Canada intends to service Russian pipeline turbines circumventing the sanctions

Canada lives within the protection of fortress America

the Russians would have to go through the Americans to get to Canada

if that were plausible, then Canada is screwed no matter what

but the reality is, the Russians are forty years behind the Americans

even in America's currently divided & weakened state

the Russian's still don't stand a chance against fortress America

the best the Russians can do is bite off a small chunk of Ukraine

and even that is proving to be more than the Russian Potemkin Village military can handle

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Troops in that area are mainly there to man distant early warning systems, AFBs, HAARP, and to maintain their claims to Arctic resources, etc. The number of troops there isn't nearly enough to have anything to do with aggression or territorial defence on the scale of a conventional war. 

I'm not sure what you meant by that, but my point is that Zelenski offered NATO a dagger at Russia's heart, Putin responded accordingly. It's a case of "fuck around and find out" and Zelenski found out. 

I don't really know what's happening there TBH. We get our news, they get theirs, and they're all lying all the time. 

It's obvious that Russia isn't going gangbusters, but they're also keeping Ukrainian civilian casualties extremely low. It's actually quite impressive when you consider the number of soldiers there. 

1) I think a couple of full army divisions of troops, not to mention the numerous Airforce wings send a clear message, that they are more than just a basic trip wire, but rather stating if you want Alaska better to come big... Not to mention Russia's recent build-up of forces in the artic areas. Again at the division level. maybe it is posturing, or maybe it is a valid threat.

Military Bases in Alaska: A List Of All 7 Bases In AK (operationmilitarykids.org)

2) it means regardless of who is on your borders, a nation does not have the right to interfere in any of its neighbor's affairs. Russia has had NATO or NATO-friendly countries on its borders for decades. All of those years NATO has not once crossed its borders or acted in an offensive manner.

So why do we now say NATO is the one poking the bear...With today's weapons,' the reaction time is down to maybe 30 mins to impact, why does it matter what or who is along the borders, it is all going to end the same way... it will start conventional then quickly escalate to tac nukes then full exchange. Then lights out Irene. Russia thinks it can win a nuclear exchange, it is in their doctrine, their unit makeup, and how they are equipped to fight in an NBCW environment... The west is not. 

Putin knew the US would support Ukraine, before the invasion, where he went wrong was overestimating the quality of his troops and weapons. what he thought was a week's worth of combat now has turned into a meat grinder.

Yes, both sides are lying their asses off, Both sides have taken heavy causalities, and a lot of units have no original members left, that's units on both sides. To put that in the context in WWII most western units had some of their original members still surviving at the end of the war.

I think the civilian causalities numbers are falsified as well. just the amount of sheer destruction each town has suffered, it would be hard to keep deaths down to a minimum. we will not know the true cost until people move back in and start the clean-up, and rebuilding process.

It is the civilians that will pay the highest price in death and destruction always is, and when your chucking that much ordnance around it would be hard not to kill someone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada lives within the protection of fortress America

the Russians would have to go through the Americans to get to Canada

if that were plausible, then Canada is screwed no matter what

but the reality is, the Russians are forty years behind the Americans

even in America's currently divided & weakened state

the Russian's still don't stand a chance against fortress America

the best the Russians can do is bite off a small chunk of Ukraine

and even that is proving to be more than the Russian Potemkin Village military can handle

I don't think Russia would go toe to toe with the US, I think they would use the same battle plans as they would in Europe to start things off, Small groups of SF troops would penetrate the US on domestic flights ahead of any military attempt. Remember what 7 airplanes did to the US during 911, could you imagine if a couple of hundred SF troops started to blow shit up, like power grids, dams, airports, rail, and docks. what if they introduced a dirty bomb or a chemical agent to water supplies, or military bases. It would certainly complicate things a lot for military forces let alone first responders. The US would overcome an attack from the inside, but it would be costly. 

Canada would be absolutely crippled, with very little military and just as many first responders, the inmates would run the zoo in days...Guns control would be thrown out the window then, and lefties would be dropped like flies.  

26 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I don't think Russia would go toe to toe with the US, I think they would use the same battle plans as they would in Europe to start things off, Small groups of SF troops would penetrate the US on domestic flights ahead of any military attempt. Remember what 7 airplanes did to the US during 911, could you imagine if a couple of hundred SF troops started to blow shit up, like power grids, dams, airports, rail, and docks. what if they introduced a dirty bomb or a chemical agent to water supplies, or military bases.

that would still initiate World War Three

which the Russians know that they don't stand a chance of winning

so I don't see them doing that

27 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Canada would be absolutely crippled, with very little military and just as many first responders, the inmates would run the zoo in days...Guns control would be thrown out the window then, and lefties would be dropped like flies.  

what's the downside ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, myata said:

All Russia's points are bullshit that's it. Period. There are no valid reasons for violent invasion of one's neighbor. There are no just causes to bomb, rob, rape shell civilians and kill. Only psycho, bullshit "reasons". Russia does it. Russia has been doing it always. Russia is what Russia does.

1) I proved that almost everything that you said in your initial post was bullshit. You have no counter-points to speak of.

The fact that you can't acknowledge the danger that NATO in Ukraine poses to Russia you're just a tool.

2) Back your CNN-speak with some facts then. What was Russia doing that Biden/Zelenski's Nazis weren't doing?

Another example of bullshit psycho quasi-reasoning. We already been at it no point in going in circles and that's what Russia does always because it cannot face a direct and simple fact: there are no valid reasons for what it's doing and in a normal world, cannot be.

Quasi-reasoning? Are you on fuckin' glue?

Your preceding paragraph was about bad Russia "always is", now you want to leave America's bloody swath across the globe out of the conversation.

You're such a CNN-stooge and hypocrite that it's mind-boggling. 

Literally all you can say is "RUSSIAN PSYCHO! MUST DIE! ZELENSKI GOOD!" 

I'm not really debating with you, it's like I'm pulling a string on a CNN Taking Points troll-doll. 

And bullshit, again. The rule is not reciprocal. One is not obligated to emphasize with psycho's issues and phobias after he gunned down half of a mall. As said earlier, psychos are defined by what they do, not what's going on in their bizarre brains. Do you understand the difference: psychos blow up, maim and kill real people, in reality for no reason but some weird flux in their imagination? Or maybe you don't.

Listen to yourself. You're a raging psycho and you don't even have the slightest clue. 

You don't like Putin (I get it, give yourself a star), although you can't name anything specific that he did that's worse than anything that Obama, Biden or Bush did, so you think that everyone in Russia should live with NATO on their border for the next few generations. In other words, you're not smart and you're a psycho.  

I also asked you a question that you still didn't answer: what would the US do if we tried to enter into a defensive pact with China, Russia, Iran, and NoKo that included an Article 5? 

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What was Russia doing that Biden/Zelenski's Nazis weren't doing?

I see no point in talking to Russia trolls because they have no interest in a meaningful discussion (on that level there's nothing to discuss, one doesn't have an intelligent discussion on barging in and blowing their neighbor's home) but just in case, one more time: a) Nazis are what Nazis do. These days it's Russia that behaves herself like a true, ardent Nazi.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

still didn't answer: what would the US do if we tried to enter into a defensive pact with China, Russia, Iran, and NoKo that included an Article 5?

Another excellent example of a psycho psychology and behavior, thanks: first they do what they do. Secondly, as everybody sees them for what they are (i.e. brutal, violent psychos) they grasp for impossible imaginary rationalizations of the acts that cannot be justified in any human language. It's Russia that behaves herself like a violent, murderous psycho. It's Russia that set herself beyond civilized humanity with her own bloody hands. The act speaks for itself, all there's to say and to know. There are no rationalizations for Holocaust. As no rationalizations for Russian fascism and genocidal acts in Ukraine.

3 hours ago, myata said:

I see no point in talking to Russia trolls because they have no interest in a meaningful discussion (on that level there's nothing to discuss, one doesn't have an intelligent discussion on barging in and blowing their neighbor's home) but just in case, one more time: a) Nazis are what Nazis do. These days it's Russia that behaves herself like a true, ardent Nazi.

Bullshit. Grow up. The Ukrainians were committing war crimes with their actual Nazi battalion and that's a matter of public record. They were also doing bioweapons research, as per Tory Nuland's own words while under oath in congress.

Your whole POV was formulated by ignoring what you don't want to believe and by gobbling up idiotic CNN narratives about Russian citizens whom you know nothing about.

Another excellent example of a psycho psychology and behavior, thanks: first they do what they do. Secondly, as everybody sees them for what they are (i.e. brutal, violent psychos) they grasp for impossible imaginary rationalizations of the acts that cannot be justified in any human language. It's Russia that behaves herself like a violent, murderous psycho. It's Russia that set herself beyond civilized humanity with her own bloody hands. The act speaks for itself, all there's to say and to know. There are no rationalizations for Holocaust. As no rationalizations for Russian fascism and genocidal acts in Ukraine.

Your comment is an excellent example of going to great lengths and using flowery language to evade answering a question which utterly illustrates the idiocy of your position.

I'll tell you straight up, the Americans would absolutely not allow us to join Warsaw Pact or any similar group. They'd use diplomacy early on, escalate to economic sanctions and brinksmanship, but when "fuck around and find out day" was upon us, we'd find out that they were 100% willing to back up their words with military intervention, and Canada would cease to exist as a sovereign state. 

The US would not allow a military buildup right on their own northern border, just like Russia wouldn't allow it in Ukraine. Full stop. I know for a fact that you understand that implicitly, because you're not completely retarded, you just can't possibly acknowledge it because you're a drooling sycophant. 

Edited by WestCanMan

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Americans would absolutely not allow us to join Warsaw Pact

Psychos always explain and justify their abhorrent acts with imaginary, unreal offenses and causes. This is what makes them who they are. A psycho is defined by what they do. There's no explanation.

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'll tell you straight up, the Americans would absolutely not allow us to join Warsaw Pact or any similar group.

Canada is a no man's land between the Americans & Russians

because the confrontation is not in Europe

it is interpolar

the real war is the silent war under the sea

the Russian ballistic missile submarines hide under the arctic ice

the American & British attack submarines follow them from the Barents & back

much of the actual war takes place in Canadian waters under the ice

Arctic_circle.jpg

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

What makes me worried and not glad is that Canada is becoming at least in some ways as Russia or almost. Like when that oily guy is saying it's the only place in the world where it can be done, it screams clear and loud in me, no something has to be wrong here. There just have to be ifs and buts and if and when backed to the wall oops we didn't know from 300K plus unlimited allowances and benefits out of your pocket folk.

But I will readily admit that my intuition has been all wrong if / when presented with objective, factual evidence. But how, where can we see such evidence? In five minutes I found as many major industrial gas turbine service companies. Who can tell us that China does not have one or two? Siemens services Russian turbines for a Russian company in China and there's no problems with sanctions and nothing to do with Canada. So who can tell us objective and factual truth here? Do you know? Anyone? Or are we, in some ways at least, like Russia - already?

13 hours ago, myata said:

Psychos always explain and justify their abhorrent acts with imaginary, unreal offenses and causes. This is what makes them who they are. A psycho is defined by what they do. There's no explanation.

Idiots and weasels never answer questions directly. They come up with excuses or hurl insults instead of speaking like an adult. Just like you're doing.

FYI what makes you a psycho is a complete inability t empathize with another's position. That's it. That's what you're doing.

Reasonable leaders would declare war on Ukraine for doing what they did. That's life. The US would absolutely do the same to us in that position. They threatened WWIII if Cuba didn't relent when they were in that position.

You can take this as a mini history lesson and learn from it, or keep your head up your ass and prattle off CNN talking points, I couldn't care less. 

On 7/14/2022 at 5:52 PM, myata said:

And the price of stinky compromises. This five year old girl was riding her scooter this morning before Russia's missile strike on Vynnitsya. No please don't look away. Can you see great Canadian jobs there?

vin.jpg

Pro Nazi propaganda.

In wars there are collateral damage.

There are zero evidence Russia targeted her on purpose (Unlike Nazi Americans who killed Iraqi Civilians for pleasure).

There is no evidence it is Russia and not the Ukrainian Nazi terrorist who did it.

Ukrainian ISIS are so coward they take children as human shield. 

Edited by rectum

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Bullshit. Grow up. The Ukrainians were committing war crimes with their actual Nazi battalion and that's a matter of public record. They were also doing bioweapons research, as per Tory Nuland's own words while under oath in congress.

Even Pentagon affiliated media back in 2015 admitted Ukraine had Nazi training camps for children in 2015 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195711/Now-CHILDREN-taking-arms-Shocking-pictures-inside-Ukraine-s-neo-Nazi-military-camp-recruits-young-six-learn-fire-weapons-s-ceasefire.html

Even NewsWeek admitted in 2014 That Ukrainians and ISIS were the same shit

FMjBxbrX0AUIw5g.jpg 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 8:52 AM, myata said:

And the price of stinky compromises. This five year old girl was riding her scooter this morning before Russia's missile strike on Vynnitsya. No please don't look away. Can you see great Canadian jobs there?

vin.jpg

You're using a dead child as a propaganda tool. That's low even for a leftist, and:

1) You don't even know if that girl is dead. Maybe it's just makeup/photoshop

2) Maybe that girl was Jewish and Ukraine's Nazi battalion killed her

3) Maybe Russian forces were firing back at Ukrainian forces, which are known to attack from civilian targets

4) People die in wars, and this war was caused by Ukraine's blatant threat to bring NATO to Russia's border. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're using a dead child as a propaganda tool. That's low even for a leftist, and:

Now you can see Russia's trolls agitated. Good. There will be the tribunal too. Tell there that it was all propaganda and made up stories. Same ridiculous callous arguments helped the world after the WWII in the Nuremberg tribunals to see their spiritual predecessors for who they were: brutal, merciless butcher psychopaths.

Edited by myata

1 hour ago, myata said:

Now you can see Russia's trolls agitated. Good. There will be the tribunal too. Tell there that it was all propaganda and made up stories. Same ridiculous callous arguments helped the world after the WWII in the Nuremberg tribunals to see their spiritual predecessors for who they were: brutal, merciless butcher psychopaths.

Only tribunal taking place, is the one for the British, Americans Mercenaries fighting with the Nazi azov battalion.

As for the image you posted, there are zero evidences allowing for a tribunal.

Russians defeated the Nazi in WWII and they will defeat the Nazi Ukrainians again.  

Nazi Troll: Look at the crimes Russians are committing.

Look at the image below of a Russian soldiers targeting civilians. 

Look how cruel the Russian are.

image.thumb.png.82eeed2c26080c64452b89676dbce663.png

It is not Like NATO, Ukrainians, and The USA does not have a long history of hiring actors faking attacks.

Edited by rectum