Question for Trudeau Haters....

8 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The word 'fear' isn't in my dictionary.

Tree doesn’t seem to understand that it’s the government’s stoking of these fears and divisive rhetoric that are causing all sorts of new problems and distractions from the business of making Canada strong and free.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Tree doesn’t seem to understand that it’s the government’s stoking of these fears and divisive rhetoric that are causing all sorts of new problems and distractions from the business of making Canada strong and free.  

Guessing he/she likes being told what to do.  Hand your personal power over to an inept federal government.  Let them do the thinking for you.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Communists break things. They do not build.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are really slow on the uptake.  I have stated the opposite several times.

You are just making sandbox insults and lying again MH. You pretend to see swastikas just to stick up for Trudeau ffs.

2. Never supported him

You've backed him on 95% of his scandals, fascist actions, hatemongering and lies. 

3. I do think he's bad.

Oooh, that's dark. Don't get yourself a visit from the RCMP bruh.

I don't think you understand the concept of objectivity. 

Another generic insult. Oh no.

I am trying to help you here so you can contribute.  Otherwise, you should really leave the forum sorry to say.

MH I'm sorry to say that you'll never be a real contributor in an adult forum, or any productive adult dialogue for that matter. At best you'd be a good guest in conversations where all that matters is how you feel about topics.

You can't discuss facts with an open mind, you just go straight to sandbox insults when you're confronted with posts that destroy your narratives.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

In your opinion….  do you think most Canadians would agree that it has shifted “too far left”?

I think that most Canadians would say that "If you're accusing other people of racism, misogyny, xenophobia, ageism, religious bigotry, etc then you're obviously a really good person, and it is blasphemy for anyone to say anything bad about you."

A large minority of Canadians have a really hard time wrapping their heads around the fact that freezing people's bank accounts for supporting a peaceful protest is fascist in nature. They won't even believe that a peaceful protester was beaten by police after they surrendered on their knees when you show them video of it. 

It is reminiscent of how a frog would jump out if you put them in hot water, but if you put them in cold water and turn up the heat they'll stay there until they die: Canadians will believe in Trudeau until they realize that they're living in a country with absolutely no freedoms or human rights left whatsoever.

On 8/10/2022 at 11:23 AM, Boges said:

Not if PP wins leadership. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/poilievre-preferred-among-conservatives-but-charest-favoured-by-canadians-poll-1.6021107

They will lose Ontario, in a big way, if PP becomes the next leader. 

I question this. He is less abrasive than the Fords, but they thrived in the Toronto suburbs and exurbs. Most of the immigrants in these areas are from conservative, paternalistic cultures. Why do you think Harper did better there than the affable O'Toole or Scheer? Neither was seen as being strong in any sense. They both wobbled and backed down from fights. They smiled too much. This is not something inclined to impress people from any part of Asia. If Poilievre has decent policies and gives out the image of a strong, determined, confident man he'll get a lot more votes from those areas than O'Toole did.

On 8/10/2022 at 4:12 PM, TreeBeard said:

Maybe it’s a case of the stupid (policies) that people know versus the even stupider (policies) coming from Poilievre?

What would you choose…. stupid, or really stupid (policies)?

One would assume that come election time he will be talking about policies which interest the bulk of voters rather than that nonsense about cryptocurrency or the WEF.

On 8/11/2022 at 2:50 PM, PIK said:

Trudeau has pissed off almost every segment of the country, I think many libs will not vote this time. He is not lijed in Que, that a con mmajority could mean the separatists become official opposition again.

You are not wrong. But that just means they will double down on their usual tactic of fearmongering against the Conservatives.

On 8/9/2022 at 9:45 AM, WestCanMan said:

Being an anti-vaxer is in no way an indication of one's racist inclinations. Period. Full stop.

Being an anti vaxxer is a much better indicator of abject ignorance.

It's just a coincidence that abject ignorance is also a hallmark of racism.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Being an anti vaxxer is a much better indicator of abject ignorance.

It's just a coincidence that abject ignorance is also a hallmark of racism.

BS.  You can’t think of any proven intelligent well educated people that are racist?  Not one?  ‘Cause I’ve got a whole bag of ssshhhh, right here!*. I’ll give you a hint.  Eugenics.

*The above is a movie quote from one of the Austin Powers movies.

Edited by sharkman

12 hours ago, sharkman said:

Okay, it turns into a bit of a wordy video.  But I promise you that early on you will see Justin T trying to pull off wearing a cowboy hat!!  ? 

What a faker, anyway, Russel Brand neatly eviscerates Justin’s performance as PM.  It’s not pretty, and the primary reason why some people hate Trudeau.

When Trudeau claimed to be "mobbed by fans" at the Calgary Stampede, it was actually at a Liberal Party breakfast fundraiser held in a parking-lot nowhere near the fair grounds. Many dozens were there...less if security is taken out of the equation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

BS.  You can’t think of any proven intelligent well educated people that are racist?  Not one?  ‘Cause I’ve got a whole bag of ssshhhh, right here!*. I’ll give you a hint.  Eugenics.

I think eugenics is a good example of the capacity science has to be self-correcting. When it became obvious geneticists were barking up a wrong tree they abandoned it.

The only people still desperate to flog this dead horse are self-styled political 'scientists' of a right wing persuasion.

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I think eugenics is a good example of the capacity science has to be self-correcting. When it became obvious geneticists were barking up a wrong tree they abandoned it.

The only people still desperate to flog this dead horse are self-styled political 'scientists' of a right wing persuasion.

Eugenics was my hint, I see you are unable to think critically yet.  Eugenics was/is not the root problem, it’s only a symptom of what the cabal does with science.  

These days big pharma, big tech, big media, and various arms of our governments are all pushing disguised racism and tribalism to keep us separated and at each other’s throats.

For instance, you are racist towards those who refused vaccines because you were carefully programmed to think that way.  Meanwhile those with 3-4 vaccines are now starting to die in droves.

When they can no longer hide the deaths with silly lies like SADS, the public will be enraged, but it will be too late then.

Oh FFS wearing a cowboy hat or what socks he wore or playing Aladdin 30 years ago is the best you can come up with?

Rates right up there with 'my father grew up under the communists' and 'his father accepted Fidel Castro' in the how lame a reason to hate someone you can come up with category.

9 minutes ago, herbie said:

Oh FFS wearing a cowboy hat or what socks he wore or playing Aladdin 30 years ago is the best you can come up with?

Rates right up there with 'my father grew up under the communists' and 'his father accepted Fidel Castro' in the how lame a reason to hate someone you can come up with category.

Trudeau's role as Aladdin continues. he hides the magic lamp under his Stetson. Unfortunately the lamp has run out of pixie dust.

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Eugenics was my hint, I see you are unable to think critically yet.  Eugenics was/is not the root problem, it’s only a symptom of what the cabal does with science.  

These days big pharma, big tech, big media, and various arms of our governments are all pushing disguised racism and tribalism to keep us separated and at each other’s throats.

For instance, you are racist towards those who refused vaccines because you were carefully programmed to think that way.  Meanwhile those with 3-4 vaccines are now starting to die in droves.

When they can no longer hide the deaths with silly lies like SADS, the public will be enraged, but it will be too late then.

It's always fascinating listening to you guys tell us what we're being forced to think - by whom, why and even how but here's the thing you never ever come up with, evidence - of the cabal, it's organizational structure, the architects of said structure, meeting minutes, documents, whistleblowers, recordings of people saying things we shouldn't hear...nothing zilch, nada.

I mean what you're describing is thousands upon thousands of people working in planned unison to dupe millions upon millions of people. All without a shred of physical evidence and only your own innate critical thinking skills to guide you.

All I can say is that any organization, cabal, club or party that is this capable should probably be put in charge of the world.

I imagine the most efficient governing system possible is one that can do its job so smoothly that it just runs in the background without forever getting in our faces and pissing everyone off.

• Like 1

No, it’s not thousands upon thousands.  Much less, all it took to drive Germans into the abyss in the early 30’s was fear/desperation and then a hope called Hitler.  A whole nation set their hopes on Hitler FREELY at first.  Ask yourself, how the hell did that happen?

With amazing technology and lies, and the ability to silence “counter narratives”, just put something in every person’s hands to tell them what’s true and what’s a lie, and the rest are just details.

What helped me was I cancelled cable in 2018.  With a big enough lever one can move the world.    

Edit:  they have been working on this since the early 70’s

Edited by sharkman

55 minutes ago, sharkman said:

No, it’s not thousands upon thousands.

A little while ago you said; 

6 hours ago, sharkman said:

big pharma, big tech, big media, and various arms of our governments

Now you're saying just one person. 

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

all it took to drive Germans into the abyss in the early 30’s was fear/desperation and then a hope called Hitler.  A whole nation set their hopes on Hitler FREELY at first.  Ask yourself, how the hell did that happen?

With amazing technology and lies, and the ability to silence “counter narratives”, just put something in every person’s hands to tell them what’s true and what’s a lie, and the rest are just details.

What helped me was I cancelled cable in 2018.  With a big enough lever one can move the world.    

I'd suggest you stop ingesting LSD.

• Haha 1

And I suggest you stop taking Covid vaccines.  Ditto on monkeypox or any other “virus” that suddenly appears on the horizon. 

And you still can’t read.  I never said just one man.  Are you that much of a dolt that you think Hitler did it all by himself?  

Edited by sharkman

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

And you still can’t read.  I never said just one man.  

Oh you also said a whole nation but just not at first.  So the number of people now involved in your cabal is somewhere between millions and one.  That's not much help.

Are you that much of a dolt that you think Hitler did it all by himself?

No not at all. What I think is that believing Canada's population in 2022 is comparable to that which freely followed the worst monster in history into an abyss is ridiculous.  The idea that the silly dilettante we have for a PM is comparable to Hitler is a departure from reality that seems comparable to a bad acid trip.

You're saying unsubscribing from cable did this to you? 

• Thanks 1