Question for Trudeau Haters....

Your ignorance of politics shows again. Some bureaucrat approved the grant for the nonprofit group and some ignoroid in that group hired the scumbag. A hell of a long way from Trudeau or any hint of political involvement.

I was Chair of a non=profit once and the Treasurer was busted for embezlllement by her day job. Does that mean I should hate Chretien and never vote Liberal because a federal agency approved a small grant to us before anyone even knew she was crooked? Like FFS grab at straws why don't you.
Do you think the PM has to vet every potential employee of every branch of any group even relating in some way to gov't? That's what the remark means, you ppl seem to think so, yet claim he should. All the while claiming to desire less involvement in your daily life.

The point is that the woke religion of race is cannabinolizing itself because its proponents are hypocritical and racist. They judge people primarily on the basis of skin colour or superficial qualities.  So much time, energy, and tax money is going into looking for “systemic racism” that doesn’t exist in policies.  So instead the game is to privilege new races and groups.  It’s a new form of racism that undermines our meritocracy and breeds resentment.  That’s why it’s a pleasure to watch the Liberals reap what they’ve sown in their inquisition.  It’s the leaders of the French Revolution coming under fire from the movement they started.  I love it.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

15 hours ago, herbie said:

Do you think the PM has to vet every potential employee of every branch of any group even relating in some way to gov't?

I think for a position that the sole purpose is to curb racism, yes.  You should probably make sure the person you're hiring isn't a racist.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Why do people who call themselves anti-racists hire people or not based on their race?

That's weird.

And when there are job postings “for racialized people” that’s racism.  It’s race-based hiring.  It doesn’t even pretend to be fair or “affirmative action”

10 hours ago, herbie said:

Ever gone to a job interview and the thought "I wonder if they hire white people?" even crossed your mind?
No? And you think you can call the ones that did the racists?

Getta grip on reality!

hiring people based on race is obviously racism

if you support that and defend those whose do that

that's racist

you get a grip

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

hiring people based on race is obviously racism

NNNNNDDDUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I swear you ppl are so goddam thick you'll never get anything. Twist and convolute anything at all to reinforce your minds of brick.
That's exactly what I said - the thought NEVER even crossed your mind, but it often does w people of colour/women/handicapped.

18 minutes ago, herbie said:

NNNNNDDDUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I swear you ppl are so goddam thick you'll never get anything. Twist and convolute anything at all to reinforce your minds of brick.
That's exactly what I said - the thought NEVER even crossed your mind, but it often does w people of colour/women/handicapped.

yet you are defending hiring based on race as long as it's for minorities and not white people

you are the thick one

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are lots of examples where you can hire people based on race and it's okay, including white people. Let's stop debating these edge cases like they're important. Racism is problem in general and it's not defined by a black person not being allowed to play King Henry VII.

it is entirely to the advantage of the right to have these debtes

because the Progressive left is losing this war, badly

let them burn in a fire of the own making, let them hang themselves with their own rope

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

yet you are defending hiring based on race as long as it's for minorities and not white people

you are the thick one

I NEVER defended hiring by race, YOU twisted the subject into that. That's not even close to what I posted. The butt stubborn brick between your ears prevents you from comprehending words right in front of your eyes (or events for that matter). It's quite sad that nothing can be discussed on this board without being trolled on and on by people either sheer arseholes or with brains so miswired they mix up ones and zeros.

Fortunately Momma always said:
Never attribute to maliciousness what is usually just ignorance.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

meanwhile the people who support this stuff point fingers and project their own racism on others

inciting a revanchist populist revolt against themselves therein

these scumbag leftist Communist traitors live in fear, with good reason

even they sense that the wrath of an Old Testament God will befall them

the Progressive left has embarked upon a suicide mission

Anomie: the urge to destroy the other is the urge to destroy oneself

Babylon is falling, by its own hand

good riddance

Edited by Dougie93

32 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

inciting a revanchist populist revolt against themselves therein

these scumbag leftist Communist traitors live in fear, with good reason

even they sense that the wrath of an Old Testament God will befall them

the Progressive left has embarked upon a suicide mission

Anomie: the urge to destroy the other is the urge to destroy oneself

Babylon is falling, by its own hand

good riddance

Toxic politics in action.

Please ignore.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

1. it is entirely to the advantage of the right to have these debtes

2. because the Progressive left is losing this war, badly

3. let them burn in a fire of the own making, let them hang themselves with their own rope

1. What debate are we having?  Doesn't seem like one.

2. War... Hyperbolic hogwash.  As @eyeball points out, those calling everything war... Culture war and so on are all couch jockies.

3.  Etc. Etc. Yawn and out.

This is politics, not revolution.

• Like 1

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1. What debate are we having?  Doesn't seem like one.

2. War... Hyperbolic hogwash.  As @eyeball points out, those calling everything war... Culture war and so on are all couch jockies.

3.  Etc. Etc. Yawn and out.

This is politics, not revolution.

you are welcome to your views

I don't quarrel with opinions : fool's errand

never mind all that politics, as you like

so let's have a beer and enjoy a spectacular summer Saturday in Upper Canada

for supper, Ontario striploin steaks & Nova Scotia bacon wrapped scallops

homemade french fries & steakhouse salad

love thine enemies, Jesus of Nazareth said

• Like 1

I will even make a concession to the Liberal Party of Canada

legal weed, I voted for that, even against my beloved Stephen Harper

that was in fact the reason I threw Stephen Harper out of office : failing to get with that program

although at the time, even I did not realize that Justin Trudeau was a pathological lying psychopath

even I was taken in by the "Sunny Ways" platform

• Like 1

https://thecountersignal.com/exclusive-leak-trudeau-installing-weapons-armouries-interrogation-rooms-for-ministry-of-climate-change/

And yet another reason why there is such disdain for Trudeau in Canada.

The “Ministry of Climate Change”.  Interrogation rooms.  Weapons armouries.  What crazy nonsense is Trudeau dreaming up?

• Haha 1