Question for Trudeau Haters....

It's children that would rather honk horns and rant and blame anyone else for their self caused problems.

Us adults went to work and fed our families. And got the jab to ensure we'd be there to keep feeding them.

But we'll keep up this freedumb, sovereign person, someone's trying to 'control' me bullshit, won't we?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, herbie said:

It's children that would rather honk horns and rant and blame anyone else for their self caused problems.

Us adults went to work and fed our families. And got the jab to ensure we'd be there to keep feeding them.

But we'll keep up this freedumb, sovereign person, someone's trying to 'control' me bullshit, won't we?

The 'War Measures Act' for honking horns . . . . . really? 

The real child in that sad situation was your boy Trudeau . . . . nowhere to be seen, hiding behind mommy's couch, sniping his racist, misogynistic bullshit.  Not 'man' enough to appear in person and converse with his fellow Canadians. What a gutless coward.  But, you like him, will defend him . . . . . stand proud little man. Justin likes your ilk.

20 minutes ago, herbie said:

it's the governments fault, not theirs

children are the one's who blame people they disagree with for tyrannical government policies

• Like 1

5 hours ago, herbie said:

You’re just a naive dupe who thinks our government will save you.  You don’t understand that if the truckers and other citizens didn’t push back against government overreach, we could be in a bigger mess.  Make no mistake, more problems are coming, including more top-down cures that might be a lot worse than the disease.  I know you’ll unquestioningly accept less freedom and economic opportunity because you’ll buy whatever excuses you’re fed: Covid!  Climate!  Racism!  The Bolsheviks got away with their nonsense because of the gullibility of people like you.  ?

7 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. accusations of racism, are as usual, totally fabricated

2. children like you who buy into it

3. the adults know it's bullshit

1. I explained where they came from.  But keep pretending I didn't.  We all saw this idiot King babbling his nonsense from behind the wheel of his vehicle.

2. I explained that I don't.

3. You are so addled, that when I offer some criticisms of how the Convoy organized itself you think that I buy into the Liberal party.

If the Conservatives depend on people like you for strategy, they're going to decline to a cult of name-calling anger squirrels who can't govern.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I explained where they came from.  But keep pretending I didn't.  We all saw this idiot King babbling his nonsense from behind the wheel of his vehicle.

3. You are so addled, that when I offer some criticisms of how the Convoy organized itself you think that I buy into the Liberal party.

If the Conservatives depend on people like you for strategy, they're going to decline to a cult of name-calling anger squirrels who can't govern.

Name calling angry squirrels who can’t govern = Liberal Party of Canada.  

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pat King said nothing racist

if Conservatives depend on people like you for strategy, they will govern no different from Liberals, and have no use whatsoever

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You may not think so but most would.  Quote: "That's what their goal is - is to DEPOPULATE the CAUCASIAN RACE"

argument ad populum

he is saying that others are racist

pointing out the racism of others isn't racist

those who think it is

are not credible

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

They're not there yet.

Governing means winning elections.  The face of a winning party can't be a raving loon spouting White Supremacy behind the wheel.

Most of the protesters don’t even know who this King guy is.  Much is being made of a short video clip that seems to express paranoia about white people being replaced.  I don’t know how racist that is if it’s an expression of feeling pushed out or marginalized. That’s been the way people of colour have felt which is why we have civil rights.  I do think it’s important not to be so dismissive of such people as racist lunatics because that’s no way of dealing with frustrated and/or confused and/or racist people.  Ignoring or locking up such people isn’t wise.  Again, he didn’t insult anyone.

Where you lose credibility is drawing a line between this character who isn’t representative of most protesters and the Conservative leadership.  You’re playing the same game as Trudeau of dismissing the genuine concerns of millions of people by trying to associate them with racism or some other social evil.  You don’t see the validity in the protesters’ concerns.  What’s more you undermine freedom of assembly and protest by making it shameful.  I watched what unfolded quite closely, how because one person carried a swastika, likely comparing Trudeau to Hitler, Trudeau used that image to discredit a whole movement: “If you support them you’re walking with the swastikas.”  We know that no statues were damaged.  The media played along with the game because the identity politics rhetoric is so entrenched.

You don’t see how you’re abetting the Liberals.  The good news is that people are figuring out the game.  The Liberals don’t own the minorities who were well represented in the protests.  The Dems and Liberals want to stick the minorities in a victim box and take care of them because they don’t believe that individuals are capable of making their own decisions and accomplishing anything unless it’s bestowed by the noble Liberal bullshit artists.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. he is saying that others are racistp, ointing out the racism of others isn't racist

2. those who think it isa, re not credible

1. I'm not going to watch his rantings for an extended period to wait for him to say he's joking.  "We're being overrun" and the rest.  Not sure how "we" equates to others.

2. Even the casual listener would find your assessment of what he said incorrect.

29 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

1. Most of the protesters don’t even know who this King guy is.  

2. Where you lose credibility is drawing a line between this character who isn’t representative of most protesters and the Conservative leadership.  You’re playing the same game as Trudeau of dismissing the genuine concerns of millions of people by trying to associate them with racism or some other social evil.  

3. You don’t see the validity in the protesters’ concerns. 

4. You don’t see how you’re abetting the Liberals.  

5. The good news is that people are figuring out the game.   

1. Agreed.

2. Not my game, Trudeau's.  And I am giving you a common take, not how I feel.  See I can separate my thoughts from my feelings.

3. I see the repeatedly that this is not true. Myself, and most Canadians sympathize with them. Furthermore I have dear friends who sympathize, and even attended the protest.

4. I do see that, but you don't see the flaws and the strategy and how that's a weak point for the Convoy organizers and the politicians who are aligned with them.

5. People are getting sick of Trudeau, and the patriarchal nature of how the Liberals govern.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I'm not going to watch his rantings for an extended period to wait for him to say he's joking.  "We're being overrun" and the rest.  Not sure how "we" equates to others.

2. Even the casual listener would find your assessment of what he said incorrect.

the casual listener is an idiot

nothing in that video is racist

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. the casual listener is an idiot

2. nothing in that video is racist

1. And people accuse me of being arrogant.. really if you think the average voter is an idiot, you're ready to cancel elections, and this checks out about you.

2. White Replacement Theory isn't racist? Okay got it.

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. And people accuse me of being arrogant.. really if you think the average voter is an idiot, you're ready to cancel elections, and this checks out about you.

1. the average voter is an idiot

I don't support cancelling elections

"democracy is the worst form of government - except all the others that have been tried" - Winston Churchill

2. correct

52 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Saying one race is stronger or better than another is racist, sure, but that’s also why going down the “You’re a racist” spiral is so dangerous, because everyone is racist in the sense that we all have unconscious bias, feel a natural affinity to our in-group (people who look, sound, and act like us), and we all play “my group is better than your group” games (Olympics anyone?).   You can’t make people think unnaturally.  You can enshrine equal rights under the law and message about the importance of merit and countering our biases.  Categorizing groups according to levels of victimhood/privilege is a fool’s game and certainly a form of systemic racism.

White supremacy is a problem, but unless it incites violence, banning forms of speech isn’t the answer.  Education and integration between groups will take the edge off most extremism. Silence anyone long enough and you will see extremism.  The Black Panthers and other black power groups dabbled in similar extremism.

What’s grotesque and wrong is this idea that the state knows best what existing rights you should be allowed to exercise and how much favour you deserve based on your group identity.  It creates classes of victims who the state defines as in need of assistance based on superficial markers like race or ethnicity.  Of course relying on the state to take care of you comes with a price: compliance and appreciation — oh, and your vote in the next election.  It’s weak-minded and infantilizing.

I realize some people need a leg up and some groups have been more hard done by.  It’s why we have safety nets and where people are of equal merit but one is a minority, we hire the minority to boost representation to reflect our new society.  We must not throw out our meritocracy, however, or create preferred racial/group status.  We already have a seemingly interminable mess with the Indian Act.

The healthiest mindset for all people is self-reliance.

Edited by Zeitgeist

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Saying 'period full stop' is not a magic incantation to make my points disappear.

You don't have points, you have lame excuses. 

Trudeau absolutely was wrong to say that being an anti-vaxer has anything to do with racism. It's Hitlerist identity politics 101. 

That's a fact and the existence of a man named Pat King doesn't change anything.

2. He didn't need a "good" one, just one that would play with his audience.

Sure, there's an audience that wants to hear hateful, divisive rhetoric that's reminiscent of early 1930s Berlin, but the PMOC shouldn't be the one preaching it. It was a black mark on Canada. 

3. Boo hoo.  The purpose of the Convoy was "F*CK Trudeau" remember?  Stop crying foul for him returning fire.  Nobody cares.

Good gawd you're a liar. 

The purpose of the Freedom Convoy was to protest against vax-fascism. Everyone in Canada knows that.

Of course there were people there linking it to Justin Hitler, and rightly so, but that doesn't give the PM any reason to lie and hatemonger. And it's weird that you'd call hatemongering from the PM "returning fire".

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Trudeau absolutely was wrong to say that being an anti-vaxer has anything to do with racism. It's Hitlerist identity politics 101. 

2. That's a fact and the existence of a man named Pat King doesn't change anything.

3. The purpose of the Freedom Convoy was to protest against vax-fascism. Everyone in Canada knows that.

1. I didn't say he wasn't.

2. It gives Trudeau et al an angle that plays with those who don't know anything about the movement.

3. Then why were they demanding Trudeau step down and have the GG assist in the formation of a new government?  Am I lying now?

18 hours ago, herbie said:

It don't matter in the black or white of the extreme right even if you don't like Trudeau, have and never would vote for him if you don't join the chorus of hatred, you're the enemy.

Like you can call someone a fascist dictator all you like, but can't explain how the leader of a minority gov't can be one.

You're like a guy who says that he didn't vote for Hitler and didn't wear swastikas, but who said that the hatemongering against the Jews was well-deserved, and the gesunheitspass had some merit, and freezing the bank accounts of dissidents was reasonable, and imprisoning dissidents was justified, beating protesters was necessary, burning books was necessary to stop the flow of disinformation, etc. 

If you think that silently disliking Hitler while sticking up for his fascist actions was the right thing to do then most people would consider you a Nazi. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

Relax, people, Castro’s bastard son is starting to run out of options.  The people behind him realize this and are frantically searching for a replacement.

The Conservatives are going to make a big comeback.

Not if PP wins leadership. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/poilievre-preferred-among-conservatives-but-charest-favoured-by-canadians-poll-1.6021107

About one in seven Canadians polled said a Poilievre victory would make them more likely to vote Conservative in the next election, with only a small fraction more saying the same of a Charest victory.

However, more than one in four people polled said a Poilievre victory would make them less likely to vote Conservative, compared with one in five who said that about Charest.

That divide is starkest in seat-rich Ontario, where a Poilievre victory would make 28 per cent of those polled less likely to vote Conservative, compared with 16 per cent who said that of Charest.

They will lose Ontario, in a big way, if PP becomes the next leader. 

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I didn't say he wasn't.

You're trying to justify it. There's no justification for hatemongering. Period. (hah)

2. It gives Trudeau et al an angle that plays with those who don't know anything about the movement.

"An angle"? You're calling hatemongering "an angle"? It's abhorrent, appalling and disgusting and no PMOC should ever lie and stoop to that level. It literally draws legitimate comparisons to Nazi Germany.

And why should a PMOC be misleading "those who don't know anything about the movement"? Are you vouching for his disinformation as well? 

Jesus Christ man, do you even think about what you're saying and who you're protecting?

3. Then why were they demanding Trudeau step down and have the GG assist in the formation of a new government?  Am I lying now?

"They"? Who are "they"? 

Did all anti-vaxers demand that Trudeau step down and that the GG should assist in the formation of a new gov't?

Trudeau didn't say that the leaders of the Freedom Convoy were "very often racists and misogynists", he said that about everyone who is against mandatory pseudovaxxxing

99% of Canadians didn't even know who Pat King was until after the convoy was already in Ottawa but millions of us have been against mandatory vaccinations since well before the convoy was a pipe dream. How did we suddenly get branded as racists and misogynists just because of that guy? Why did our mealy mouthed little piece of shit PM throw us all under the bus just to protect Pfizer's profit margins? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Boges said:

Not if PP wins leadership. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/poilievre-preferred-among-conservatives-but-charest-favoured-by-canadians-poll-1.6021107

They will lose Ontario, in a big way, if PP becomes the next leader. 

Wait until he wins the conservative nomination, polls and preferences will change.

It will be an anti liberal voter block that carries the day.  Castro’s bastard has been a disaster.

Our Canadian media has been in the tank for Trudeau and now doesn’t know what to do…

• Like 4