Canada intends to service Russian pipeline turbines circumventing the sanctions

You keep repeating your question and ignoring any answer. That's why you're not and never would be a politician. You'd stand there with your arms crossed yelling how it's their problem while Putin fucks Germany in the ass.

A politician would hand Germany some Vaseline. That's why JTs the PM and you're not.

Why shoot themselves in the foot? Why undermine so much earned goodwill and worldwide credibility with a random, out-of-pocket on a dime act? But yes there is a reason and it's becoming apparent in only a couple of years: detachment. Full, final and complete. Yes, from reality. See those folks there they seriously, honestly believe that its their pens and chats create the dull and boring reality, the Earth itself not the other way around. We think so you are. That explains everything, and also the simplest and entirely factual explanation. Snap because I know better, can see over the horizons decades ahead oops. No you have to prove it wrong by showing otherwise. Nothing less counts.

4 minutes ago, herbie said:

A politician would hand Germany some Vaseline. That's why JTs the PM and you're not.

And Hitler 2.0 a big smile (did you forget to mention)? And then a silent pantomime. I couldn't care about being Canada's PM (Greece or the like would consider) but loss of memory and basic intelligence at the same time is not a good symptom, for individuals or countries.

14 minutes ago, herbie said:

A politician would hand Germany some Vaseline.

And needs to be mentioned, there's another simpler and factual explanation. Let's recall that politicians in: Finland; France; Italy; Slovakia; Sweden; Angola; USA and about a hundred of other nations developed or less not including Germany itself of course, didn't rush to help elbows flying high on the first whistle. Why, a mystery? Why did it have to be here, in Canada? Please try.

Just in case, a hint: could it have something to do with "s??n?s". Just give it to Canada.

32 minutes ago, herbie said:

You keep repeating your question and ignoring any answer. That's why you're not and never would be a politician. You'd stand there with your arms crossed yelling how it's their problem while Putin fucks Germany in the ass.

The Vaseline is all but gone man, Used up on Canadians in the last 8 years, JT is now handing out bags of sand, but nobody will notice as we've been bent over for a long time, and have become numb to anything back there. And the rest of the world already knows every time Justin opens his mouth he is lying. 

1 hour ago, myata said:

And needs to be mentioned, there's another simpler and factual explanation. Let's recall that politicians in: Finland; France; Italy; Slovakia; Sweden; Angola; USA and about a hundred of other nations developed or less not including Germany itself of course, didn't rush to help elbows flying high on the first whistle. Why, a mystery? Why did it have to be here, in Canada? Please try.

Just in case, a hint: could it have something to do with "s??n?s". Just give it to Canada.

Duh!!!

the turbine were repaired HERE, not somewhere else. Quit throwing shit against wall hoping it sticks and use that thing between your ears.

The turbines in the dams in BC were made in Russia. Obviously we're not gonna buy more; do you want us to shut down the dams until we get new ones just to spite Russia? WE fix them, WE have the firms that can do it cheaper/better. If someone has a helicopter bought from Russia or a Niva 4x4 and it breaks are we supposed to refuse to fix it?

11 minutes ago, herbie said:

the turbine were repaired HERE

No one of us has to be slow. Yes one is already repaired the details when and how it happened should still be looked at. But what about the other five for two years? Where's that unholy compromise coming from?

13 minutes ago, herbie said:

WE have the firms that can do it cheaper/better.

That of course means that no one else has those firms. Or maybe Russia has them, to think of it and it would be even cheaper look how smart! Or maybe, that the others who may have the firms still would rather not step in the obvious public sh-t, like reversing own recently declared with a big principle pomp on a dime that stinks big Liberal stink. Or maybe that one of us slow?

20 minutes ago, herbie said:

If someone ... are we supposed to refuse to fix it?

No it has to be the last one. So it didn't occur to you that the bloody turbines are a) Russian b) for Russia and c) go and keep going to Russia over the next two years if the decision isn't reversed. Now, what those sanctions were about? Wait maybe it all was only a dream?

3 hours ago, herbie said:

We’re all going to have to supply Germany with vasoline, if you will. There’s not much choice. That’s what’s needed for their immediate future. Bigger question worth discussion is how they got themselves into that position.

We should all take note what’s happening here. This is serious.

Therefore, own thy shit I say. If liberalism nee progressivism cannot see they are the cause of their own failures, we will help them along. All the way to heckuba

• Like 1

hey, I support the Ukrainian right to defend themselves

I support supplying them with weapons, training,  what have you

and I don't have a problem with CANSOFCOM being on the ground

because I know they are gung-ho for it, that's the tour of a lifetime

but NATO is gonna do what NATO is gonna do

the Ukrainians are not in the chain of command

and I bet it is Washington which told Canada to do this

Washington runs the show, Canada is just a client state

Canada does nothing without running it past Washington first

like you think Canada has its own foreign policy and makes these sorts of decisions ?

get real

Edited by Dougie93

46 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Bigger question worth discussion is how they got themselves into that position.

No mystery there, decades of western democracies not speaking out against this sort of behaviour by their 'leaders'.

u-s-president-joe-biden-fist-bumping-with-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman.JPG

We should all take note what’s happening here. This is serious.

Therefore, own thy shit I say. If liberalism nee progressivism cannot see they are the cause of their own failures, we will help them along. All the way to heckuba

I've been taking note and pointing these failures out for decades, in letters to editors, and there are probably hundreds perhaps thousands of posts in this forum and the various precursor forums its morphed from.  Lots of other posters have as well.

None of us have little more than crickets, hoots of derision and comparisons to dictators to show for it.

I don't know where you came from before you just showed up one day but there's little to nothing to be gained from taking it very seriously, not around here at least.  But hey maybe you've finally hit on something, let's blame progressives.

Who knew?  

13 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

who knew the lick spittle toadies of the NDP would prop the Liberals up ?

when the Liberals are supplying Saudi Arabia with lethal military weapons to use against their own people

Yep, right on cue, I pointedly say Western democracies but here's Gilligan following OW's ideological two-bits with the very same two-bits.

Go piss up a rope Dougie, you're just the latest in a long boring line of military fans who've long defended the West's love affair with dictators. 

Don't worry, there'll soon be another conservative along in a minute to cover your flank.  You guys always travel in herds. 

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yep, right on cue, I pointedly say Western democracies but here's Gilligan following OW's ideological two-bits with the very same two-bits.

Go piss up a rope Dougie, you're just the latest in a long boring line of military fans who've long defended the West's love affair with dictators. 

Don't worry, there'll soon be another conservative along in a minute to cover your flank.  You guys always travel in herds. 

nah, the Conservatives in Canada don't like me neither

because they are f*cking Commies too

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

So it's just you against the whole world is it?

most Canadians I meet here in Upper Canada are Loyalists still

I have no trouble finding those who will rally to the colours with me

leftists lunatic Communist traitors seem to congregate only on the internet

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I've been taking note and pointing these failures out for decades, in letters to editors, and there are probably hundreds perhaps thousands of posts in this forum and the various precursor forums its morphed from.  Lots of other posters have as well.

None of us have little more than crickets, hoots of derision and comparisons to dictators to show for it.

I don't know where you came from before you just showed up one day but there's little to nothing to be gained from taking it very seriously, not around here at least.  But hey maybe you've finally hit on something, let's blame progressives.

Who knew?  

I do remember you though. You're the guy with the shovel who always gets angry. That probably didn't help you make your case in all those letters to the editor.

Plus it all depends on what you're prescribing, and we all know what you prescribe. The promise of the nanny-state makes you feel safer.

You probably supported Angela Merkel all the way.

18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

most Canadians I meet here in Upper Canada are Loyalists still

I have no trouble finding those who will rally to the colours with me

leftists lunatic Communist traitors seem to congregate only on the internet

I'm betting you don't talk to most Canadians in your neck of the woods they way you talk in here because you'd probably have all sorts of trouble if you did.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I do remember you though. You're the guy with the shovel who always gets angry. That probably didn't help you make your case in all those letters to the editor.

Well c'mon after 20 years of shit and abuse from your type?

And weren't you the guy who was sounding a little postal the other day when complaining about losing your job because you're afraid of a little jab?

So how are your letters to the editor working out for you? 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm betting you don't talk to most Canadians in your neck of the woods they way you talk in here because you'd probably have all sorts of trouble if you did.

come off the internet and meet me on the street

nobody f*cks with me

I went to gladiator school in Petawawa

I say whatever I please,  and everybody steps aside for me

no bourgeois leftist twit would even look at me funny, never mind call me out

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well c'mon after 20 years of shit and abuse from your type?

And weren't you the guy who was sounding a little postal the other day when complaining about losing your job because you're afraid of a little jab?

So how are your letters to the editor working out for you? 

I only post here. I do it to keep youth up to date on important matters. "For the record."
This seems to irritate you.

Duly noted.

51 minutes ago, eyeball said:

wait,  what ?

the "leftist" is happy that working class Joes are losing their jobs ?

that says all you need to know about the commie elitist NDP in their ivory towers