Living in a world of LIES!!!!

I have been to about every forum out there.  I will tell you my opinion of the vast majority of the members at those forums.  And a larger majority of the moderators.  They are filthy, vile scum.  Utterly brainwashed sleazebags who wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.  Also, like a bite from a rabid dog, they avoid the real truth at all costs.  They prefer to live in a fantasy world.  They are willing slaves.  And though some seem to be well educated, they are morons.  I laugh at their "Bo Peep" diplomas.  The worms.  The criminals!  How bad are their crimes?  So bad that I doubt if I would even be allowed to tell you what those crimes are.  And worse yet, PROVE it far beyond anybody's ability to deny.  So here are some of their crimes that they ARE guilty of.  Human sacrifice.  Sucking baby dick.  The greatest genocide in human history.  The brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children in the U.S.  (And I'm not talking about fetuses)  Etc. etc. etc. etc.

It's no wonder that most forums don't allow freedom of speech.  Being owned and operated by criminals that they are.  In that, I'm reminded of something that Lenin once said.  He said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."  The last thing that those in power want is for the truth to be spoken.  That would cause them to lose their power.  There was a song written by Fraqnk Zappa that went into the brainwashing power of the media.  It's called, "I'm the slime."  Everything he says in it true.  Unfortunately, from what i have found, the truest lyric in it is, "Don't go for help.  No one will heed you."  Also, he calls television, "A tool of the government.  And industry too."  And from what I have found, every forum out there is just as much of a tool.  Here is the video.

https://youtu.be/w-sREpqDiUo

On 7/11/2022 at 2:27 PM, Legato said:

I have some garlic you might need.

What.  Was I not being nice enough?  Causing people to avoid me like I smelled of garlic?  Unfortunately for anybody who may think so, it's just too bad I'm not fucked up enough to be insincere.  And anybody who would want me to be disingenuous to make friends is fucked up.  So they are nobody I would want to be friends with anyway.

Hey that's not fair. If you're as clever as you seem to think you are you should recognize a friendly jibe.

That would be my best guess as to what it was anyway. Your avatar is Vlad the impaler as in Dracula. He goofed on you by offering the suicidal sounding vampire garlic. I thought it was cute. 

It would be like if I was sounding off on how the whole world sucked and somebody offered the puppy in my av a couple more cancer sticks to move the process along. I'd just chuckle and move on.

At least, he didn't tell you to drink bleach. That would have been witless and no fun at all.

Threaten Legato with Syncopation. That would be clever. I'd hope he'd laugh it off. Nobody would get the joke who didn't know music theory though.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, cultsmash said:

What.  Was I not being nice enough?  Causing people to avoid me like I smelled of garlic?  Unfortunately for anybody who may think so, it's just too bad I'm not fucked up enough to be insincere.  And anybody who would want me to be disingenuous to make friends is fucked up.  So they are nobody I would want to be friends with anyway.

Just a little humour my friend which today more than ever we all need.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Threaten Legato with Syncopation. That would be clever. I'd hope he'd laugh it off. Nobody would get the joke who didn't know music theory though.

Threatening with a weak beat, I'll have to try that. lol

Pluggy

53 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Hey...are you THE Pluggy from CKA?

CKA?  Well er yes.?

Don't go there very much anymore it's become a lefty circle jerky swamp.

In music terms, the site is ritardando.

On 7/13/2022 at 11:42 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Hey that's not fair. If you're as clever as you seem to think you are you should recognize a friendly jibe.

That would be my best guess as to what it was anyway. Your avatar is Vlad the impaler as in Dracula. He goofed on you by offering the suicidal sounding vampire garlic. I thought it was cute. 

It would be like if I was sounding off on how the whole world sucked and somebody offered the puppy in my av a couple more cancer sticks to move the process along. I'd just chuckle and move on.

At least, he didn't tell you to drink bleach. That would have been witless and no fun at all.

Ah, I see.  I didn't make the Dracula-vampire connection.

15 hours ago, cultsmash said:

Ah, I see.  I didn't make the Dracula-vampire connection.

It's OK. You will fit in here. There are a lot of anti everything members here. Everything is evil to them too (those agreeing are excepted and accepted :))

On 7/10/2022 at 7:55 PM, cultsmash said:

I have been to about every forum out there.  I will tell you my opinion of the vast majority of the members at those forums.  And a larger majority of the moderators.  They are filthy, vile scum.  Utterly brainwashed sleazebags who wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.  Also, like a bite from a rabid dog, they avoid the real truth at all costs.  They prefer to live in a fantasy world.  They are willing slaves.  And though some seem to be well educated, they are morons.  I laugh at their "Bo Peep" diplomas.  The worms.  The criminals!  How bad are their crimes?  So bad that I doubt if I would even be allowed to tell you what those crimes are.  And worse yet, PROVE it far beyond anybody's ability to deny.  So here are some of their crimes that they ARE guilty of.  Human sacrifice.  Sucking baby dick.  The greatest genocide in human history.  The brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children in the U.S.  (And I'm not talking about fetuses)  Etc. etc. etc. etc.

It's no wonder that most forums don't allow freedom of speech.  Being owned and operated by criminals that they are.  In that, I'm reminded of something that Lenin once said.  He said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."  The last thing that those in power want is for the truth to be spoken.  That would cause them to lose their power.  There was a song written by Fraqnk Zappa that went into the brainwashing power of the media.  It's called, "I'm the slime."  Everything he says in it true.  Unfortunately, from what i have found, the truest lyric in it is, "Don't go for help.  No one will heed you."  Also, he calls television, "A tool of the government.  And industry too."  And from what I have found, every forum out there is just as much of a tool.  Here is the video.

Ok Vlad baby...

We do indeed live in a world chalk full of lies. And I've had my fair share of censoring and even 1 death threat.

But I keep to a few principles...

Truth.

Honour.

Justice.

Respect. 

Do you?

I've lived in Central Europe and had many conversations with folks who lived through the NAZI occupation. Even had a very interesting conversation with a person from Auschwitz. It seems a lot of locals can't understand the 6M number.

Question: Why would it be anti-semitic to challenge the 6M number?

On 7/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, cultsmash said:

I agree.

On 7/25/2022 at 6:37 AM, Nationalist said:

I've lived in Central Europe and had many conversations with folks who lived through the NAZI occupation. Even had a very interesting conversation with a person from Auschwitz. It seems a lot of locals can't understand the 6M number.

Question: Why would it be anti-semitic to challenge the 6M number?

How would you go about questioning the 6 million figure…?   By just being cynical and claiming historians are incorrect just because that number makes you feel uncomfortable, or through historical research?  

Where do you think the 6 million number comes from?  

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

How would you go about questioning the 6 million figure…?   By just being cynical and claiming historians are incorrect just because that number makes you feel uncomfortable, or through historical research?  

Where do you think the 6 million number comes from?  

https://www.timesofisrael.com/a-new-israeli-film-tackles-the-taboo-did-six-million-jews-die-in-the-holocaust/

10 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Why does it matter to you if it’s 1 million, or 6 million?  Or do you consider the Holocaust a hoax that didn’t happen?

No...I know what what happened. Why is that number so important to you? And why do you think the Zionists hang their hat on it?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

No...I know what what happened. Why is that number so important to you? And why do you think the Zionists hang their hat on it?

It’s not important to me at all.  I’ve accepted the 6 million figure, but if historians investigate and find it was only 4 million, then ok.