to a lucrative consultation? job.

The NDP (Liberal -Lite) will fade away. The Green's are more believable than the federal NDP.  Jack Layton would be sad.

I wanted Singh gone after the last election anyway so i would be glad if he faded away.. much rather the Ndp be led by someone like meagan leslie, charlie angus  or nathan cullen all 3 would be better options.. as long as they stay clear of nikki ashton  lady  i am happy. how ever as long as the cons  keep PP(skinny trump) or another right winger who plays to the far right as leader  instead of a moderate like they had in otoole  or mckay  my vote will be going to whatever party has the best chance to beat him in the polls/my riding  which is usually the liberals.

Edited by Jack9000

14 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The Green's are more believable than the federal NDP. 

In the last election the environment was theoretically the biggest issue and the Greens only managed about 3 seats lol. Their leadership team is a clown car and no one takes any of them seriously at all.

The NDP are slightly less of a joke, but they have a devout following - they've managed to brand themselves as 'the champions of the labour unions' although everything that they do is bad for business.

Jack Layton would be sad.

I was never a Jack Layton fan until right before his last election. All of a sudden the NDP went from being a joke to being more reasonable than the Conservatives. 

If Jack Layton lived another 4 years I think that he really could have built that party up. Jagmeet Singh has completely reversed that trend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I was never a Jack Layton fan until right before his last election. All of a sudden the NDP went from being a joke to being more reasonable than the Conservatives. 

If Jack Layton lived another 4 years I think that he really could have built that party up. Jagmeet Singh has completely reversed that trend. 

I knew Jack Layton as a younger man back in the 80's

he was acquaintances with my father

Jack Layton was actually a devout Christian

I never supported his pie in the sky policy ideas

bur he meant well, he wanted to do good

unlike the elitist abomination that the NDP has become now

• Like 2

On 9/19/2022 at 11:51 PM, Jack9000 said:

lol oh please she was posted fake tweets that trudeau never even  said.. if thats the best you can do to attack him that's pretty sad. although coming from her i ain't surprised.  as for you shouldn't you be packed and moved out west yet?

Nope, I am being kept busy trying to find full time jobs for those collecting poggy, hey have you found a job yet.

• Haha 1

On 9/6/2022 at 9:33 PM, Zeitgeist said:

Men and women have different strengths.  It’s not a better or worse, but it’s telling that the most popular book among female readers for a long time, 50 Shades, is about a dominant male dominating a submissive female.

I don't think you understand what that story was actually about. It wasn't about a man dominating a woman. It was the typical women's fantasy of a perfect man with just one little flaw which the woman will work at fixing. 

It wasn't about submitting to the man it was about taming him.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, Goddess said:

The nuclear family - is a man with free child care, maid service, laundry, cook, psychologist, social coordinator, arm candy, private shopper, emotional punching bag and family obligation buffer.  It was never meant to be a "family".

It was meant to give poor men what rich men have.

It was meant to provide the woman with someone to protect and provide for her as she had children. Which is how it functioned for most of the history of our species. 

Another reason that Trudeaumustgo.  His government is only now lifting vaccine requirements for international incoming travelers..  And the Arrivecan nonsense is going away.  Why are these things happening?  Because Brian Peckford's court case against the Vax mandates started yesterday, apparently. 

And giving the people a national holiday to mourn the queen?  Canada, Australia and New Zealand.  Notice anything about those 3 countries?