Great Reset Coming Soon

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

My guess is a right wing revanchist counterrevolution against the Woke Green Utopians

the hunters will become the hunted

guns, gas & gold shall rule the economies

the leftists who resist will be crushed

under the jackboots of the very paramilitary security mechanisms which they themselves made

Man, are ever fuc**d up.

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Man, are ever fuc**d up.

merely extrapolating the current trajectory by drawing upon the historical record

the entire Western World has become like the Wiemar Republic

when the liberal elites crash the system

a far right revanchist counterrevolution is to be expected

21 minutes ago, West said:

It's infiltrated universities, governments and corporations.. all aspects of life. 

Religion of woke

Oh?

Infiltrated with what? Maybe you can explain?

I have asked nationalist, that uses the phrase a lot, as well as being insulted by zeitgeist, yet neither one gave an explanation. Too smart to educate I guess?

What is the "great reset"?

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh?

Infiltrated with what? Maybe you can explain?

I have asked nationalist, that uses the phrase a lot, as well as being insulted by zeitgeist, yet neither one gave an explanation. Too smart to educate I guess?

What is the "great reset"?

As I said I was in a university the other day and they have the same wef nonsense all over their walls promoting the barbaric sdg agenda

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, West said:

As I said I was in a university the other day and they have the same wef nonsense all over their walls promoting the barbaric sdg agenda

So, I ask you again, what is this "great reset"? Please explain.

If you were at university, saw it, was obviously disgusted by it you certainly must know what it is so you can explain it to a layman??

Oh and, what is the "barbaric sdg agenda" too.

Pass on some of that wisdom you seem to have.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

So, I ask you again, what is this "great reset"? Please explain.

If you were at university, saw it, was obviously disgusted by it you certainly must know what it is so you can explain it to a layman??

Oh and, what is the "barbaric sdg agenda" too.

Pass on some of that wisdom you seem to have.

You’re lazy, ExFlyer.  Not only is this information widely available online, it’s been discussed on here with links, clips, etc. for months.  You’re just proving that you never paid attention and always took the opposing view to defend your ignorance.  Many of us are busy people. I have a demanding job and big family.  I’m a fairly high energy person, but I’ve invested time and effort here.  I suggest you make a greater effort or stand on the sidelines.  

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You’re lazy, ExFlyer.  Not only is this information widely available online, it’s been discussed on here with links, clips, etc. for months.  You’re just proving that you never paid attention and always took the opposing view to defend your ignorance.  Many of us are busy people. I have a demanding job and big family.  I’m a fairly high energy person, but I’ve invested time and effort here.  I suggest you make a greater effort or stand on the sidelines.  

Whaaat? You cannot answer a simple question either.

You are just a blowhard using catch phrases and not knowing what they are?

Spread your knowledge around. Tell us what it means instead of just spouting trash. I pay attention and all I ever read is a couple of you using the "great reset" as some sort of mantra. It has never been discussed, it has only been called the "great reset" without reference or meaning when you folks want to use it to crap on someone.

I do not take an opposing view, oh wait, maybe I do ,but it is to make you validate your absurd claims. I may even agree with some of what you say but I still hold you to your claims, comments and statements. Very often, yo cannot and deflect so that tells me you have no valid points..

Ha, must be real busy with your demanding job and family if you can make over 6800 posts here LOL

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Many of us are busy people. 

Yeah? Coming on here is the mark of a BUSY person? ?

If you have time to post then at least follow the RULES 

https://repolitics.com/forum-weblog-rules/

Ie. Be prepared to back up YOUR claims.  Too many people here think that's not necessary, that they can post an opinion and everyone must accept it.

It's arrogant and lazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Whaaat? You cannot answer a simple question either.

You are just a blowhard using catch phrases and not knowing what they are?

Spread your knowledge around. Tell us what it means instead of just spouting trash. I pay attention and all I ever read is a couple of you using the "great reset" as some sort of mantra. It has never been discussed, it has only been called the "great reset" without reference or meaning when you folks want to use it to crap on someone.

I do not take an opposing view, oh wait, maybe I do ,but it is to make you validate your absurd claims. I may even agree with some of what you say but I still hold you to your claims, comments and statements. Very often, yo cannot and deflect so that tells me you have no valid points..

Ha, must be real busy with your demanding job and family if you can make over 6800 posts here LOL

No you’re lazy.  If you don’t know about it or can’t be bothered to read, you don’t warrant a response. 

26 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah? Coming on here is the mark of a BUSY person? ?

If you have time to post then at least follow the RULES 

https://repolitics.com/forum-weblog-rules/

Ie. Be prepared to back up YOUR claims.  Too many people here think that's not necessary, that they can post an opinion and everyone must accept it.

It's arrogant and lazy.

No Hardner.  You spout 20 year old world views.  I guess you’re not reading the posts, clicking on links, etc. Perhaps you can join ExFlyer in a journey of research and personal growth.  I’m quite familiar with ESG’s, SDG’s, social credit, central bank digital currencies, and yes, the Great Reset.  I suggest to plug these keywords into Google and YouTube like everyone else.  I know what I know, which may not be much.  You don’t know what you don’t know.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No you’re lazy.  If you don’t know about it or can’t be bothered to read, you don’t warrant a response. 

No, you are not answering the question.  It is what you do best when you do not know.

The laziness is all on you.

If you claim to be "quite familiar with ESG’s, SDG’s, social credit, central bank digital currencies, and yes, the Great Reset." then you should not have any difficulty explain in simple terms what they are.

Otherwise, that you are just a blowhard is proven.Did you even read cj8 first post??

"A Spiritual contact tells me"? Really and then a link where some masked man with a disguised voise babbles on? Yup, that explains a lot about the "great reset" LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No, you are not answering the question.  It is what you do best when you do not know.

The laziness is all on you.

If you claim to be "quite familiar with ESG’s, SDG’s, social credit, central bank digital currencies, and yes, the Great Reset." then you should not have any difficulty explain in simple terms what they are. Otherwise, that you are just a blowhard is proven.

No.  I’m not catering to your unwillingness to read posts or go back and read the ones you missed.  Perhaps you think you’re being clever and coy, but the descriptions of the Great Reset are plentiful.  The ideas aren’t especially new.  The push for a digital central currency by 2030 has been on for years.  Basically by attaching compliance to access to funds, government and corporations work in tandem to support international goals (ESG’s, SDG’s).  In the wake of a debt crisis that strips property and assets from millions of people, the solution will be a kind of universal basic income or payment system that will tie access to goods and services, even jobs, to behaviour through a social credit point system that will rate citizens’ level of compliance.  Since the currency will be digital and traceable through your personal devices, your economic strength will be contingent on your assessed social strength as a good global citizen (supportive of state directives).  This totalitarian system is airtight because it is easily managed by state-directed algorithms.  New ideas or challenges to state orthodoxy are highly likely to be perceived as anti-social or dangerous.  I’m any event they’ll be silenced by immediate exclusion from the economy.  No prisons necessary.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Read the rules.. I'm so sick of these arrogant new posters who have never read the rules once.

You’re supporting ExFlyer’s laziness because you’re acting the same way.  I responded to the intital post.  You’re just trolling.  Over and out.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This totalitarian system is airtight because it is easily managed by state-directed algorithms.  New ideas or challenges to state orthodoxy are highly likely to be perceived as anti-social or dangerous.  I’m any event they’ll be silenced by immediate exclusion from the economy.  No prisons necessary.  

I don't think that is sustainable over the longer term

totalitarian countries actually rely on Western countries to prop them up, to include the Soviets & Chinese

if the West kills the golden goose, the result will be a massive destabilizing crisis which crashes the system

you can already see this effect in Liberal totalitarian Canada

the Woke Green Liberals fiddle, while the government's capacity burns

it's not just the Canadian military which is collapsing now

everything is like DND now, the whole government is collapsing, in every single department

Edited by Dougie93

24 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't think that is sustainable over the longer term

totalitarian countries actually rely on Western countries to prop them up, to include the Soviets & Chinese

if the West kills the golden goose, the result will be a massive destabilizing crisis which crashes the system

I’m not so sure.  We just witnessed far-reaching restrictions on freedoms and suspension of rights because of a public health emergency.  I think that if the crisis is big enough there are enough ideological zealots out there to accept and push for controls.  The elites in charge will welcome the power grab.  I want you to be right.  What’s different and far more air tight today than under past totalitarian governments is the level of surveillance and the ease of control through digital systems.  It’s the A.I. Hal phenomenon that Musk and Gates have discussed.  We generally don’t consider how much of our government is based on data collection and surveys/surveillance.

That’s why I only support politicians who seek to maximize liberty.  Institutional/state power must be heavily countered by constitutional rights and challenges.  Pluralism in education and media, including free speech, must be safeguarded at all costs.  No fight against climate change, “colonialism”, disease, or any other “crisis” warrants losing our constitutional and economic rights.  Beware of any organizations, governments, or individuals who say otherwise.

We have good reasons to be wary.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

26 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No.  I’m not catering to your unwillingness to read posts or go back and read the ones you missed.  Perhaps you think you’re being clever and coy, but the descriptions of the Great Reset are plentiful.  The ideas aren’t especially new.  The push for a digital central currency by 2030 has been on for years.  Basically by attaching compliance to access to funds, government and corporations work in tandem to support international goals (ESG’s, SDG’s).  In the wake of a debt crisis that strips property and assets from millions of people, the solution will be a kind of universal basic income or payment system that will tie access to goods and services, even jobs, to behaviour through a social credit point system that will rate citizens’ level of compliance.  Since the currency will be digital and traceable through your personal devices, your economic strength will be contingent on your assessed social strength as a good global citizen (supportive of state directives).  This totalitarian system is airtight because it is easily managed by state-directed algorithms.  New ideas or challenges to state orthodoxy are highly likely to be perceived as anti-social or dangerous.  I’m any event they’ll be silenced by immediate exclusion from the economy.  No prisons necessary.  

I am far from clever and coy. I actually admitted I do not know and asked for explanation.

It's OK. Don't be embarrassed you don't know.

The debt crisis is a self inflicted wound. Want to live beyond your means then you will be in debt crisis. Your parents had to, your grand parents had to but for some reason todays people don't think so and they will pay.

Digital currency is a wish and desire of millennial and gen x and gen z. They want stuff and don't have the cash (funds) so they use a card (digital) then pay part of it back at the end of the month. Hence, a debt crisis.

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m not so sure.  We just witnessed far-reaching restrictions on freedoms and suspension of rights because of a public health emergency.  I think that if the crisis is big enough there are enough ideological zealots out there to accept and push for controls.  The elites in charge will welcome the power grab.  I want you to be right.  What’s different and far more air tight today than under past totalitarian governments is the level of surveillance and the ease of control through digital systems.  It’s the A.I. Hal phenomenon that Musk and Gates have discussed.  We generally don’t consider how much of our government is based on data collection and surveys/surveillance.

That’s why I only support politicians who seek to maximize liberty.  Institutional/state power must be heavily countered by constitutional rights and challenges.  Pluralism in education and media, including free speech, must be safeguarded at all costs.  No fight against climate change, “colonialism”, disease, or any other “crisis” warrants losing our constitutional and economic rights.  Beware of any organizations, governments, or individuals who say otherwise.

well, the economy has been massively damaged already

the whole pandemic shutdown has initiated the fall of Globalism

the logistics of both governments & corporations have been broken down by the lockdowns

all these centrally planned impositions are inherently fragile, they blow themselves up in the end

the Soviet Union collapsed because it was a totalitarian basket case

China is starting to collapse, for the same reason

North Korea can't survive without South Korea propping it up

the whole totalitarian capitalism paradigm is based on China being a successful model

but China is in fact a classic Potemkin Village

it's not actually successful, it is actually collapsing, just like the Soviets, simply on a larger scale

Edited by Dougie93

15 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I'm not referring to the individual level

I'm talking generational time frame

none the less, as Canada becomes totalitarian, everything is breaking down around us in real time

totalitarian Canada is proving incapable of delivering even the most basic of services

the whole government is in chaos, and the crony capitalists are being dragged down by it

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I am far from clever and coy. I actually admitted I do not know and asked for explanation.

It's OK. Don't be embarrassed you don't know.

The debt crisis is a self inflicted wound. Want to live beyond your means then you will be in debt crisis. Your parents had to, your grand parents had to but for some reason todays people don't think so and they will pay.

Digital currency is a wish and desire of millennial and gen x and gen z. They want stuff and don't have the cash (funds) so they use a card (digital) then pay part of it back at the end of the month. Hence, a debt crisis.

Not really.  Central banks, world bodies such as the IMF, and governments made borrowing costs almost free and through both monetary and fiscal policy encouraged overspending.  The problem now is that there are no credit cards left to max out and inflation is high even as governments and central banks try to reign in spending and raise interest rates. The question now is whether inflation and debt will be safely reigned in by these measures, the soft landing we hope for.  

this is why I don't actually want to get rid of Trudeau

I want to get rid of the federal government

the ultimate objective being dissolution of the Confederation

there can be a customs union, but there is no need for the federal government

and Trudeau is proving that case, by making the federal government a burden rather than a boon

Trudeau is destroying the federal government all by himself

"never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" ~ Bonaparte

• Like 1