Question for Trudeau Haters....

And don't get me wrong. I don't particularly like Trudeau either. Though make harsh value judgements about the type of person that puts a "Fuck Trudeau" sticker on their Truck. 

Trudeau has won three elections in a row. Last two he's lost the popular vote, but that's mostly due to voting saturation out West. A Riding won with 80% of the vote is still only worth one seat. 

My question is. What is your long-game here? Are you satisfied being on the fringe?

I'll give Erin O'Toole credit, he tried to make the CPC more appealing to the masses, then he got kicked out. PP only proves to further that polarization. 

PP has no hope of winning the 905. Those are the seats that tilt any Federal campaign into one column or the other.  

Edited by Boges
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

And don't get me wrong. I don't particularly like Trudeau either. Though I can make a value judgement about the type of person that puts a Fuck Trudeau sticker on their Truck. 

Trudeau has won three elections in a row. Last two he's lost the popular vote, but that's mostly due to voting saturation out West. A Riding won with 80% of the vote is still only worth one seat. 

My question is. What is your long-game here? Are you satisfied being on the fringe?

I'll give Erin O'Toole credit, he tried to make the CPC more appealing to the masses, then he got kicked out. PP only proves to further that polarization. 

PP has no hope of winning the 905. Those are the seats that tilt any Federal campaign into one column or the other.  

Principals Boges. Something it appears you lack.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Boges said:

Not on the fringe at all . . . 

My question is:  What is the attraction to a PM that is totally inept?

GTA/905 seem to like Trudeau . . . . why?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Not on the fringe at all . . . 

My question is:  What is the attraction to a PM that is totally inept?

GTA/905 seem to like Trudeau . . . . why?

It's a Devil you know situation. 

I personally voted for the Liberals in September because the CPC was courting support from Anti-Vaxxers. And they continue to show sympathy to the Convoyers. I don't want the Canada those people want. 

I also won't support PP. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Boges said:

It's a Devil you know situation. 

I personally voted for the Liberals in September because the CPC was courting support from Anti-Vaxxers. And they continue to show sympathy to the Convoyers. I don't want the Canada those people want. 

I also won't support PP. 

See what they've done to you and so many others?

You live for fear. Uncomfortable now without it. I pity folks like you. But I cannot blame you. I can blame those who formulate and perpetuate said fear. And...I do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

See what they've done to you and so many others?

You live for fear. Uncomfortable now without it. I pity folks like you. But I cannot blame you. I can blame those who formulate and perpetuate said fear. And...I do.

You've really diluted yourself to think that those that don't think like you lack the critical thought to know better. It's pathetic arrogance. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Principalss Boges. Something it appears you lack.

What you call principles, Nationalist, is actually what a rational person knows is stupidity.

Edited by Queenmandy85
Dougie illuminated my poor spelling

1 minute ago, Boges said:

You've really diluted yourself to think that those that don't think like you lack the critical thought to no better. It's pathetic arrogance. 

You must mean deluded?

No delusions Boges. Observation and dry truth. Don't believe me? Tell me...how many times have these fear-mongers been proven wrong? Could they even attain power without fear and lies? Why do you believe things your own senses tell you are not true?

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You must mean deluded?

No delusions Boges. Observation and dry truth. Don't believe me? Tell me...how many times have these fear-mongers been proven wrong? Could they even attain power without fear and lies? Why do you believe things your own senses tell you are not true?

Feat Mongering about what? COVID? 

Is this really all about COVID? 

Just now, Boges said:

Feat Mongering about what? COVID? 

Is this really all about COVID? 

"FEAR".

No...its not all about The Rona...although that has been a big part of it all.

How many times in your life have these "institutions" tried to tell you the world is gonna end due to freezing or over heating? Several I bet. Have they ever been right? Not even in the same ballpark.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...Engineered viruses that originate in food markets...White folks must pay for their relations with the natives, but the natives must never be examined for culpability...The refugees flooding Europe are peaceful people just wanting a better life...Peaceful protests...

shall I go on?

We've all been lied to so much that it almost feels normal now. ALMOST.

Free yourself...examine the information and ask yourself if it really makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

"FEAR".

No...its not all about The Rona...although that has been a big part of it all.

How many times in your life have these "institutions" tried to tell you the world is gonna end due to freezing or over heating? Several I bet. Have they ever been right? Not even in the same ballpark.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...Engineered viruses that originate in food markets...White folks must pay for their relations with the natives, but the natives must never be examined for culpability...The refugees flooding Europe are peaceful people just wanting a better life...Peaceful protests...

shall I go on?

We've all been lied to so much that it almost feels normal now. ALMOST.

Free yourself...examine the information and ask yourself if it really makes sense.

Maybe you should 

Sounds like you're in tinfoil hat territory. Which is likely why the average Canadian voter doesn't share your passion about certain issues. 

But feel free to continue with your rage and Canadian Flag on your truck. It makes it easy to identify the crazies. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Maybe you should 

Sounds like you're in tinfoil hat territory. Which is likely why the average Canadian voter doesn't share your passion about certain issues. 

But feel free to continue with your rage and Canadian Flag on your truck. It makes it easy to identify the crazies. 

The "crazies" put our flag on their trucks...in your learned opinion?

Again...I pity you.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Well then I expect you find the flying of our flag is distasteful.

Perhaps you'd be happier in a world with no flags or nations?

I don't really have any problem with flag waving.

I just know what flag waving like that represents in relation to the Convoy. That's what I find distasteful. 

2 hours ago, Boges said:

And don't get me wrong. I don't particularly like Trudeau either. Though make harsh value judgements about the type of person that puts a "Fuck Trudeau" sticker on their Truck. 

To answer your question, being a Trudeau hater does not put you on the fringe at all. So there is no satisfaction to be had.

Trudeau has proven himself to be more self absorbed than a leader for this country. His stature amongst the world leader has fallen to very low levels and by doing so, he has dragged Canada and Canada's reputation with him.

I did not vote for him last election, I voted conservative knowing full well that the conservative leader was unworthy but, better tan NDP or liberal.

In my opinion, Trudeau won by default and Canadians had very little choice. Yes, he seems to be hated right now but the closer we get to the next election, the more he will schmooze, give things and be back on the liked list. Unfortunately, Pierre Poliwhatever seems the front runner on the Con side but to me, he is just blowing smoke up everyones arse and has no real vision. You cannot claim to be a leader when all you do is throw stones at the opposition and that is all Pierre does (in his leadership campaign and at Trudeau).