Question for Trudeau Haters....

33 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And yet, the same old folks will do nothing....

speaking for the over fifty set

we bought the stocks when there was blood in the streets in 2008

then we cashed out when they surpassed 1000% return by Quantitative Easing

then we converted those dollars to physical gold

we bought our fully detached dream homes when they were affordable

now those properties have more than tripled in price

we old folks have the young folk at our mercy

even when it crashes, we will still have all the advantages, we will own all the commodities too

the youth are fools not to overthrow rhis regime upon their throats

yet the state corporate media keeps them docile, as useful idiots at our beck & call

there is no impetus for us old folk to buck a system which utterly caters to us

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

And yet, the same old folks will do nothing....

The Marxist Nazis are Marxing.... And yet no opposition...

More inept nonsensical  responses from big Mike.  Listen bro, this thread is exploring the topic of Trudeau hate.  Maybe you could at least come up with posts that have some sort of logic or at least least can the babbling Nazi Marxist knee jerk posting.  

On 7/25/2022 at 12:33 PM, ExFlyer said:

To answer your question, being a Trudeau hater does not put you on the fringe at all. So there is no satisfaction to be had.

Trudeau has proven himself to be more self absorbed than a leader for this country. His stature amongst the world leader has fallen to very low levels and by doing so, he has dragged Canada and Canada's reputation with him.

I did not vote for him last election, I voted conservative knowing full well that the conservative leader was unworthy but, better tan NDP or liberal.

In my opinion, Trudeau won by default and Canadians had very little choice. Yes, he seems to be hated right now but the closer we get to the next election, the more he will schmooze, give things and be back on the liked list. Unfortunately, Pierre Poliwhatever seems the front runner on the Con side but to me, he is just blowing smoke up everyones arse and has no real vision. You cannot claim to be a leader when all you do is throw stones at the opposition and that is all Pierre does (in his leadership campaign and at Trudeau).

This Trudeau government deserves to have stones thrown at them.

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Perhaps but, it is the will of the people and that is democracy

Until someone better comes along (which has so far not been seen)  we are stuck.

Didnt see where the will of the people sought an NDP coalition to consolidate his minority power. That is not democracy. not transparency. Not electoral reform. Not sunny ways.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Didnt see where the will of the people sought an NDP coalition to consolidate his minority power. That is not democracy. not transparency. Not electoral reform. Not sunny ways.

That's politics for ya.

Coalitions or alliances are certainly not a new thing in any democratic society.

25 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

To add...

Truckers and their supporters all vote Conservative. No exceptions.

We know this because of the Science.

?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

An inanimate carbon rod would be better than Herr Trudeau.

a54db042c814d5708f457a778f2aadf7.jpg

Trudeau is doing a good job for the vested interests who prop him up as their puppet

those vested interests being ones that wish to profit from doing business with the Chinese Communists

Trudeau's job is to convince a large cohort of Canadians to sell themselves down the river to China

and he has done that, his ridiculous foppery & vacuous virtue signalling actually works on millions of Canadians

the Chinese Communists & their cronies could not convince Canadians to cut their own throats

only Justin Trudeau can pull that off, and he's executing that operation quite masterfully

with some help from Jagmeet Singh, basically a Trudeau clone himself

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Trudeau is doing a good job for the vested interests who prop him up as their puppet

those vested interests being ones that wish to profit from doing business with the Chinese Communists

Trudeau's job is to convince a large cohort of Canadians to sell themselves down the river to China

and he has done that, his ridiculous foppery & vacuous virtue signalling actually works on millions of Canadians

the Chinese Communists & their cronies could not convince Canadians to cut their own throats

only Justin Trudeau can pull that off, and he's executing that operation quite masterfully

with some help from Jagmeet Singh, basically a Trudeau clone himself

He works for his masters overseas, agreed.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He works for his masters overseas, agreed.

and those masters chose him for his very specific qualities

to wit, Prime Minister Zoolander is the whole poiint

the absurdly preening, vacuous virtue signalling uber twit

the Substitute Drama Teacher in Chief

that is very deliberate and by design

he's meant to be a ridiculous fop, to distract from the truly frightening forces which are in the shadows behind him

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

and those masters chose him for his very specific qualities

I'm like Jordan Peterson re: Trudeau. He makes me physically sick to either hear or look at. I don't think he has so much supporters as much as fellow fascists with common goals. It wouldn't shock me to hear they had a torchlight parade to support Ukraine with that Bandera loving bitch, Freeland, in the lead.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

actually, that is entirely legitimate in a Westminster Parliament

you don't vote for a Prime Minister, only an MP

that MP is not even bound to remain loyal to any particular party

and MP's can form any sort of coalition that they deem beneficial

it's entirely transparent, the NDP is not in a secret coalition with the Liberals, it was formally announced

at the same time, it is also entirely legitimate for protesters to camp out on the hill indefinitely

demanding that the MP's vote the government down

that part of the Westminster Parliament is the part that Trudeau broke the law & violated the charter to evade

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm like Jordan Peterson re: Trudeau. He makes me physically sick to either hear or look at. I don't think he has so much supporters as much as fellow fascists with common goals. It wouldn't shock me to hear they had a torchlight parade to support Ukraine with that Bandera loving bitch, Freeland, in the lead.

I don't get physically ill at the sight of him

but he certainly is cringe worthy

the most ridiculous & vacuous fop Canada has ever produced

and I've met people who have hung out with him, skiing & whatnot

and they say it's not an act to throw off the scent

he apparently really is as shallow & stupid as he appears to be

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 6:15 PM, herbie said:

Ever gone to a job interview and the thought "I wonder if they hire white people?" even crossed your mind?
No? And you think you can call the ones that did the racists?

Getta grip on reality!

Well for any white person that goes for an interview for any kind of Public Service job they should be asking themselves "I wonder if  they hire white people?"

Visible minorities in the government - Canadian Government Jobs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

You mean Canada’s next PM.

;) 

Yeah...they already had the parade with her in the lead...of course. Nice Nazi flag...Glory to Ukraine...seig heil.

Shades of Babi Yar...and I don't mean an old broad who owns hut with chicken legs.

ukraine-pogrom-freeland-16461160733x2.jp

canada-ukraine-rallies-20220227.jpg

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Yeah...they already had the parade with her in the lead...of course.

as goes Ontario, so goes the nation

so Gerald Butts started this all off by outflanking the NDP to the left in Ontario

Kathleen Wynne was the vacuous woke idiot vehicle for that here

then Butts took this show national, with the ultimate vacuous woke idiot, his college buddy Justin

so it's likely going to end up federally the way it has played out in Ontario

at the end of this run, on or before 2025, the Liberals & NDP will be thrown out unceremoniously

Trudeau will fly off into European exile, Jagmeet will get turfed out by the Dippers

then the leaderless and discredited Liberals & NDP will be in the wilderness for quite some time after

the Conservatives will ascend to power with a clear majority mandate

the problem then, will be the Conservatives of course

when they go woke, just like Justin Trudeau's crony Doug Ford has gone

the Conservatives will run as populists

until they are in office,

then they will immediately go back to pandering to Liberal voters, as per usual

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

the Conservatives will run as populists

until they are in office,

then they will immediately go back to pandering to Liberal voters, as per usual

Pierre is the closest thing I've seen to a pro-Canadian populists in a longtime. But, yeah...trust is earned. The best thing he has got is raw consistency over the time he has been in politics. Sort of like how The Donald is the exact same SOB he was in 1987.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Pierre is the closest thing I've seen to a pro-Canadian populists in a longtime. But, yeah...trust is earned. The best thing he has got is raw consistency over the time he has been in politics. Sort of like how The Donald is the exact same SOB he was in 1987.

the key is to stop looking for change at the political level

change doesn't happen there

change only happens at the cultural level, upstream from politics

and that cultural change is imposed by geopolitical events

so for Canada to change its culture of ridiculous vacuous wholly unserious self righteous virtue signalling foppery

you have to look for the geopolitical shock which will snap Canadians out of that, as a cultural sea change

I would suggest that there have been five geopolitical events which shaped Canadian culture in 100 years

the biggest of them all of course being the First World War

then Great Depression

Second World War

Post War Boom

Fall of the Iron Curtain

so you are looking for something on that scale

Canada doesn't change itself, world events impose cultural change upon Canada, precipitously

and I don't actually rule out a thermonuclear war

I just would not expect a global thermonuclear war, interpolar exchange from 1983

rather I would expect a theatre thermonuclear war

so not the end of the world, but plausibly a culture altering shock of historic proportions

the seal will have been broken, thermonuclear war will not be unthinkable anymore