The Unconscionable Persecution of Tamara Lich

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if you get stuck with a partisan judge who doesn’t care about the law, you end up in jail whether you did anything or not

when you then get a judge who does care about the law, he releases you from jail and they point out you shouldn't have been imprisoned in the first place

being put in jail doesn't make you guilty, that's not how false imprisonment works

or you get a justice of the peace that cares so much it does not matter is you break it by one inch or one mile.

or you get a judges that sees it differently, makes no matter to me there either.

Nope, being in jail does not make you guilty, it just makes you stupid enough to do something that put you there for a while.

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

or you get a justice of the peace that cares so much it does not matter is you break it by one inch or one mile.

or you get a judges that sees it differently, makes no matter to me there either.

Nope, being in jail does not make you guilty, it just makes you stupid enough to do something that put you there for a while.

organizing a protest is not grounds to be put in jail

any government that would do that is the problem

not the organizer

she did nothing stupid

the government did

Edited by Yzermandius19

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Look, I told you I really do not care.

Fact is, she breached the conditions of bail Be it ian inch or a mile. It was done.

Your obsessions take weird turns, now it is a justice of peace in your sights LOL

Uh I highly doubt she breached her conditions. Just because a hyperpartisan Liberal Party donor says so doesn't make it so. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

The judge was the one who called out the JP lol.. said he made an error in denying bail

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

not the organizer

she did nothing stupid

the government did

She wasn't charged for organizing a protest; she was charged with mischief, obstructing police, intimidation and counselling others to commit mischief.  

In law, mischief means rendering a property useless, dangerous, ineffective, or inoperative. altering or destroying a property. interrupting, obstructing, or interfereing with the lawful enjoyment, use or operation of any property.

I imagine all of that relates to streets that were impassable, and people who were too intimidated to leave their homes, or couldn't get anywhere - like to work - if they did and businesses that customers couldn't reach.

27 minutes ago, dialamah said:

She wasn't charged for organizing a protest; she was charged with mischief, obstructing police, intimidation and counselling others to commit mischief.  

In law, mischief means rendering a property useless, dangerous, ineffective, or inoperative. altering or destroying a property. interrupting, obstructing, or interfereing with the lawful enjoyment, use or operation of any property.

I imagine all of that relates to streets that were impassable, and people who were too intimidated to leave their homes, or couldn't get anywhere - like to work - if they did and businesses that customers couldn't reach.

charging her with mischief is bullshit

it's a trumped up charge

you buying that bullshit speaks to your credibility

she did not obstruct police or intimidate anyone

anyone who was intimidated by the protests has only themselves to blame for being cowards

had nothing to do with the actions of the protesters who were remarkably peaceful

bouncy castles and dance parties aren't intimidating

neither is honking

Edited by Yzermandius19

12 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

not the organizer

she did nothing stupid

the government did

I am quite sure she was not jailed for organizing the protest.

As I said to you before "being in jail does not make you guilty, it just makes you stupid enough to do something that put you there for a while. "

Edited by ExFlyer

11 hours ago, West said:

Uh I highly doubt she breached her conditions. Just because a hyperpartisan Liberal Party donor says so doesn't make it so. 

Well, she spent a week or two in jail  because of what she did.

Can't get that time back LOL

20 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

charging her with mischief is bullshit

it's a trumped up charge

you buying that bullshit speaks to your credibility

she did not obstruct police or intimidate anyone

anyone who was intimidated by the protests has only themselves to blame for being cowards

had nothing to do with the actions of the protesters who were remarkably peaceful

bouncy castles and dance parties aren't intimidating

neither is honking

it's all just more of the Liberals copying the Democrats down to the last detail

the Liberals are not even running as a Canadian party anymore

they are the Democrat Party farm team

it was an all Canadian protest, nothing to do with the Americans

but the Liberals saw it as their chance to fabricate their own "Jan 6th Insurrection !"

the bought & paid for Canadian corporate media mimicking their American counterparts as well

now they are copying the Democrats by throwing their political opposition in jail

the real American invasion is not the truckers, it's the Liberals who have become de facto Americans

I don't mean it as a criticism

but both the truckers & veterans4freedom were naive

I wouldn't have preferred them to be cynical

if they had been cynical, I wouldn't have supported them

but they really thought that this is Canada

and Canada is not like America

they really thought that Canada was still a kinder gentler society than America

but it's not really anymore

the Liberals & corporate media revealed the true nature of Canada now

it's just as cruel & ruthless in Canada as it is in America now

Canada copies the Americans exactly now, it just copies the Democrat Party faction in America

• Like 1