Great Reset Coming Soon

9 minutes ago, West said:

I don't believe that's happening. If it is its because of large scale factory farms that groups like the WEF are pushing for. 

And yes you can protest so long as you don't have "unacceptable views". 

FYjLIB_WQAATZVw.jpeg.jpg

What don't you believe? That the farmers in the Netherlands are not have created and nitrogen and ammonia runoff problem? Netherlands is a tiny country with many many waterways and 50,000 agriculture (primarily flowers) and livestock farmers. So yes, it is very much a problem.

Also, we have had tractors going down our streets in Ottawa, a number of times.

The issue in the Netherlands is not factory farms, it is the purported 50,000 small farmers .

Protests in Ottawa are an almost daily event, with all sorts of different causes and issues.

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What don't you believe? That the farmers in the Netherlands are not have created and nitrogen and ammonia runoff problem? Netherlands is a tiny country with many many waterways and 50,000 agriculture (primarily flowers) and livestock farmers. So yes, it is very much a problem.

Also, we have had tractors going down our streets in Ottawa, a number of times.

The issue in the Netherlands is not factory farms, it is the purported 50,000 small farmers .

Protests in Ottawa are an almost daily event, with all sorts of different causes and issues.

As I said, they are creating a food shortage to justify some climate change bs. Blame on the climate rather than their inept policy decisions which led to the "crisis"

And only those with unacceptable views are violently broken up. And held months in jail without even a trial date  

Edited by West
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, West said:

As I said, they are creating a food shortage to justify some climate change bs. Blame on the climate rather than their inept policy decisions which led to the "crisis"

And only those with unacceptable views are violently broken up. And held months in jail without even a trial date  

The same happened with Covid.  Our government’s response to Covid caused more problems than Covid.  Workplace absence epidemics due to outdated quarantine and screening rules.  Supply chain slowdowns due to lockdowns, quarantines, and absenteeism.  Flight delays and cancellations due to the issues above and the ArriveCan vax pass.  The destruction of stabilizing institutions: family, church, temple, mosque.  Crippling impacts on social-emotional well-being and mental health due to isolation and constant fear-mongering.  The population is weakened and vulnerable. Once Covid waned as a real health problem, it became about Ukraine and climate change.

If they can’t get the crop failures and food shortages through climate change they’ll engineer them in the name of fighting climate change then blame climate change for the shortages.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, West said:

What is it you don't understand.

It is not climate change, it is nitrogen oxide and ammonia getting into the waters killing fish and the aquatic environment.

"Nitrogen, a key nutrient for plants, is also an insidious pollutant. Fertilizer washing off fields ends up in lakes and coastal areas, causing algal blooms that kill marine life. Airborne nitrogen can also harm ecosystems. One source is nitrogen oxides, mostly from power plants and engine exhaust. In the Netherlands, even more comes from the ammonia vapors from livestock urine and manure. Both kinds of nitrogen react to form aerosols that cause smog, damage foliage, and acidify the soil, hindering roots' absorption of nutrients. ":

https://www.science.org/content/article/nitrogen-crisis-jam-packed-livestock-operations-has-paralyzed-dutch-economy

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

It is not climate change, it is nitrogen oxide and ammonia getting into the waters killing fish and the aquatic environment.

"Nitrogen, a key nutrient for plants, is also an insidious pollutant. Fertilizer washing off fields ends up in lakes and coastal areas, causing algal blooms that kill marine life. Airborne nitrogen can also harm ecosystems. One source is nitrogen oxides, mostly from power plants and engine exhaust. In the Netherlands, even more comes from the ammonia vapors from livestock urine and manure. Both kinds of nitrogen react to form aerosols that cause smog, damage foliage, and acidify the soil, hindering roots' absorption of nutrients. ":

https://www.science.org/content/article/nitrogen-crisis-jam-packed-livestock-operations-has-paralyzed-dutch-economy

They will blame food shortages on climate change and droughts, not inept government policy. Just like they blamed an obviously failing healthcare system on the unvaccinated despite poor management creating issues for several years. 

Edited by West

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The same happened with Covid.  Our government’s response to Covid caused more problems than Covid.  Workplace absence epidemics due to outdated quarantine and screening rules.  Supply chain slowdowns due to lockdowns, quarantines, and absenteeism.  Flight delays and cancellations due to the issues above and the ArriveCan vax pass.  The destruction of stabilizing institutions: family, church, temple, mosque.  Crippling impacts on social-emotional well-being and mental health due to isolation and constant fear-mongering.  The population is weakened and vulnerable. Once Covid waned as a real health problem, it became about Ukraine and climate change.

If they can’t get the crop failures and food shortages through climate change they’ll engineer them in the name of fighting climate change then blame climate change for the shortages.  

Exactly. 

These guys aren't your friend. They believe the world is overpopulated. 

1 hour ago, West said:

They will blame food shortages on climate change and droughts, not inept government policy. Just like they blamed an obviously failing healthcare system on the unvaccinated despite poor management creating issues for several years. 

?? failing healthcare??

No real comment to make on the situation in Netherlands so you deflect to covid again??

Bottom line is the farmers protest in Netherlands, which some here are supporting, is because the government is protecting the environment, the lakes, the rivers, the coastal area and Dutch eco system from nitrogen oxides and ammonia. Nothing to do with climate change, certainly nothing to do with covid and everything to do with protecting the environment.

I ask you again,are you against saving the environment of a small country or you OK with it being destroys by chemical agents used by 50,000 farmers??

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

?? failing healthcare??

No real comment to make on the situation in Netherlands so you deflect to covid again??

Bottom line is the farmers protest in Netherlands, which some here are supporting, is because the government is protecting the environment, the lakes, the rivers, the coastal area and Dutch eco system from nitrogen oxides and ammonia. Nothing to do with climate change, certainly nothing to do with covid and everything to do with protecting the environment.

I ask you again,are you against saving the environment of a small country or you OK with it being destroys by chemical agents used by 50,000 farmers??

Not jumping around at all.. the same scare tactics are being used, a hard power play, to destroy small scale farming and hand it over to multinationals. We saw previous governments do that here where they'd create legislation to land on the side of the big multinational Corp, ie Cargill, which made it easy for them to sue small scale farmers for something as small as seed blowing on to someone else's field. We saw it with the systematic destruction of small business during covid while Amazon and others brought in record profit. 

Netherlands is doing the same, hiding behind environmental excuses. When the food supply is destroyed, they'll Blame climate change... got it?

Now you are gullible enough to buy the propaganda. In the end its corporations and government working together to screw over the little guy. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, West said:

Not jumping around at all.. the same scare tactics are being used, a hard power play, to destroy small scale farming and hand it over to multinationals. We saw previous governments do that here where they'd create legislation to land on the side of the big multinational Corp, ie Cargill, which made it easy for them to sue small scale farmers for something as small as seed blowing on to someone else's field. We saw it with the systematic destruction of small business during covid while Amazon and others brought in record profit. 

Netherlands is doing the same, hiding behind environmental excuses. When the food supply is destroyed, they'll Blame climate change... got it?

Now you are gullible enough to buy the propaganda. In the end its corporations and government working together to screw over the little guy. 

No, you are trying to justify ecological crisis with , I am not sure.

You think the food supply will be damaged? When the eco systems are destroyed then there will be no food production at all. What then??

I have been to Holland twice in the past few years. This is a problem for them. It is not like in Canada where we have thousands of acres of land. Holland has 50,000 small farms all in an area smaller than Nova Scotia. And that includes several cities of Rotterdam ,600000 (1.2 million in greater metropolis) to Amsterdam 800,000, (2.5 million in metro Amsterdam) people and many smaller cities and towns.

So no, there is no fear mongering, there is a crisis that needs to be resolved. There i s no attempt to give anything to multinationals, the attempt is to reduce farming all together. Where would they get their food, well, they are part of the EU and get it where other EU countries get it.

Oh and Amazon  and other online retailers made gazillions because you me and all the others bought stuff from them. We made them bigger and richer and what they are now.

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No, you are trying to justify ecological crisis with , I am not sure.

You think the food supply will be damaged? When the eco systems are destroyed then there will be no food production at all. What then??

I have been to Holland twice in the past few years. This is a problem for them. It is not like in Canada where we have thousands of acres of land. Holland has 50,000 small farms all in an area smaller than Nova Scotia. And that includes several cities of Rotterdam ,600000 (1.2 million in greater metropolis) to Amsterdam 800,000, (2.5 million in metro Amsterdam) people and many smaller cities and towns.

So no, there is no fear mongering, there is a crisis that needs to be resolved. There i s no attempt to give anything to multinationals, the attempt is to reduce farming all together. Where would they get their food, well, they are part of the EU and get it where other EU countries get it.

Oh and Amazon  and other online retailers made gazillions because you me and all the others bought stuff from them. We made them bigger and richer and what they are now.

Lol there it is.. if you don't obey blindly something really really really bad will happen.. 

So basically get it from a select few who are buying up all the land? That's a crisis in and of itself.

No they made a killing during covid because they were the only ones allowed to operate. Everyone else was mandated to close shop

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, West said:

Lol there it is.. if you don't obey blindly something really really really bad will happen.. 

So basically get it from a select few who are buying up all the land? That's a crisis in and of itself.

No they made a killing during covid because they were the only ones allowed to operate. Everyone else was mandated to close shop

OMG. What are you going on about? Buying land??  Who? Where?

Have you ever been out of your basement to see what is really going on in the world. What the rest of the world looks like?? I think not judging by your comments.

We are talking eco systems damage and failures in the Netherlands.. You really need to get your head on straight and find out the ecological damage being done over there.  https://www.indexmundi.com/netherlands/environment_current_issues.html

All stores had online offerings. The rise of food deliveries kept many restaurants in business. You are such a drama queen LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

OMG. What are you going on about? Buying land??  Who? Where?

Have you ever been out of your basement to see what is really going on in the world. What the rest of the world looks like?? I think not judging by your comments.

We are talking eco systems damage and failures in the Netherlands.. You really need to get your head on straight and find out the ecological damage being done over there.  https://www.indexmundi.com/netherlands/environment_current_issues.html

All stores had online offerings. The rise of food deliveries kept many restaurants in business. You are such a drama queen LOL

Lol.. 

You honestly suggesting takeout was a viable option? It was a joke. No wait I forgot, Trudeau will save you with his CERB payment bhahahaha.. 

You need to look into the land buy up. If you are comfortable with governments systemically RUINING the lives of people so that a select few can buy up land etc.. thats pretty disgusting.  Bill Gates owns over 270,000 acres of farm land (420 square miles). What does a computer nerd need that much farmland for?

https://www.nypost.com/2022/06/23/bill-gates-purchase-of-north-dakota-farmland-has-locals-livid-official/amp/

Kinda like how you support political imprisonment without a trial because they disagree with you... disturbed individual. 

Edited by West

39 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. 

You honestly suggesting takeout was a viable option? It was a joke. No wait I forgot, Trudeau will save you with his CERB payment bhahahaha.. 

You need to look into the land buy up. If you are comfortable with governments systemically RUINING the lives of people so that a select few can buy up land etc.. thats pretty disgusting.  Bill Gates owns over 270,000 acres of farm land (420 square miles). What does a computer nerd need that much farmland for?

https://www.nypost.com/2022/06/23/bill-gates-purchase-of-north-dakota-farmland-has-locals-livid-official/amp/

Kinda like how you support political imprisonment without a trial because they disagree with you... disturbed individual. 

Take out and delivery was certainly a lifesaver for many many restaurants. They would have gone under without it. Or do you know another way they could have stayed in business?

Never got CERB so your assumption is wrong, as usual.

Bill Gates??? It always amazes me why people are so enraptured with the wealth and position and doings of others. Must be pure jealousy.

We are discussing Farmers protest and ecological damage  in Netherlands. I know that is difficult thing for you to stay on topic. LOL

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Take out and delivery was certainly a lifesaver for many many restaurants. They would have gone under without it. Or do you know another way they could have stayed in business?

Never got CERB so your assumption is wrong, as usual.

Bill Gates??? It always amazes me why people are so enraptured with the wealth and position and doings of others. Must be pure jealousy.

We are discussing Farmers protest and ecological damage  in Netherlands. I know that is difficult thing for you to stay on topic. LOL

You are kidding. I know many folks in the restaurant industry making 40% of pre pandemic levels in their restaurants simply because they were ordered closed. And when they were allowed to open they had a reduced capacity. 

I do not believe it's healthy for a country to have one many control that much of your farm land. It's not a matter of jealousy... it's a matter of common sense. 

Lol.. I have addressed that ad nauseum. They are intentionally creating food shortages in my view and the WEF crew is using the caos to screw everyone over, throwing generational farmers off their land and buy everything up. It's what happens in third world hell holes too... government is the muscle for the corruption among the wealthy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, West said:

You are kidding. I know many folks in the restaurant industry making 40% of pre pandemic levels in their restaurants simply because they were ordered closed. And when they were allowed to open they had a reduced capacity. 

I do not believe it's healthy for a country to have one many control that much of your farm land. It's not a matter of jealousy... it's a matter of common sense. 

Lol.. I have addressed that ad nauseum. They are intentionally creating food shortages in my view and the WEF crew is using the caos to screw everyone over, throwing generational farmers off their land and buy everything up. It's what happens in third world hell holes too... government is the muscle for the corruption among the wealthy

So what is the answer?  Reduce government.  

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope. Be straight forward.

I think my writing is clear.  You don’t seem to understand rhetorical questions and figures of speech.  When an absurd question is posed by a poster who is clearly in disagreement with the assumptions behind the question, you should be able to understand the point being made.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think my writing is clear.  You don’t seem to understand rhetorical questions and figures of speech.  When an absurd question is posed by a poster who is clearly in disagreement with the assumptions behind the question, you should be able to understand the point being made.  

when an absurd and obscure answer is given by a poster you have to wonder about the intelligence of the poster.

Assumptions are like A holes, every body has one and they are all different.

On 7/24/2022 at 7:12 PM, sharkman said:

Very interesting.  I have been following a few “spiritual contacts” as well.  What you have there are the nuts and bolts of the collapse.  What I am hearing is that things will start in August.  One says early August.

The US government is going to come under intense pressure.  The US dollar will tank(30+%), ME nations will sign a major oil deal with China.  Taiwan will be invaded.  Iran will have it’s nuclear ambitions bombed from Israel.  A 2 State treaty will be signed with Palestine/Israel.  The US dollar will lose another 30%.

By the midterms we will all be reeling under the repercussions, hoping the worst will be over.  But then the midterms will happen.  The spiritual contacts all say to buy silver/precious metals because the fiat money system will fail.  Can you imagine what that will do to the silver and gold markets?

I’d hate to be a ‘chicken little’, but better to be aware than not.  The trip wires are moving, high jingo.  Aug 6/7, things could start to go south.  From then to the first week of October.

Think FUBAR.

Edited by sharkman

On 7/26/2022 at 12:00 PM, ExFlyer said:

Earth’s atmosphere is composed of about 78 percent nitrogen, 21 percent oxygen, 0.9 percent argon, and 0.1 percent other gases. Trace amounts of carbon dioxide, methane, water vapor, and neon are some of the other gases that make up the remaining 0.1 percent.

https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/atmosphere

28 minutes ago, Legato said:

Earth’s atmosphere is composed of about 78 percent nitrogen, 21 percent oxygen, 0.9 percent argon, and 0.1 percent other gases. Trace amounts of carbon dioxide, methane, water vapor, and neon are some of the other gases that make up the remaining 0.1 percent.

https://education.nationalgeographic.org/resource/atmosphere

What is the point of your post?

I guess that you did not read the links I posted as to why the Dutch government made the regulatory changes and why the Dutch farmers are protesting.

Earth atmosphere is not the issue in Netherlands. It is the chemical runoff from fertilizer usage into the waters endangering the eco systems, fish,water and plant life.

Edited by ExFlyer