Question for Trudeau Haters....

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Trudeau has proven himself to be more self absorbed than a leader for this country. His stature amongst the world leader has fallen to very low levels and by doing so, he has dragged Canada and Canada's reputation with him.

Is that something you can tangibly prove? Or is it just because the Right-Wing globally have taken note of him. 

I recall a Twitter post from an American Pundit saying that clearing out the Convoy was worse than Putin invading Ukraine. 

This speaks to the Joe Rogan comment. 

He knows jack shit about Canada or the Canadian political process. But he feels confident enough to call Canada a Communist nation. And right-wingers up here lap it up. 

Edited by Boges

14 minutes ago, Boges said:

I don't really have any problem with flag waving.

I just know what flag waving like that represents in relation to the Convoy. That's what I find distasteful. 

So its the Convoy you find distasteful. Yet the convoy is over and you still what...hold a grudge against people protesting? Does watching "greenies" glue their hands to priceless works of art bother you? How about "greenies" blocking major roadways during rush hour? Or slashing tires? Or do you hold any grudge against the "mostly peaceful protesters" of the "summer of love"?

Or is all that OK with you?

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So its the Convoy you find distasteful. Yet the convoy is over and you still what...hold a grudge against people protesting?

I think that type of person has used the symbolism around the Convoy to create a political movement. . . one that I find distasteful. 

Does watching "greenies" glue their hands to priceless works of art bother you? How about "greenies" blocking major roadways during rush hour? Or slashing tires? Or do you hold any grudge against the "mostly peaceful protesters" of the "summer of love"?

Or is all that OK with you?

No. All that seems childish. I'm not Left-wing. I think a lot of what the Left does is pointless and I don't personally like JT either. But it takes a special kind of hate to have a profanity on your bumper sticker. 

27 minutes ago, Boges said:

Is that something you can tangibly prove? Or is it just because the Right-Wing globally have taken note of him. 

I recall a Twitter post from an American Pundit saying that clearing out the Convoy was worse than Putin invading Ukraine. 

What are you asking me to prove?

He has been to many meetings with world leaders and does not get the "press" he used to. He does not get the attention he used to. It seems he is just another 3rd world person now. Australia was pissed at him and Canada over the pacific trade issues.. The US is definitely not considering Canada as a partner anymore.

Even you say twitter demeans him. So, what do you want? I am sure there are more vehement Trudeau haters that can put together a lengthy list.

3 hours ago, Boges said:

It's a Devil you know situation. 

I personally voted for the Liberals in September . . . .  

I also won't support PP. 

Well, just as long as you're in your 'comfort zone' . . . . . happy with a failed energy policy, happy with racial division, happy with a stalled economy, happy with a staggering national debt . . . happy, happy, happy!

Afraid to strive for something better.  Afraid to take the necessary steps to help get this country off it's knees.  Stand proud Boges. You're the kind of citizen JT will use/abuse.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

I think that type of person has used the symbolism around the Convoy to create a political movement. . . one that I find distasteful. 

No. All that seems childish. I'm not Left-wing. I think a lot of what the Left does is pointless and I don't personally like JT either. But it takes a special kind of hate to have a profanity on your bumper sticker. 

You find citizens with a certain political ideology distasteful.

Q: Why would profanity on a bumber sticker bother you?

I'm a Trudeau hater because the guy had done irreparable harm and damage on multiple levels to this once great country. 

Trudeau's tax and spend policies do nothing to the big business cronies. They harm the middle class the most as they go in direct competition with the middle class for goods and services and also drives up inflation. The rich folks don't care because all that printed money gets funneled to them anyway.. the government is what's making people poor

I just took a job at a family owned truck customization shop, right in my neighbourhood

they hired me on the spot

it's all truckers, working class Canadian white guys with beards & tattoos,

and they all hate Trudeau

escaped from the corporate grind, working with my people

straight says, Monday to Friday, 8 to 4

honk honk !

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Boges said:

It's a Devil you know situation. 

I personally voted for the Liberals in September because the CPC was courting support from Anti-Vaxxers. And they continue to show sympathy to the Convoyers. I don't want the Canada those people want. 

I also won't support PP. 

You don't have to make up excuses on why you voted liberal, nobody really cares why, that's your choice, vote for anyone you want.... but don't say I would have voted conservative because of this reason or that reason .... it is being dishonest and misleading ... like your seeking approval from the conservative base on this forum or something...

Canadians are tired of being constantly lied to, and deceived, with no real leadership being seen at home or abroad. and if you want to support all of that then well your expectations are not very high in my opinion.

Last time I checked those people are Canadians as well, but they don't make up the entire conservative voting base. you're painting them all with the same brush when they represent the outer fringe. 

Change is coming, what it looks like nobody knows, but I would place a large wager it does not include Justin. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boges said:

Are you satisfied being on the fringe?

when you serve in the Canadian Army, you are on the fringe of Canadian society, no doubt

when you walk around in uniform, people stare at you, sometimes with fear in their eyes

you can't get more alienated from unmartial Canadian polite society, than to be a Canadian soldier

strangers in our own land, surrounded by brainwashed people

who hate our own history, culture & Commander-in-Chief

they even say that HM colours are a "hate symbol" now

goes with the territory

God save the Queen from this lunatic leftist cult invading from America

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Yes, you are, you said it yourself. it's like calling yourself a conservative but voting liberal...own it, there is nothing wrong with it... and yet all the left does or does not do, is still better than being a conservative.

It does not have to be hate, more like dislike, kind of like fuck cancer, but how many PMs have had bumper stickers made up about them...no flashing lights going off yet.  

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

It does not have to be hate

it's not really emotional for me, it's all about the rule of law

he invoked martial law under false pretenses

in order to turn the brotherhood against one another in the streets

forcing Mounties to beat decorated veterans down with clubs simply to crush a peaceful assembly

there's no coming back from that

the Prime Minister is a traitor against our own colours

fit for the yardarm

if I had my druthers, he'd be executed for treason at dawn by firing squad

it's not about hate

that is just what the penalty should be for nefarious treason knowingly committed

actively under false pretenses pitting Canadians against one another

inciting a civil conflict in our civil society

literally trying to provoke a civil war

simply for him to cravenly cling to power

he claims that Canada has committed "genocide"

he claims that the Canadian Colours are a "symbol of hate"

he claims that Canadian decorated veterans are "enemies of the state"

this maniac is more insane,  and despises us more,  than our arch nemesis Adolf Hitler

if that is not treason, then I don't know what would be

25 Canadian soldiers were executed by firing squad in the First World War

23 were posthumously pardoned

and every one of them was a Canadian angel, compared to this pathetic ignominious poltroon

we shot 23 innocent Canadian men, our own soldiers, they gave all for us

yet we let this psychopath run amok without consequence

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 1

You're living in fear say the ones scared of needles.

O'Toole was too liberal... keep it up righty loonies and Trudeau will be PM forever. Lose one more election and the PC will re-form their old party so people like me might actually consider them as a choice.

Hell maybe their worst fear will come true: a Liberal-NDP-Green coalition.

the Liberals, NDP, Greens, and Conservatives; will all be wiped out

the whole Laurentian Elite political class is going to be wiped out

by a global fiscal & economic catastrophe, an epoch never before seen

I don't know what parties will form in the wake of them

but if the scumbag sociopathic elites in Canada now, are no longer able to buy votes with printed money

there will be a complete reordering of politics in Canada, with all new parties

8 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Not sure if Italy these days is better off though.

indeed, I'm not saying it will be a panacea

but the Canadian patties as currently configured

are entirely reliant on buying votes with printed money

once that is no longer possible

then things will shift to the actual interests of the various classes of Canadians

none the less, I believe that the trucker, farmer, soldier coalition will stand

and it will be a formidable force

because unlike the urbane elites

truckers, farmers & soldiers are loyal to Her Majesty

we are the salt o' the Canadian earth

truckers, farmers, soldiers, roughnecks, lumberjacks & fishermen

when Her Majesty invokes "Canadian"

she is talking about us

these urbane Liberal NDP elties in the cities

they are a people without a history, nothing to kill & die for

truckers, farmers, soldiers

roughnecks, lumberjacks & fishermen

upon the heights of Queenston

upon the heights of VImy Ridge

what urbane leftist elties would be amongst us in the breach ?

none of course

because they would not kill & die for anything

never mind kill & die for the story of our people

a Scots German Empire, to find a Northwest Passage

Victoria Hanover, Queen & Empress

Mother Canada

48351198257_9e841e9dcf_b.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

That happened in Italy in the early 1990's. All the established political parties collapsed and new ones were formed after.

Not sure if Italy these days is better off though.

And have been in coalition ever since with elected the ruling party collapsing ever 2 years.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, herbie said:

0'Toole was too liberal . . . keep it up righty loonies and Trudeau will be PM forever. Lose one more election and the PC will re-form their old party so people like me might actually consider them as a choice.

Hell maybe their worst fear will come true: a Liberal-NDP-Green coalition.

0'Toole changed policy mid-campaign.  That's what lost him an election.

Like their Democratic counterparts in the US, Trudeau and the Liberals have moved way over to the left, firmly into NDP turf. Not all that long ago, Liberal leaders were pragmatic enough to understand that the economy actually mattered as well as the size of deficits and the debt. Trudeau has gone full-on woke much to the detriment of our country. 

I can never support any leader that wants to shut down free speech and control what we can and can't see.

With his history of ethics violations, blackface, groping etc who in their right mind would still vote for this guy? No other party leader has a history as bad as Trudeau's.

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Like their Democratic counterparts in the US, Trudeau and the Liberals have moved way over to the left, firmly into NDP turf.

is it really even the left tho ?

because they've lost the working classes

they've replaced the working classes with this ivory tower academic & managerial elite

the Liberals & NDP have become the parties of the establishment ruling class

that doesn't seem like the left to me

53 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

0'Toole changed policy mid-campaign.  That's what lost him an election.

If he hadn't pivoted mid-campaign, his loss would have been greater. If Pierre Poillievre tries to run on his current  platform, Trudeau will crush him. Canadian voters are straddling the centre line. Parliament has to reflect that. Mr. Poillievere currently reflects the social credit rump. Bitcoin is the new funny money.