Question for Trudeau Haters....

4 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

I said you weren't good enough to shine their boots 

As far as your soldier boy fantasy I have no interest in engaging, nor would I give out anyones name on an anonymous message board,  particularly to someone struggling with mental health(ie you) as I would worry you may act out your delusions on real patriots 

That means a lot coming from someone who's main source of pride is their ability to get stoned. FFS, what else do you brag about kid?  

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That means a lot coming from someone who's main source of pride is their ability to get stoned. FFS, what else do you brag about kid?  

Good try big guy, but basing your opinion on the name I use in some random forum. Weak

Edited by SkyHigh
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

you're the one with the beef

you want to settle it or not ?

I'm offering you satisfaction on the street

Again just proving you lack the mental stability to have really been given a gun by the military. 

Those that act like tough guys rarely are

Edited by SkyHigh
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 4:08 PM, herbie said:

None!

Like I said, as the fact is, they're not appointed on the basis of their politics. Even if you're only capable of seeing a ruling as 'liberal' you're assuming that harsh sentences and punishment must be conservative values. And yeah that is from a lifetime of observation that the loudest conservatives at the root of it believe someone must be punished for not following what they personally decide is right.

In a perfect world perhaps, it may even be written that way in the policies that define the process,, but in reality, all appointed judges have their files reviewed with a fine tooth comb, along with their all decisions made in court, and it is not hard to separate who is on the left or right side of the law. 

And i am not assuming anything a liberal judge can give out sentences that fit the crime, but in general, a liberal-minded judge is more apt to give out litter sentences. 

I could give you thousands of examples, how about a guy that is 3 times over the legal limit to drive, strikes a van kills a grandfather, and 2 very young kids, the driver is sentenced to 10 years serves 4, and is now out. I ask you is that a fair sentence?

I personally think it is not a fair sentence, and I'm sure the family that lost their grandfather and kids don't either. For me, life would not have been long enough. 

Just now, SkyHigh said:

Again just proving you lack the mental stability to have really been given a gun by the military. 

Those that act like tough guys rarely are

I'm not that tough

but if you say which Canadian soldiers you know that join you in an attack against me

I will get in contact with them to find out why

if you say you are from Regent Park and you want to settle a beef that way

I will come to you directly,  and you can tell me to my face

are you in downtown Toronto ?

where do you want to meet ?

how about River & Gerrard ?

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not that tough

but if you say which Canadian soldiers you know that join you in an attack against me

So you're lying about coming from the park too? 

Tell me more about your fantasies 

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not that tough

Settle a beef?

Oh son I have no emotional investment in some random internet fool

I just enjoy laughing at anonymous people trying to live in their internet fantasies 

Anyway I'm in Montréal now, but if you want to come down for some poutine and a good microbrew you're welcome,  I know some good therapists as well

• Haha 1

Just now, SkyHigh said:

Settle a beef?

Oh son I have no emotional investment in some random internet fool

I just enjoy laughing at anonymous people trying to live in their internet fantasies 

Anyway I'm in Montréal now, but if you want to come down for some poutine and a good microbrew you're welcome,  I know some good therapists as well

you're the anonymous one

I'm not anonymous

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm basing it on the name that you CHOSE in an internet forum. 

Please take the time to read my interaction with Dougie93 

He made a claim " from Regent Park " I asked a direct question that anyone from there would know, he avoided it then started making threats 

Yet I'm the one who's intentions should be questioned?

Come on now

Just now, SkyHigh said:

He made a claim " from Regent Park " I asked a direct question that anyone from there would know, he avoided it then started making threats 

Come on now

I made no threats

you claim to know Canadian Army veterans, I simply asked who that was

you claim you are from Regent Park, so I offered to meet you there so you can tell me what for to my face

nobody threatened you

you're the one who says I am "crazy" & "dangerous" somehow

but I never claimed that

8 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Come on now

he's from Regent Park

he even showed me where he used to live

you questioning his integrity

is a sign of your lack of character

you can't back up what you say

Drew can

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I never went to the YMCA

the only after school place I went to was the Cabbagetown Boxing Club

Right! no idea about the boys and girls club, my guess you found cabbage town on Google, took your long time to answer and it was with a poor deflection.

Of course I not going to give names that can easily be traced, again I think you're dealing with some mental health issues 

Just now, SkyHigh said:

Right! no idea about the boys and girls club, my guess you found cabbage town on Google, took your long time to answer and it was with a poor deflection.

Of course I not going to give names that can easily be traced, again I think you're dealing with some mental health issues 

which boys & girls club

are you talking about the K-Club at Spruce & Sumach ?

20 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

It's a good thing you're just living out some internet fantasy and were never actually armed by " Her magesties forces " because that would be scary,  I've known many people that have served bravely and you sir lack the mental health and critical thinking skills to shine their boots 

I have never met Dougie personally. But one thing I do know is he has served in the Royal Canadian Regiment and has served his Regiment and Country with honor. More than most people in Canada could ever imagine doing. So much so he was chosen by his chain of command to train young Infanteers in the art of Combat. I guess that covers the mental health and critical thinking skills required to shine boots. 

He is a respected member of a brotherhood that regards him as a World Class Warrior. I'm not asking anything of you, just telling you have crossed a line that you have not earned. 

• Like 1